Fallout 4 'Continuing Sexout Breeder' Discussion

The idea is good but the stories I think is a little bit ... normal

Take the death claw stories as an example

One day you meet a female hunter in the diomand city ,and she said she were finding people to hunt death claws. Then you went to a prewar lab with her, and found out that it was a trap.

The hunter was once captured by a group of intellegent death claw and treated as a breeding machine. She became addicted to deathclaw sex and promised to find other female for her deathclaw master --- and you were the target :blush:

Intresting idea on the Deathclaw what you could have is if the character gets corrupted they could bring back some deathclaws to their settlements and turn them into breeder towns.

That is more or less what the Riverside content was like in Sexout Breeder. As for combining it with player made settlements... I'm sure anyone who takes these ideas on board when the GECK is out will consider it. ;)

One day you meet a female hunter in the diomand city ,and she said she were finding people to hunt death claws. Then you went to a prewar lab with her, and found out that it was a trap.

The hunter was once captured by a group of intellegent death claw and treated as a breeding machine. She became addicted to deathclaw sex and promised to find other female for her deathclaw master --- and you were the target :blush:

Not sure why I didn't think of typing that. Mind if I add it to the post, with your name credited for the idea? Also I left out a lot to do with how the stories would progress, like how you'd escape that scenario with the deathclaws, whether or not you stick around and get mutated, (since you suggest a prewar lab, I guess FEV could be involved) or just try to escape without letting that happen.

Intresting idea on the Deathclaw what you could have is if the character gets corrupted they could bring back some deathclaws to their settlements and turn them into breeder towns.

That is more or less what the Riverside content was like in Sexout Breeder. As for combining it with player made settlements... I'm sure anyone who takes these ideas on board when the GECK is out will consider it. ;)

Not sure why I didn't think of typing that. Mind if I add it to the post, with your name credited for the idea? Also I left out a lot to do with how the stories would progress, like how you'd escape that scenario with the deathclaws, whether or not you stick around and get mutated, (since you suggest a prewar lab, I guess FEV could be involved) or just try to escape without letting that happen.

To make it more likely a mod, I think we should divide the mod into two parts

1,The mutation framework

This part is not very hard, a little specials outfit and body parts will be enough. Or maybe we can take adventage of the PA system to change someone's race

2,The story

I'm not quite sure that wether you want to write the whole story to a quest line or just seperate individual stories. As the framwork shows and most player will want different mutation affect on PC so I recommond to wirte it a linear set of quest, like the "animal mansion" in skyrim.

So from the very begining:

(1)brahmin:

One day you went to a farm met a group of raiders who forced girls being fucked by brahmin. You pretended to be captured and then escaped and released the girls. After some days, one of the girls found you , said she was addicted to brahmin and began to produce milk. She (or maybe you) thought it'll be a good idea if she can make money from bestiality shows, milk selling, and getting mutated. So the two of you set up a farm like the "animal mansion".

(2)death claw

Your besiness was turning well, men come to watch shows, women come to get mutation power , and you even got some new animals (from simpleside quest, maybe dogs ,bloatflies and radstags). One day a female hunter came and asked you to hunt for stingwings. So you and her went to the glowing sea, and captured by a group of death claws.

You waked up in the death claws nest, and saw a hybird death claw girls fucked by her brothers. It was the hunter! Acturally the hunter used to be a scientist from institude. She found the mutation and made some drugs to control it. From then on she left the institude and act like a death claw Matriarch. And now she want a person with different mutation

Well, I just have an idea for the radscorpions: A wowan in Diamond city tells you that she found a radscorpion nest and needs help for destroying it. You go there, after killing some radscorpions, one suddenly under your partner and kills her. At the same time, another appears under you and paralyzes you. After this, the radscorpion rapes you, laying eggs on your character. After some in-game days, a NPC comes to you and gives you an offer: "I will pay you X caps for each radscorpion egg". The mutation can be something like:

Stage 1: You have some chitin patches over you body.

Stage 2: A small scorpion tail has started growing, your chitin patches are larger.

Stage 3: Your tail has grow larger, giving you poison atack with all melee and unarmed weapon, the chitin patches now cover more of your body, a bit like this armor, but with more chitin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?, also voer your eyes has growth a "mask", shaped like a radcorpion face, giving you night vison, you have now imunity to poison and +1 to PER and RES

Well, I just have an idea for the radscorpions: A wowan in Diamond city tells you that she found a radscorpion nest and needs help for destroying it. You go there, after killing some radscorpions, one suddenly under your partner and kills her. At the same time, another appears under you and paralyzes you. After this, the radscorpion rapes you, laying eggs on your character. After some in-game days, a NPC comes to you and gives you an offer: "I will pay you X caps for each radscorpion egg". The mutation can be something like:

Stage 1: You have some chitin patches over you body.

