Fallout 4 'Continuing Sexout Breeder' Discussion

For the bloatflies stuff, I'd like the option to disable all the body modification stuff, at least visually. I'm not a fan of that sort of thing.

If this goes through, it will all be opt'ed in. Enabling mutations options for stories and random encounters (though I think random encounter creature sex would have to be through a separate mod) would be the way to go, as I know a lot of people wont go for that.

I thought I had stated that somewhere in the post, but I may be wrong, since I have rewritten this a lot it might have been left out.. I'll make sure to update it tonight.

(sorry if any of these are already suggested, but i'm just going to throw these suggestions out before I pass out... all hail manflu)

"extinction lab"

Some mad crackpot (I'll gladly volunteer to voice) wants to avoid creatures going extinct.

Answer a radio broadcast and speak to someone via intercom in a sealed room. You refuse to help and you're gassed, or he just lets you in.

If you're gassed, it will all be non-consensual (yay) but some folks like the consent thing I suppose XD

You would be kept in a cage and all your gear removed and placed in a nearby box. You're injected/syringered with something to take away your combat as creatures are introduced to you one by one.

You can struggle and eventually escape (no reason you can't just get back in the cage) or lay back and take it. Chair, daily food (that will progress the growth) and water is supplied for you.

After you birth X of each species (pick creature/bug name here) you are introduced to more creatures. You can pick one of them by talking to the crackpot (or asking for them if you're going boring and consensual) and continue to breed them.

you could have fertility meds, syringer ammo (eg, bloatfly impregnation rounds that actually impregnate now) special weapons (semen grenade... I will learn to mod just to make this thing!) and the such for interacting with others. Perhaps even a mutant companion?

Synth-production.

You have to get certain parts to help a synth reproduce... then because they're unsure of the process, you have to 'show them' with a captured human.

Once the synths have it down, they can keep churning out other synths to make a nice normal life... or become your breeding slaves (Yeah, I never said I'm a goodie)

Livestock

You are captured by demented hillbilly type people who have been living in a broken down area of a collapsed vault for years. They pump you full of fertility drugs and force you to breed them new livestock (brahmin and radstags.) the drugs make them mature fast so they will be OK for food for a long time.

You need to escape, but the only thing around is a crippled (insert prefered creature name here. Deathclaw would be my choice) and you have to secretly breed with it until you can get a 'rapidly maturing pet' that can take out the guard and let you escape.

Alternatively, you can try to seduce the guard while pregnant and he foolishly opens the door. You have to melee him down to escape.

Breeding Perks?

This may get in the way of some things... but replacing some perks with breeding-related ones.

EG, you need to breed a creature and then it makes it friendly?

Can 'surrender' to a combatant for favours?

Mutations (remembering the gorgeously epic deathclaw mutations!)

Would it be possible to use the framework for the robot workbench (replace with a tank full of liquid and bubbles) so you can 'gene manipulate' with things you've bred?

EG, Deathclaw arm. Stingwing wings/tail. Human head. kind of a DIY companion.

It would only ever follow a default set of responses (and would need to have a human head to talk... and torso to breed...

'vaccination'

You start getting random strange symptoms since you've thawed out. You don't know why.

Sleep a few times and you get 'flashbacks' of before the war. You were given a vaccination after Shaun was born... to try and test a new fertility drug...

Only, the drug continued to work while you were frozen! You're now capable of breeding with anything!

(could be mixed with pheramone equip items?)

Virgil needs 'samples'

You need to go and get newborn samples for Virgil... but they need to be infected with his retro-virus... so the only way to get them is to infect you and breed with each of these creatures and bring them back to him!

The New Hive

Remember the Hive in New Vegas? You needed to bring eggs (and get a metaphoric sex-scene with the babe running the show)

What if you can make your own? or are captured by the new person running it?

Could even reference that it's the courier from NV?

Ghoulish

Random randy roaving ravaging... ghouls (couldn't think of another R)

They're here, and they want your body... but although they might eat you, it will involve more tongue than teeth.

