Extracting Scripts.rar to be able "Edit Source" in the Creation Kit

Hi,

Maybe, my question would sound ridiculous.

In the Creation Kit, I wanted to use "Edit Source" for a Script, but "Edit Source" and few other options were unacceptable.

Then, I googled. I learned that I could extract "Scripts.rar" file that is in the Data folder. I did it, then my problem was solved.

My curiosity is:

During the extraction, 7zip asked me to replace the files that had same name. I selected skip all.

What do you suggest?

Thank You in advance...

Thank You for your replies...

But, why this problem occurs? I mean "unable to access editing source"...

That happens when you're doing what exactly.

Be aware that after unzipping Sctipts.rar (and it should overwrite everything.), then you need to overwrite a few files from SKSE (just download SKSE.zip and overwrite all the scripts with its scripts.)

• 3 weeks later...

Why am I getting  "You are not allowed to post links" error? I am not trying to post any links... I want to ask if someone can upload their scripts.rar file, I can't seem to find it anywhere else other than Steam, which I don't use and never will.

Why am I getting  "You are not allowed to post links" error? I am not trying to post any links... I want to ask if someone can upload their scripts.rar file, I can't seem to find it anywhere else other than Steam, which I don't use and never will.

Download it from Steam, as you've been told previously.

Archived