Fallout 4 'Continuing Sexout Breeder' Discussion

a few comments on the writeup:

•  Very good that there are thoughts on creating optional paths, instead of having it be railroaded, makes it feel like its actually part of the player's choice.
  • on escaping jason's farm, maybe it can only be attempted just after having given birth, while Jason have left the room unlocked while he move the calf elsewhere? if escape fails, you are forced to stay until the next calf is born and try again (make it somewhat easy to escape instead of frustratingly failing, or just automatic escape if the player wants to)
  • I think it might be a little flawed with the doctor having captured a deathclaw, but it would be interessting if she was oblivious to the egg, and the PC and the deathclaw form a bond while the doctor raves on about her research.
  • first part of the lynwood cave story could do with a little expanding
  • would be interessting if mutations were more a gradual thing, having it happen a little too rapid might not be for the best, but maybe while doing some quests, or on a timer? its a lot of work, but having mutations happen much like diseases in the true survival mode, could be interessting too, like the vampire disease in skyrim.
  • the reason for eating the queen bloatfly gland should feel more reasonable, so maybe the exit is blocked, and the PC is hungry, with nothing else to eat, its reasonable to eat the gland. (maybe start the mutation but allow the player to visit the first doctor and prevent mutation from continuing?)
  • for the stingwings: let them attack themselves to the PC, like a piece of clothing, gradually filling them with eggs. Story for it could be based around this. It will keep it different from the bloatflies at least.
  • Bloodbugs: Maybe gain some more vampiric-like powers, like draining blood on hit and shooting it like a projectile (stunning / staggering enemies)
  • Dog: I would hope that dogmeat could be made use of, instead of random ferals (many mods is likely to change dogmeat's apperance so not sure how this will affect it)
  • Mirelurks have been mentioned in this thread already, and it seems pretty good. It seems to be worth expanding on just as much as the deathclaws.
  • Radscorpions: ... i dont really got anything, but a Radscorpion powersuit?
  • Wildcat: might become a lot like Dog, so change it up a lot to make them clearly different?

I hope that there is some focus on making the story of this/these mods, higher quality, but its not as important as the majority of the work that needs to be done, to allow for such stories to be written.

Just a few things that I see that might be nice to see.

*Possibility of different movement animations walk/run/sneak for the different mutations as they go on. Like the dog or wild cat getting walk on all fours etc.

*Power armor for those that may want to use it after getting some mutations. Can either just be unable to use it or even possibly molding armor to fit your new format

*Dog meat being used for something similar to the fenris mission off split like in new vegas with the coyote stuff.

*possibility for further/more extreme mutations as a optional thing for those that might enjoy it

I too am sad to see hyper pregnancy removed, the pregnancy thing was what drew me to breeder in the first place, among other things. Still, one can only hope certain things make it into mods because in the end it is up to the creator.

i have some ideas to the dog 

soon as you got the breading mutation dog meat will start behave strangely for woman's and man´s with womb he will start to smell in between the legs now you have two options 1 ignore it but it continue until he makes you so aroused that you start to lost focus causing lost in you ap bar 2 ask him what is wrong so he approach you and lick in between your legs indicating what he wants so you can tell him to wait to you find a secure place so you both will not be disturbed in you love making or you can do were you stand. for starlight man dog meat will be a female and she will start to presenting herself for you as above you can try to resist until you lust overwhelm you or do it.

mutations

1 stage: the nails start to shape like claws but is still to soft to give a unarmed melee bonus this is equal to both sexes

2 stage: to man the base of the penis start to swell starting to form the knot and it loses the flaccid state wen flaccid the penis only apear small. to woman the vagina start have a more dog shaped aparece.

3 stage: to woman and man with womb the menstruation start to behave like a heat making then more willing be mounted by dogs. for man the penis continue tho change shape to be more dog line and he will start to smell the heat pheromones  giving him a miscellaneous quest called bitch in heat that will guide him to the female to be bread.

4 stage: both sexes the smelling is better giving you a bonus per and you claws are more hard now giving you a small unarmed bonus.

5 stage: both male and female genitals are fully shaped. females and males with wombs wile in heat start to produce pheromones and lure nearby male dogs to you. males will have a option to have a sheath for the penis or not.

6 stage: the tail forms and the claws are fully hardened now and you ave a decent bonus on unarmed.

