Well, if the friendly creatures are not raping you on their own, you're probably just not running either the SD+ mod lines or some other animal sex automatic mod.  The Orc especially is supposed to be a slave master, but with no slave mods installed he won't behave in any way but a normal bandit orc, iirc.

Some of the scenarios the things should be passive, like the vampires when you're just a blood sack but other mods can do things there as well.

So I guess your answer is actually "Yes, Idiot!"

Do you have a particular scenario you're interested in or a start you want to try out?

Another animal sex mod will interfere? I have Beastess installed, since the chaurus, dog, and wolf starts, which are the ones I'm interested in, seem like a natural leadin to Beastess. And with Beastess there's Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters. 

Hi all,

*snip*

Technically either "yes" or "maybe" actually. Depending on what mods you have installed.

There was a problem with creatures being hostile in previous versions, but that's fixed now. Even if you don't have SD+, the creature masters won't be hostile, just neutral.

No idea about the lack of animations. You initialized Sexlab properly, and something like More Nasty Critters?

Well, if the friendly creatures are not raping you on their own, you're probably just not running either the SD+ mod lines or some other animal sex automatic mod.  The Orc especially is supposed to be a slave master, but with no slave mods installed he won't behave in any way but a normal bandit orc, iirc.

Good point about the orc. I can't remember if I removed the mod requirement for him or not, made SD+ optional like with the creatures. In any case, the next version should fix any remaining problems with him (hopefully - but I've said that before ;) ). Anise and Drelas aren't optional, because they'll be hostile without SD+.

NB: Drelas will still be hostile for a second or two before SD+ kicks in fully. I think that, with his back turned as it is to start, the game should usually have enough time to make sure SD+ treats him as a master so he won't kill the player. If anyone tries the Enslaved to Drelas start, feedback would be welcome. :)

Another animal sex mod will interfere? I have Beastess installed, since the chaurus, dog, and wolf starts, which are the ones I'm interested in, seem like a natural leadin to Beastess. And with Beastess there's Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters. 

That should about do it. But karlpaws was talking about SD+... those creature slave scenarios depend on SD+ to initiate sex directly.

To get sex without SD+, you'd have to be using some other mod or combination of mods or factors. Like walking around nude with Aroused Creatures installed, something like that. Or Matchmaker maybe, or with a spell using Sexlab Enchantress, something like that.

Hi all,

*snip*

Technically either "yes" or "maybe" actually. Depending on what mods you have installed.

There was a problem with creatures being hostile in previous versions, but that's fixed now. Even if you don't have SD+, the creature masters won't be hostile, just neutral.

No idea about the lack of animations. You initialized Sexlab properly, and something like More Nasty Critters?

Good point about the orc. I can't remember if I removed the mod requirement for him or not, made SD+ optional like with the creatures. In any case, the next version should fix any remaining problems with him (hopefully - but I've said that before ;) ). Anise and Drelas aren't optional, because they'll be hostile without SD+.

NB: Drelas will still be hostile for a second or two before SD+ kicks in fully. I think that, with his back turned as it is to start, the game should usually have enough time to make sure SD+ treats him as a master so he won't kill the player. If anyone tries the Enslaved to Drelas start, feedback would be welcome. :)

That should about do it. But karlpaws was talking about SD+... those creature slave scenarios depend on SD+ to initiate sex directly.

To get sex without SD+, you'd have to be using some other mod or combination of mods or factors. Like walking around nude with Aroused Creatures installed, something like that. Or Matchmaker maybe, or with a spell using Sexlab Enchantress, something like that.

So it looks like my problem is with SD+? I can mess around with that installation and see what I can come up with. 

ETA: And now SD+ has stopped working, and even stopped appearing in my MSM list. This just ain't my weekend.

Hi all,

*snip*

So it looks like my problem is with SD+? I can mess around with that installation and see what I can come up with. 

I double-checked my SD and it looks like it's working fine, at least based on the MSM screen, but I still get attacked or ignored.

Hi , sorry if my post isn't at the right place but i think it's ok,

I got one problem and i need your help (if possible to fix it):

When I start a dark tale with LAL, in the scenario with captured dream shop, when i'm supposed to be a new slave, bound with many devices, some devices doesn't work. The pose are correct, but the device is invisible. I've tryed others item like arm and legs device, it's work fine, devices in the ''things in the dark" works perfectly, others sexlabs and non SL mods works perfectly, and i have upload my body to the items with bodyslide, i'm out.
Devices that are at the height of the head seem to be largely the only ones to be invisible. Objects that do not work mostly come from captureddreams, but there are also those that are not tag "CD". In a test, with LAL I started with the thing in the dark option, and I had a device (gag) at the head, which does not cause any problems, so I do not think That my mods affecting the body especially at the level of the head are at the origin of my problem.

