Adult games with development blogs

alako

Urban xLife

- Seems like a story focus RPG maker game in development. Demo not out yet.

Tales of the Drunken Cowboy

- The game's setting is a mix of firefly and mass effect. You plays as a female veteran mercenary, Celeste Blake, who had a bit of an "accident" during her last mission. Now she has to battle her inner submissive sexual desire (aka the player's desire to watch sex scene) in order to survive. So the game is actually advice against player using Celeste's sexuality to solve problems, but you can always get around it by using Cheat Engine or just save and load. Also, you get different game over sex scene in nearly all quest, so save often! Although the game is still in development, you have few hours of content already.

• 2 weeks later...

are there any fully completed FPS(or 3rd person)/3D adult games?

Well, there's GunKatana by Black Cyc, a commercial FPS eroge that came out a few years ago, as well as various 3rd Person shooter eroge by illusion - all of them rather bad, in my personal opinion.

However as far as fanmade/amateur games are concerned... IIRC there were a few japanese doujin games, although most of those weren't finished - same for the few english games(of which none ever reached completion, AFAIK) .

thats what i had figured out, but i was hoping someone found something i didnt.

oh well, adult games are making more strides into mainstream gaming... as excruciatingly slow as it currently is because places like steam wont carry anything like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish I could develop games, because I have this idea of an adult game for years. I want a game where you play as a female detective, naturally you would have to deal with shady characters and such.

In it I would like to explore adult themes not only related to sex, but other things like politics, morality and such.

Also there would be choices and different playstyles and I would like peril to be a major factor in gameplay. You would be playing as a normal female detective, so your best skills wouldn't be based around fighting and more in the lines of logic, deduction, perception and such. (For the record I am not implying that female detectives are weak, just trying to point out that it is a human not some sort of super hero)

Also like text adventure games, I would love to incorporate bad endings and such. Say for example you are investigating a case about human trafficking, if you get caught while investigating or you are defeated by the bad guys, a bad ending could imply that you were sold of as a slave.

I know it is a crazy idea, but heh, what do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The last update was July 26th this year, and all the posts on the blog are about updates to Tales of a Drunken Cowboy.  While I'll admit that there hasn't been a huge content update recently, it's still being worked on.  There are two other games on the site, both of which are in a "finished" state. 

So if you've see a different post that says it's not being worked on, please point it out, since everything I've seen says the game is stil being developed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived