Told myself no more mods but saw this and decided to try it out.  For some reason I'm not seeing any of the sweat/glossiness effects appear on body, just head.  I'm using CBBE HDT body meshes with navetsea's CBBE skin texture v1.8 along with the v1.8 feminine arms toned abs patch and female face skin fuller lips patch.  Is it a body texture incompatibility?

Told myself no more mods but saw this and decided to try it out.  For some reason I'm not seeing any of the sweat/glossiness effects appear on body, just head.  I'm using CBBE HDT body meshes with navetsea's CBBE skin texture v1.8 along with the v1.8 feminine arms toned abs patch and female face skin fuller lips patch.  Is it a body texture incompatibility?

Update NiOverride to latest version

Update NiOverride to latest version

Thanks got it working but it stopped for some odd reason.  Used LOOT to reorder mod list and it was placed 2nd to last and that fixed the issue.  Great work.

UNP version of the textures for test  :P

Just Started using the mod with those textures you provided.

Its a really good mod and adds a lot to the immersion.

For example,

The player can swim in Skyrim but always comes out as dry as they went in.  But with this mod the character is wet....The effect is better than the Frostfall mod haha. 

I agree with the previous gentleman, the mod is definitely must-have. It is good all by itself, but there are just too many possibilities to extend the mod's functionality onto other mods (not just SL Aroused, but the SL Framework as well), and makes this looks even better. More immersion is always welcome. And that's what you call "great potential", I think.
So I'll definitely follow the news about continuation of this awesome WIP! Good luck in your developing!

UNP version of the textures for test  :P

Is this also usable with a UUNP body? Or should I take the CBBE ones?

Yes

Agreed, works well with UNP body but glossiness and specular does not appear on face and neck so there will be a neck seam issue but easily overlooked with a choker or miscellaneous item that covers it up. 

probaly a thing to do is go the route of bathing in skyrim and have where it montor specific npc u want it to monitor besides yourself.

[...] This might one step closer with something that i wanted for a long time, getting sweaty when having sex and increase depending on sex phases . Been wanting that since sexis tho.

I'd definitely install this if the mod applies to NPCs as well, since my PC is a pimp and I'd like to see my hoes sweating not myself :D

[...] Does anyone have an idea how to raise the sweat count while Sexlab animations play? o.0

anyone know any mods that drain stamina of your female char when having sex cause all i see in the sexlab util is drain hp 

I got you all covered! I build an enhancement: Wet Function Redux

It adds the following features:

• apply to any NPC you want
  • integration with SexLab scenes
  • and many more ...

I suppose this applies only to female characters, does it? Or it uses the same CBBE textures/has a different set of textures to apply on males?

The textures applied are female only, afaik. But the effect would still be applied to male characters.

I have a little problem, it probably has nothing to do with this mod itself.
Long story short, the MCM isnt showing for me. I have all the correct versions of all the requirements, but doesnt matter what i try, in the end in the end the menu is not showing up.
Has someone else experienced the same problem or knows the cause of it? :-/

Did you try

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

in the console to force MCM to update?

Edit, I see other people are reporting the same thing in the Redux thread.

Yeah i tried updating my MCM, also tried with and without the Redux but no results....

Older saves or even new game doesnt work either.

I hope i find the issue, the mod seems really nice :s

Did you try

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

in the console to force MCM to update?

Edit, I see other people are reporting the same thing in the Redux thread.

Yeah i tried updating my MCM, also tried with and without the Redux but no results....

Older saves or even new game doesnt work either.

I hope i find the issue, the mod seems really nice :s

try making a save in qasmoke and then loading the save. afk for a minute or so. that's how i get it to work, WITHOUT redux. sometimes it crashes, sometimes it just plain won't register. with redux, i just couldn't get it to work even on a new character.

my mistake, it initialized, but still no MCM. oh well.

[...] Edit, I see other people are reporting the same thing in the Redux thread.

Yeah i tried updating my MCM, also tried with and without the Redux but no results.... [...]

[...] my mistake, it initialized, but still no MCM. oh well.

If you are using Wet Function Redux and you are having MCM problems, please report them in the correct support thread.

The Issue with no/empty MCM menu should be fixed in version 26.

Hello, guys! Don't know if it helps, but here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/?

Among the other stuff there I dig up a bunch of texture packs which contains Hi-Res specular maps. Plenty to choose from, I suppose.
The girls on the screenshots looks more like oily than sweaty, but well, who cares? :P
Not tested it myself though, so I'm not sure about how my character will look along with this 8K speculars.