Hijacking thread. I have, as usual, worked on the deathclaw mutations from day 1, starting from before CBBE's official release. Since I have no interest in making an actual mod (and the CK isn't even out), just modder's resource at this point. The blending and conform was a total pain in the *** to get right. But yes, the conform to CBBE is almost perfect, and sliders work.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-27 23-46-35.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-31 21-50-15.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-02 02-05-24.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot48.png

Todo includes horns, spines (all *properly blended*). Will take a while, and I don't have much time to mod these days. But look for it eventually.

Textures from my other mod.

looks great, but could you make the feet more human-like? I understand that you would more than likely need GECK for this

Oops, I didn't see this post.

If you're talking feet claws, I've done those before (some Fallout NV shots, unreleased stuff that I never got down to officially releasing):

post-22710-0-71551500-1460745403_thumb.jpg

post-22710-0-39252800-1460745400_thumb.jpg

Most of my prev. skyrim work can be seen in my history.

Still waiting for CK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loving all of this, I have an idea too.

When you get pregnant from a FEV mutated creature (Supermutant, Deathclaw, etc,) any exposure to Radiation will act as the catalyst causing the Fetus to grow. say, 1% belly size per second of exposure (or per 2 rads received both are interesting options.) Watch your diet and take care when bathing! Also, rad storms would be especially troublesome, forcing you to take cover or give birth in a matter of minutes. If you continued to soak rads while in labor you'll get into some serious trouble, not saying you're gonna pop, but hurry up and push!

I'd like to see gen 2 synths as breeders too, I'm sure they don't create gen 3 synths from thin air,

(sorry if any of these are already suggested, but i'm just going to throw these suggestions out before I pass out... all hail manflu)

"extinction lab"

Some mad crackpot (I'll gladly volunteer to voice) wants to avoid creatures going extinct.

Answer a radio broadcast and speak to someone via intercom in a sealed room. You refuse to help and you're gassed, or he just lets you in.

If you're gassed, it will all be non-consensual (yay) but some folks like the consent thing I suppose XD

You would be kept in a cage and all your gear removed and placed in a nearby box. You're injected/syringered with something to take away your combat as creatures are introduced to you one by one.

You can struggle and eventually escape (no reason you can't just get back in the cage) or lay back and take it. Chair, daily food (that will progress the growth) and water is supplied for you.

After you birth X of each species (pick creature/bug name here) you are introduced to more creatures. You can pick one of them by talking to the crackpot (or asking for them if you're going boring and consensual) and continue to breed them.

you could have fertility meds, syringer ammo (eg, bloatfly impregnation rounds that actually impregnate now) special weapons (semen grenade... I will learn to mod just to make this thing!) and the such for interacting with others. Perhaps even a mutant companion?

Synth-production.

You have to get certain parts to help a synth reproduce... then because they're unsure of the process, you have to 'show them' with a captured human.

Once the synths have it down, they can keep churning out other synths to make a nice normal life... or become your breeding slaves (Yeah, I never said I'm a goodie)

Livestock

You are captured by demented hillbilly type people who have been living in a broken down area of a collapsed vault for years. They pump you full of fertility drugs and force you to breed them new livestock (brahmin and radstags.) the drugs make them mature fast so they will be OK for food for a long time.

You need to escape, but the only thing around is a crippled (insert prefered creature name here. Deathclaw would be my choice) and you have to secretly breed with it until you can get a 'rapidly maturing pet' that can take out the guard and let you escape.

Alternatively, you can try to seduce the guard while pregnant and he foolishly opens the door. You have to melee him down to escape.

Breeding Perks?

This may get in the way of some things... but replacing some perks with breeding-related ones.

EG, you need to breed a creature and then it makes it friendly?

Can 'surrender' to a combatant for favours?

Mutations (remembering the gorgeously epic deathclaw mutations!)

Would it be possible to use the framework for the robot workbench (replace with a tank full of liquid and bubbles) so you can 'gene manipulate' with things you've bred?

EG, Deathclaw arm. Stingwing wings/tail. Human head. kind of a DIY companion.

It would only ever follow a default set of responses (and would need to have a human head to talk... and torso to breed...

'vaccination'

You start getting random strange symptoms since you've thawed out. You don't know why.

Sleep a few times and you get 'flashbacks' of before the war. You were given a vaccination after Shaun was born... to try and test a new fertility drug...

Only, the drug continued to work while you were frozen! You're now capable of breeding with anything!

(could be mixed with pheramone equip items?)

Virgil needs 'samples'

You need to go and get newborn samples for Virgil... but they need to be infected with his retro-virus... so the only way to get them is to infect you and breed with each of these creatures and bring them back to him!