When I batch build with bodyslide, i see DDa DDi DDx and HTD amor checkboxes but no trace of Captured Dreams. I say it like that, it sounds suspicious but I do not know what to do
Thank you for your help

problem:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/908702ScreenShot5.png

Mod list and load order:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/558321Sanstitre.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/366255Sanstitre2.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/694616Sanstitre3.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/954283Sanstitre4.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/249115Sanstitre5.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/995438Sanstitre6.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/901481Sanstitre7.png
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/248670Sanstitre8.png

Thank you and if u need more informations don't hesitate!

When I start a dark tale with LAL, in the scenario with captured dream shop, when i'm supposed to be a new slave, bound with many devices, some devices doesn't work. The pose are correct, but the device is invisible. I've tryed others item like arm and legs device, it's work fine, devices in the ''things in the dark" works perfectly, others sexlabs and non SL mods works perfectly, and i have upload my body to the items with bodyslide, i'm out.

Devices that are at the height of the head seem to be largely the only ones to be invisible. Objects that do not work mostly come from captureddreams, but there are also those that are not tag "CD". In a test, with LAL I started with the thing in the dark option, and I had a device (gag) at the head, which does not cause any problems, so I do not think That my mods affecting the body especially at the level of the head are at the origin of my problem.

When I batch build with bodyslide, i see DDa DDi DDx and HTD amor checkboxes but no trace of Captured Dreams. I say it like that, it sounds suspicious but I do not know what to do

Thank you for your help

Unfortunately, that looks more like either a Captured Dreams problem, or possibly a Devious Devices problem.

CCAS uses the standard Captured Dreams trigger event, also used by other mods such as Simple Slavery, and this has, as far as I know, not happened before to either. It does nothing specifically with any devices, relying on Captured Dreams to add and equip them.

The only cause I can think of at the moment is that Captured Dreams does not have the appropriate bodyslide files for its devious devices, but I must admit that I am not as familiar with those particular devices. My suggestion would be to ask in the Captured Dreams support thread.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Thank you for your help

Unfortunately, that looks more like either a Captured Dreams problem, or possibly a Devious Devices problem.

CCAS uses the standard Captured Dreams trigger event, also used by other mods such as Simple Slavery, and this has, as far as I know, not happened before to either. It does nothing specifically with any devices, relying on Captured Dreams to add and equip them.

The only cause I can think of at the moment is that Captured Dreams does not have the appropriate bodyslide files for its devious devices, but I must admit that I am not as familiar with those particular devices. My suggestion would be to ask in the Captured Dreams support thread.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

As far as I know, CD uses the normal devious devices meshes, just retextures, and therefore does not need it's own bodyslide files.

Thanks for reply!
If CD use meshes of DD it's should explain why many many device of CD AND DD don't work.
I've tried to equip many device with the console, and all device from zbf (zaz anim) works, body and head, but with DD or CD, all items works except gags and whatever on head items.

I've tried to reinstall all DD mods and CD, rebuild and rebatch with others UUNP presets, nothing seems working :/

My poor english sorry

Thanks for reply!

If CD use meshes of DD it's should explain why many many device of CD AND DD don't work.

I've tried to equip many device with the console, and all device from zbf (zaz anim) works, body and head, but with DD or CD, all items works except gags and whatever on head items.

I've tried to reinstall all DD mods and CD, rebuild and rebatch with others UUNP presets, nothing seems working :/

My poor english sorry

You could always try the pre-built meshes on the CD download page.

A small suggestion for a future update - a dialogue topic to go back up to the main CCAS list from the 'I am enslaved' submenu and back up to the main LAL list from the CCAS menu.

Already done (partially).

I got tired of exiting the conversation each time I wanted to look at a different submenu.

post-462261-0-04336300-1488640177_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, since the CCAS dialogue is handled in a separate quest and not under the LAL quest, I can't put a link back to the LAL Main menu from the CCAS primary submenu. I can go one level up, but not back to root. :(

Also unfortunately, I'd ideally like to have the "go back to previous menu" option always be last on the list, but this damnable engine doesn't allow for sorting like that. I'm still not entirely sure what the criterion is for dialogue options appearing in which order on the list, but I have a strong suspicion it's completely based on the order in which they are created, and not the order in which they are linked.

Yeah... ordering of topics really sucks. I ran into the same problem in Dialogues.

Going back up one level is already a good progres. I will have to update to the latest version.

Also.. another question: Does 'Surprise Me' include the sub menu options from 'Enslaved'? or is it just selecting among that first level list of topics?