Stage 2: A small scorpion tail has started growing, your chitin patches are larger.

Stage 3: Your tail has grow larger, giving you poison atack with all melee and unarmed weapon, the chitin patches now cover more of your body, a bit like this armor, but with more chitin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?, also voer your eyes has growth a "mask", shaped like a radcorpion face, giving you night vison, you have now imunity to poison and +1 to PER and RES

Great idea. Mind if I add to the original post?

absolutely... but make the dog mutation on stage 2 only with dog ear and tail. i dont want extra fur.

I think something like settings slider could be done to set if you want fur or not.

*posts for notifications*

I was thinking that a lot of people would have issue with this, so here's the fix:

All mutations are opt-in dialogue/mod settings. You can only get them if you enable them with the mod, and you can of course like the Fenris mutations in Sexout Breeder, choose when to stop mutating your character. My only issue against that is for most of the mutations with stat bonuses/penalties, they would be in the last mutation.

Bloodbugs: Ok, I honestly hate these guys. They interrupt every melee attack I throw, and it annoys me. I have nothing to suggest for them either, but I'm sure someone else might.

I've got one since they did not annoyed me that much(ranged combat+VATS always wins if you have unedited INIs with fixed mouse control and turned off controller support):

After you save Pickman from raider's ambush and get your reward, some days after a delivery-man comes after you in Diamond City (what a depravity nest it's growing to be. I fear for the kids. D:) with a note from that Pickman who have interest in you in artistic sense. Problem is that he wants to do it like he always do with your blood, but he doesn't want your death so he got one idea.

In his residence he will accompany you downstairs which is a lot different and now have a cage with "domestic" bloodbug (how did he got that? don't ask, not now at least). He says that this is the safest way to collect the needed amount of blood (don't ask, it's Pickman) with several visits. And don't forget to refill, or you'll die. Inside the cage you can make contact with bloodbug and "confort" him the best you can because every visit to the cage will be the last for this poor insect. After you make contact with 2 or more bugs (no pun intended) you'll start to get mutated and getting more familiar with the speices. They'll stop attacking you but will recognize as breeding machine and eggdumpster for now. Getting higher level in hierarchy up to bloodbug queen must be a separate quest. Building relationships with the Glowing ones must be a separate quest. Some other details comes to mind but this post already grown too big.

Bloodbugs:
Story: There is a infestation overrunning an X area / settlement people are asking for help. When you arrive you are greeted by a Male NPC who seems to be soldier trying to get volunteers to burn down the nest. You and a group of x amount of people go towards the nest which is behind lets say a water fall or creek wall.  Your rag tag group takes out the outer defense easily as it seems the plan will go off without a hitch but once your group gets deeper into the cave people start dying and eventually you and the NPC you first talked to are knocked out.

You hear buzzing and strange bug noises for a few seconds off and on before fully waking up next to the male NPC.  He ask how you feel, you say fine, but really you feel odd. 

You soon realism the only way to leave the cave is to act on these new feelings your body has. 

Engage in x sex act here as you give into lust, during sex the man notices you have some indentations in your skull and back (maybe the start of wings and antenna - cave is dark so he probably cant see well which explains the sex / feeling of the changes) 

The character zones out and bites his neck like a vampire and sucks his blood from his body until he dies all while he screams and tries to fight you off. Once the scene is over the buzzing can be heard again as bloodbugs enter the room. 

One bug looks at the player character and pins her down on the ground taking advantage of her confused state of mind. Eventually your character falls asleep due to exhaustion and confusion. 

She wakes up outside the cave naked, she feels really strange and who knows what those radioactive bugs did to her. She is also really hungry but for some reason she does not want food but she wants blood. 

You then go around the world sucking blood from people to help your babies grow inside you, somehow you became a bloodbug breeder angry at what they did to you you vow revenges at their scientific experiment.  You realize that even after birthing the bugs your inside are so different that any sex from any creature turns your babies into bloodbugs - yet the bugs are competently loyal to you. 

Eventually you make a small amount of blood bug soldiers  and fight against the first group that turned you into this best  - or second ending you embrace yourself kill their queen and become queen of both hives. (nood to ants from fallout4 hive mind)

------

Mutations would be 

1. Desire to drink blood, small indents on back and skull of body - when full of blood body hue in breasts and belly is a bit red

2. Blood is essential, antenna and wings can be seen and function - when full of blood body hue  in breasts and belly are redish (as if full of blood)

3. Same as above for everything but inside of milk lactating red liquid can fall out of her chest, cum from any race is used to make more blood bugs. Stronger and faster due to mutation stage. feet and arms bug like (armor coating)

4. Can spit blood as an attack which is like acid.

Pregnancy multipliers with mutation stages: (squirmy belly the animation as if the belly has babies movies around think bloatfly from breeder)

1. Small belly: 1-3 blood bugs larva 
2. Medium Belly: 4-6 blood bugs larva- increase in bust size
3. Large belly: up to 10 blood bugs larva- further increase in bust size. 

4. Very large belly: can grow up to 3 fully grown blood bugs - bust size about the same as before maybe bigger. 

Bloodbugs:

Story: There is a infestation overrunning an X area / settlement people are asking for help. When you arrive you are greeted by a Male NPC who seems to be soldier trying to get volunteers to burn down the nest. You and a group of x amount of people go towards the nest which is behind lets say a water fall or creek wall.  Your rag tag group takes out the outer defense easily as it seems the plan will go off without a hitch but once your group gets deeper into the cave people start dying and eventually you and the NPC you first talked to are knocked out.

You hear buzzing and strange bug noises for a few seconds off and on before fully waking up next to the male NPC.  He ask how you feel, you say fine, but really you feel odd. 

You soon realism the only way to leave the cave is to act on these new feelings your body has. 

Engage in x sex act here as you give into lust, during sex the man notices you have some indentations in your skull and back (maybe the start of wings and antenna - cave is dark so he probably cant see well which explains the sex / feeling of the changes) 

The character zones out and bites his neck like a vampire and sucks his blood from his body until he dies all while he screams and tries to fight you off. Once the scene is over the buzzing can be heard again as bloodbugs enter the room. 

One bug looks at the player character and pins her down on the ground taking advantage of her confused state of mind. Eventually your character falls asleep due to exhaustion and confusion. 

She wakes up outside the cave naked, she feels really strange and who knows what those radioactive bugs did to her. She is also really hungry but for some reason she does not want food but she wants blood. 

You then go around the world sucking blood from people to help your babies grow inside you, somehow you became a bloodbug breeder angry at what they did to you you vow revenges at their scientific experiment.  You realize that even after birthing the bugs your inside are so different that any sex from any creature turns your babies into bloodbugs - yet the bugs are competently loyal to you. 

Eventually you make a small amount of blood bug soldiers  and fight against the first group that turned you into this best  - or second ending you embrace yourself kill their queen and become queen of both hives. (nood to ants from fallout4 hive mind)

------

Mutations would be 

1. Desire to drink blood, small indents on back and skull of body - when full of blood body hue in breasts and belly is a bit red

2. Blood is essential, antenna and wings can be seen and function - when full of blood body hue  in breasts and belly are redish (as if full of blood)

3. Same as above for everything but inside of milk lactating red liquid can fall out of her chest, cum from any race is used to make more blood bugs. Stronger and faster due to mutation stage. feet and arms bug like (armor coating)

4. Can spit blood as an attack which is like acid.

Pregnancy multipliers with mutation stages: (squirmy belly the animation as if the belly has babies movies around think bloatfly from breeder)

1. Small belly: 1-3 blood bugs larva 

2. Medium Belly: 4-6 blood bugs larva- increase in bust size

3. Large belly: up to 10 blood bugs larva- further increase in bust size. 

4. Very large belly: can grow up to 3 fully grown blood bugs - bust size about the same as before maybe bigger. 

These mutations are a great idea, but I'd also change the body texture slightly so the character's torso appears more bug-like. Also the drinking blood could be like with Fallout 3's cannibal option, where you could drain blood rather than eat flesh. The more blood you drink, the bigger the breasts. (to a limit of course, or you die like bloodbugs do if they take too much.) Oh and I remember the squirmy belly... Hehheh...

Bloodbugs: Ok, I honestly hate these guys. They interrupt every melee attack I throw, and it annoys me. I have nothing to suggest for them either, but I'm sure someone else might.

I've got one since they did not annoyed me that much(ranged combat+VATS always wins if you have unedited INIs with fixed mouse control and turned off controller support):

After you save Pickman from raider's ambush and get your reward, some days after a delivery-man comes after you in Diamond City (what a depravity nest it's growing to be. I fear for the kids. D:) with a note from that Pickman who have interest in you in artistic sense. Problem is that he wants to do it like he always do with your blood, but he doesn't want your death so he got one idea.

In his residence he will accompany you downstairs which is a lot different and now have a cage with "domestic" bloodbug (how did he got that? don't ask, not now at least). He says that this is the safest way to collect the needed amount of blood (don't ask, it's Pickman) with several visits. And don't forget to refill, or you'll die. Inside the cage you can make contact with bloodbug and "confort" him the best you can because every visit to the cage will be the last for this poor insect. After you make contact with 2 or more bugs (no pun intended) you'll start to get mutated and getting more familiar with the speices. They'll stop attacking you but will recognize as breeding machine and eggdumpster for now. Getting higher level in hierarchy up to bloodbug queen must be a separate quest. Building relationships with the Glowing ones must be a separate quest. Some other details comes to mind but this post already grown too big.

These are both good ideas, so I'm going to put a spin on both:

Pickman has sent a messenger after you, requesting you come speak with him at his gallery. When you arrive, he asks you if you've encountered many bloodbugs on your travels. You could answer either 'yes, I've killed a lot of them before' or 'no, I try to avoid them when I can' or if in the event you have a blood sac, 'yeah, I've been drained by one before. I took it's blood sac... For some reason'. Pickman will than ask if you can go to X place where a few have been seen, and allow them to drain some blood, as he says 'the processed blood has a much deeper hue of red than any I can make.' which the player can reply with the usual crappy Bethesda dialogue options. On arrival, you attempt to allow the bloodbugs to attack you and take your blood, but instead they spray you with a sedative that seeps into your skin, causing you to black out. When you wake up, you find yourself in some hidden nest surrounded by egg clutches, and feeling a bit swollen.

I'll add this to the post if you guys don't mind. 

Sexy draken mutation from buttfucking from a horse cocked deathclaw? Yes please!!

From the moment I played this race in wild star, they reminded me of some cross pollinate between human and deathclaw.

Ever seen the Charr from Guildwars 2? Cat people! CAT PEOPLE WITH GOD DAMN HORNS! I think I might add mutated cats to this, I really don't understand why Bethesda didn't have some kind of mutant lion or the like in FO4 to begin with, It's obvious they like cats and I kinda felt like it would fit with the Commonwealth lore somehow.

http://guildwars2.cz/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/charr_ranger1.jpg?i=1485501881

Sexy draken mutation from buttfucking from a horse cocked deathclaw? Yes please!!

From the moment I played this race in wild star, they reminded me of some cross pollinate between human and deathclaw.

Ever seen the Charr from Guildwars 2? Cat people! CAT PEOPLE WITH GOD DAMN HORNS! I think I might add mutated cats to this, I really don't understand why Bethesda didn't have some kind of mutant lion or the like in FO4 to begin with, It's obvious they like cats and I kinda felt like it would fit with the Commonwealth lore somehow.

Just thought I should point out that Bobcats are currently the only great cats known to be inhabiting Massachusetts. If you're looking for lore friendliness, your "mutated cats" should be based off them.

It's always good to see a failsafe minutemen alternative. Another settlement needs your help, I'll mark it on your map. You go there, settlers tells you about the nest of nasty creatures bothering them. You go into one and start these mutation quests.

Perhaps we could venture mutations beyond just adding few features to the character model, but to overhaul the character model completely, depriving their human entities. Such as changing body composition with additional limbs (for bug mutation), longer hind legs (for manuals), readjusted skin colour, walking on all fours or levitate with flapping wings. ofcourse this would naturally evoke hostility from other the humans.

Perhaps we could venture mutations beyond just adding few features to the character model, but to overhaul the character model completely, depriving their human entities. Such as changing body composition with additional limbs (for bug mutation), longer hind legs (for manuals), readjusted skin colour, walking on all fours or levitate with flapping wings. ofcourse this would naturally evoke hostility from other the humans.

if hostility from other humans is to be in then there has to be a way to cure your character of the mutations, mad scientist is the usual opt out procedure. also if npc's are capable of getting mutated in this manner than perhaps  mutation prostitution could become a thing in remote towns?