Devious Plug Looting

View File

Adds lootable plugs in Skyrim. Using the same naming convention as enchanted rings or necklaces, having six qualities (from Minor to Peerless) with additional powers.

Simple Description:

Added 3 types of plug enchantments (magicka, health, and stamina) which:

• Increase stat points (Normal)
  • Double points (if no devious keys are carried)
  • Increases regeneration rate (when arousal is high (like ring of regeneration)).

In Version 1.1, add 2 types of Plug enchantments (Heavy and Light) which:

• Increase skill points (Normal)
  • Double skill points (when arousal is high)
  • Increases carry weight (if no devious keys are carried).

Looks like fair enough for Primitive plug for light armor skill and Iron plug for heavy armor skill enchantments...

I only used Primitive and Iron Plugs (because both plugs are rarely used compared to soulgem plugs).

The plugs are dropped by draugr and bandits, with a 3% chance and depend on player level (same as any looting).

Better if you use wyne bash to marge the file.

Thanks to:
Zadil and Min as Devious Creator and all devious Moder :)
Conscripted as English translator.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Sexlab aroused, Devious Device Asset, Devious Device Intergration
  • Special Edition Compatible

File Name: Devious Plug Looting

File Submitter: Black714

File Submitted: 25 Mar 2016

File Category: Other

Requires: Sexlab, Sexlab aroused, Devious Device Asset, Devious Device Intergration

The Plug that penetrate inside the body will grant more effect.... (with some condition).

Simple Description:

This Mods same like other looting around Skyrim. Naming itself like an enchant ring or necklace, Have 6 Quality (Minor until Peerless) with some addition...

I add a 3 kind of plug (magicka, health, stamina) :

-Increase point (Normal)

-Double point (if not carry any devious key)

-Increase regeneration (when arousal is high (like ring of regeneration)).

I only add a Primitive and Iron Plug (because Both of plug rarely to use than soulgem plug)

The plug dropped by draugr or bandit, they have a 3% of change, and depend on player level (same like another looting).

Thanks to:

Zadil and Min as Devious Moder and all devious Creator :)

download.png

Click here to download this file

When used these plugs will grant magical effects, some under specific conditions.

Simple Description:

This mods adds lootable plugs in Skyrim. Using the same naming convention as enchanted rings or necklaces, having six qualities (from Minor to Peerless) with additional powers.

I have added  3 types of plug enchantments (magicka, health, and stamina) which:

• Increases regeneration rate (when arousal is high (like ring of regeneration)).

I only used Primitive and Iron Plugs (because both plugs are rarely used compared to soulgem plugs).

The plugs are dropped by draugr and bandits, with a 3% chance and depend on player level (same as any looting).

Thanks to:

File Name: Devious Plug Looting

File Submitter: Black714

File Submitted: 25 Mar 2016

File Category: Other

Requires: Sexlab, Sexlab aroused, Devious Device Asset, Devious Device Intergration

The Plug that penetrate inside the body will grant more effect.... (with some condition).

Simple Description:

This Mods same like other looting around Skyrim. Naming itself like an enchant ring or necklace, Have 6 Quality (Minor until Peerless) with some addition...

I add a 3 kind of plug (magicka, health, stamina) :

-Increase point (Normal)

-Double point (if not carry any devious key)

-Increase regeneration (when arousal is high (like ring of regeneration)).

I only add a Primitive and Iron Plug (because Both of plug rarely to use than soulgem plug)

The plug dropped by draugr or bandit, they have a 3% of change, and depend on player level (same like another looting).

Thanks to:

download.png

Click here to download this file

When used these plugs will grant magical effects, some under specific conditions.

Simple Description:

This mods adds lootable plugs in Skyrim. Using the same naming convention as enchanted rings or necklaces, having six qualities (from Minor to Peerless) with additional powers.

I have added  3 types of plug enchantments (magicka, health, and stamina) which:

Thanks to:

Thanks for better english description... My English is Bad :D

Deep in the depths of Angarvunde, the mighty Dovakeen slays the last of the ancient Draugr. Its Thuum enhanced cry still echoing throughout the dungeon as it is falls to its final rest. Wasting no time, the Dragonborn of legend flips the carcass over, rips out its buttplug from its dusty ass and rams it into their own.

Hm, personally I don’t think I’ll drink from this cup of tea.

On a sidenote, would it be possible to get those plugs wearable WITHOUT those annoying chastity belts ? Or maybe did I miss something somewhere. But having to wear a restraint in order to keep plugs in place sounds... annoying, and highly ridiculous. People would love plugs a lot less if they weren't able to stay between buttocks by their own.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...