The New Hive

Remember the Hive in New Vegas? You needed to bring eggs (and get a metaphoric sex-scene with the babe running the show)

What if you can make your own? or are captured by the new person running it?

Could even reference that it's the courier from NV?

Ghoulish

Random randy roaving ravaging... ghouls (couldn't think of another R)

They're here, and they want your body... but although they might eat you, it will involve more tongue than teeth.

Why not? They may have forgotten how to speak, adhere to social structure and fall over a lot, but that's most of us on a friday night! We can stil fuck!

I can imagine they'd be less inclined to attack and may just fall asleep after. Would make a viable option to escape all kinds of attacks XD

Genetic splicing.

Less breeding, more levelling and customising by fucking whatever species you want more things of.

Sex up deathclaws and get their durability. sex up mirelurks and get armour etc.

Eventually lead to 'mutations' that could be extended and retracted?

Breeding station.

A craftable and assignable station that makes female settlers produce another settler after X days.

Can upgrade with your science skill to increase the number and production speed XD (Picture related. I'm still proud of it haha!)

As I say, sorry for any doubles and I hope I've not gone too off-topic.

I have been hoping to see a version of the breeder mod in Fo4 ever since I heard it was coming out!

(will be following and testing as soon as I find a download haha!)

post-142606-0-34915600-1463238051_thumb.png

I have an idea to add to the death claw story.

Maybe as an additional trigger to the second story, deathclaws attack your settlement, after you failed you defend they kill off all the males, leaving only the females and raping them afterwards.

You have to watch your settlers get murdered and raped while the Alpha deathclaw is already raping you.

After countless hours of rape they drag you into their cave and the second story continues.

Alternative story: after raping you, they put you in a cage they made inside your own settlement there you will have to breed and give birth. But it's not enough for the alpha deathclaw, he then forces you to guide him to other settlements you own and each settlement will end up in the same fate. You may attemp to escape but it will only anger them more.

If you do manage to escape, it is time to plan your revenge.

Writing this from my phone sorry if there is any error

(sorry if any of these are already suggested, but i'm just going to throw these suggestions out before I pass out... all hail manflu)

"extinction lab"

Some mad crackpot (I'll gladly volunteer to voice) wants to avoid creatures going extinct.

Answer a radio broadcast and speak to someone via intercom in a sealed room. You refuse to help and you're gassed, or he just lets you in.

If you're gassed, it will all be non-consensual (yay) but some folks like the consent thing I suppose XD

You would be kept in a cage and all your gear removed and placed in a nearby box. You're injected/syringered with something to take away your combat as creatures are introduced to you one by one.

You can struggle and eventually escape (no reason you can't just get back in the cage) or lay back and take it. Chair, daily food (that will progress the growth) and water is supplied for you.

After you birth X of each species (pick creature/bug name here) you are introduced to more creatures. You can pick one of them by talking to the crackpot (or asking for them if you're going boring and consensual) and continue to breed them.

you could have fertility meds, syringer ammo (eg, bloatfly impregnation rounds that actually impregnate now) special weapons (semen grenade... I will learn to mod just to make this thing!) and the such for interacting with others. Perhaps even a mutant companion?

Synth-production.

You have to get certain parts to help a synth reproduce... then because they're unsure of the process, you have to 'show them' with a captured human.

Once the synths have it down, they can keep churning out other synths to make a nice normal life... or become your breeding slaves (Yeah, I never said I'm a goodie)

Livestock

You are captured by demented hillbilly type people who have been living in a broken down area of a collapsed vault for years. They pump you full of fertility drugs and force you to breed them new livestock (brahmin and radstags.) the drugs make them mature fast so they will be OK for food for a long time.

You need to escape, but the only thing around is a crippled (insert prefered creature name here. Deathclaw would be my choice) and you have to secretly breed with it until you can get a 'rapidly maturing pet' that can take out the guard and let you escape.

Alternatively, you can try to seduce the guard while pregnant and he foolishly opens the door. You have to melee him down to escape.

Breeding Perks?

This may get in the way of some things... but replacing some perks with breeding-related ones.

EG, you need to breed a creature and then it makes it friendly?

Can 'surrender' to a combatant for favours?

Mutations (remembering the gorgeously epic deathclaw mutations!)

Would it be possible to use the framework for the robot workbench (replace with a tank full of liquid and bubbles) so you can 'gene manipulate' with things you've bred?

EG, Deathclaw arm. Stingwing wings/tail. Human head. kind of a DIY companion.

It would only ever follow a default set of responses (and would need to have a human head to talk... and torso to breed...

