Help with Vomit effect please

dePog

Hi Guys,

I have used the ' Bleeding Spell' as a base for creating a Vomit Spell. I have successfully changed the texture colour of the ground splatter to a yellow / green to mimic vomit, but the animated splash (which I presume is a projectile) is still blood red as shown in the pic below. I can't seem to find the texture that belongs to the projectile. Can anybody make a suggestion on how to change the colour that red splash?

2016-02-22_00003.jpg

Not easy if you don't put a reference to the mod, or post the mod you are trying to edit/create.

Just keep in mind that the splash blood effect of an impact is pretty impossible to change from red or black. (Tried 2 millions times to simulate a white cumshot splash.)

Not easy if you don't put a reference to the mod, or post the mod you are trying to edit/create.

Just keep in mind that the splash blood effect of an impact is pretty impossible to change from red or black. (Tried 2 millions times to simulate a white cumshot splash.)

Hi CPU

I am including this into the Tiefling mod hopefully, but it is not in the mod yet so there is no use looking at it.

You can see the original Bleeding Spell as it is a spell within standard Skyrim. I just duplicated it and then changed the colour of the texture ' DecalBloodSprayGround' from red to yellow / green in a paint program.

The projectile that is still red is called ' FXBloodDropProjectile' which I duplicated and renamed ' FXVomitDropProjectile', but as I mentioned I don't know how to make it vomit coloured.

I don't rlly know mch about modding but is it not possible to manipulate the default skyrim vile vapor spell to get the vomit effect?

Thanks G0ld, but Vile Vapor is a bit extreme, lol. I was aiming for something that looked a bit more realistic.

Archived