WHY? making me feeling gay

So, I'm new here, and I've just downloaded sexlab, I tried it out, turns out I get annaled by the female IF I set it on "MALE" and if I set it on female I get fingered, SOoooooo this must be why nobody play a male character anymore??? or is there something seriously mentally GAY about the guy who made this mod?

So, I'm new here, and I've just downloaded sexlab, I tried it out, turns out I get annaled by the female IF I set it on "MALE" and if I set it on female I get fingered, SOoooooo this must be why nobody play a male character anymore??? or is there something seriously mentally GAY about the guy who made this mod?

Lol. You obviously didn't set something up right if you're getting this happening. 

Go back over Ashal's steps and requirements to install SexLab one more time. With a fine toothed comb. You had to have missed something. :) 

If you're feeling a little gay, it isn't the mod's fault, bro.

Lol. You obviously didn't set something up right if you're getting this happening. 

Go back over Ashal's steps and requirements to install SexLab one more time. With a fine toothed comb. You had to have missed something. :)

He will not know who @Ashal is.  :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/user/1-ashal/

the Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Boss gefuehle_0121.gif

Prostate stimulation by a female is bretty gud and is not gay because as long as the opposite gender wears a skirt its okay

He will not know who @Ashal is.  :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/user/1-ashal/

the Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Boss gefuehle_0121.gif

Not really someone he wants to be insulting, either. haha

It is not an insult to the creator, honestly it was well made, he/she is very VERY VERY creatvie in ways that a lot of us can not keep up, and as for IF I install it wrong, its Hard to install this mod wrong in any way possible :o

why is it making me feelin gay? well ummmm its like watching your favorite superhero getting nailed in the butt, like umm I mean if it was a girl hero its a completely different thing but if is like superman, and batman nailing each other off and fingering each other butthole you know? am I painting a picture to any of you yet tho? ANYWAYS its like my skyrim "male' character is god so far upon he got annalled "violently (rough annal)"  for 10second of his godly lifehood. 

but I did fix it, he is no longer being nailed by all the female in skyrim, btw thank you all for the HELPFUL advice on fixing this, ya'll all so adorable  :3