[idea] Buildable sexbot

2 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

So did one of you get Sex Em' Up to work with Servitron? I myself tried modifying the mod myself (SEU Servitron.7z) but it only works for the playercharacter.

I am not familiar with Sex Em Up, but whatever the problem is, it's probably due to the Servitron being of specific robot race (eg. not human), and a male (all robots are male by default).

So, wherever SEU uses any condition checks for the actors to be of certain race or of certain sex, it has to be altered to allow/handle the ServitronRace, and to tell the difference between male or female Servitron, it has to rely on existence of a "Female" keyword on the robot (if the robot has this keyword, then it is using female animations, and so it is probably intended to be handled as female).

Furthermore, if SEU relies on dialogs and they do not show for Servitrons, then it is probably because the dialog topics/infos have some conditions set that allow the dialogue only for humans or other specific races/sexes - such conditions needs to be altered to allow the ServitronRace, and maybe also check for the Female keyword if the sex of the robot matters to the dialogue.

12 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

I'm still trying to figure out what sex mods to use at all. Looks like anything and everything AAF is gonna be the norm soon so I'm looking into that. I got that dumbass noir apartment cc crap just so I could park a servitron and some bdsm stuff in there and see what happens to my character in there lol.

Definitly go with AAF, everything good about FP is already on AAF and more.

11 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I am not familiar with Sex Em Up, but whatever the problem is, it's probably due to the Servitron being of specific robot race (eg. not human), and a male (all robots are male by default).

So, wherever SEU uses any condition checks for the actors to be of certain race or of certain sex, it has to be altered to allow/handle the ServitronRace, and to tell the difference between male or female Servitron, it has to rely on existence of a "Female" keyword on the robot (if the robot has this keyword, then it is using female animations, and so it is probably intended to be handled as female).

Furthermore, if SEU relies on dialogs and they do not show for Servitrons, then it is probably because the dialog topics/infos have some conditions set that allow the dialogue only for humans or other specific races/sexes - such conditions needs to be altered to allow the ServitronRace, and maybe also check for the Female keyword if the sex of the robot matters to the dialogue.

Well that is actually what the patch I made does. Enables the servitron race to work with SEU (and I changed its gender with the sexchange console command) but only for the playercharacter. Everytime I try to do it for companions it ends in a dialogue loop.

36 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Well that is actually what the patch I made does. Enables the servitron race to work with SEU (and I changed its gender with the sexchange console command) but only for the playercharacter. Everytime I try to do it for companions it ends in a dialogue loop.

Maybe the SexChange command doesn't really work for the npc robots?

What does the "GetIsSex male/female" command returns after you try changing the sex of the robot?

If it doesn't work, then you will have to rely on that Female keyword.

54 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Maybe the SexChange command doesn't really work for the npc robots?

What does the "GetIsSex male/female" command returns after you try changing the sex of the robot?

If it doesn't work, then you will have to rely on that Female keyword.

I can't check it right now but I know that it worked, AAF classed it as a female after I used the command and AAF animations started working as if it was female

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 1:25 AM, Roggvir said:

I decided to take a stab at some robotic schlongs. Primarilly for the Servitrons, but should also work with Gen1/2 synths.

Still a WIP, missing some plate/socket part the schlong is supposed to come from, and no proper materials/textures yet.

wip_robot_schlong_002_9.png.0e541f40188c708b1e109f8e22111bf2.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am presently working on an update for the Servitron.

It is mostly just a fix for the known issues, and a new robot module with gender override for AAF.

I dont mind adding something new, but it has to be a reasonably small amount of work (i dont mind postponing the release a few days, but not much more than that).

So, if anybody's got any suggestions, let it out...

3 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I am presently working on an update for the Servitron.

It is mostly just a fix for the known issues, and a new robot module with gender override for AAF.

I dont mind adding something new, but it has to be a reasonably small amount of work (i dont mind postponing the release a few days, but not much more than that).

can it have a somewhat more human face

1 hour ago, daedal said:

Maybe, i was thinking about adding alternative "faceplate" made from the front part of regular female head, with metalic texture/material matching the other metal parts, maybe even with working eyes, but thats about it.

