i want to become a mod author would an Adept understanding and skill in C++ help me in reaching such a goal?

started taking cpp this semester and im going to be doing stuff on codeblocks so yep i was just wondering because i want to make stuff for fallout 4 and skyrim later in the summer :)

yes and no.

papyrus is only half way oop. you'll know how to type and how a program should look. but it won't stop you from any of the "why the fuck is it not doing it" inherent in hacking undocumented games.

hehe im going to guess that happens to everyone

yes and no.

papyrus is only half way oop. you'll know how to type and how a program should look. but it won't stop you from any of the "why the fuck is it not doing it" inherent in hacking undocumented games.

hehe im going to guess that happens to everyone

Not really? I've never had that problem, but then again I've always hated OOP, and never understood it as much as lower level languages.

I started making a mod with zero coding experience. It's not required or difficult. You will pick it up quickly as you go and there are a huge number of tutorials and examples scattered across the web. My advice would be, don't wait, just dive in.

sounds good man... still going to wait until summer since im planning on building a pc hehe my current is great for casuals but very mediocre for gamng

Archived