Why not? They may have forgotten how to speak, adhere to social structure and fall over a lot, but that's most of us on a friday night! We can stil fuck!

I can imagine they'd be less inclined to attack and may just fall asleep after. Would make a viable option to escape all kinds of attacks XD

Genetic splicing.

Less breeding, more levelling and customising by fucking whatever species you want more things of.

Sex up deathclaws and get their durability. sex up mirelurks and get armour etc.

Eventually lead to 'mutations' that could be extended and retracted?

Breeding station.

A craftable and assignable station that makes female settlers produce another settler after X days.

Can upgrade with your science skill to increase the number and production speed XD (Picture related. I'm still proud of it haha!)

As I say, sorry for any doubles and I hope I've not gone too off-topic.

I have been hoping to see a version of the breeder mod in Fo4 ever since I heard it was coming out!

(will be following and testing as soon as I find a download haha!)

Just going to give an answer to each idea given:

Extinction Lab: assuming you don't blow up the Institute (which I always seem to do...) it could work into that with their synth animals, but instead of trying to create more synths, they want to test the theory that once a synth has sex with a non-synth, the offspring will also be non-synth. A work around for blowing it up would be that he's an escaped bio-scientist, working out of a military bunker or pre-war lab.

Synths: I'm not entirely on the ball with Synths, I don't really know if it's possible for them to reproduce as there's nothing to suggest it either way, so I'm uncertain about it. Just sticking to creatures in this idea, for the most part anyway.

Livestock: I have a story arch supporting this for the Brahmin currently, I had thought of Radstag as well but wasn't sure how to do their story. If you don't mind though, I'd like to use the idea of raiders using you to breed with a captive Radstag buck.

Breeding Perks & Mutations: The Animal Friend and Wasteland Whisperer would be the ideal perks to alter, as they already tie into this sort of stuff. Currently all they do is temporarily pacify an aggressive creature, but I believe that could be changed to permanently do so, and allow you to seduce them.  As for mutations, it will work one of two ways: You gain them from direct repeated sex with a creature, example: Having sex with a Brahmin over and over again will cause you to start mutating into a Brahmin crossbreed. The other way is, as you say, to allow you to pick and choose mutations through either dialogue or interaction with chems/drugs or more natural means of mutation, such as a cocoon. 

Vaccine: Nope. My explanation for creature sex is missing from this post, sorry, I've been meaning to add it. Brief summary is that because of how radiation has affected creatures, and how so few can find valid breeding partners, they have genetically adapted to allow sex with one of the most common species in the Wasteland: Humans. 

Virgil: Bit of a lore issue here, since FEV actually causes complete infertility, so you'd need to work around that. Still, having Virgil get you to do something would be good, so long as he's still alive that is. 

NV Hive: Don't remember this. Need to research it.

Ghouls: Again, I'm on the same mindset for Ghouls as I am for Synths. I don't really want to come up for ideas for that. If you can contribute a full story for it, feel free to put it here, I will add it for you, but I don't feel like writing that myself.

Genetic Breeding: Mutations will give stat boosts in each stage of mutation, only the last stage will give major bonuses to stats. Mutations will have an option for being disabled, visible or invisible, so you can be as strong as a Deathclaw without looking like one, if you don't want to.

Breeding Station: Since the addition of cages, I've been thinking that what's needed now is nests or bedding for captured creatures, and making it so once captured and tamed by the beta wave emitter, they can be directed to have sex with you or with other settlers. The nests will than be the birthing ground for the pregnant settlers.

Just wanted to answer this directly, sorry for the delay in response, I check this post absentmindedly.

Absolutely love this mod idea. The fact that it includes such a diverse variety of sexual content with various plotlines and the amount of detail applied to sexual preference is really awesome. I can't wait until you work this out more. I'll be watching this one carefully!

This could also be a good way to add super intelligent death-claws from fallout 2.

I can't agree with you more. I've been looking for a mod like that for a while. I'm glad others have been interested in it as well.

Absolutely love this mod idea. The fact that it includes such a diverse variety of sexual content with various plotlines and the amount of detail applied to sexual preference is really awesome. I can't wait until you work this out more. I'll be watching this one carefully!

