Could use a hand or just advice!

Hi. I'm new to the fold. I believe this might be my first post in this website.

Anyways, I've download the core items for Sexout, not any standalone mod, just the core files to see if it worked.

Game runs okay while in combat or roaming (With low graphic settings) but the loading screens have become unbearable. This also applies to waiting/sleeping, and initiating dialouge.

Can someone help me?

Screenshot of what I've got in my FOMM:   http://uploadpie.com/xfSgg

Why is there anything above your fallout .esm? There should never be anything above the fallout.esm surprised the game isn't crashing on startup. Fallout.esm is going to be the master to most other things and a master has to be above the one needing it or CTD can happen or other problems.

When you run the game are you starting it through NVSE?

Hi. I'm new to the fold. I believe this might be my first post in this website.

Anyways, I've download the core items for Sexout, not any standalone mod, just the core files to see if it worked.

Game runs okay while in combat or roaming (With low graphic settings) but the loading screens have become unbearable. This also applies to waiting/sleeping, and initiating dialouge.

Can someone help me?

Screenshot of what I've got in my FOMM:   http://uploadpie.com/xfSgg

Download LOOT, Run it allow it to make changes, save. You then will have the load order proper. Can't move further in helping until you have that corrected. I'd add one more mod, Sexout Sex or Sexkey so that when it is running better you can test your sexout install to make sure it is working correctly. Make sure you don't get the SCR version of SexoutSex.

Thanks a lot for the answers. Yes I've been using NVSE although I didn't know having the fallout.esm   not on top was taboo, made sure to fix that up!

Also LOOT made a nice job in rearraging my loadout but I still suffer from a slight delay at loading screens, but at least now I can play with some ease. Its most aggravating while waiting/sleeping,

There are pages of customization and other tweaks that can be done to help with the delay in loading screens. If you have a mechanical HD it will be slower than if you have a SSd of course. ;). Look around and see if there are any tools and .ini configs you might use to help with this. keep a backup of your game folder just in case something goes wrong you can clean install and then copy your backup over. (perhaps re-verify cache afterwards to be sure all the Steam files are OK and updated). For FOMM there are a few files to make sure you have safe as well. The two that you setup locations for for example. Not sure of the names, haven't used FOMM for a long time as my main manager.

You are new you can click on the answer, Which ever one that helped the issue or write the answer andclick on it. so that others that read the thread know what solved your problem. ;).

Archived