[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

I seem to have an issue with starting a game. I may have done something stupid but I am using only your mods, and when the game starts after about 1 minute I get a blank white piece of paper that I cant close because there are no options on it. Any ideas?

how does one add the werewolf bitch modifier to another character besides there own via console commands?

You can't. The only one who can is Fenris. However Dew is updating Creatures of the Night soon so you probably won't have to wait long.

I seem to have an issue with starting a game. I may have done something stupid but I am using only your mods, and when the game starts after about 1 minute I get a blank white piece of paper that I cant close because there are no options on it. Any ideas?

Usually this is because you're not using the most up to date version of CK2.

That's because Futas are female characters with dick and trap characters are male characters with (fake) boobs. The CK2 engine only accounts for two genders.

There are few mods out there which allow for technical gay marriage and most prominently, feature complete and compatible with Dark World is Legalized Gay Marriage by Sin.

thank u for the link  :shy: . is there any new religion mod that goes with dark world ?

That's because Futas are female characters with dick and trap characters are male characters with (fake) boobs. The CK2 engine only accounts for two genders.

There are few mods out there which allow for technical gay marriage and most prominently, feature complete and compatible with Dark World is Legalized Gay Marriage by Sin.

thank u for the link  :shy: . is there any new religion mod that goes with dark world ?

There's been mention by Dewguru that he'll eventually bring back the lilithian faith, but if you mean "Other than that", Christianity mod rewrites the Christian faith, and there are others out there, but not sure where or what they're called.

how does one add the werewolf bitch modifier to another character besides there own via console commands?

You can't. The only one who can is Fenris. However Dew is updating Creatures of the Night soon so you probably won't have to wait long.

Technically, this answer is both true and false. There is a work around to get it to work, and I just thought of a method that "Might" work, i'll test it later. The method I currently use is to either grant a county title to a female courtier that I want to have the modifier, then use the "charinfo" command to get said courtier's character ID, then use the "play <Character ID>" command to switch to that character, then enter the "event DWCore.1" command, which runs the DW campaign decision event. From there, I choose the options I want to apply (leading to werewolf futas with the werewolf bitch modifier..... i'm twisted, but i just like the thought of my wife having a ton of female lovers bearing her children), using multiple instances of the event command. Then, and this is the MOST IMPORTANT STEP, use the "Play <Character ID>" command to return to the original character, and use the "give_title <Province name> <Character ID>" command to return the county in question to my direct rule, as this (generally) results in the courtier returning to my court. (http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Provinces <---- this website is INVALUABLE for finding county names when the game has applied cultural name changes to counties.) Just remember that when you have finished modifying the courtier in the way you want, you use the play command to return to your original character BEFORE you use the give_title command, or else the game will instantly end. The only time this hasn't happened when I forgot is when the courtier was actually a member of my dynasty. I hope this helps.

Edit: so the method I thought might work does not, or at least i've not seen successful results, but I highly doubt it does work, so I won't bother mentioning it.

Technically, this answer is both true and false. There is a work around to get it to work, and I just thought of a method that "Might" work, i'll test it later. The method I currently use is to either grant a county title to a female courtier that I want to have the modifier, then use the "charinfo" command to get said courtier's character ID, then use the "play <Character ID>" command to switch to that character, then enter the "event DWCore.1" command, which runs the DW campaign decision event. From there, I choose the options I want to apply (leading to werewolf futas with the werewolf bitch modifier..... i'm twisted, but i just like the thought of my wife having a ton of female lovers bearing her children), using multiple instances of the event command. Then, and this is the MOST IMPORTANT STEP, use the "Play <Character ID>" command to return to the original character, and use the "give_title <Province name> <Character ID>" command to return the county in question to my direct rule, as this (generally) results in the courtier returning to my court. (http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Provinces <---- this website is INVALUABLE for finding county names when the game has applied cultural name changes to counties.) Just remember that when you have finished modifying the courtier in the way you want, you use the play command to return to your original character BEFORE you use the give_title command, or else the game will instantly end. The only time this hasn't happened when I forgot is when the courtier was actually a member of my dynasty. I hope this helps.

Edit: so the method I thought might work does not, or at least i've not seen successful results, but I highly doubt it does work, so I won't bother mentioning it.

I think they meant without using the console.

If you by "goes with dark world" do mean the lilith religion including it's many events for "soiling" infidels I currently do not know of any that do go the very same route and are for the current CK2 version.