This could also be a good way to add super intelligent death-claws from fallout 2.

I can't agree with you more. I've been looking for a mod like that for a while. I'm glad others have been interested in it as well.

Thanks Verinax, I love going into detail and working out everything I can when I write, and I've actually started writing a bit of script and quests for the Brahmin stuff, not going to post it though, since it'd would spoil the escape scenario. 

Intelligent Deathclaw is something I want to add to this post, when I can think of where it will be in the Commonwealth, and what the quest will be, I'll start writing. :)

Thanks Verinax, I love going into detail and working out everything I can when I write, and I've actually started writing a bit of script and quests for the Brahmin stuff, not going to post it though, since it'd would spoil the escape scenario. 

Intelligent Deathclaw is something I want to add to this post, when I can think of where it will be in the Commonwealth, and what the quest will be, I'll start writing. :)

Wrote this a few pages back could give you a few ideas.

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

@Get_Funky I believe "The Hive NV" is actually a reference to The Thorn, an underground fighting arena in Fallout: New Vegas. During the quest "Bleed Me Dry", Red Lucy - The Thorn's curator - tasks you with hunting for eggs in the nests of increasingly dangerous creatures, ending with the collection of Deathclaw eggs. After completing each stage in the quest, you are rewarded with caps (if you have high enough barter, 6400 in total), and some weapons. Turning down the caps grants you positive karma instead.

Upon completion of the final quest stage, you receive the unique hunting shotgun Dinner Bell, and the ability to sleep with Lucy herself.

Also, I wanted to say, great thing you've got going on here. Always wanted to do a Brahmin-Girl mod for NV, but I suck at modeling. Kinda like the queen bloatfly thing as well, reminds me a little of the AntAgonizer from FO3 - and I love the feedism vibes from it, too :3

There is a mod called Milk That Brahmin by Tetsudini over on the Nexus - have you heard of it? I think it would be pretty cool to have a plugin to tie-in with that as an option, perhaps some sort of thing with infected Brahmin milk causing "unexpected" results ;D Perhaps a companion could then be activated through dialog after infection/transformation, or even the PC?

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

I was actually going to rewrite the Doctor Brady scenario, simply because I found it rather dull. If you don't mind, I'll use this idea and credit you for it. I'd like to change it so it's in line with the mutations for Deathclaw however, but it will more or less read the same as this. :)

@Get_Funky I believe "The Hive NV" is actually a reference to The Thorn, an underground fighting arena in Fallout: New Vegas. During the quest "Bleed Me Dry", Red Lucy - The Thorn's curator - tasks you with hunting for eggs in the nests of increasingly dangerous creatures, ending with the collection of Deathclaw eggs. After completing each stage in the quest, you are rewarded with caps (if you have high enough barter, 6400 in total), and some weapons. Turning down the caps grants you positive karma instead.

Upon completion of the final quest stage, you receive the unique hunting shotgun Dinner Bell, and the ability to sleep with Lucy herself.

Also, I wanted to say, great thing you've got going on here. Always wanted to do a Brahmin-Girl mod for NV, but I suck at modeling. Kinda like the queen bloatfly thing as well, reminds me a little of the AntAgonizer from FO3 - and I love the feedism vibes from it, too :3

There is a mod called Milk That Brahmin by Tetsudini over on the Nexus - have you heard of it? I think it would be pretty cool to have a plugin to tie-in with that as an option, perhaps some sort of thing with infected Brahmin milk causing "unexpected" results ;D Perhaps a companion could then be activated through dialog after infection/transformation, or even the PC?

I have to admit, I never really finished NV; unlike a lot of people I didn't find the story compelling, so I generally just went on a treasure hunt for the rare weapons, rather than doing quests. I do however, like the sound of that. I'll go check out this Brahmin mod you mentioned, haven't heard of it before but it definitely sounds interesting... 

How about a robot breeding questline that's a little different?

