okay so, i uninstalled AB and turned off 2pac's and got it to work, i am happy about this and a bit miffed, its true it worked, and i am glade about that, and plan to endorse your mod, but, i am a bit sad my character cannot have a six pack, or look at all strong rather the the "super model" like body that the basic CBBE builds... sad times, but hey it works, alright... so to those of you who helped me i thank you...

and to miss zenna, i like your outfits and hope you will make more, and maybe one day you can make your own CBBE where the character can look as strong outside as her character dose inside...

okay so, i uninstalled AB and turned off 2pac's and got it to work, i am happy about this and a bit miffed, its true it worked, and i am glade about that, and plan to endorse your mod, but, i am a bit sad my character cannot have a six pack, or look at all strong rather the the "super model" like body that the basic CBBE builds... sad times, but hey it works, alright... so to those of you who helped me i thank you...

and to miss zenna, i like your outfits and hope you will make more, and maybe one day you can make your own CBBE where the character can look as strong outside as her character dose inside...

Did you see that CBBE has muscle sliders that can give you that six-pack you want? If you combine those with the SevenBase sliders, you can create a pretty impressive bodybuilder type. If you like those huge balloons that AB has, you can probably get that also using the right sliders. 

Also, you can go beyond 100% in each slider - just type it in. Experiment ! Go crazy !    :D  :D  :D

i never found one for muscle tone, for the six pack, only ones for muscle mass, and that made my character look a bit bulky, as for the big rack, i dont mind it not being stupidly huge, i only used ab for a mod that had a voiced fallower that wasnt found in the vanilla version, in truth i liked 2pac's mod better for the CBBE, but found that isnt compatable with zenna's mod, this made me sad, cause i like the mass amounts of remade clothing that was done by 2pac, the replaced clothing, not stand alone ones, or added ones... so normal npc's would be seen wearing them... still i will try to find these so called "muscle sliders" that only looked like it was makeing her look big and bulky rather then fit and strong

checked, i seen nothing in the vanilla CBBE that affects muscle tone, i could change the shape of the characters sizes but nothing for muscle tone unless i use another mod which makes zenna's mod not work... so i have to choose between a strong girl or nice outfits for her... there was a few types of muscle tone sliders in the 2pac's mod, and even in the AB one, and i think if i had the jane body builder mod i tryed some time ago it also had it, but the basic CBBE dose not seem to have any slider that affects muscle tone regardless of what you type into each of the sliders... sad times cause for a moment i thought it possible... o well perhaps one day some one will make a full tutorial for the bodyslider on youtube or something for dumb dumbs like me... assuming that this is due to my lack of programming ability and mod smarts...

Hey Zenna. I know i'm asking too much, but can you separate the shirt and paints meshes(bodyslide mainly) from the Slut outfit?

Im a noob modder, whom make mashups, and I'd like to use the shirt with one of my private replacers. :P

If i had more experience with it, i would separate myself, but is hard to find good tutorials on my native language.

Hey Zenna. I know i'm asking too much, but can you separate the shirt and paints meshes(bodyslide mainly) from the Slut outfit?

Im a noob modder, whom make mashups, and I'd like to use the shirt with one of my private replacers. :P

If i had more experience with it, i would separate myself, but is hard to find good tutorials on my native language.

You can open nif file in nifskope and delete pants or top and save it with new name or just copy witch part you want and past to your new replacer outfit all with only nif skope.

You can open nif file in nifskope and delete pants or top and save it with new name or just copy witch part you want and past to your new replacer outfit all with only nif skope.

Yeah, I know. Thats what i've been trying. Nifskope and bodyslide are my main tools to do my mashups. But as i mentioned before, i cant separate them cuz both top and paints are the same mesh/branch, etc. Thats why i'm pestering for help. :P

post-980321-0-42371300-1473722810_thumb.jpg

Did you see that CBBE has muscle sliders that can give you that six-pack you want? If you combine those with the SevenBase sliders, you can create a pretty impressive bodybuilder type. If you like those huge balloons that AB has, you can probably get that also using the right sliders. 