'vaccination'

You start getting random strange symptoms since you've thawed out. You don't know why.

Sleep a few times and you get 'flashbacks' of before the war. You were given a vaccination after Shaun was born... to try and test a new fertility drug...

Only, the drug continued to work while you were frozen! You're now capable of breeding with anything!

(could be mixed with pheramone equip items?)

Virgil needs 'samples'

You need to go and get newborn samples for Virgil... but they need to be infected with his retro-virus... so the only way to get them is to infect you and breed with each of these creatures and bring them back to him!

The New Hive

Remember the Hive in New Vegas? You needed to bring eggs (and get a metaphoric sex-scene with the babe running the show)

What if you can make your own? or are captured by the new person running it?

Could even reference that it's the courier from NV?

Ghoulish

Random randy roaving ravaging... ghouls (couldn't think of another R)

They're here, and they want your body... but although they might eat you, it will involve more tongue than teeth.

Why not? They may have forgotten how to speak, adhere to social structure and fall over a lot, but that's most of us on a friday night! We can stil fuck!

I can imagine they'd be less inclined to attack and may just fall asleep after. Would make a viable option to escape all kinds of attacks XD

Genetic splicing.

Less breeding, more levelling and customising by fucking whatever species you want more things of.

Sex up deathclaws and get their durability. sex up mirelurks and get armour etc.

Eventually lead to 'mutations' that could be extended and retracted?

Breeding station.

A craftable and assignable station that makes female settlers produce another settler after X days.

Can upgrade with your science skill to increase the number and production speed XD (Picture related. I'm still proud of it haha!)

As I say, sorry for any doubles and I hope I've not gone too off-topic.

I have been hoping to see a version of the breeder mod in Fo4 ever since I heard it was coming out!

(will be following and testing as soon as I find a download haha!)

Dang is zededd!!!  I had an entire write up of things I thought would be great concepts...  and you beat me to the forums with all my thoughts... and many more I had not considered!!  

Thank you...  but darn it, now I don't feel so...  unoriginal. ;)

All of the above that zededd stated... yes...  we must endeavor to make this happen.  :lol:

Just wondering what the animations are going to be like with the creature one of the things that was annoying in skyrim was no one had done a animation for the charus which showed the eggs going down the ovipositor when impregnating you character.

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

Fallout 4: Bestiality mod proposition/ideas

THIS SECTION OF THE POST IS NOW OUTDATED. THE ORIGINAL POST IS NOW UP TO DATE WITH WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN.

1/02/2016: Updated Mutations section so they are easier to read/understand

2/02/2016: Bloodbug and Radscorpion sections have both been updated, added a new creature as well

3/02/2016: Just changed a few minor things, cleaned the post up again

7/02/2016: Mutant Wildcat now has some mutations, changed/added a few more for existing creatures in the post

So Fallout 4 has been out for a few months now, and with my recent revisit to the Mojave Desert and Sexout, I felt like putting my thoughts into a bit of an open discussion. I recently spoke with  Gamerdude711 and Pepertje about whether they would be doing anything for Fallout 4, and to my surprise Pepertje said he already had some ideas of his own. So I thought I'd lend my own here.

Keep in mind this is a long post, so be prepared for a lot of reading, and feel free to post feedback and suggestions to this topic. Without further ado, here are my own ideas for some backstory and general ideas for a breeder mod for FO4:

Mutant Wildcats: So for some reason Fallout 4 has regular un-mutated cats, but no mutant ones? What gives? Who cares I'm sure we could add them to it.

Concept/Lore of Mutant Wildcats: In the Commonwealth, Wildcats, mutant descendants of the Bobcats (suggested by Shadowman219, for lore friendliness  :P) from before the war are large, furry cats that have horns growing haphazardly all over from their heads to their backs. They are as savage as a deathclaw, and as big as a Yao Gaui. Strangely, it's believed that the mutant species consists of only males, and require humans to breed, which has lead to many disappearances in the wilder parts of the Commonwealth. (this is kind of a reverse of how in most lore, Harpies are only female.)

Story/setup: Near Fort Hagen there is a raider hut. In the hut is the savaged body of a raider, bits strewn everywhere. Upon inspection you notice tufts of yellowish fur, and are reminded of a big cat from prewar zoos. When you attempt to leave the hut, a large mutant wildcat is growling at you. Deciding that trying to fight it is a bad idea, you stand still. You now notice the creature is extremely horny, and the sight of a female has turned it on. Good luck getting out of this situation. When he's done with you, you can follow him, or run for the hills. If you do run you can always encounter him again at the same place.

