How many games can you spot?

Ark of Truth

More like a tribute to pre-rendered trailers and out-of-engine cut scenes! But awesome in that respect. Kind of glad they didn't use in-game footage from a couple of those games, like DA2. And the track, fuck yeah, to the vocals. Shit's unreal and love it. Thanks.

No, I couldn't name them all and many that I do recognize, like Halo, I never actually played myself. Did notice BioWare was well represented!

like Halo' date=' I never actually played myself.

[/quote']

What!?! This cannot be??

I blame MS. LOL.

It was always part of the gimmick to get gamers to buy the MS console. It worked to tempt me, but I never did. I use a 360 controller on my PC, but have never actually owned the console. There have been a couple of exclusive Sony titles I've also been sad to miss out on.

[/quote']

What!?! This cannot be??

I blame MS. LOL.

It was always part of the gimmick to get gamers to buy the MS console. It worked to tempt me, but I never did. I use a 360 controller on my PC, but have never actually owned the console. There have been a couple of exclusive Sony titles I've also been sad to miss out on.

Hmm I think that halo 1 was on pc too, well I played one of them on PC so it should be.

And anyway HALO? ;)

122351340.jpg

Yep, I;m big fan of Gordon Freeman ;D

Also never played Halo since it's not popular in my country

And to be true don't really like that vid, music don't fit at all and it's only trailers not games itself.

Here is something better.

n_posgros.jpg

[/quote']

What!?! This cannot be??

I blame MS. LOL.

Hmm I think that halo 1 was on pc too, well I played one of them on PC so it should be.

And anyway HALO? ;)

122351340.jpg

Me thinks the PC versions for Halo came later or just at times when I wasn't paying attention. The last one, for example, caught my attention with the marketing, but probably won't be released for PC until it's forgotten.

I did play Half-Life 2 but missed the first one and never went back.

[/quote']

What!?! This cannot be??

I blame MS. LOL.

And anyway HALO? ;)

122351340.jpg

Me thinks the PC versions for Halo came later or just at times when I wasn't paying attention. The last one, for example, caught my attention with the marketing, but probably won't be released for PC until it's forgotten.

I did play Half-Life 2 but missed the first one and never went back.

Everyone should play the original Half-Life at least once. It is truly a great experience.

• 2 months later...

Also never played Halo since it's not popular in my country

And to be true don't really like that vid' date=' music don't fit at all and it's only trailers not games itself.

Here is something better.

I can spot Half-life, Postal, Halo, Army Men, Commandos (good game), Sims, Command and conquer, Fallout, Duke Nukem, Quake

Yea iam not gonna name characters except: Kane, Gordon, Postal dude

Archived