[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

Also, sparing them doesn't work either. It goes something like this:

This triggers 1039 and 1040, and bounces to 1041.

1041 fires, and I can choose to kill or spare them.

I choose to spare them.

It bounces back to 1031 and offers a choice between the same prisoner, or peasants.

Does the reborn version require conclave? Speaking of, is conclave even a good expansion? I'm on the fence about grabbing it, and this mod is the possible scale-tip :)

The verdict seems to be that the Conclave DLC itself is awesome, but the mandatory patch that came with it included some bad mechanics.

Does the reborn version require conclave? Speaking of, is conclave even a good expansion? I'm on the fance about grabbing it, and this mod is the possible scale-tip :)

Conclave is definitly for me one of the best DLC. A "must have" even with vanilla CK2.

And certainly open some futur opportunities for moders

With the new tolerence law, could we imagine interaction between lilitthian and two heresy : luciferians and "amazonians" ?

Lilithian would be gender neutral and follow culture preference. But allow to switch to one of heresies :

At low law-level, thoses would be be male/female exclusive (Agnatic/enatic only, high revolt risk of femal/male vassals...)

It was still looping back around for me. Were you using the fixed event file as I described, or simply manually firing 1031 via the console?

I used your fix, it seems to work fine with the peasants as the second choice but if you try the prisoner again it goes back into the loop not being able to complete the celebration.

It was still looping back around for me. Were you using the fixed event file as I described, or simply manually firing 1031 via the console?

I used your fix, it seems to work fine with the peasants as the second choice but if you try the prisoner again it goes back into the loop not being able to complete the celebration.

Yeah, that's the same problem I was running into. Killing peasants always works, but if you select the prisoner, it goes into an event loop, and then breaks the event when it wants you to choose the same prisoner (despite them being dead) a second time. The only way out right now is to kill peasants.

On an unrelated note, I've played about 60 years as an incubus now, and despite multiple concubines/wives/etc, I've yet to see a single succubus daughter (though several incubus male children).

Strange, I've played about 200 years and there wasn't a sign of a single incubus.  Plenty of succubi before you ask.

other possible problem :

An new event "caravane mistress" (name uncertain, she ask to buy slaves for 10g) occured so many time in chaine, that looks like a bug.

I stopped counting after the 5th, but after many, the "futa caravane" event opened and finished normaly, and game continued without pb.

If we choose succubus starting scenario, and that the first ruler die early, is it normal that his heir don't dream of lilith ?

On an unrelated note, I've played about 60 years as an incubus now, and despite multiple concubines/wives/etc, I've yet to see a single succubus daughter (though several incubus male children).

Strange, I've played about 200 years and there wasn't a sign of a single incubus.  Plenty of succubi before you ask.

Was your character a succubus though? The main reason I'm asking is that I think it may not be allowing cross-gender inheritance, whether by design or error. It used to be that children of either gender could inherit the appropriate trait.

other possible problem :

An new event "caravane mistress" (name uncertain, she ask to buy slaves for 10g) occured so many time in chaine, that looks like a bug.

I stopped counting after the 5th, but after many, the "futa caravane" event opened and finished normaly, and game continued without pb.

If we choose succubus starting scenario, and that the first ruler die early, is it normal that his heir don't dream of lilith ?

Yes, the intent is that you only get the first one, and it's up to management of your dynasty to make more (and inherit as them). I think Dewguru intends to add back in some of the magic and other things that aren't in the mods yet, too, but that's speculative on my part.

Yes, looking it up I can confirm that's the case. There doesn't appear to be any event to equate the two, so the only way to inherit them is from someone who has the trait. Now, it segregates by gender, so if you have a succubus and an incubus having children, all the females will be succubi, and half the males will be incubi...

..but as it stands right now, it appears to be impossible to have both succubi and incubi in the same game, since there's no possibility (yet) to summon one or the other.

So looking back at the old version, it seems that was always the case anyway.

For my own use in the meantime, I've made a small event file that adds a 10% chance of a child of the opposite gender getting the appropriate trait. Succubus/Incubus pairings get their normal chances (much higher). This was made by repurposing some of the events from the old Dark World. I'm adding it here in case anyone wants to use it. Just drop it in your mod/Dark World Children of Lilith/events folder.

DWLilithBirth.txt

Was your character a succubus though? The main reason I'm asking is that I think it may not be allowing cross-gender inheritance, whether by design or error. It used to be that children of either gender could inherit the appropriate trait.

Yeah, succubus character.  Odd that it doesn't cross genders anymore.  I really hope that's just a bug since I wanted to make a demonic empire without having to add the trait via console.  On an unrelated note, I've never had problems like an early leader death.  Took about 150 years before my succubus ruler died, and that was because my 80 year old heir managed to finally assassinate her.

I'm not getting any lilith events on 2.5.2 and conclave installed. I remember playing at 2.4.2 and it worked just fine.

You have to select the option to initialize the game in the decisions list, then pick the Children of Lilith start option.

Yeah, succubus character.  Odd that it doesn't cross genders anymore.  I really hope that's just a bug since I wanted to make a demonic empire without having to add the trait via console.  On an unrelated note, I've never had problems like an early leader death.  Took about 150 years before my succubus ruler died, and that was because my 80 year old heir managed to finally assassinate her.

I went and looked back at the old events, and it actually never did - it's just that you usually always had a pool of succubi and incubi to interbreed, since you received an incubus courtier the moment you finished your last Blood Moon ritual to level up.

Also, 10% on those events I posted may be too low. You might want to just use the console to add the "lilith" trait to a chosen female.

Okay, so firing up the campaing thing worked just fine and my character is a full immortal succubus. Is the whole lilithian religion content present in this version of the mod though? Because I'm not getting the event to convert to it and I haven't seen anything on the intrigue tab either.