OK, I just tested this myself. HOM Full (not lite) and BBLS. No dialog issues when the BBLS "hug" dialog option is enabled in BBLS MCM. So not sure what's going on in your setup.  :-|

Hello, I did test again today and It must be my heavy modded game as you suggest, since I have BBL, underground bathhouse & legacy of the dragonborn (with lots of scripts) amongst others.

I started a new game, deactivated just the "Hug option" in BBL and when I reached the house had no dialogue. I disabled everything and got the dialogue after going out/in the house. Reactivated it, got both the hug sentence and the "Are you available..." can't figure head or tails from this test so your mod should be allright since it works with your set up. I'll try to keep all my MODs since I can get the dialogue comining back after a while.

Anyway, I really love your house and Men. With the M2M animations, it's awesome!

Thanks mate.

Guest ffabris

OK, most welcome! :)

The gallery kills my game, so I have to remove it, some time back. Crash rate went sky high with it installed.

• 1 month later...

Fabris, he IS handsome

i9771001.jpg

but he is TOO dark, especially on a summer day, wearing his stupid armor 

i9771000.jpg

He isn't a redguard, so he is a bad boy, and he doesn't alone in there behave in such a bad way  :)

I know, we've already talked about that. I know your oppinion. But, if I start editing their appearance, I will loose my appetite for them. So, please, give us the "light" version of your sweeties!!!

And one more thing, a little present, if you don't mind. The other day I've found a nice plane clothes set on internet. http://agamokwe.blog117.fc2.com/blog-entry-68.html You may wanna try them on, they looks perfect for wearing indoors IMO. May come in handy for your next mod.

Best redguards.

I know, we've already talked about that. I know your oppinion. But, if I start editing their appearance, I will loose my appetite for them. So, please, give us the "light" version of your sweeties!!!

No, sorry. I'm staying with the swarthy tanned look. It is a "signature" of the mods I make.

And one more thing, a little present, if you don't mind. The other day I've found a nice plane clothes set on internet. http://agamokwe.blog117.fc2.com/blog-entry-68.html You may wanna try them on, they looks perfect for wearing indoors IMO. May come in handy for your next mod.

Nice outfit, thanks. :-) Sadly, I can't use it, since I use SAM, so that won't fit.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Maybe it should also be mentioned that it is not compatible with Manlyville. The house doesn't appear if Manlyville is installed, or it's clipped within Manlyville Manor depending on LO. I'll probably keep this one, because I already have Elysium Estate and I don't need another house. I liked Manlyville, because it fills otherwise empty area.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest ffabris
On 10/8/2020 at 2:09 PM, Crag said:

I can't believe I just now played with this mod.

@ffabris nice touch adding hot commentary darning the action. but mind telling me how does one talk with a big cock stuck down their throat? ;) 

LMAO! "Suspend disbelief". ? 
Anyway, glad you liked it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if anyone is still taking care of this mod. I like it very much, but have a couple of issues : the guys follow me everywhere! Maybe it's something to do with another mod, so I wonder if cleaning this mod with TES5EDIT or cleaning my save will fix it. Has anyone experienced something like this? Another issue is that when I tweak the guys' bodies with Race Menu (I use Sam light morphs) then save, quit and load game again, all Race Menu tweaking is reset. Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

It might be WAY too late haha, but Imma ask nonetheless, I have this problem where I go to the house, talk to one of them, he takes me to one room, but he walks way and I get a message at the left top corner saying HOM Utility couldn't find animations (when I have over 2000 anims based on FNIS) I didn't have this problem before, I could do anything with them boys, but after installing some mods like Sounds of Skyrim, The Great Cities, Realms of Romance (an overhaul for major cities) and Go to Sleep mods, I started to get this issue, after installing the mentioned mods, I started a new game (as suggested by some of those mods) and the problem started happening, Idk why it's causing problems, when the mods installed have nothing to do with SexLab, or maybe I have to toggle something that I'm overlooking, any advice would be realy appreciated. I can still play animations with other mods such as Defeat, SexLab Matchmaker, and others (that I even had before, when HOM was still working) including furniture. But HOM NPCs just won't do anything when asked other than walking me to their rooms (and my money is still taken away).

