Love your edits to FSC.  A couple of questions as I want to transition from Demoniac to Leyenda:

1. Demoniac has a glossy/oily version, can I replace (which file?) and not ruin the look of Leyenda?

2. Demoniac also has different muscular versions, can I just replace the femalebody_1_msn.dds?

Thanks

If you don't change diffuse all is ok.

Replace the following:

Glossy are the XXXXX_s.dds files

And normal/muscles XXXXX_msn.dds files

Replace all, including hands and head to not have seams.

Have a nice day!

Is Leyenda's pelvic bone cage a function of the normal/_msn.dds file?  I swapped Demoniac's muscular/msn.dds file into Leyenda and now the pelvic cage just doesn't look good/right.  Leyenda's rig cage also seems different, in a nice way, is that a new edit on the normal as well? 

Sorry I don't really know much about textures. 

Would you consider publishing a more muscular/fitness addition?  None of the fitness/muscle normal dds files on Nexusmod has the rib/pelvic right.

Thanks again.

want to ask if u can make a skin for SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon to match with your skin. i tried the fair skin one but its more pink than your skin. i tried it myself but i suck at textures and wind up making the color mismatch worse.

yo ! are you going to integrate this with all in one animated hdt pussy?

Yes :lol:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 and next versions only will include Leyenda Skin with all variations for CBBE and UNP.

what diffrence between flat and slim

the english is my nightmare

Slim uses same diffuse as curvy/normal and the normal map for curvy has more shadow on breasts and slim less.

Flat has his own diffuse map with flat chest and his own normal map flat too.

Have a nice day!

Thank you for the very nice skin!

Just um, (using CBBE 3.0) I noticed that the .msn for the muscle, the arm muscle increase from light to medium doesn't really match the increase in the abs?

On the other hand, medium to high, the arm muscles don't seem to change but the ab difference is quite noticeable.

Sorry if it's actually meant to be this way <_<

• 2 weeks later...

HI!  Love your work.  [Long Post Ahead]

I'm looking forward to your next Leyenda Skin update for the UNP/Sevenbase (which may be tied into the AiOP package).  In particular, the darker nipple option that is currently available for CBBE interests me.  

Here comes a somewhat more complicated suggestion (more skin options):  tanner/darker versions of Leyenda Skin would be highly beneficial for standalone characters.  The rationale, asides from personal preference, being that many followers have been packaged with other skins (Real Girls/Mature) that give them a tanner look out of the box.  Giving them a lighter skin based off Fair Skin, such as yours, can throw off their looks.  Again, personal preference can  play into this as some may benefit from lighter tones.  You have provided many great options already, yet darker skin options provide further customization options for followers (especially if you fancy Redguards or tanned girls in general).

On a similar note, a word on the specular maps.  Your lightweight 'dotty' specular maps work well for light tones as intended.  However, dotty specular maps generally show pixellation with darker skin tones.  Lighter skin tones reflect light, thus they blend better; darker ones absorb it, creating a contrast between skin and specular pixels.  The solution is to use higher res speculars as these paint an even coat on the skin (but they take up a lot more VRAM).  If you ever consider releasing higher res speculars, I would suggest that you make a version that is not overly bright, overshine is another problem for Redguard types (especially in the face).

Finally, I see that your are working your skin onto many popular followers.  You mentioned Moniko, which greatly pleases me. The reason is that I get a neck seam with that character using the skin she was packaged with.   This seems to be due to a diffuse map compression issue.  I swapped her skin to yours and the seam was gone. I look forward to your efforts on giving this tattooed beauty Leyenda skin, eventually.  Although (here it comes) it would be nice that you grant her a tanned, tattooed version of Leyenda skin.  She's packaged with the author's own Sky Female Textures, which are tanner than Leyenda skin.

Sorry If I seem to be harping on on the same topic. 

Sorry for the long post, these are merely suggestions.  

Thank you for your work!

Will there be gloss skin for UNP? Like what you see with Demoniac textures instead of sweaty? And also different levels of muscle tone like you have with CBBE version?

And perhaps even smaller aereolas?

And lastly in Animated pussy 4.0 will you be adding the pubic hairs options you have for these sets to that as well?

Otherwise fucking fantastic work mate. As always thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yo ! are you going to integrate this with all in one animated hdt pussy?

Yes :lol:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 and next versions only will include Leyenda Skin with all variations for CBBE and UNP.

what diffrence between flat and slim

the english is my nightmare

Slim uses same diffuse as curvy/normal and the normal map for curvy has more shadow on breasts and slim less.

Flat has his own diffuse map with flat chest and his own normal map flat too.

Have a nice day!

Hey i saw in your blog that you blue screened and lost your data. Does that mean Leyenda Skin 4.0 is not going to happen? 

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like a lovely mod and has a lot more options than my current female skin replacer. that being said, every time i try to switch over, It either crashes my game or gives me some sort of body texture error (never on the hands or face). I Use NMM and uninstall the other completely before using the mod's installer. (I've tried replacing Custom race mods with these manualy with the same result though...)

Do you have any tips? I've been modding my game for a while but at this point I only really know enough to keep my game from crashing ^^;;

post-244315-0-26460500-1467168551_thumb.jpg

post-244315-0-28400000-1467168567_thumb.jpg

This seems like a lovely mod and has a lot more options than my current female skin replacer. that being said, every time i try to switch over, It either crashes my game or gives me some sort of body texture error (never on the hands or face). I Use NMM and uninstall the other completely before using the mod's installer. (I've tried replacing Custom race mods with these manualy with the same result though...)

Do you have any tips? I've been modding my game for a while but at this point I only really know enough to keep my game from crashing ^^;;

Try Leyenda Skin 4.0 Pre-released on my Blog this night.

Good luck, have a nice day!

i have tried your 4.0 Pre-release.

body texture work is superb but your face textures for every race other then nord have a very bad neck seam :/ once you fix that i will likely switch to your 4.0 skin

You are the first who give feedback, thanks a lot! I switched to Fair Skin Complexion 8.0 normal maps but don't like and go back to mine and forgot to change femalehead_msn.dds on all races, thank you! I will fix as soon as possible and I hope all will be ok for the final release on Nexus and here.

Have a nice day!

i have tried your 4.0 Pre-release.

body texture work is superb but your face textures for every race other then nord have a very bad neck seam :/ once you fix that i will likely switch to your 4.0 skin

You are the first who give feedback, thanks a lot! I switched to Fair Skin Complexion 8.0 normal maps but don't like and go back to mine and forgot to change femalehead_msn.dds on all races, thank you! I will fix as soon as possible and I hope all will be ok for the final release on Nexus and here.

Have a nice day!

I didn't even know you had a beta skin to test. I should follow your tumblr more closely. I installed it and had to manually move some dds files for some races but so far so good. I don't see anything glaring at the quick moment. Great job and I did use the fix as well.

Edit: Damn I'm dumb, just following this thread would have got the same result.... :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, noob question here sorry.

I am not sure how to install this mod through mod organizer.

I downloaded Leyenda skin 2.0 UNP Sevenbase(no moles) pack(im using uunp)

So far i've extraced the file and packaged main files and fomod into one mod and activated it on MO but skin texture does not show.

Any help appreciated :)

Update:Nvm, I figured it out!

For those who are stuck like I was...All you do is when you extract your download, pick one of the presets you like(Ex:4k small brighter shave/2k default tanline etc...) and get the femalebody.dds file from there and add it to the mainfile under female.

Amazing Work HeroedeLeyenda :D