Remodeled Armor CBBE + Enhanced Camera + Dragonfly Animation

mrsmexythebeast

This will be more of a confirmation and correction question post, rather than a complete troubleshoot. Hopefully it saves us all from going too in-depth on something that (probably) does not need too many educational Skyrim modding lessons.

The three mods I'll be referring to in this post are:

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77

The TBBP Animation of Dragonfly by Dragonfly LeCid and Shaomarc

Skyrim - Enhanced Camera by LogicDragon

On my quest to make my predicted amount of 250+ mods as compatible as I possibly can before I begin playing my favorite game, I noticed on the Remodeled Armor page that Dragonfly Animation and Enhanced Camera were listed under the conflicting mods section.

Unfortunately, I would absolutely love to use all three of these mods. Fortunately, I believe, but am not sure, that it is easily possible to make them compatible, which is the point of this post.

To my understanding, Remodeled Armor and Dragonfly Animation are conflicting because Dragonfly Animation adds custom skeletons to the character assets, character assets female, and _1stperson folders. Assuming I only really cared about the walking and running animations from the Dragonfly mod and not any of the custom skeletons (because XPMSE is way better), would the animations still work properly? Would removing all files except those contained in the animations folder fix the conflict between Remodeled Armor and Dragonfly Animation?

I am guessing that Remodeled Armor and Enhanced Camera are conflicting because Enhanced Camera takes care of first person stuff, and Remodeled Armor adds custom character assets (all 0 and 1 files of 1stpersonfemalehands, femalebody, femalefeet, and femalehands). Seeing as CBBE already adds all of these files, and Remodeled Armor was made for CBBE, will installing Remodeled Armor and then deleting these files fix the conflict between Remodeled Armor and Enhanced Camera? Would the armors still be visible without any bugs in both third person and first person through Enhanced Camera?

-Another post I read stated that having both mods produced two 1st person bodies through Enhanced Camera, one static and one animated, both wearing the proper armor.

Again, these are mere conjectures, and as I don't mod myself, and am most definitely not as knowledgeable on the files of Skyrim than many in this community are, I please ask that you correct any mistaken assumptions I've made.

Thank you,

~Smexy

I'm afraid I can't help you with Enhanced Camera but I use both Remodeled Armor and the animations from Dragonfly and they work perfectly well. I just deleted everything except what's in Meshes >> actors >> character >> animations >> female from Dragonfly's folder and it's fine.

I'm afraid I can't help you with Enhanced Camera but I use both Remodeled Armor and the animations from Dragonfly and they work perfectly well. I just deleted everything except what's in Meshes >> actors >> character >> animations >> female from Dragonfly's folder and it's fine.

Wonderful, thank you.

Now if anyone knows about Enhanced Camera + Remodeled Armpor it would be much appreciated if you could share :)

• 2 years later...

Archived