Guest ffabris

Hi! I have a problem with vanilla NPC interaction.

Sex scene does not start and I receive the notification:

- No valid animations found

- The quest is completed

Papirus log says the same: "SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=, TagsSuppressed=Aggressive, zaz, Bound, Bondage, RequireAll=False)

[03/06/2016 - 03:25:53PM] [HOM_Utility] Fuck: No valid animations found."

P.S. I use ENB and the interior lighting looks too dark in my opinion.

The mod is still great though :shy:

"No valid animations found means that you don't have animations enabled for the type of sex you selected when speaking to the hustler. If you tell me what you selected, I can tell you what tags are used for that choice.

And yes, Aggressive is filtered out, not required. :)

as for the room being dark, that's intentional. I want to have a dark, sexy atmosphere for the brothel. ;)

Wow! That's incredible! Thanks for your great efforts. The issue becomes free on V.1.3.

Great! :)

Do you force hostlers to start fucking somewhat?

Because, I guess that hostlers on both first time and second time start fucking once they make their exit from bed rooms.

Anyway, its just tiny matter then I dont't give a rap.

There should be occasional sex between hustlers and visiting NPCs.

Fab:  I had to do a double take on the papyrus error message.... too funny... :lol:

:D

Hi! I have a problem with vanilla NPC interaction.

Sex scene does not start and I receive the notification:

- No valid animations found

- The quest is completed

Papirus log says the same: "SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=, TagsSuppressed=Aggressive, zaz, Bound, Bondage, RequireAll=False)

[03/06/2016 - 03:25:53PM] [HOM_Utility] Fuck: No valid animations found."

P.S. I use ENB and the interior lighting looks too dark in my opinion.

The mod is still great though :shy:

"No valid animations found means that you don't have animations enabled for the type of sex you selected when speaking to the hustler. If you tell me what you selected, I can tell you what tags are used for that choice.

And yes, Aggressive is filtered out, not required. :)

as for the room being dark, that's intentional. I want to have a dark, sexy atmosphere for the brothel. ;)

There is the the list of the anims (but without the non leito animations on the last two screenshots (which ones are from ZAZ animation pack) :shy:

post-130582-0-68678300-1457297091_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-60142200-1457297102_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-06314600-1457297111_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-85839800-1457297120_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-50217700-1457297129_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-71958800-1457297136_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-74716800-1457297141_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-73394100-1457297150_thumb.jpgpost-130582-0-16581500-1457297158_thumb.jpg

plus M2M animations

If you tell me what you selected, I can tell you what tags are used for that choice.

Oh... I see :shy:

There was misunderstanding

I reported about the problem concerning NPC interaction with hustlers. So I can't say what tipe of animation should start because no animation runs.

That's the point :)

Guest ffabris

Aha!   OK ... Hum, the code specifies nothing for required tags, so in theory (!), anything should work. I may instead need to set tags there. OK, will check into it, thanks.  :)

Guest ffabris

I just uploaded a small patch (HOM - Brighter Interiors Patch.esp) to make interiors brighter. With the patch installed, the interiors will use vanilla Whiterun lighting. Don't use this if you like them dark as they are. (The main mod has not changed.)

Guest ffabris

In unpatched interior I felt sex scenes more lascivious and the other in patched interior I also feel the scenes more expansive and I love both scenes and I will change them with mood of the day.  :)

Hahah... that works, good idea. :)

Damn, another fine mod I won't be able to use !

I installed solitude men's club and cocksmen village and I loved them. But USLEEP made my game much too unstable and I had to uninstall it. Besides, for some reason, most of your NPCs had the black texture bug when naked. Would you have any advice concerning these issues ?

I installed solitude men's club and cocksmen village and I loved them. But USLEEP made my game much too unstable and I had to uninstall it. Besides, for some reason, most of your NPCs had the black texture bug when naked. Would you have any advice concerning these issues ?

Black textures are caused usually by RaceMenu, what body type you are using SOS or SAM?

Guest ffabris

I get black textures on Sam when using hi rez textures. Sam pulls in a lot of textures, given all the variety. So if you have high rez texture packs installed, try disabling them.

(And in my experience, it isn't race menu related; just too many large textures which overload graphics memory.)

Also, I have no issues with USLEEP at all. I think your problems are more related to running out of memory.

I get black textures on Sam when using hi rez textures. Sam pulls in a lot of textures, given all the variety. So if you have high rez texture packs installed, try disabling them.

(And in my experience, it isn't race menu related; just too many large textures which overload graphics memory.)

Also, I have no issues with USLEEP at all. I think your problems are more related to running out of memory.

I use SAM indeed, and I have 4Gb RAM and 2 Gb VRAM. The weird thing is that this only happens with some mods like Elis hot springs for example and, well, all your mods, where all the characters always get black textures while in vanilla areas and other mods like bathing beefcakes (which I have crowded with loads of naked men) this hardly ever happens.

USLEEP gave me random CTDs although I carefully followed the installation instructions.

I'll try again with a brand new character and a 100% clean save, your mods are too hot to give them up ;-)

Thanks for taking some time to answer.

I use SAM indeed, and I have 4Gb RAM and 2 Gb VRAM. The weird thing is that this only happens with some mods like Elis hot springs for example and, well, all your mods, where all the characters always get black textures while in vanilla areas and other mods like bathing beefcakes (which I have crowded with loads of naked men) this hardly ever happens.

USLEEP gave me random CTDs although I carefully followed the installation instructions.

