Unable to access the nexus?

NinjaBuni

Hi guys,

Currently struggling to reach the nexus, and was just wondering if it was down or something? I can only access the site through proxy otherwise which isn't very practical. It was working fine 2 days ago. If it is up, if there anything I can do?

Thanks for any help given.

post-871261-0-96809200-1454089874_thumb.jpg

Tried all the above. Still nothing.  :(

Np for me either, maybe it's an issue with your ISP?

Will contact ISP if no fix is discovered on here.

Coz a similar thing happened to me on another website, I discovered it was the DNS setting provided to me by my ISP, then I used google DNS and then I was able to access the website

Tried all the above. Still nothing.  :(

Np for me either, maybe it's an issue with your ISP?

Will contact ISP if no fix is discovered on here.

Coz a similar thing happened to me on another website, I discovered it was the DNS setting provided to me by my ISP, then I used google DNS and then I was able to access the website

Switched myself over to Google's DNS, no difference. Thanks for the idea though.

From a command line:

IPCONFIG /Release

IPCONFIG /FlushDNS

IPCONFIG /Renew

Also make sure your firewall and host files don't have the url blocked.

Also you could check by trying to connect to there page via a proxy page (where you put in the url you want to go to inside the page and they pull the page and send it to you).

It is slower but if you are somehow blocking the page (or your isp is) that is one way to get around it.... but not the fastest way (as proxy pages are sometimes slow as all hell, or they used to be haven't tried one in a long time).

You could also try to pull up a google cached page, but that will not be an up to date version of nexus's web site.

Archived