Brahmin: I know that FO4 doesn't actually have a male counterpart for brahmin, but that wont stop someone from making that happen. 

Story/setup for brahmin breeding: A farm somewhere in the commonwealth (I think Abernathy Farm could work as the location) is asking for women to come and work as caretakers for the farm. Upon talking with the farmer running the place, he instead offers you to breed with his bull, and offers caps for every calf you bring him (amount could depend on gender of the calf as well).

An alternative is that your character is forced into having sex with the bull, and is imprisoned, alongside others who had also been tricked by the farmer, and must find a way to escape the farm. *nods towards Sexout Breeder's Bighorn story* 

Deathclaws: Dude. I love these bastards. I legit spent a good 45 hours of my overall 266 hours in FO4 running wildly around the Glowing Sea attacking them for no better reason than the main story was boring the hell out of me. So you can imagine this would be my favourite topic.

Story/setup: In Diamond City, a female hunter will ask you to join her on an expedition to the Glowing Sea, where she believes she knows the location of a hidden cache of weapons. The catch? The cache is in a Deathclaw Nest, and upon arrival at the cave, both of you are ambushed and captured by an Alpha Deathclaw, who is currently short a Matriarch. This could lead to a scenario where you or the hunter can become it's new Matriarch, and playing favour with the Alpha will let you become the Matriarch; encouraging the hunter to do the same will let you escape unharmed. Alternatively, you could both be it's new play thing. 

Bloodbugs: Multiple ideas contributed by both Yolobro123 and Wired. Thanks guys  :D

Story/setup: After completing Pickman's Gift, a few days later Pickman sends a messenger to the Lone Survivor. He requests that you come see him again, and that he has a proposition for you. When you arrive at his gallery, he is scrutinizing one of his paintings, when approached he asks what you think, the reply isn't important because his response will always be to ask if you have ever encountered Bloodbugs. Replying yes or 'I have a Blood Sac with me' will prompt him to ask if you can gather more of them for his paint, as he believes that the blood from the Sac's is a stronger red. He offers you 300 caps for every one you get him, and points you to a location. Upon arriving there, you attempt to antagonise the bloodbugs, but instead of draining you of blood, they spray you with a strong sedative, that knocks you out. When you awake, you're in a cave, surrounded by eggs, and your belly is already extremely bloated. After a short amount of time, you give birth to more eggs, realising the eggs lying around are your eggs. Not knowing how long you were passed out for, you attempt to stand, only to find that the Bloodbugs aren't finished with you. They need a new breeder, and you came to them so willingly. You can attempt to escape before they succeed in making you their new egg factory, or you can accept your fate and become a breeder. To do so you will need to drink blood; human or otherwise. To escape, well, you'll need to find a Flamer, and burn the nest.

Bloatfly: The grossest, nastiest bugs you'll ever have sex with.

Story/setup: A cave near Sanctuary is home to a rather large, and very dead bloatfly. On it's corpse is an edible 'Queen Bloatfly Gland'. Consuming it causes the player to fall unconscious, displaying a message stating that 'their body feels numb' and that 'something isn't right'. When the player wakes up, they find themselves in another chamber of the cave, with no obvious exit and all their items missing. The only other resident of the cave is a bloatfly that has decided to make you into the new bloatfly queen. 

Dogs: Well yeah, this one is pretty straightforward.  

Story/setup: A pack of dogs roaming about Sunshine Tidings Co. notice you and decide that you are to be their new bitch. You can choose to be submissive and let their pack leader own you, or you can fight/kill his current bitch and claim leadership as the dominant wolf/dog. Either path will take you to a den. (if possible, a workshop could be present in the den to allow you to build furniture and so forth)

Mirelurks: Crabby buggers, aren't they?

Story/setup: Even though Spectacle Island has been cleared of its surface population of Mirelurks, there is still the Spectacle Caves, full of Mirelurks that are out for you. Entering the cave will initiate a fight that you can't win, with the Mirelurks eventually wearing you out until you can no longer stand, dragging you deeper into the cave before they hand you over to the Mirelurk King. Perhaps if you produce enough eggs they will let you leave?

Stingwings: Ok I got a bit of an idea for this now.

