Disable particular Zaz Animation?

sillykawaii

Hey everyone!

I've been searching around for quite a while to try and figure this one out, but to no avail.

Does anyone know how I can disable certain Zaz animations? (It would be even better if I could just disable particular animations for certain mods, but I doubt that's feasible.)

For example, I'm running around fighting some bandits in an open field. I'd rather not have the pillory sex animation pop up if Defeat kicks on when I lose. You know? Where'd that pillory come from? I have plenty of other suitable animations.

But anyway! If anyone could help me out, that'd be great.

You sure can - MCM -> SexLab -> Toggle Animations

Maybe I'm blind, but I've looked at the toggle animations section an awful lot. I can't find the pillory animations or the armbinder animations or anything.

I'm trying to edit the base animations in the Zaz menu.

The animations on the right here vvvv

Q9mEaSW.jpg

You sure can - MCM -> SexLab -> Toggle Animations

Maybe I'm blind, but I've looked at the toggle animations section an awful lot. I can't find the pillory animations or the armbinder animations or anything.

I'm trying to edit the base animations in the Zaz menu.

The animations on the right here vvvv

Q9mEaSW.jpg

(The pic don't showing up for me)

Go to the top of the Toggle Animation Tab and switch to page 2. Maybe it's there.

• 2 weeks later...

Go into Zaz menu and "register" the animations. Then go into sexlab > toggle animations and you should see them under the main animations tab... If you have a lot of animations loaded, there might be more than one page of animations under the main heading. Don't select aggressive animations, or if you do, make sure you also check under normal animations as they may appear in two places. 

Archived