I'll try again with a brand new character and a 100% clean save, your mods are too hot to give them up ;-)

Don't worry! I know exactly what is your problem I'm using SAM too and I have the same configs that you have (4gb RAM and 2gb VRAM and I had the same issue. The problem is with the HDT Butt Breast Belly Bounce, you need to install the MUTABLE VERSION here is the link http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/5947-hdt-butt-breast-belly-bounce-for-sam-v11/ in my case this solved 100% of the black textures.

Guest ffabris

USLEEP has no stability issues at all.

Try what OdlanaviX suggested. And again, if you have HD textures installed, try disabling them entirely. They will fill your video memory, and that will result in black textures.

Don't worry! I know exactly what is your problem I'm using SAM too and I have the same configs that you have (4gb RAM and 2gb VRAM and I had the same issue. The problem is with the HDT Butt Breast Belly Bounce, you need to install the MUTABLE VERSION here is the link http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/5947-hdt-butt-breast-belly-bounce-for-sam-v11/ in my case this solved 100% of the black textures.

That seems to do the trick ! Thanks a lot !

USLEEP has no stability issues at all.

Try what OdlanaviX suggested. And again, if you have HD textures installed, try disabling them entirely. They will fill your video memory, and that will result in black textures.

My problems with USLEEP were probably due to requiem 1.9.2. I reinstalled USLEEP with requiem 1.9.3 and it should be better.

With OdlanaviX's trick, the black textures seem to be gone, so I can finally now fully enjoy your awesome mods.

I think I'll spend a lot of time in the House of Men...

If think that the only thing missing is a "foot fetish" option in the list, so my custom anims could be used.   :D   Or maybe I should add a particular tag, like "masturbation"  ?

Well, I don't know what's going on but my game is crashing when I'm inside. The same is with your other mod in Solitude. I have all needed mods and which is even more strange my current Skyrim build is super stable in all other places. I want to use this mod so badly, but I can't. My load order: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
EFFCore.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
AOS.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
WATER DG + DB.esp
Point The Way.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
FarmhouseChimneysCRF.esp
Place2Sleep.esp
AyleidPalace.esp
WATER Plants.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Argonian Access.esp
Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
Beards.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Brows.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Destruction10ByCoputer.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
DragonFastTravelRedone.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
Extended UI.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
FloppySOS.esp
FNIS.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Long Lost Smelters -Winterhold.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Guards Attack Hostiles.esp
Hair Physics Project.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
IHSS.esp
iHUD.esp
IridumEyes2.0.esp
IxumsTattoos.esp
John Shepard.esp
James Vega.esp
RE6 Chris Redfield.esp
Kaidan Alenko.esp
KJ Lore Tattoos 2K.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
LinenCraft.esp
LongerDurationsandAnnoyanceFixes.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
No_stretching.esp
No_stretching_Markarth.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Pyromage - TheGreyLight.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
RaceMenuMorphsSAM.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
RedMountainErupts.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SleepTight.esp
Smoking Candles.esp
Smoking Torches.esp
Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp
Stronger Daedric Artifacts.esp
sOy's Vampire Perks DG.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
TheCoenaculiMALE.esp
TrueBrows.esp
TrueEyes.esp
TrueStorms.esp
UIExtensions.esp
VioLens.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
XPMSE.esp
YetAnotherWerewolfImprovement_DG.esp
[sAM] Aoki's Revealing Project by ~Hymn.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Patch.esp

Guest ffabris

If think that the only thing missing is a "foot fetish" option in the list, so my custom anims could be used.   :D   Or maybe I should add a particular tag, like "masturbation"  ?

Hum, you could try that, yeah. I notice that footjob anims kick in if you don't have the M2M pack installed, so using that tag would be consistant with what others have done.

Well, I don't know what's going on but my game is crashing when I'm inside. The same is with your other mod in Solitude. I have all needed mods and which is even more strange my current Skyrim build is super stable in all other places. I want to use this mod so badly, but I can't. My load order:

Try without the HD textures.

Hmn.. My game is heavy modded, but I use ENBoost and SKSE memory patch and it is stable and using maximum 3,5GB of my VRAM (I have 4GB VRAM and 16GB system RAM btw), so why it would crash only in your mods while all the time stable in other places including custom houses/castles is beyond me. I will still try to find solution, thanks for reply.  :)

Edit: I'm using SexLab 1.61b and Aroused v27a.

Guest ffabris

Hmn.. My game is heavy modded, but I use ENBoost and SKSE memory patch and it is stable and using maximum 3,5GB of my VRAM (I have 4GB VRAM and 16GB system RAM btw), so why it would crash only in your mods while all the time stable in other places including custom houses/castles is beyond me. I will still try to find solution, thanks for reply.  :)

Edit: I'm using SexLab 1.61b and Aroused v27a.

Remember that Skyrim is 32-bit, it cannot access 16GB RAM.

As for my mods, lots of naked NPCs in one place would create heavy memory load.

As for why it would crash you ... well, why am I (and others, based on comments here) absolutely fine there? Maybe because I don't use hi-rez textures. ;) Try disabling them, it can't hurt. At the worst, it won't make any difference and you'll prove me wrong. At best, your game will be more stable and you won't crash.

Will try it, and yes I know that Skyrim is 32bit game, but when using ENBoost it can use up to 10GB if not more because it makes separate application (enbhost.exe) which retargeting all memory to enbhost.exe instead of TESV.exe. Once it used all my GPU memory (4GB VRAM) and about 4,5GB of system RAM, yet the game was still fully stable.

But I think that I know where my problem is, will let you know what I will find.

Thanks for reply.