You're summoned to a house in Diamond city by shady looking character who requires someone who owns a pipboy with your particular set of skills. He needs you to go and activate a robot in the back of an old warehouse and retrieve the data that's been locked in a highly encrypted  device. He informs you that hacking won't work, but that he's got a part that when inserted into the robot will allow for a data transfer to take place automatically. After you've beaten through the military base you find the old protectron and activate it, only for the protectron to come to life and immediately have its way with you, leaving a sticky biogel residue inside of you and a bunch of strange data within your pipboy. Upon returning to the shady man you inform him of what transpired and he thanks you but then tells you that he needs a pure, intact protectron (so nothing from the automaton DLC) to upload the data. Luckily the biogel that's been stuffed into your womb  is actually a collection of rare variant of nano-robots that will build another tiny version of the same robot that knocked you up, though any protectron will do for the completion of the quest. (you can go back and fuck the protectron again if you'd like)

Upon delivering the protectron you will be asked to do the same for several more robots, including an assault tron, an eyebot, a 1st gen synth, and a sentrybot. Each will have its way with you and turn over valuable data to your pipboy. If you have a hacking stat, robotics expert, or a high intelligence level you'll be able to program them and make sure they remain loyal to you even after they've been turned over to the shady man.

After you've brought the sentrybot to the shady man he will reveal to you that he needed these robots to get into a vault, sealed up before the war and filled with treasure. Each robot you've gathered has data from a different prewar organization,  an assulttron from robco, an eyebot from General atomics, a sentry bot from the United States government, a synth from the prewar institute, and a protectron from nuka cola.  The shady man assembles all the machines and unseals the vault to unveil the largest haul of the century:

A vault FILLED with bottles upon bottles nuka cola

After the unveiling the man begins laughing and tells you that he can't let you leave with the knowledge of this vault. He can either be talked down or you can fight, at which point he will sic the robots on you. Whether or not the robots attack is dependent on whether you hacked them. After he is defeated the vault is yours, along with the surviving robots to be used as studs if you so desire.

How about a robot breeding questline that's a little different?

You're summoned to a house in Diamond city by shady looking character who requires someone who owns a pipboy with your particular set of skills. He needs you to go and activate a robot in the back of an old warehouse and retrieve the data that's been locked in a highly encrypted  device. He informs you that hacking won't work, but that he's got a part that when inserted into the robot will allow for a data transfer to take place automatically. After you've beaten through the military base you find the old protectron and activate it, only for the protectron to come to life and immediately have its way with you, leaving a sticky biogel residue inside of you and a bunch of strange data within your pipboy. Upon returning to the shady man you inform him of what transpired and he thanks you but then tells you that he needs a pure, intact protectron (so nothing from the automaton DLC) to upload the data. Luckily the biogel that's been stuffed into your womb  is actually a collection of rare variant of nano-robots that will build another tiny version of the same robot that knocked you up, though any protectron will do for the completion of the quest. (you can go back and fuck the protectron again if you'd like)

Upon delivering the protectron you will be asked to do the same for several more robots, including an assault tron, an eyebot, a 1st gen synth, and a sentrybot. Each will have its way with you and turn over valuable data to your pipboy. If you have a hacking stat, robotics expert, or a high intelligence level you'll be able to program them and make sure they remain loyal to you even after they've been turned over to the shady man.

After you've brought the sentrybot to the shady man he will reveal to you that he needed these robots to get into a vault, sealed up before the war and filled with treasure. Each robot you've gathered has data from a different prewar organization,  an assulttron from robco, an eyebot from General atomics, a sentry bot from the United States government, a synth from the prewar institute, and a protectron from nuka cola.  The shady man assembles all the machines and unseals the vault to unveil the largest haul of the century:

A vault FILLED with bottles upon bottles nuka cola

After the unveiling the man begins laughing and tells you that he can't let you leave with the knowledge of this vault. He can either be talked down or you can fight, at which point he will sic the robots on you. Whether or not the robots attack is dependent on whether you hacked them. After he is defeated the vault is yours, along with the surviving robots to be used as studs if you so desire.

Afraid this falls out of my interest for this proposition, though someone else has written a post for robots and sex.

