[DOA5LR] Honoka UHLOD Remix

HongChina

• 4 months later...

I'm trying to make the same kind of mod as you but for different characters, can you give me some links to any good tutorials, or tell me how to do the process of "refitting" costumes onto the HLOD body? I can't find any clearly written or easy to understand tutorials anywhere but people must have learn't how to do this somehow right? Somebody taught them or they found a good tutorial. How did you do this specific type of mod? I've already extracted some outfits from DOA5LR and the TMC files, then imported the outfit meshes into Blender. I've even morphed the outfit to fit the HLOD body but because there seems to be no good tutorials, and almost zero information about how to do this, I have no idea if I'm doing things right or wrong.

Can anyone give me some help & advice for making a mod like this, in terms of "what you can and cant do", "how to use the tools for this specific purpose", "requirement, workflow" etc etc. Really I just need a tutorial that is written in clear English and is aimed at beginners, not pros.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Ascian said:

Anyway to basically override the "original" costumes with this one? :classic_biggrin:

I understand that I'm replying to an old post, but for anyone who's wondering, this is how you do it in Autolink.

1. Select Honoka in the character select screen of any battle mode (for example, arcade or command training)

2. Select the official costume you would like to be replaced.

3. Scroll to, but do not select the mod costume you would like to use instead of the official costume. (If you don't see your mod costume, make sure that the mod costume is in the correct costume slot folder in your HONOKA Autolink folder.)

4. Press CTRL + 0 (Important: this must be the zero on your main keyboard. It can not be the zero on your numpad.)

This will tell Autolink to load the mod costume in all instances where it would instead load the original costume. This includes making it your default when you select it, as well as making the A.I. load it during Arcade mode etc, and even in gravure mode, story mode, and the various Private Paradise mods. Autolink will load this at startup and you should not need to ever set it up again.

To use the original costume once, scroll back on the mod costume select until it once again says ORIGINAL+. To make the original costume default again, scroll back to ORIGINAL+, then hit CTRL + 0.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived