Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) REupload

Well, I got some of it to work. I put both parts in the NMN mods folder. In game, I find the merchant & buy the knives & the spell book. The knives work fine. I was able to cut up several victims. However, the spell book does not work. I use it from inventory. The only thing that happened is that the book disappeared! No spit appears at all!  So, I checked on the downloaded files They are not in .zip or .rar format. It says they are in gzip compressed TAR format. When I try to open the files. it takes forever trying, so I just cancel. I checked previous posts like you said, and they mentioned the Mod Organizer, which I don't have. So, I tried to get it, but it won't install. Keeps coming up an error.

I wasn't referring to MO, I was referring to joining the two original files up correctly then rezipping them.

the book adds a spell to your spell list, conjuration section I think? that allows you to summon the spitroast

Gee, that works! The spit appeared! Now, II just have to collect some other stuff to try those recipes out. I saw in some older posts that spit roasting an entire body (a la dolcett) isn't an option right now. I would love to see that in the future, though. I have the Zaz animation pack. I just don't know how to use it. But, just imagine, spit  roasting a whole woman and cutting up the meat after. Maybe using more parts, like spare ribs!  And do something with the heads! like make human headcheese! lol!

Gee, that works! The spit appeared! Now, II just have to collect some other stuff to try those recipes out. I saw in some older posts that spit roasting an entire body (a la dolcett) isn't an option right now. I would love to see that in the future, though. I have the Zaz animation pack. I just don't know how to use it. But, just imagine, spit  roasting a whole woman and cutting up the meat after. Maybe using more parts, like spare ribs!  And do something with the heads! like make human headcheese! lol!

I know I'd love that idea also, but no ones done a specific mod for it (I had such a gruesome idea for one but I wouldn't have a clue what to do), though there are a few that incorporate spitroasting people.

look up mods from delzaron, like ravenous, he does others as well not sure if they have spitroasting though

also I think slaverun reloaded has a spitroasting part im told ( but I never got that far as the mod seemed to bug out for me >.< )

also I think dread prison milking farm has spitroasting people but I've not looked into it so far

finally a mod called i'll take the display model I think also has the zaz spitroast included but again im still running the old version and not upgraded yet >.<

I did something (never released) where I put spitroasts in camps/caves/houses all over skyrim with a static body burning where you could collect human flesh >.<

I know I'd love that idea also, but no ones done a specific mod for it (I had such a gruesome idea for one but I wouldn't have a clue what to do), though there are a few that incorporate spitroasting people.

look up mods from delzaron, like ravenous, he does others as well not sure if they have spitroasting though

also I think slaverun reloaded has a spitroasting part im told ( but I never got that far as the mod seemed to bug out for me >.< )

also I think dread prison milking farm has spitroasting people but I've not looked into it so far

finally a mod called i'll take the display model I think also has the zaz spitroast included but again im still running the old version and not upgraded yet >.<

I did something (never released) where I put spitroasts in camps/caves/houses all over skyrim with a static body burning where you could collect human flesh >.<

I also would like to see some support for khajiits and argonians. I think that besides the meat, their skins could be used! we could have argonian skin boots and a khajitt skin rug!

Nice work :)

Also is it just me who gets either dark nord meat or normal pale meat? (Both on this and the normal one) Seem to be a 50% of what I get, but it always says nord. (Could the file accidentally take imperial or breton instead sometimes?)

I have two images that shows the differences.

I had no idea you could necro your victims like that O.O

Why didn't i ntice this before? Thanks for showig this to me :D

Hehe no problem. Got the idea from Funnybizness. Defeat is simplest way with necro turned on.

Didn't quite work in the image. You can actully have your way with the full body pile from this mod.