Yeah... ordering of topics really sucks. I ran into the same problem in Dialogues.

Going back up one level is already a good progres. I will have to update to the latest version.

Also.. another question: Does 'Surprise Me' include the sub menu options from 'Enslaved'? or is it just selecting among that first level list of topics?

"Surprise Me" selects from every scenario available.

The problem with "Surprise Me" is that, while it does only select from mods the user has installed (i.e. if Angrim's Apprentice is not installed, will not randomly roll the Angrim's Apprentice scenario), it doesn't obey any other conditions, namely scenarios that are for females or males only. So it is entirely possible to be a male character and get the Alicia scenario, for example. Something I need to fix... :)

have you sexlab stories+devious and SD+ installed?

yes

Just double-checking that you have EZ2C and/or Better Dialogue Controls installed.

If you don't have either of them, you may be experiencing a vanilla engine bug that prevents dialogue options from showing up. Try using the arrow keys instead of your mouse to get to more "hidden" options.

First, after several partial and complete installations of Skyrim and many mods (mostly the animation mods, which for some reason kept installing weird and crashing the game for me) I have gotten this to work and I have had a BLAST exploring the various permutations. Awesome job, and thank you!

Second, I was wondering if it would be possible to have non-SD versions of some of the slavery starts that now require it. The idea of a Dragonborn rising from being a captive breeder to the savior of Nirn is pretty powerful, not to mention that I really like the idea of the (non-Blackreach) Falmer and animal starts, but SD really isn't my cup of tea (for all that it's a great mod). I don't know how plausible it is to strip SD out or if the whole thing depends upon that framework, but consider this an official "ask." 

I have to say, being a 1st-level nobody escaping from captors has really boosted my enjoyment of the game back to where it was when I first started in...2011? Is it that long ago???? Good Lord, this game has legs, and it's because of the mod community. Thank you again!

First, after several partial and complete installations of Skyrim and many mods (mostly the animation mods, which for some reason kept installing weird and crashing the game for me) I have gotten this to work and I have had a BLAST exploring the various permutations. Awesome job, and thank you!

Second, I was wondering if it would be possible to have non-SD versions of some of the slavery starts that now require it. The idea of a Dragonborn rising from being a captive breeder to the savior of Nirn is pretty powerful, not to mention that I really like the idea of the (non-Blackreach) Falmer and animal starts, but SD really isn't my cup of tea (for all that it's a great mod). I don't know how plausible it is to strip SD out or if the whole thing depends upon that framework, but consider this an official "ask." 

I have to say, being a 1st-level nobody escaping from captors has really boosted my enjoyment of the game back to where it was when I first started in...2011? Is it that long ago???? Good Lord, this game has legs, and it's because of the mod community. Thank you again!

*unnecessary wall of text removed*

I wrote a big long explanation for why SD+ is required for these scenarios, mechanically or thematically, but it really doesn't matter. Long story short, SD+ is required for these because the only other way to do it would be to completely rework them, and create my own slavery framework besides. For example, I could completely get rid of the Drelas scenario, make an entirely new one in an entirely new location with a new house and everything, along with a complete slavery scenario that would essentially mimic SD+ functionality anyway, or I could simply get rid of SD+ as a requirement and let the vanilla game take over, which would instantly kill the player on start. Anise and the Orc are about the same. Creature slaves have all had their SD+ requirement removed - it's now an optional extra. All other scenarios that have SD+ as a requirement (falmer, kin slave, etc) are that way because they're basically entry points into scenarios that require SD+ functionality - they simply won't work without it.

If you look at all of the "slave" scenarios, they either require SD+ or some other framework/quest mod, such as Maria Eden or Slaverun. Thematically this is necessary - picture the Orc slave scenario without SD+ for example, and it just turns into a "you start the game somewhere in Skyrim with limited equipment standing next to some Orc dude." Not really a slave scenario at all, just a general starting scenario.

That said, you can attempt to bypass this requirement by using the following console command:

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

Before speaking to the Mara statue. The SD+ options should pop up as if you had SD+ installed. I can't guarantee it will work well though. For example, without SD+ Drelas will be instantly hostile to the player and try to kill you. I *think* you can just turn around and walk right out the door and he won't follow you, but then it's still not really a slavery scenario, because... you're just starting at Drelas's cottage, no real slavery involved. You can't say you "escaped" your master, just because he's too damn lazy to walk out the door.

Anyway, believe it or not, this wall of text is quite a bit shorter than the other. I think I write too much. :)

p.s. What version of the mod are you using? There shouldn't be any Blackreach content left in with v13, unless I messed something up.