Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) REupload

View File

didn't notice that this mod disappeared after the server rollback so its now reuploaded >.< and retyped word for word (cant copy and paste) :(

Namira's Goat (The Cosmetic Update) *Reuploaded*

original mod and authors

Script: Tengma
Meshes: Zakuran
Support: Bee9999 / Hardyhardy

Http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2177-namiras-goat/

Info:

This is little update I did for myself ages ago, it cleans up the mod a little, a few fixes, adds a few more stuff and better use of the items (food).

Install Notes:

you'll need the original mod with its meshes / textures so install that then this DONT use both esp's use this one only as it might cause issues, you have been warned! :P

Content and info for v1.1

I noted only the following (below) was used (leaving ALOT of unused waste) so I created more recipes using same type foods but using other race body parts i.e. "Rump" for other classes as well, not just for Orc's etc.

Big Breast(2) (Imperial) X1
Big Breast (Nord) X1
Broken Palm (Imperial) X1
Broken Palm (Wood Elf) X1
Broken Foot (Wood Elf) X1
Normal Breast (Breton) X1
Rump (Orc) X1
Thigh Meat (Redguard) X1
Chunvb (High Elf) X1
NianqingB (Dark Elf) X1
NianqingB (High Elf) X1
NianqingB (Imperial) X1
ShufuB (High Elf) X1
ShufuB (Imperial) X1
YihunB (High Elf) X1
YihunB (Imperial) X1

Noticed that some recipes had folds of Meat and as Meat wasn't being used AND you get ALOT of it anyway, added "Meat" to certain recipes and made other logical changes.

1. cleaned up text, sometimes there was lowercase where there should be uppercase and vice versa, looked a little messy when items are all stored together.
2. fixed texture path on "High Elf Four Flavors Broil Vulva" as it was linked to a non existant 7.2 folder.
3. changed "Shen" to Kidneys (mod maker uses the term anyway)
4. changed "Gan" to Liver (mod maker uses the term anyway)
5. changed "Zigong" to Uterus (mod maker uses the term anyway)
6. decided to change ChunvB, JipinB, NianqingB, ShufuB, YihunB, to Vulva as each race had 5 types I thought it would be a lot easier to read using Vulva.
7. changed Broil Vulva = Vulva © to Vulva (B) as it wasn't being used in recipes
8. changed Stew Foot = had Broken Palm but not in the picture (changed to Broken leg as its shown) and used Meat+3 for the Meat folds.
9. changed Broil Big Breast = included Meat+3 for Meat folds
10. changed Broil Breast = included Meat+3 for Meat folds
11. added new food recipe = Liver & Beef Stew
12. added new food recipe = Kidney & Carrot Stew
13. added new food recipe = Stringy Uterus Broth
14. assigned alternative boosts to all newly created recipes (a lot of work!)

for 1.2 (maybe)

1. changing the little girl to an adult as I think its ment to be an adult as she has adult clothing on her
2. few more non essential/noticeable cleanup's

Extra:

if / when I do these that'll be the last I can do as im not a modder, last time I modded was in oblivion (years ago) >.< so please don't ask for changes as I don't want to say no. Also it would be nice if someone with modelling skills to add the male parts to the game so it can be updated further! And maybe fix or find out why sometimes you can get CTD's on attacking protected npc's or stealth attacking npc's from behind.

What's New in Version

Released 5 minutes ago

19/March/2019

As ALOT of people had issues with the original file, unpacking / repacking etc. to stop more people posting, I decided to include two additional files, and assuming I havnt boned this up you should be able to get the following extra files.

Namira's Goat (No_RND)

Namira's Goat (RND)

RND = Realistic Needs & Diseases

Which ever version you choose you can remove the (No_RND) / (RND) depending on which version your using, also note this is the ORIGINAL source files unpacked and repacked with 7Zip, if your going to use any of the updated versions its just a matter of replacing the .esp file.

Also please note my updated version the 21kb file doesn't use RND as I don't use it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Namira's Goat
  •  

View File

Great
I was just trying to translate the word in French, so I will use your version.

By cons, there are always strange signs in the category MESG

** th ?? à ‰, æμ¸æ³¡å § ¥ ³é~'å¼ € <% , .0fç§'å ?? Žå®Œæ? ? **

esp when I open it with esp / esm translator 2.49 ...

Do you or it may come?

Super

J'essayais justement de traduire ce mod en français, alors je vais utiliser votre version.

