RK Follower down again ??

D_ManXX2

Anyway i wanted to tell mod author that there was a problem with his mod but he seemed to have taken it down again.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45578/?

The problem is it has added one of the follower to Mages guild in Winter hold but this npc seem to be hostile when the elf of the main quest enters the librabry and will make every one there go hostile and attack each other. 

I rememeber having a follower for fallout NV that was fine to most but some she would go hostile on like some people and also certain NCR people. She spent a lot of time in unconscious mode till I got tired of having to do that and just got rid of her.

Skyrim I had one I think it was a fairy mod you could get I think it was tinkerbell from a dungeon. I got married and all of a sudden quest would fail I restarted and tried again failed again so 3rd time I started looking to see why and it was because of tinkerbell coming to the wedding even though she is suppose to be in a cell locked up waiting for me to go get her and as soon as she would enter the room it would cause the quest to fail and everyone to go hostile. I ended up having to turn the mod off till the wedding was done then turned it back on because there was some good battles that came with it though trying to hit 20 enemies the size of a gnat was tricky but the boots of computer crashing speed were fun once you beat the battle and got them.

Archived