I was actually going to rewrite the Doctor Brady scenario, simply because I found it rather dull. If you don't mind, I'll use this idea and credit you for it. I'd like to change it so it's in line with the mutations for Deathclaw however, but it will more or less read the same as this. :)

Cheers for that completely forgot about the mutations. You would probably have to start them after you have taken over the base and corrupted the rest of the personel as it would be immersion breaking to be going around with claws and horns and no one saying a thing.

So, one thing I'd very much like seen done with a bestiality mod is for the overall theme or tone of it to be non-consensual.

For instance, in Skyrim I had proposed an addon to any of the survival mods that curses one's character so that the only way they can satisfy hunger is by collecting animal cum (and ingesting it, of course) - and the only way to do that is to have sex with them. There are probably other ways in Fallout to compel one's character into having sex with animals.

Another possibility is some kind of theater or show where one's character is made to have sex with animals in front of an audience.

Just a few thoughts.

Picture this. the player stumbles into a facility thought to be abandoned, to to their surprise a whole colony of super intelligent death-claws are living there.  The player talks to the leader and he explains how a hand fum of deathclaws were able to escape before Frank Horrigan killed them. he also explains to The player how they were never able to recover from the slaughter and that their population is dwindling and they will most likely die off soon. He then asks the player if they would be willing to mate with a deathclaw in order to save their population.

So, one thing I'd very much like seen done with a bestiality mod is for the overall theme or tone of it to be non-consensual.

For instance, in Skyrim I had proposed an addon to any of the survival mods that curses one's character so that the only way they can satisfy hunger is by collecting animal cum (and ingesting it, of course) - and the only way to do that is to have sex with them. There are probably other ways in Fallout to compel one's character into having sex with animals.

Another possibility is some kind of theater or show where one's character is made to have sex with animals in front of an audience.

Just a few thoughts.

There's a fair bit of non-consensual stuff in this, could easily separate it into two mods; one for consensual sex with creatures, and one for non-consensual sex and captivity scenarios. I honestly prefer a mix of both, and it can depend a lot on the creature itself. As to having a theatre or show, I guess that could be something for the Combat Zone? I mean that place was such a let down in the base game, why not re-purpose it?

For Mirelurks, would it be possible to alter the retaking independence quest line so that you could actually lose the battle for the castle, being enslaved or captured by the mirelurk queen, to be repurposed into another queen, or an additional breeder.

Just an Idea, I'm not good at making actual narratives.

Sorry for the slow reply... I forgot I don't get emailed of replies to a topic I'm watching.

All in all, that's cool. Anything I want and you don't, I'll see if I can learn the things and go about making 'expansions' were possible.

For me, any kind of non-consensual breeding where the player (or even NPCs and companions) get knocked up with anything non-human, i'm game!

For Mirelurks, would it be possible to alter the retaking independence quest line so that you could actually lose the battle for the castle, being enslaved or captured by the mirelurk queen, to be repurposed into another queen, or an additional breeder.

Not sure if they would be able to edit that quest but they could do one where you character is sent out to a distress call from one of the farms. You get their and find no one around except a dead merlock you find a trail that leads to a cave when you enter you get ambushed and knocked out. When you wake up you find out what happened to the women from the settlement and that they have been turned into breeders for the mirelurks.

I'm hoping that when they animate the mirelucks that they will have tentacles and it will show a egg going down the tentacle into the women a bit like this.

post-21367-0-18797500-1465249970_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hijacking thread. I have, as usual, worked on the deathclaw mutations from day 1, starting from before CBBE's official release. Since I have no interest in making an actual mod (and the CK isn't even out), just modder's resource at this point. The blending and conform was a total pain in the *** to get right. But yes, the conform to CBBE is almost perfect, and sliders work.

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-27 23-46-35.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2015-12-31 21-50-15.png

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-02 02-05-24.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot48.png

Todo includes horns, spines (all *properly blended*). Will take a while, and I don't have much time to mod these days. But look for it eventually.