Par contre, il y a toujours des signes bizarres dans la catégorie MESG

** è¯å‰‚浸泡女阴开始,%.0f秒åŽå®Œæˆ **

du esp, quand je l'ouvre avec esp/esm translator 2.49...

Savez vous d'ou cela peut venir ?

Nice work :)

Also is it just me who gets either dark nord meat or normal pale meat? (Both on this and the normal one) Seem to be a 50% of what I get, but it always says nord. (Could the file accidentally take imperial or breton instead sometimes?) 

I have two images that shows the differences.

post-320918-0-79574400-1454337605_thumb.jpg

post-320918-0-47770100-1454337648_thumb.jpg

Also is it just me who gets either dark nord meat or normal pale meat? (Both on this and the normal one) Seem to be a 50% of what I get, but it always says nord. (Could the file accidentally take imperial or breton instead sometimes?) 

I had no idea you could necro your victims like that O.O

Why didn't i ntice this before? Thanks for showig this to me :D

I had no idea you could necro your victims like that O.O

Why didn't i ntice this before? Thanks for showig this to me :D

Hehe no problem. Got the idea from Funnybizness. Defeat is simplest way with necro turned on.

Didn't quite work in the image. You can actully have your way with the full body pile from this mod.

@NukuNuku.. I assume you mean in the misc/message category? like in the pic I've uploaded? if so I didn't go into that section personally so I assume its a left over from the original Chinese version? that was translated to english I think. And as far as I can see those messages arnt being used anyway so you can ignore them, but thanks for that i'll remove those in the next version.

@Mr.Friendly.. Didn't even notice that I usually grab em up asap incase they fall through the floor lol but yes they do seem random to me also.

@Terrorofmorrowind.. whats even more funny if you got a spell caster like serana in your team she will resurrect the chopped up corpse to help.. funny as hell to see!

Plus not sure if anyone else noticed either.. if you chop up an argonian or khajit female (which wasn't supposed to be possible) you get Breton parts lol

post-53106-0-12558100-1454367405_thumb.jpg

I keep getting an error: 

Data Error in Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_dds  File is Broken,

This is when trying to install Namira's Goat Part 2 in order to get your mod.  It gives the error in NMM and when I tried to put Part 1 and Part 2 together as a fix.

I keep getting an error: 

Data Error in Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_dds  File is Broken,

This is when trying to install Namira's Goat Part 2 in order to get your mod.  It gives the error in NMM and when I tried to put Part 1 and Part 2 together as a fix.

on page 6 in the original thread it tells you to rename both files to a simpler name

@NukuNuku.. I assume you mean in the misc/message category? like in the pic I've uploaded? if so I didn't go into that section personally so I assume its a left over from the original Chinese version? that was translated to english I think. And as far as I can see those messages arnt being used anyway so you can ignore them, but thanks for that i'll remove those in the next version.

@Mr.Friendly.. Didn't even notice that I usually grab em up asap incase they fall through the floor lol but yes they do seem random to me also.

@Terrorofmorrowind.. whats even more funny if you got a spell caster like serana in your team she will resurrect the chopped up corpse to help.. funny as hell to see!

Plus not sure if anyone else noticed either.. if you chop up an argonian or khajit female (which wasn't supposed to be possible) you get Breton parts lol

Hu so it's normal. Anyone know a way to keep the right body part to only show? Or is that difficult?   :shy:

Hu so it's normal. Anyone know a way to keep the right body part to only show? Or is that difficult?   :shy:

I wouldn't let it worry you, plus the mod author hasn't done anything as far as I know for a long time now sadly, but I guess only a REALLY good coder would know what to do >.<

though you could try different knives to see if it changes?

I for one would be delighted with the addition of male parts to the mod, I'm equal opportunity with my incredibly depraved guilty pleasures. Sadly I have absolutely no modding ability but I really hope someone does this, it always irks me that only women get attention in a lot of these mods.

Can someone help me understand the reason there are multiple items? It's frustrating that I can only use one type of vulva for instance to cook with, when I have three of the others in my inventory. This update did great things for making it more accessible but it still has seemingly arbitrary blocks in my opinion.

I for one would be delighted with the addition of male parts to the mod, I'm equal opportunity with my incredibly depraved guilty pleasures. Sadly I have absolutely no modding ability but I really hope someone does this, it always irks me that only women get attention in a lot of these mods.