If you mean thematically fitting there is the obvious choice Christianity Mod which gives boobs and dicks itself so you may want to watch out if you are using the Hentai submod as well. Additionally there is Harem Kings which introduces a new religion that allows for ... well a harem including decisions, events and buffs. If you'd like to be a prophet there is the apltly named Be a Prophet where you can found your own religion (you do need to specify the religion first, see instructions).

These are by far not all religion mods for CK2 but in my eyes the nearest to fitting in the Dark World.

Or as said you may want to wait for the reappearance of the lilithian religion ;)

If you by "goes with dark world" do mean the lilith religion including it's many events for "soiling" infidels I currently do not know of any that do go the very same route and are for the current CK2 version.

If you mean thematically fitting there is the obvious choice Christianity Mod which gives boobs and dicks itself so you may want to watch out if you are using the Hentai submod as well. Additionally there is Harem Kings which introduces a new religion that allows for ... well a harem including decisions, events and buffs. If you'd like to be a prophet there is the apltly named Be a Prophet where you can found your own religion (you do need to specify the religion first, see instructions).

These are by far not all religion mods for CK2 but in my eyes the nearest to fitting in the Dark World.

Or as said you may want to wait for the reappearance of the lilithian religion ;)

I've been using the satanism mod from the steam workshop until the Lilithian religion returns.

So i guess the Machine Spirits did not take to the upgrade kindly. I should probably boot up ck 2 and download the latests updates.

Jack nails it. If you're getting the 'blank' event, that is due to your not running the latest version of CK2, or you royally borked up the installation. Safest bet though is your not having the latest version of CK2.

Mod updates are looking like late Sunday night. Mainly because I found myself stuck in the 'one more turn' syndrome while playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 the past day and a half. Never played the series before, heard good things, bought it and found it oddly addictive. Especially when in the grand scheme of things, it is actually very repetitive.

I've events left from what I've planned so far to still get into it, so there is a fair chance that it may even slip past Sunday night. Mainly because I've already got some other things I want to get started on, so I'm trying to wrap up my present plans before releasing it, as it'll then be a bit before I swing back around again.

Hey dewguru,

Thanks for an awesome mod, I had some thoughts that I wanted to share with you that I believe would make the mod a bit more awesome:

1- An event chain inside the Spend Time With event that contain few sexual interactions until the male climaxes (Inside or outside of the female).

2- An event where the spouse or a lover suggests to Spend Time With the player and afterwards a positive or a negative opinion based on the players choice.

3- Limiting the whoring events for counties that contain the Bordello improvement.

Cant wait to know what you think about all this :)

Just in case you didn't notice because of the forums moving sites.

Hey dewguru,

Thanks for an awesome mod, I had some thoughts that I wanted to share with you that I believe would make the mod a bit more awesome:

1- An event chain inside the Spend Time With event that contain few sexual interactions until the male climaxes (Inside or outside of the female).

2- An event where the spouse or a lover suggests to Spend Time With the player and afterwards a positive or a negative opinion based on the players choice.

3- Limiting the whoring events for counties that contain the Bordello improvement.

Cant wait to know what you think about all this :)

Just in case you didn't notice because of the forums moving sites.

1 - It would make it more awesome, and also considerably larger and more time consuming as you're talking about additional localization for each event window. I do this in a few places, but they are indeed rarities and are likely to stay that way.

2 - This has an outside chance of being introduced some day, and was always a potential consideration (and I think it's been raised in the past too).

3 - This is already sort of in place. If you're hoping for it to be more fine tuned, the answer is that you're going to have to mess with that yourself. If you want to know why, read back about 5-10 pages and you should see the headaches we went through just trying to get things to work as they do.

Not sure if anyone has said this recently Dew, but thanks for all your hard work on this. I personally am sorry I can't actually help more, but I do appreciate all the hard work you put in, and how consistent you are in responding. Keep up the good work!

Not sure if anyone has said this recently Dew, but thanks for all your hard work on this. I personally am sorry I can't actually help more, but I do appreciate all the hard work you put in, and how consistent you are in responding. Keep up the good work!

This^

This^

I appreciate the kind words of support. It does help keep me going sometimes.

Hey Dew. Will Minotaurs ever be an NPC?

I've plans for Minotaur events, but nothing that actually adds one to a player's court.

:-/

This^

Double this^

Hey Dew. Will Minotaurs ever be an NPC?

I've plans for Minotaur events, but nothing that actually adds one to a player's court.

:-/

Not to get your hopes up, but I've done things that I never intended to do before. Most recently being the addition of a fairy trait. So, if I change my mind down the road, don't hold it against me. :)