Textures from my other mod.

looks great, but could you make the feet more human-like? I understand that you would more than likely need GECK for this

Has been released as a modder's resource here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2985-deathclaw-for-cbbe-body-modders-resource/

i have a idea how about Adding something with Tentacles Could Be something like this a09a1e3c7bf11c4da11ef35a47d51a3ec30885b8

and after that comes this tumblr_myqfm2rI951r6z4wzo1_500.gif

and then after that Finally Comes This tumblr_mvc2515ge21shlq3yo1_400.gif

i also have a kind of a Short story in mind let me know what u think about my idea 

Not sure if they would be able to edit that quest but they could do one where you character is sent out to a distress call from one of the farms. You get their and find no one around except a dead merlock you find a trail that leads to a cave when you enter you get ambushed and knocked out. When you wake up you find out what happened to the women from the settlement and that they have been turned into breeders for the mirelurks.

I'm hoping that when they animate the mirelucks that they will have tentacles and it will show a egg going down the tentacle into the women a bit like this.

There are at least 3 more locations where a Mirelurk queen can be found so it doesn't have to be a main quest location.

Also on a different note, I'd go easy on the "mutation" side - not every player wants to have his carefully designed Avatar grow Deathclaw arms or feet.

Either give such a mod an opt-in/opt-out or a variable degree of mutation ranging from merely a few decorative reptile scales on the skin (merely texture) to a mesh conversion with claws or horns.

i have a idea how about Adding something with Tentacles Could Be something like this (Cut gif)

and after that comes this (Cut gif)

and then after that Finally Comes This (Cut Gif)

i also have a kind of a Short story in mind let me know what u think about my idea 

I would love to see more tentacle content of any sort so long as the animations are done well. I'm thinking Mirelurk Queen would be a good source of tentacle goodness unless someone wants to port over somehow Centaurs from FO3/NV or have a Charus Estrus type deal when a attack of sorts triggers an tentacle attack.

On a separate train of thought would synths or even Junkbots somehow be covered by this?

The idea is that either you run into a Institute lab like the first Deathclaw story only you wind up being a Brood mother for 4th gen Hybrid Synths or something like that involving massive amounts of nanite based semen. Massive 5 on 1 robo gangbangs would likely ensue if the animations support it.

Overtime these nanites would mesh with the host allowing for higher radiation and energy resistance at first all the way up to health(or Action Point) regeneration from energy weapon hits due to how the nanites harness energy from the host. Another amazing side effect of the nanites at their highest levels is the ability to construct materials from virtually nothing thus the host might sometimes give birth to a bar of gold, a strip of leather, even a box of screws such are the wonders of becoming One with the machines.

For junkbots the idea is simple these bots need power usually in the form of Fusion Cores, and a rather diabolical Robobrain found a holotape about machines turning humans into batteries (AKA The Matrix) thus was inspired to create a add on part available for install on all robots that would allow a human to grow these fusion cores ("How you ask? Nobody knows accept the Robobrain.") and for robots to charge from these cores or remove them from the human for later use.

Besides being able to birth your own FC's you would gain a Robot Friend type perk thus pacifying most robots from attacking first but there is a chance that they might rape you to meet their power needs. At the highest levels of being a walking reactor you are immune to radiation as long you are at least growing or are pregnant with at least one FC in you among other perks at this point you have very high energy resistance and near instant AP regeneration again so long as you are at least pregnant or contain one or more FC's within your body.

Other ideas: Nanites + Dogmeat = Cyberdog pups? Triple penetration robot tentacles are a must.

There are at least 3 more locations where a Mirelurk queen can be found so it doesn't have to be a main quest location.

Also on a different note, I'd go easy on the "mutation" side - not every player wants to have his carefully designed Avatar grow Deathclaw arms or feet.

Either give such a mod an opt-in/opt-out or a variable degree of mutation ranging from merely a few decorative reptile scales on the skin (merely texture) to a mesh conversion with claws or horns.

To people that dont want visible mutations I'm sure they will haven an option to enable or disable visual mods. I always thought the visible mutations were what made breeder so unique from all the other mods.