Can someone help me understand the reason there are multiple items? It's frustrating that I can only use one type of vulva for instance to cook with, when I have three of the others in my inventory. This update did great things for making it more accessible but it still has seemingly arbitrary blocks in my opinion.

well not being a modder but more a tinkerer, that's something i can't do plus I'm not the author either and he hasn't done anything for ages.

plus think of it this way, not every girls "downstairs" is the same, makes it more of a variety lol, just store the food for now till you've got enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

I finished the translation of the word and I will offer for download. It really is a mod that makes FEAR and it is a pity that the author was not able to continue to afford to eat men ...

Feel free to tell me what you think of my translation.

Bonjour

J'ai fini la traduction de ce mod et je vais la proposer en téléchargement. C'est vraiment un mod qui fait PEUR et il est  dommage que l'auteur n'aie pas pu continuer pour permettre de manger les hommes...

N'hésitez pas à me dire ce que vous pensez de ma traduction.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this missed supposed to remove the RND effects from the recipes? Because they no longer reduce my hunger with that mod

Know when I retyped this I missed something -.- this is for the non rnd version as I don't use it / not a fan of it. 

I understand that you put in the description that you don't want requests, but seeing as it was a function in the original mod could I trouble you for an RND version? If not I completely understand, but it would help a great deal for me if you could.

I understand that you put in the description that you don't want requests, but seeing as it was a function in the original mod could I trouble you for an RND version? If not I completely understand, but it would help a great deal for me if you could.

if there was a higher enough request maybe.. but the thing is chap....

it took quite awhile to go through the mod (non rn&d version), correcting all the things I did (which took along time), adding the extra content, testing for errors / bugs / mistakes etc.

to make an rn&d version AS well would mean me having to install rn&d which im not really a fan of to be honest (to immersive for my liking) then I'd have to basically start a fresh doing it all again as if its the first time doing the update, which would be a bit of a chore just for 1 or 2 people, THEN I'd have to maintain two versions everytime I get around to updating the mod >.<

unless someone technical out there can tell me how to splice the rn&d functions out of the original mod and paste them back into the non-version.

if there was a higher enough request maybe.. but the thing is chap....

it took quite awhile to go through the mod (non rn&d version), correcting all the things I did (which took along time), adding the extra content, testing for errors / bugs / mistakes etc.

to make an rn&d version AS well would mean me having to install rn&d which im not really a fan of to be honest (to immersive for my liking) then I'd have to basically start a fresh doing it all again as if its the first time doing the update, which would be a bit of a chore just for 1 or 2 people, THEN I'd have to maintain two versions everytime I get around to updating the mod >.<

unless someone technical out there can tell me how to splice the rn&d functions out of the original mod and paste them back into the non-version.

That's fine, I understand completely. Thank you for your reply.

• 2 months later...

How do I install the original mod? I've tried with NMM, but NMM isn't detecting it. My zip file reader can't open it either! It's asking if I want to try a password. Where would I get that?

There is no password needed, you'll need to CORRECTLY merge both the original 2 files into 1, look back at posts and you'll see how to do it right.

Well, I got some of it to work. I put both parts in the NMN mods folder. In game, I find the merchant & buy the knives & the spell book. The knives work fine. I was able to cut up several victims. However, the spell book does not work. I use it from inventory. The only thing that happened is that the book disappeared! No spit appears at all!  So, I checked on the downloaded files They are not in .zip or .rar format. It says they are in gzip compressed TAR format. When I try to open the files. it takes forever trying, so I just cancel. I checked previous posts like you said, and they mentioned the Mod Organizer, which I don't have. So, I tried to get it, but it won't install. Keeps coming up an error.

Well, I got some of it to work. I put both parts in the NMN mods folder. In game, I find the merchant & buy the knives & the spell book. The knives work fine. I was able to cut up several victims. However, the spell book does not work. I use it from inventory. The only thing that happened is that the book disappeared! No spit appears at all!  So, I checked on the downloaded files They are not in .zip or .rar format. It says they are in gzip compressed TAR format. When I try to open the files. it takes forever trying, so I just cancel. I checked previous posts like you said, and they mentioned the Mod Organizer, which I don't have. So, I tried to get it, but it won't install. Keeps coming up an error.

I wasn't referring to MO, I was referring to joining the two original files up correctly then rezipping them.

the book adds a spell to your spell list, conjuration section I think? that allows you to summon the spitroast