It is not something i personally want, which makes it hard to make, because i have only very faint idea how such thing should look.

So, some examples could help with that process.

In any case, i didnt even started to work on that, so it is probably unrealistic to expect that to be in this update.

5 hours ago, Roggvir said:

An extra option for the "Torso Front Armor" slot that is either invisible (but still adds the extra armor rating) or has been modified to fit the non-MK1 torsos.

Right now the front armor mesh only fits the Mk1 torso which doesn't have breasts, and installing it on any other torso that does have them causes clipping and looks bad. So it would be nice to have either an alternate mesh that does fit the breasts or an invisible option that provides the same armor rating so at least we don't miss on the extra resistances.

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

An extra option for the "Torso Front Armor" slot that is either invisible (but still adds the extra armor rating) or has been modified to fit the non-MK1 torsos.

Right now the front armor mesh only fits the Mk1 torso which doesn't have breasts, and installing it on any other torso that does have them causes clipping and looks bad. So it would be nice to have either an alternate mesh that does fit the breasts or an invisible option that provides the same armor rating so at least we don't miss on the extra resistances.

Thing is, this was by design - i wanted the squishy torsos to be much less damage resistant than the original metal torso.

So, i dont like the idea of adding the same resistance to the squishy torsos - but i dont mind tweaking the resistances a bit, if it feels too fragile after a bit of testing (the new update fixes some mistakes, so the robot should be bit more durable in general).

Also, you can give the robot some "Wearable Armor" like humans have, or is it that you do not want them to wear anything?

27 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Thing is, this was by design - i wanted the squishy torsos to be much less damage resistant than the original metal torso.

I guess that makes kind of sense, but it would also mean more reasons to have an armor plating option available for it.

On the other hand, ballistic weave is already present in the vanilla game, and it can make normal clothes basically immune to bullets, so if that can be done with a bunch of dirty tattered rags, it would make more sense for a high-tech fabric like the one used in the soft bodies to be able to have ballistic weave as well (explaining why it would have higher resistances).

Also, you can give the robot some "Wearable Armor" like humans have, or is it that you do not want them to wear anything?

Not a big fan of how most armor pieces fit on the body, to be honest; torso ones are okay most of the time but arm and leg ones seem to have a lot of clipping, at least on my end. And I've actually edited some clothing meshes from CCO to work on Servitrons (can post pics later if you want) and I have them clothed most of the time, but I think it would be better to be able to reach the maximum possible armor rating from robot workbench pieces (not equippable items) while still keeping them "naked".

Speaking of which, looking at the current front armor meshes, I'd say it shouldn't be extremely hard to refit them to the breasts, though the polycount would need to be increased first. The design with the two uncovered areas in the front looks like it would just happen to leave the nipples uncovered, which would mean they could still be considered "naked". So if you wanted to play around with that mesh for soft bodies too, I'd say it could be a good idea. Just my two cents, though.

Random thought, but how hard would it be to add more textures options? The metal looks really cool, but "realistically", would't sexbots be more likely to have outer shells of some sort of fiber, rubber, or latex? Hard endoskeleton frame, but the exterior would be made of softer materials.

Really though, if we can get one set to be dressed like a slave (collar, wrist/ankle shackles, etc) and one a dominatrix (either giving her a latex catsuit, or just having optional shell parts with SPIKES on them)....yeah, buildable BDSM bots is my dream. ?

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

ballistic weave is already present in the vanilla game

Yeah, but even then it is rather special thing you can apply only to very few selected outfits (at least in vanilla game).
Like i wrote earlier, i may tweak it a bit, but i am not going to add anything like this on top of normal assultron resistances, because it would make them extremely overpowered.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

reach the maximum possible armor rating from robot workbench pieces

Yes, like i mentioned, the new update has some fixes, so the Servitrons should be as durable as Assaultrons.

8 hours ago, tm2dragon said:

would't sexbots be more likely to have outer shells of some sort of fiber, rubber, or latex?

Well, i can't please everyone - some ppl like the robotic look, some prefer human bodies pretending to be a robot/android.