Story/setup: A merchant has setup shop outside of Diamond City/(or another settlement, just putting DC in because it's the biggest) and is offering a low price on stingwing meat and eggs. Asking him where he gets the eggs from, he explains that he has a female companion that breeds with them, and he pays her for any eggs and offspring she 'produces', but goes on to tell you that she was shot up by a group of raiders when she was delivering the next shipment. He than gives you the location of the ransacked shipment, a dead pack brahmin somewhere between DC and the Cambridge Police Station, asking if you can find her body(or the remaining shipment). Interacting with it would have the character find a Stingwing Breeder that survived the shootout, and talking to it would start you on that storyline.

Radscorpions: Story and mutations contributed by CoolSkelteon95 with some edits by myself. Full credit to him though.

Story/setup: A woman at the Diamond City gate asks the player to help her destroy a Radscorpion Nest she has found outside the Arcjet Facility. Upon arrival you find one guarding the nest, and kill it. But before you can begin on the rest of them, they burst from the ground and ambush you. Knocked out by the surprise attack, they drag you both into the nest. You wake up to learn from the woman that you're both going to be the Radscorpion's new fuck toys, and that any chance of escape will require you to lay some eggs. You could become the new Queen Scorpion, or you could find a way out, if at a terrible cost.

Radstags: These guys are pretty sad. Let's give 'em some love.

Story/setup: In the area surrounding Tenpines bluff would be a new location known as Stag's Forest. Going to the location would present the player with a small herd of Radstags, with several yearling Radstags, a couple does, and a single buck. The buck will force himself upon you, then leave you to come and go as you please.

Mutations: This was present in Sexout Breeder, and to me was pretty fantastic. I feel like the same could be done in Fallout 4, and could have a number of pros and cons for being mutated. Mutations would also be in stages, like they were in Sexout Breeder. Listed in order of stage, for easier reading.

Mutations will also be completely optional, requiring either to be enabled by the mod, or during conversations. They could also be removable if the mutations no longer appeal to you. (suggested by Erza Scarlet)

Mutant Wildcat mutations:

1 - Fangs grow from your canine teeth, and your stomach allows you to gain more from eating raw meat. Cooked food still has the same buffs, but raw food heals for more, and radiation is removed.

2 - Ears are moved to the top of the head and are cat-like. A long tail has grown from your back.

3 - Fur sprouts on your skin, growing around your back and your limbs. Your pupils have narrowed and become cat-like as well, giving you permanent night vision.

4 - The fur that has grown becomes even thicker, and multiple small horns have grown out from your back. Your damage resistance has increased significantly, and getting hurt will only make your unarmed and melee attacks stronger for a short time. (buff increases damage by 25, doesn't stack)

Brahmin mutations: 

1 -  small horns protrude from the players head, and a swollen lump of red tissue begins to form at the base of their belly. (udders)

2 -  The horns grow slightly bigger, and the swelling on the stomach grows in size as well. Four small teets also start to take shape.

3 -  The udders have grown to full size, and a brahmin tail has formed from the character's behind. Agility would be permanently lowered by 1,  and Endurance would be increased by 1. 

Deathclaw mutations:

1 - The character develops a tail stub and small back spikes.

2 - Tail starts to grow longer, and small horns begin to grow, along with claws growing on the players hands.

3 -  The claws are now full sized (but not the same as a regular deathclaw for obvious reasons) and the skin around the player's legs have scaled patches.

4 - Horns have finished growing and are now full sized (and if someone is clever enough, could be customised to have different shapes) and the patchy scales now cover most of the character's body, aside from the torso. They have a stat increase of +2 to Strength, increased movement speed, take considerably less damage to all body parts but the chest (deathclaw weakspot) and gain a sizable bonus to unarmed damage when no weapons are equipped.

This mutation will also completely replace the original character model, changing the legs and stance of the player to be more like a Deathclaw.

Bloatfly mutations:

1 - First mutation is a pair of antennae. To commune with your fellow bloatfly.

2 - A carapace shell starts to grow at the top of the character's back.

3 - The carapace grows down further, and a small set of stubs grows on it. A larger shell forms above the character's arse.

4 - Lastly, the wings grow to full size, and the large shell on the back turns into a bloatfly abdomen. The wings allow flight similar to the jetpack, and the bloatfly abdomen allows impregnation of other female characters. *another nod towards Sexout Breeder*

Mirelurk Mutations: Mutations for Mirelurks will be a long process, taking a while to get rather than being quick to achieve. 

1 - A non-visible mutation that gives the player hardened skin, giving a bonus reduction to damage directed at their head and torso. Limbs aren't affected.

2 - Stage 2 is the ability to force a mirelurk pregnancy, that allows you to instantly birth up to 6 mirelurk hatchlings. This effect can only be used once per day. 

