• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The file sizes make no sense to me at all. I'll check.

As for footprints... the Yiffy Age mod actually does replace footprints. But it does it for all races (because that mod makes everything a beast race). When I looked at the Footprints code, there seem to be hooks for different races but they aren't well documented.

• 2 weeks later...

Short answer: Nope.

Long answer: There's a bunch of stuff with HDT pussy etc that I haven't gotten into at all. I'm thinking HDT SOS is the same, but I don't really know. I assume it's not really hard, but you have to know how it works. I haven't come up to speed on it yet. 

Hey BD i noticed that if i install the HDT SoS body it doesn't work on this mod since it's unique and all. Would you know how i can make both compatible?

The SOS HDT body is just the regular SOS mesh with the Breast/Butt nodes weightpainted in the appropiate parts of the body. You just have to copy the modified HDT body meshes and paste them over the standard ones included in this mod (can't remember the file path right now, though).

Short answer: Nope.

Long answer: There's a bunch of stuff with HDT pussy etc that I haven't gotten into at all. I'm thinking HDT SOS is the same, but I don't really know. I assume it's not really hard, but you have to know how it works. I haven't come up to speed on it yet. 

Hey BD i noticed that if i install the HDT SoS body it doesn't work on this mod since it's unique and all. Would you know how i can make both compatible?

The SOS HDT body is just the regular SOS mesh with the Breast/Butt nodes weightpainted in the appropiate parts of the body. You just have to copy the modified HDT body meshes and paste them over the standard ones included in this mod (can't remember the file path right now, though).

Thanks guys, I'll try a bit around with it and post if i can get it done or not ^^

EDIT: Update1 - So i played around a bit added some of the SOS HDT files and changed the name from them so they will be used by the mod. Not the body is weighted but... The weighted stuff is caved in. I'll work around a bit more though :D

Update2 - Yeah i don't really know what to do anymore. If i play around with the priorities it doesn't change anything and since i've been using MO since a week or so (Works amazing by the way, way smoother) maybe there's a trick i don't know about. If you guys have an idea what i could try next, I'd be glad to try it out.

(On a side note if i spam this a bit too much you lot can tell me that too)

post-1106295-0-50435000-1477310670_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is SSE really worth it? All I read, anybody with a good set of mod already has a Skyrim that looks as good.

I could certainly do "nude suit" versions of the models, though I'd have to find out what the new SSE requirements are and I haven't bothered to download it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think I did something wrong here.  

2QKViD5.jpg

Do i need "Bad Dogs Digitigrade Khajiit Feet" as well as Complete Kahjit  both have BDDigiFeet.esp  

My Load order is:

1. SOS
  2. Baddogs Hoodies v3.4
  3. Compleat Khajiit v1.0
  4. Unique Character Tiger Khajiit_V0.4
  5. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-3-88

Edit: Oppss, I forgot to follow the Unique Character Tiger Khajiit file and hadn't realized it had been updated. I'll see if that fixes my issue.

BDUniqueTiger.esp before BDDigiFeet.esp as well or keep digifeet on top?

Where did you download BDDigiFeet.esp? I can't find it!

• 1 month later...

Hello. Please somebody helpo me...what ever I do the tiger head is still the old khajiit head and the hand is also missing texture. also the unique tiger scholong doesn't load / or maybe misses texture. I installed everything as instructed but it still doesn't work. please help me.

Ok. Apperantly you have to install v1,0 if yíou install 2.0 no head mesh and some missing textures / scholong not loading. BUT with this, now I cannot get hard. No matter the arousal level or anymtaion, i'm always sheated.

Any idea why that could be?