I know i never explained this anywhere lore-wise, partly due to lazyness/lack of time, partly because i dont want to limit how people perceive the Servitrons (if you say "its this", it will in theory limit the way how ppl can think about them, or how they can use them, etc.) - Servitrons aren't meant to be something made by RobCo in prewar times, they were made AFTER the war, and they are repurposed Assaultrons.

I had a whole quest planned for this, quite a tragic story, where you'd find the schematics and incomplete/broken parts in a military bunker which entrance collapsed and trapped inside some soldier technician.

The bunker was fully stocked to support a whole battalion for at least 50 years, so he never had any shortage of water or food, but as time went on, he grew more and more desperate for companionship.

One day he found some stored disassembled Assaultron units, and he got an idea. He could reprogram one of the Assaultrons, so he can finally have some company.

All he wanted was not to be alone, and with the help of some advanced prototype cybernetic modules, he was able to turn the robot into a true AI with its very own personality.

It didn't take long and he fell in love with his creation (probably not too surprising given the circumstances and limited choices).

On the first anniversary of the robot's birthday (which he set on the day he found the original Assaultron in the storage), he persuaded the robot to power itself down, so he can install a surprise gift he was working on in secret for last few months.

A gift that, as he noted in his personal log, will surely bring much joy to them both.

And that was his last log entry.

Only a skeleton remains now, lying on its back, showered with robot parts, giving the impression that the robot exploded.
We can only guess whether it was from overheating, or somehow a selfdestruct was triggered.

That is how Servitrons came into existence.

So, i understand the desire or logic behind your idea, but if i do something like that, it will be for another type of a robot.

I do like that idea for those BDSM themed robots though, i will definitely think about it - it surely wont make it into this update, because anything like that will require a bit more work, but i can see something like that happening soon.
Any chance of some pictures or drawings to give a better idea of how you imagine this to look? (i mean i guess i can imagine, but i can always use more inspiration).

3 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I do like that idea for those BDSM themed robots though, i will definitely think about it - it surely wont make it into this update, because anything like that will require a bit more work, but i can see something like that happening soon.
Any chance of some pictures or drawings to give a better idea of how you imagine this to look? (i mean i guess i can imagine, but i can always use more inspiration).

Well, I'm a toy collector first and foremost, so most of my robot experience is with figures.  There are a couple neat designs that you might be able to take cues from, though I'm sure little of it is actually practical:

34166.1.jpg

^This is the figma figure of Lady Armaroid, from an anime/manga series called "Cobra".  A bit of googling should bring up more images of her.  She already looks quite a bit like you've got going, but the studs on her really change up the silhouette.  Weird how just a few sharp bits makes her 100% kinkier, but it works!

500462579_03.jpg

^This a MoMo (short for Mobil-Movementess), specifically MoMo Ingenue.  Hard to find decent pictures of one...maybe I'll snap a few of mine for reference if you're interested?  Anyways, lots of fun ideas here.  The sculpted in zippers are a fun look, as are  the sturdy high-heel boots, the cuffs on the wrist, over-sized belt, the tie, the dark colors, the spikes on the head, the massive hat...fun ideas.  I pose mine with a whip, and she fits the "Robo-Dominatrix" look very well.

So yeah, probably not too much there that's practical for your purposes, but maybe good for inspiration at least?

On 6/29/2019 at 8:56 PM, daedal said:

I finally managed to make the robot work with a fully working humanoid face with morphs and all, so how about something like this?

Of course, there should be different options for the color or material - like make the face to look like its made from plastic, or some metal, chrome, gold, maybe even a completely customized face (since now i have a working prototype, i can try making a more unique face including all neccessary morphs - but lets not get carried away yet, first the basics).

1876310886_Servitron-HumanoidFace.png.2fda84a1af5d733c50e9682d23f83cde.png

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I finally managed to make the robot work with a fully working humanoid face with morphs and all, so how about something like this?

Of course, there should be different options for the color or material - like make the face to look like its made from plastic, or some metal, chrome, gold, maybe even a completely customized face (since now i have a working prototype, i can try making a more unique face including all neccessary morphs - but lets not get carried away yet, first the basics).

1876310886_Servitron-HumanoidFace.png.2fda84a1af5d733c50e9682d23f83cde.png

Are you going to add in parts of the scalp as well to kind of finish things off in terms of the head shape?