On 2/26/2021 at 5:53 PM, tarucco said:

Another issue is that when I tweak the guys' bodies with Race Menu (I use Sam light morphs) then save, quit and load game again, all Race Menu tweaking is reset. Thank you! 

Ok, I ran into the issue a while ago. It seems Racemenu has a ceiling on the  number of overlays. Probably depends on available memory. So the first thing I'd look at is how many overlays you have installed? Keep in mind, everything in Racemenu is an overlay.. including, hair, tatts, freckles, moles, blood, etc, etc. Anything that gets added to the body is an overlay.

18 hours ago, Tarmax94 said:

It might be WAY too late haha, but Imma ask nonetheless, I have this problem where I go to the house, talk to one of them, he takes me to one room, but he walks way and I get a message at the left top corner saying HOM Utility couldn't find animations (when I have over 2000 anims based on FNIS) I didn't have this problem before, I could do anything with them boys, but after installing some mods like Sounds of Skyrim, The Great Cities, Realms of Romance (an overhaul for major cities) and Go to Sleep mods, I started to get this issue, after installing the mentioned mods, I started a new game (as suggested by some of those mods) and the problem started happening, Idk why it's causing problems, when the mods installed have nothing to do with SexLab, or maybe I have to toggle something that I'm overlooking, any advice would be realy appreciated. I can still play animations with other mods such as Defeat, SexLab Matchmaker, and others (that I even had before, when HOM was still working) including furniture. But HOM NPCs just won't do anything when asked other than walking me to their rooms (and my money is still taken away).

I have never had this issue. 

But look at FNIS. That's where I'd start. Then start removing animations. When you run FNIS is will give you a list of installed mods affected. Start with those mods. You'd be surprised how many mods add little animations here and there. 

On 4/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, Crag said:

Ok, I ran into the issue a while ago. It seems Racemenu has a ceiling on the  number of overlays. Probably depends on available memory. So the first thing I'd look at is how many overlays you have installed? Keep in mind, everything in Racemenu is an overlay.. including, hair, tatts, freckles, moles, blood, etc, etc. Anything that gets added to the body is an overlay.

My problem was not with overlays, but with body scales and genitalia scales. 

• 1 year later...

I didn't find an SE/AE version of this, so I took a shot at tweaking this to get it to work in SE/AE. I extracted the BSA files and swapped the master for the Unofficial Legendary Edition patch to the Unofficial Special Edition patch. Everything seems to work okay.   

To edit the master files in SSEEdit, you have to use the -IKnowWhatImDoing -AllowMasterFilesEdit arguments when calling SSEEdit. Also, SSEEdit won't load the "House of Men.esp" without its current master esps being there. Thus, I made a temporary copy of "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp" and renamed it "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp", enabled it in MO2 temporarily. Then I edited the master list to use the Special Edition instead of Legendary edition, saved the file, deleted the "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" I'd made.

I don't know if what I did was technically correct, but it seems to work fine. The brothel is there and functional. I'll keep testing the workers to make sure they're all fully functional. ?

1 hour ago, Melissa_69 said:

I need copy of this mod for SE too?

Well, the House of Men mod currently requires "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp", which by definition, is definitely not for SE. When I made my version, I assumed that whatever was in the Legendary patch would also be in the Special Edition patch, so I took a gamble and just changed the master dependency from the Unofficial Legendary to the Unofficial Special Edition. I don't know how much that mod is actually used in the House of Men mod itself. I'm just messing around hoping it'd work, and it did. 

I just noticed the author gave CC permission to post updates to the mod at the bottom of the description, so here is the House of Men crudely patched to run with SE. Basically all I did was unpack the BSA and change the master to the SE version of the unofficial update. It seems to work fine for me in AE 640. I did notice, however, the location where the building is seems popular for a couple other mods. I think the Laura's Bondage shop may also be very close to there and someone said Manlyville is in the same spot. 

House of Men SE.7z

Edited by lavatube