Also, you can go beyond 100% in each slider - just type it in. Experiment ! Go crazy !    :D  :D  :D

okay so, i checked and could not find this " CBBE has muscle sliders"  so i would like to know if your useing a mod that dose it or if you added sliders that i do not seem to have cause i see none that affects muscle tone, only ones i seen affected body mass/shape/size i seen none that was in the basic CBBE that affects the tone of the body's muscle

okay so, i checked and could not find this " CBBE has muscle sliders"  so i would like to know if your useing a mod that dose it or if you added sliders that i do not seem to have cause i see none that affects muscle tone, only ones i seen affected body mass/shape/size i seen none that was in the basic CBBE that affects the tone of the body's muscle

Launch Bodyslide, scroll to the bottom, there's a section called "Muscle Definition" that contains sliders for:

Chest

Arms and Back

Butt

Legs

If you've already seen these and they're not what you're looking for, I can't help you any further.

Launch Bodyslide, scroll to the bottom, there's a section called "Muscle Definition" that contains sliders for:

Chest

Arms and Back

Butt

Legs

If you've already seen these and they're not what you're looking for, I can't help you any further.

i have not "seen" these "Muscle Definition" you have spoken of, and i have taken screen shots to prove this, as i have looked from the top to bottem for this, perhaps you can help me find them as i would love to have a strong body female, with zenna's clothing

my proof

if you can infact help me figure this out i would be most greatful to you mr/miss/mrs Mercenary666, but if it helps to know this my verstion of bodyslide is 3.6 as far as i know it is the latest version of it, if this is due to the version may i perhaps have a link to where i can get a proper one with this "muscle definition" in it? if it isnt due to my version i still wish to thank you for your time and effort for trying to assist me

The current version of BodySlide / Outfit Studio is V3.7.4 - your version is outdated.

Also, make sure you update CBBE as well to the latest version which is V2.1

The muscle sliders were added with CBBE v1.4, the SevenBase sliders came in V1.2

Since none of your screen shots show these, I suspect your version of CBBE is outdated as well.

If you're actually up to date and you still have the problem, try this:

Instead of using that "Preset X", switch to one of the default CBBE presets such as "CBBE Curvy" and see if the sliders show up.

However, START by updating CBBE and BodySlide to the latest versions. 

Yeah, I know. Thats what i've been trying. Nifskope and bodyslide are my main tools to do my mashups. But as i mentioned before, i cant separate them cuz both top and paints are the same mesh/branch, etc. Thats why i'm pestering for help. :P

attachicon.gifNova Imagem de Bitmap.jpg

I forgot about it i do many models and dont emember with are single mesh :) so you can use 3ds max and delete 1 part or load this outfit in bodyslide zap 1 part and save like new project :) .if you dont know how do this then w8 to saturday and i sent you on pm file .

attachicon.gifNova Imagem de Bitmap.jpg

I forgot about it i do many models and dont emember with are single mesh :) so you can use 3ds max and delete 1 part or load this outfit in bodyslide zap 1 part and save like new project :) .if you dont know how do this then w8 to saturday and i sent you on pm file .

Thanks Zen. I'll try to do my homework here, since i dont have and never used 3ds max. I'll also try to zap on bodyslide. If everything works out, i'll let you know. :D

Edit: AAAAND mission complete. Thanks for the Zap Tip Zenna. It worked out. :D

hia, miss zenna i have sent you mail explaining my problem, but sense i found the forms for it ill post it here also... incase some one els can help

so downloaded the mod, was able to craft all the clothing, tryed to put them on, but my body overlaps them and i see my characters nakedness with the clothing clipped under it, simple question how to fix this?

mods that might be conflicting

atomic beauty  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?