3 - Completely optional mutation that gives the player a visual mutation, making them look more like a mirelurk. It would be somewhere between looking like a Mirelurk and a Mirelurk King.

Stingwing Mutations: 

1 - Small wings grow from the character's back, that are not yet large enough for flight.

2 - The wings grow larger, and a stingwing tail starts to grow. Agility is increased by 1. Also allows flight in the same way as the Bloatfly mutations.

3 - The tail is fully developed, and now adds a moderate amount of poison damage when dealing unarmed or melee attacks.

Dog/Wolf Mutations: If you've played Sexout Breeder and gone down the coyote path, this will sound familiar, if not exactly the same.

1 - Ears become wolf-like, moving to the top of the head. Perception increased by 1.

2 - A wolf tail grows from the character's back, also raw food now heals for a much larger amount of health and gives no radiation.

3 - Claws Sprout from the character's hands, increasing unarmed damage when no weapon is equipped.

4 - Fur coats the body of the character, matching their regular hair colour. The full mutation gives them 1 more into Perception and Agility.

(Changes made were at the suggestion of Gundamwarcraft)

Radstag Mutations: 

1 - Ears mutate and grow longer and fuzzier, giving the character a +1 to Perception.

2 - Small antlers grow on the character's head, not completely developed.

3 - Finally, the character changes visually to look more Radstag-like, growing fur and the odd burn marks common on Radstags, (optional, can be just fur) and their feet become hooves, which gives a moderate speed increase, -1 to Strength and + 1 to Agility.

Bloodbug mutations:

1 - Ability to drink blood. Consumed blood is stored in the character's breasts, up to a maximum size. (3 consumption's of blood) Blood can be lactated so that you wont die from over consumption. Bloodbug hatchlings can also feed from you and become stronger. (converse with a bloodbug hatchling) Food items will also no longer provide as much health as before, but raw meat can be stewed to produce a 'Blood Soup' which will leave some use for it.

Bloodbug hatching starts at 1-3 eggs (small pregnancy)

2 - Cum from other races is turned into bloodbug eggs by the character's heavily mutated womb.

Bloodbug hatching is increased to 2-4 (moderate pregnancy)

3 - legs become insectile, scaled and hard. Max blood consumption is raised from 3 to 5. 

Bloodbug hatching is increased to 3-6 (large pregnancy)

4 - melee takedown: being completely unarmed gives you the ability to instakill any human target by draining them of blood. This will also instantly heal you, provide a temporary damage and energy resist buff and possibly terrify nearby enemies. You gain the option to bloat a Bloodbug Hatchling, causing it to turn into a humanoid bloodbug companion. (these companions can die, and you can only have one at a time.)

Bloodbug hatching is increased to 5-8 (hyper pregnancy)

Radscorpion mutations: 

1 - Chitinous plates are starting to grow on your back.

2 - The growths have grown larger, and a scorpion tail is growing from your backside.

3 - The tail has grown larger and the plating on your body covers most of your original skin.

4 - You've grown a new set of eyes, allowing you to see in the dark, and increasing Perception by 1. Alt attack now uses your tail to block, and causes damage and poison to those that hit your block.

Hyper Pregnancies:

Aside from these set storylines for mutations, sex with creatures will remain possible. This had me thinking, 'what the bloody hell would happen if a glowing creature fucked you?' so it lead me to this idea. If you have sex with any glowing creature, you gain a long lasting buff called 'glowing womb' and of course a visual effect to lend to that, causing your belly to glow. This would also cause any further impregnation to multiply the number of eggs/offspring you can carry to a huge sum. Say for instance, you had already been impregnated by a dog/wolf, the maximum you could carry would be 7. Than you have sex with a glowing creature, the number would either be doubled or tripled(rarely).

This would also appear visually as your character being bloated to a massive size, with penalties of course slowing you down. Pregnancy speed would also be faster, so that this doesn't last long, and the moment it's complete the glowing buff would be removed. This would also be completely optional. You don't have to have this on at all. It was just something I thought of. Ignore it if it displeases you.

Other features for the mod:

Lactation - this will probably be done by other mods, but will likely be needed as part of this idea.

Custom Items - I can do basic 3D modeling and I can draw, so if anyone takes this on board, I can always help with those. Obviously the mod will have some form of eggs, (I feel like the vanilla eggs are a bit lame, looking at you Radscorpion Egg.) and mutations will have custom perk icons, indicating each stage of mutation as well.

Custom mutation perk icons. I could actually do these myself as I have a bit of experience with animating 2D images.

