FOMM Error

Frozium

Thought it said files missed the Fomod part. Did you delete the fomod? If so put it back where it was at so it can find it when you try to uninstall it. That is probably the cause for the error as it can't do it because it's not there anymore and it can't find it so it causes it to error.

Thought it said files missed the Fomod part. Did you delete the fomod? If so put it back where it was at so it can find it when you try to uninstall it. That is probably the cause for the error as it can't do it because it's not there anymore and it can't find it so it causes it to error.

The strange thing is that this doesn't come with an esp./esm.. I just can't do it

I missed that it is a FoMoD they don't have a .esp/.esm everything is stored inside the FoMoD you have to drop the FoMoD file back into the folder where it was at then try to uninstall it. I believe to uninstall a FoMoD you have to hit package manager and deactivate it there the you can delete the file without any problems.

I don't use FoMoDs only one I have listed in package manager is TTW. You can also hit extract to extract files from a FoMoD from there as well.

Archived