AB bodysilder files 44  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2965-atomic-beauty-armor-conversions-for-bodyslide/

bodysilde and outfit studio  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?

CBBE  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?

though i have other mods, they dont affect body, messhes, clothing, or armors... i have tryed many times to rebuild with the slider, but to no avail, so for anyone who helps fix this so i can enjoy this fine mod i thank you for your time and kindness

All of Zenna's outfits are made for the CBBE body and do not support the Atomic Beauty body. If you want to use Zenna's outfits, you'll have to convert them to AB. You should be able to find some tutorials on how to do that, just google it.

why might ALL outfits be clipping at the vag and the stomach area?

thanks

Should have read the thread

post-52153-0-27964000-1473858427_thumb.gif

For some reason I can't use these outfits together with a physics body. The tits simply kind of sway out of the outfit :-P Built them all with the normal non-physics CBBE body, but the body itself is physics. This only occurs with these outfits. Fx DA Harness works perfectly fine compared to this. Any suggestions as to why? and yes my slide is kind of up there in the extremes, but not THAT extreme.

Don't you need both the body AND outfit built with physics? If only the body has physics, only the body is going to move.

For some reason I can't use these outfits together with a physics body. The tits simply kind of sway out of the outfit :-P Built them all with the normal non-physics CBBE body, but the body itself is physics. This only occurs with these outfits. Fx DA Harness works perfectly fine compared to this. Any suggestions as to why? and yes my slide is kind of up there in the extremes, but not THAT extreme.

Don't you need both the body AND outfit built with physics? If only the body has physics, only the body is going to move.

Tried both, dont think that the outifts support physics. Some pages ago someone shared physics supported versions of some of Zennas outfits, but they didnt work for me :-/

Don't you need both the body AND outfit built with physics? If only the body has physics, only the body is going toarrow-10x10.png move.

Tried both, dont think that the outifts support physics. Some pages ago someone shared physics supported versions of some of Zennas outfits, but they didnt work for me :-/

i didnt build my outhit for physic body but when physic will work 100% i convert all my outfits for it ,and sorry to all for long time with not update i have not much time i will try add somethink in this weekend.

Don't you need both the body AND outfit built with physics? If only the body has physics, only the body is going toarrow-10x10.png move.

i didnt build my outhit for physic body but when physic will work 100% i convert all my outfits for it ,and sorry to all for long time with not update i have not much time i will try add somethink in this weekend.

Thought so, but you have got to try right :-P? to be honest I have more than enough outfits to play with as it is. Quality over quantity! and thank you for this shit; it is awesome!

Thought so, but you have got to try right :-P? to be honest I have more than enough outfits to play with as it is. Quality over quantity! and thank you for this shit; it is awesome!

I've been wearing the same outfit since I installed CBBE.

All these new outfits are great, but if it aint broke...

This is the VDress, with some mesh tweaks in the Outfit Studio + some texturing magic via GIMP.

post-52153-0-93681800-1474611736_thumb.jpg

Sorry about butchering your conversion Zenna, but the lace was clipping with my bikini   ;)

Zenna, your work is magnificent. FYI, the reason your outfits don't work with physics is they don't have the body reference in them. To convert one of your outfits to have physics you would need to open its project and:

1.  Import the cbbephysics NIF (the zero preset from the CBBE shapes)

2.  Set that NIF as the reference so the outfit will have a reference.

3.  Copy bone weights to the outfit meshes (to get the physics into them)

4.  Conform all so everything uses the same sliders.

5.  Test for clipping and adjust as necessary (I didn't have clipping problems on the Zenna outfits I tested this way such as the bandages and g-string)

6.  In the ESP change the slot to 33 (this is important because you need to hide the body and use the reference from the outfit as the body--this is what gets rid of the illusion of clipping with physics).

I tested this with half a dozen of your outfits, and they work great.

just take your time, you alright made so many good outfits/ i love your work :)