OK, I just tested this myself. HOM Full (not lite) and BBLS. No dialog issues when the BBLS "hug" dialog option is enabled in BBLS MCM. So not sure what's going on in your setup.  :-|

Hello, I did test again today and It must be my heavy modded game as you suggest, since I have BBL, underground bathhouse & legacy of the dragonborn (with lots of scripts) amongst others.

I started a new game, deactivated just the "Hug option" in BBL and when I reached the house had no dialogue. I disabled everything and got the dialogue after going out/in the house. Reactivated it, got both the hug sentence and the "Are you available..." can't figure head or tails from this test so your mod should be allright since it works with your set up. I'll try to keep all my MODs since I can get the dialogue comining back after a while.

Anyway, I really love your house and Men. With the M2M animations, it's awesome!

Thanks mate.

OK, most welcome! :)

The gallery kills my game, so I have to remove it, some time back. Crash rate went sky high with it installed.

Fabris, he IS handsome

i9771001.jpg

but he is TOO dark, especially on a summer day, wearing his stupid armor 

i9771000.jpg

He isn't a redguard, so he is a bad boy, and he doesn't alone in there behave in such a bad way  :)

I know, we've already talked about that. I know your oppinion. But, if I start editing their appearance, I will loose my appetite for them. So, please, give us the "light" version of your sweeties!!!

And one more thing, a little present, if you don't mind. The other day I've found a nice plane clothes set on internet. http://agamokwe.blog117.fc2.com/blog-entry-68.html You may wanna try them on, they looks perfect for wearing indoors IMO. May come in handy for your next mod.

Best redguards.

I know, we've already talked about that. I know your oppinion. But, if I start editing their appearance, I will loose my appetite for them. So, please, give us the "light" version of your sweeties!!!

No, sorry. I'm staying with the swarthy tanned look. It is a "signature" of the mods I make.

And one more thing, a little present, if you don't mind. The other day I've found a nice plane clothes set on internet. http://agamokwe.blog117.fc2.com/blog-entry-68.html You may wanna try them on, they looks perfect for wearing indoors IMO. May come in handy for your next mod.

Nice outfit, thanks. :-) Sadly, I can't use it, since I use SAM, so that won't fit.

Big fan of this mod. Is there any plans to port this to SSE? I loved using this in oldrim, would be sad to see it go.

I have tried several times and it appears that no one is on duty. I have tried sitting and going to all of the hustlers and no one sex unless I use sexlabs spells.

Maybe it should also be mentioned that it is not compatible with Manlyville. The house doesn't appear if Manlyville is installed, or it's clipped within Manlyville Manor depending on LO. I'll probably keep this one, because I already have Elysium Estate and I don't need another house. I liked Manlyville, because it fills otherwise empty area.

hello! i am having an issue with this mod....i entered in the house but when i select an option it doesn't do anything....what should i do?

I can't believe I just now played with this mod.

@ffabris nice touch adding hot commentary during the action. but mind telling me how does one talks with a big cock stuck down their throat? ;) 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:09 PM, Crag said:

I can't believe I just now played with this mod.

@ffabris nice touch adding hot commentary darning the action. but mind telling me how does one talk with a big cock stuck down their throat? ;) 

LMAO! "Suspend disbelief". 😄 
Anyway, glad you liked it!

On 10/8/2020 at 8:09 PM, Crag said:

how does one talk with a big cock stuck down their throat?

Ventriloquist ;)

On 10/11/2020 at 8:50 AM, Andy14 said:

Ventriloquist ;)

Then they are talented indeed. :)