Update.. Looks like some funny thing is going on with my Windows 7 installation, as on Windows 10 (which I don't like personally, but hey more stability and performance all the way lol) all my games are stable and perform a little better too (about +5 fps more which is always cool), even Fallout 4. So yay! Lol  :lol:

I'm sorry for bothering you ffabris.

Guest ffabris

Just uploaded a Lite version of 1.4. It has all the scripts ripped out. So basically, I simple player home with a bunch of hunky guys who do nothing useful all day long. ;)

Thanks for lite version.

There is one error that TESVEdit show: QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Script Fragments Quest \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [090708D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I think it's pointing to the missing script? If so can I delete it?

Guest ffabris

Thanks for lite version.

There is one error that TESVEdit show: QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Script Fragments Quest \ Aliases \ Alias \ Alias Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [090708D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I think it's pointing to the missing script? If so can I delete it?

Gah! Sorry. Yeah you can.

Guest ffabris

How do I patch the brighter interiors using mod organiser?

If I find its location using MO and drop the esp file it in there its seems to lock up when I try to access the building.

No idea about MO - I don't use it. But the patch must be loaded after the main mod in the Skyrim load order, since it modifies the main mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So exciting! Nice work. Hope it's WIP for I have some questions concerning the interior light and not merely light. Well... just right now took a look at the download page - there is a patch ))

Last night I had to walk around the house with a torch in my hand.  Too dark, isn't it? c0b2a376.jpg

09c25b07.jpg e5a1422f.jpg 7b8cbd70.jpg A bit inconvinient while making love ))

By the way, I got some problems with SL scenes triggering. Just with the 10th attempt I managed to do it ("birds do it..."). 33e0d860.jpg Before that I was a modest contemplator. Masterpieces on the walls and so on... c832a667.jpg f6395970.jpg 726f655f.jpg 3bf629d4.jpg

It was harshly weird when after having a dialogue and following the boy I found myself alone in the dark on the second floor, because he turned around and walked away downstairs. Other times we were standing with a great pleasure on the bed 49119f9f.jpg and then he disappeared leaving me standing alone b9133128.jpg

So nice journey. Hope this to be continued.

Guest ffabris

It isn't a WIP, it is finished. The darkness is intentional, but yes there is a patch for those who prefer brighter interiors :)

It was harshly weird when after having a dialogue and following the boy I found myself alone in the dark on the second floor, because he turned around and walked away downstairs.

Possible SexLab issue ... anim cannot start, for whatever reason.

• 1 month later...

Hello

Your MOD is really a plus to the skyrim world. I really enjoyed this brothel and love to stop by when my sex exposure is troubling me.

Thank you for your good work.

Just to let you know, I noticed an interference with the dialogues that do not show up when you have the new version of BBL (beefcake bath house) installed as well. You have to disable all the dialogues in this MOD to have yours show up, or else you just get "I need a hug" and nothing else. Just in case there is something to be done to have both dialogues show up when needed.

Guest ffabris

Hello

Your MOD is really a plus to the skyrim world. I really enjoyed this brothel and love to stop by when my sex exposure is troubling me.

Just to let you know, I noticed an interference with the dialogues that do not show up when you have the new version of BBL (beefcake bath house) installed as well. You have to disable all the dialogues in this MOD to have yours show up, or else you just get "I need a hug" and nothing else. Just in case there is something to be done to have both dialogues show up when needed.

That's odd! I don't know how BBLS conditions dialog. This mod specifically makes sure that NPCs belong to a mod-defined faction. BBLS may be adding dialog conditioned on potential followers or something, I don't know. I'll have to look and see what it does.

Hello

That's odd! I don't know how BBLS conditions dialog. This mod specifically makes sure that NPCs belong to a mod-defined faction. BBLS may be adding dialog conditioned on potential followers or something, I don't know. I'll have to look and see what it does.

Yes I think it allows to have its dialogue to any follower once you check the box in the MCM menu but doing so, it removes the dialogue of your characters. The good thing is that you can activate/deactivate it in a MCM menu. Maybe there is nothing more you can do on your side.

Guest ffabris

Yes I think it allows to have its dialogue to any follower once you check the box in the MCM menu but doing so, it removes the dialogue of your characters. The good thing is that you can activate/deactivate it in a MCM menu. Maybe there is nothing more you can do on your side.

Dunno ... now looking.

Guest ffabris

Hum... "Someone needs a hug." is conditioned to the NPC being male, and a global variable which flags whether the dialog should appear. If you disable just that option in the MCM, what happens?

Hum... "Someone needs a hug." is conditioned to the NPC being male, and a global variable which flags whether the dialog should appear. If you disable just that option in the MCM, what happens?

I'll give it a try tomorrow (off to bed now in my timezone) ;-) Thanks for your quick answers.

Guest ffabris

OK, I just tested this myself. HOM Full (not lite) and BBLS. No dialog issues when the BBLS "hug" dialog option is enabled in BBLS MCM. So not sure what's going on in your setup.  :-|