How do you do that? When I try, the corpse is reset to just normal naked and the mesh for the cut up one is replaced

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! I found a mod at nexusmods that allows you to skin humanoids! The mod is called Forbidden Luxury: confessions of a khajiit fur trader.  You can make armor from khajiit and argonian pelts. Other races' pelts are sellable, or you can smelt them and consume the ashes and receive attributes associated with that particular race. However, the bodies look the same after being skinned as they did before.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the knives and the spell and when i check the console i can find the body parts that this mod added. I can decap alive ones too. But i can't manage to collect any meat from a deceased body(human). I tried to hit the bodies several times to see if i can mutilate them and i couldn't do that either. What am i missing? How dumb i am? Anyone?

I have the knives and the spell and when i check the console i can find the body parts that this mod added. I can decap alive ones too. But i can't manage to collect any meat from a deceased body(human). I tried to hit the bodies several times to see if i can mutilate them and i couldn't do that either. What am i missing? How dumb i am? Anyone?

if you use the knife (usually on a corpse) the parts fall off, there is a fix on here somewhere where the parts are kept inside the dead npc's inventory to make them easier to collect.

IF you've attacked / mutilated that npc before you cant again the original maker put a block from doing this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone know if I can use Namira's Goat plus this in SSE? Presumably by running the nifs through the SSE nif optimiser and resaving the esp in the CK to change it to form 44?

I had someone convert the files for me already. they work but the fat body is missing some textures sadly enough. would you like the files?

Anyone know if I can use Namira's Goat plus this in SSE? Presumably by running the nifs through the SSE nif optimiser and resaving the esp in the CK to change it to form 44?

I had someone convert the files for me already. they work but the fat body is missing some textures sadly enough. would you like the files?

Please - I've already started my cannibal playthough, but they would be great to have for the future, thank you.

Please - I've already started my cannibal playthough, but they would be great to have for the future, thank you.

what mods are you using for your cannibal playtrough?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 2:22 PM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I'm having trouble installing this mod. I'm using mod organizer. After I downloaded the two part of file and install the way using Mod Organizer, it keeps saying error, mod install not complete. I'm not quite sure why.

It's been pointed out elsewhere, but there is a corrupted file in part2. That file is also present in part1, so you need to unpack both archives starting with part2. Then repack the result into a single archive and use that in MO.

• 1 month later...

Good day! First of all thx KM100z for good patch. Second, i am working on my own skyrim LE sexlab etc assembly and this mod is good for "Namira desire" :smiley: so i modied KM100z .esp to use with RND(add all effect on food, now it full works with Realistic Needs and Diseases), changed buffs from cooked food(i guess it will be more right instead of +2 hp) also add to armor body keyword SexlabNoStrip now it fully works with SexLab Necrophilia still it wont work with default sexlab framework necrophilia(which already include in version 1.62) and 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault because, i guess, that when it reanimate character it refresh it fully i.e give him his inventory and refresh clothers so the Namira's Goat body always dissapear, idk maybe something else, but anyway.

Also full russian verison with all changes i made is here)

Так же я полностью перевёл мод на русский со всеми изменениями что писал выше(Поддержка RND, Sexlab Necrophilia).

Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) 1.1 RND.7z

Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) 1.1 RND rus.7z

• 2 months later...
On 03/02/2018 at 12:02 PM, stalPROm said:

Good day! First of all thx KM100z for good patch. Second, i am working on my own skyrim LE sexlab etc assembly and this mod is good for "Namira desire" :smiley: so i modied KM100z .esp to use with RND(add all effect on food, now it full works with Realistic Needs and Diseases), changed buffs from cooked food(i guess it will be more right instead of +2 hp) also add to armor body keyword SexlabNoStrip now it fully works with SexLab Necrophilia still it wont work with default sexlab framework necrophilia(which already include in version 1.62) and 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault because, i guess, that when it reanimate character it refresh it fully i.e give him his inventory and refresh clothers so the Namira's Goat body always dissapear, idk maybe something else, but anyway.

Also full russian verison with all changes i made is here)

Так же я полностью перевёл мод на русский со всеми изменениями что писал выше(Поддержка RND, Sexlab Necrophilia).

Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) 1.1 RND.7z

Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) 1.1 RND rus.7z

Thank you so much for this faithful RND support :smiley: