Hey Bad Dog, I'm having trouble getting the unique tiger schlong to work. I have BDhoodies 6.0.3 (along with RCAE and the other prerequisite stuff), and all of the hoodie schlongs work perfectly fine; the Unique Tiger schlong is the only one that doesn't work. Even weirder, when I press shift-PgUp to obtain an erection, the sheath moves upwards but the penis itself never emerges. I can post a video or modlist if you need them, although my modlist is quite extensive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"Not working" is nonspecific.

However, I got an update to make this version compatible with the latest Hoodies. It's also now independent--if you don't want Hoodies you can run with this mod only. You still need to select the Tiger schlong from the SOS menu either way. 

I did not do full testing, but it should be working fine. Post if there are problems. 

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, cephalexinchan said:

Wondering if you'd thought about JUST putting the body meshes out there for SoS? I absolutely adore the look of the body on this guy. And I want all of my male khajiit to have that same sexy muscled look. But sadly when using this mod I can't play as another race ?

Pretty sure the body meshes included in the mod are the default ones from SOS, so I don't really get what you mean here.

6 minutes ago, cephalexinchan said:

Err I don't think I meant the body mesh. More the textures? They almot have human abs and muscles? Not sure what I'm trying to say honestly. Lol it's 8AM and I've been awake all night. Basically I like how the tiger body has those abs and nipples compared to the regular SoS body.

That would be the textures, then. Mainly the normal map, though the diffuse also helps.

You could try using Bad Dog's Compleat Khajiit or Nightro's Khajiit Overhaul over at Nexus (but in this case you need to use the "Plantigrade" version), as those should include vanilla-style Khajiit textures that also include the details you like.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

That would be the textures, then. Mainly the normal map, though the diffuse also helps.

You could try using Bad Dog's Compleat Khajiit or Nightro's Khajiit Overhaul over at Nexus (but in this case you need to use the "Plantigrade" version), as those should include vanilla-style Khajiit textures that also include the details you like.

Playing around with the files from this mod and sos I managed to get the "tiger" look and body with the muscles I wanted and have it applied to a regular khajiit so I can play as a human and still have the look I want. Thanks for the fast reply! 9EeeKML.jpg

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I don't think any of the UUNP bodies use different UV maps, though do they?

Nope, they don't. I'm guessing either the old "running out of memory" bug that screws up textures that just happened to pop up after messing with the bodies or some kind of user error for that issue.

16 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Nope, they don't. I'm guessing either the old "running out of memory" bug that screws up textures that just happened to pop up after messing with the bodies or some kind of user error for that issue.

It was the "running out memory" bug. when I first instoled this mod I switch from a CBBE custom body to a UUNP custom body my  game did not like that one bit. I had to completly unistall every thing and then reinstall every thing in order to fix it but its working jest fine now Thanks.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Does this mod support HDT jiggly bits?  When my female character is naked, no butt jiggle, but when she's waring any clothing that's HDT compatible I get the jiggle.  In fact, when she's waring a devious devices straitjacket, (with exposed breast and butt) I get the jiggle and the textures aren't even out of place.  Also, changing breast and glute size in the body scales section of the race menu does nothing while naked but does when clothed.  

I'm trying to figure if it's my load order or just a complete coincidence that it semi-works with clothes

*side note*

I don't have the hoodie schlong mod since I'm not playing a male character.  Don't know if that would make a difference.

20 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

Does this mod support HDT jiggly bits?  When my female character is naked, no butt jiggle, but when she's waring any clothing that's HDT compatible I get the jiggle.  In fact, when she's waring a devious devices straitjacket, (with exposed breast and butt) I get the jiggle and the textures aren't even out of place.  Also, changing breast and glute size in the body scales section of the race menu does nothing while naked but does when clothed.  

I'm trying to figure if it's my load order or just a complete coincidence that it semi-works with clothes

*side note*

I don't have the hoodie schlong mod since I'm not playing a male character.  Don't know if that would make a difference.

It's been a while since I last used this mod, but I think it includes its own separate body meshes for the player tiger/tigress, so that may be the problem. If the unique body mesh does not include HDT weights, it would explain why there's no bounce when naked but it's still there when wearing HDT-enabled clothing.

Check the file structure to see if you can find the female body meshes and replace them with your currently installed ones for all races (found in "Meshes/actors/character/character assets/").

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

It's been a while since I last used this mod, but I think it includes its own separate body meshes for the player tiger/tigress, so that may be the problem. If the unique body mesh does not include HDT weights, it would explain why there's no bounce when naked but it's still there when wearing HDT-enabled clothing.

Check the file structure to see if you can find the female body meshes and replace them with your currently installed ones for all races (found in "Meshes/actors/character/character assets/").

That did it.  I replaced the files "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" found in folders ...\Unique Character Tiger Khajiit_V3.0\meshes\actors\character\unique\khajiitfemale and khajiitfmalevampire with the files of the same name under ...\Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-\meshes\actors\character\character assets. 

Now the only issue I have is with nipple piercing, because the nipples on the tiger body aren't in the same place as every other body.

*Edit*

After a bit of finagling, I've realized that the my nipple problem is that the body texture don't quite line up with the meshes.  It's a little hard to tell from the screenshot, but you can see the bump of the nipple mesh where the piercings are but the nipple textures are higher up.

20181202065619_1.jpg

1 hour ago, kaldwin said:

*Edit*

After a bit of finagling, I've realized that the my nipple problem is that the body texture don't quite line up with the meshes.  It's a little hard to tell from the screenshot, but you can see the bump of the nipple mesh where the piercings are but the nipple textures are higher up.

You are using a CBBE body, but this mod's textures are only available for UUNP. I guess you could manually extract the female tiger textures from the CBBE patch for Yiffy Age of Skyrim and use them to replace the ones from here; but otherwise, this mod is only meant to be used with UUNP bodies.

33 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

You are using a CBBE body, but this mod's textures are only available for UUNP. I guess you could manually extract the female tiger textures from the CBBE patch for Yiffy Age of Skyrim and use them to replace the ones from here; but otherwise, this mod is only meant to be used with UUNP bodies.

Actually managed to get it to work.  Thanks for the help.