So a lot of people have been commenting and asking if each path would have an in game quest or not, so I'm just shoving this out there: In my spare time I've been writing until my hand turns into a cement mixer about how each event takes place outside of this post, so yes, some of these will be in game quests. Depending on how big or small a role they play, some wont have major quests, and will be miscellaneous quests, while others might continue onward even when they are finished. My two skills are writing, and art, so I could probably draw my own quest icons and mutation/perk icons if I felt they were needed.

~

If I've added your idea, but changed it in a way that makes you unhappy, I'll remove it. I only did so because either it didn't work/make sense or it didn't fit with the creature.

I'm nothing if not a perfectionist, this post will be updated whenever I can think of more to add. Or if I just wrote something badly. Or I was drunk.

Just throwing this out there for mutation, mainly cause i was looking at it before i came across this forum but here's something for the radscorpion mutations (http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Girtablilu (side note: Talks about monster girl breeding so view at your own risk if youre not into it.))

Is there a tutorial on how to create your own mods?

i'm unable to create KF files from the hkx... the hkxcmd not exporting.. correctly.

I have read that 3dmax works...

not sure what I"m doing wrong, I cant find the skeleton*hkx for fallout4 to start creating my idle animations.

This is what I guess I should do... can someone confirm...

1. export the animatinos from the .ba2 files

2. convert the hkx to kf

3. use 3d max to create the animation

4. convert the kf to hkx

5. create the folder on the correct path file to be replaced where it should be..

I"m Stuck on step2... anyone help plz.

Thanks

So I'm interested in picking up modding, and I was wondering if there's anyone who has access to the old Sexout Breeder for FNV. I'd like to try and take a crack at updating it, if it's even remotely possible. As for the ideas discussed in this thread, assuming I can successfully get Sexout back up to standards, I don't see why I couldn't work most of these in, and create a FO4 version. 

Edited by Th3Ch053n0n3

So I'm interested in picking up modding, and I was wondering if there's anyone who has access to the old Sexout Breeder for FNV. I'd like to try and take a crack at updating it, if it's even remotely possible. As for the ideas discussed in this thread, assuming I can successfully get Sexout back up to standards, I don't see why I couldn't work most of these in, and create a FO4 version. 

Someone is already updating it.

Oh really? My google-fu has failed me! I couldn't find any reference to someone picking up the project at all. Can I have a link?

Oh really? My google-fu has failed me! I couldn't find any reference to someone picking up the project at all. Can I have a link?

Here you go http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50953-sexout-breeder-v87-beauty-the-beasts/

@Alsunic

I have no issue with monster girls at all, (infact I'm a huge fan of Monster Musume) it's apart of the reason I wrote all this stuff. I'd like to write more on it but I'm at a bit of a stump for what to do. That image in the link was pretty cool though, I'd totally want that for the Radscorpion mutations! I think someone suggested having a melee attack for the stinger in the old post, so when I get in the mood to write I'll add some of that back into it.

@Noverius 

Thanks! :) I hope someone with the skills to mod will take these ideas aboard.

@Alsunic

I have no issue with monster girls at all, (infact I'm a huge fan of Monster Musume) it's apart of the reason I wrote all this stuff. I'd like to write more on it but I'm at a bit of a stump for what to do. That image in the link was pretty cool though, I'd totally want that for the Radscorpion mutations! I think someone suggested having a melee attack for the stinger in the old post, so when I get in the mood to write I'll add some of that back into it.

@Noverius 

Thanks! :) I hope someone with the skills to mod will take these ideas aboard.

lol it was more of a disclaimer then anything, but honestly i think it would be somewhat doable if someone is fluent with the ck, well if there was a way to merge the player body with the radscorpion, though would probably have to some how edit the scripts to walk correctly.

huge fan of the original NV breeder, especially the deathclaw storyline and im so excited to find out we are actually going to revamp the mod!

One minor complain about the original breeder as someone already mentioned is that in order to advance in story, you must spend a long time breeding x amount of offspring in a enclosed area. The coyote mission is a rather good alternative because you can leave for adventure and turn in offspring at any point. I understand the underline design philosophy in these quests are "traped->force breed->escape or continue", but if we can change it a bit it would be much more fun to play.

anyway huge thanks to all who have contributed to the breeder mod, it's some of the best time i ever spend.

I recommend modular approach. Create mutation mod. Something like devious devices assets and integration to control mutations. Second steep will be creation of story mods. I think it is possible to create breeder without framework for mutations but it will be harder in long term. Anyway good luck. I think complete implementation could take more then a year.