Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 7/24/2021 at 8:29 AM, Ak3mi said:

I can't seem to find the comment for the photobooth link. I think some of the links are wrong perhaps but I didn't go through them because I already have WOTC when I thought about modding the game. But I remember having them once but now I have no clue where I left them

Is that the one with all the photo backgrounds?  As I recall that mod got nuked for having underage content in it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 5:30 PM, mcmanus82 said:

Managed to solve the tattoo problem, as guessed it was 3DS max related :/

Here's some screenshots to see what is in store :)

post-1634-0-15607600-1505942834_thumb.jpgpost-1634-0-85254200-1505942841_thumb.jpgpost-1634-0-33368000-1505942824_thumb.jpg

Kevlar and plate is mostly done, just finishing up on plate light armor. Afterwards i'll start on powered.

However, before i "release" it i would need permission from the authors of BareBare mod and the packs, as i have to include parts of their work(the naked parts) in order for these armors to work.

Hey mcmanus82 I love these armors and use them in every playthrough! I'm hoping you have Slooty Kevlar as well? 

I'd like to use the SDK, but bought all of my XCOM games via GOG and not Steam. I understand that there are two levels of SDK, one around 1Gb (no assets) and a full SDK of around 53Gb. Is there anywhere other than Steam to download the thin SDK?

Edited by geo31

Tres ejemplos de una pose nueva.

El último esta corregido porque dentro del Avenger la luz nunca es la adecuada.

Three examples of a new pose.

The last one is corrected because inside the Avenger the light is never adequate.

Poster_046.png.c7a23601509dd35445277781590a435d.png

General plane.

Poster_047.png.0f83393f834f10bad6d63f81d937fa33.png

Medium plane.

Poster_048.png.476ba5d4c933e0adbf8be9faef76fa0f.png

Corrected image.

Bye.

Halp! Installed all the most up to date mods, will show after test. When I apply arm tattoos, it applies to the whole chest area, and sometimes the hips or thighs. Nail Polish leaves textures for the nails on the back and hip (shown below). What am I doing wrong?

Here are the mods.

14cf4c3ee66fbc9f121bc225305e8ab8.png

Here are just a few examples of the issue.

e9065945a1b5d863ef5a4a80f3f1c787.jpg

870778434ea1396203a0b1228f165aa2.jpg

2004fac996d2dc333534070c08b3888f.jpg

1 hour ago, default.im said:

Folks, where are the new custom poses came from? Which pack? Tbh I am not feeling like checking 90+ pages. Will be appreciated.

They're coming from the steam workshop of Kexx. Most I've seen on this thread are using the calendar ones.

Casual: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2589637478

Pinup (Called Calendar): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2589645640

Since I have subscribed to the two new Kexx pose mods I am having a little performance issue.
What happens to me is that it takes a few seconds to select the option in the menu that chooses the pose.
I'm not sure but I think the origin has to do with the amount of poses and the capacity of my computer.

In order to go faster I have made a catalog of the poses and I am going to share it here in case someone wants it.

The catalog only consists of a collection of "photos" of each pose and its name.
I have reduced the size of the images to make them lighter and easy to view and download.

I hope it is useful to you.

Calendar.zip

3 days later I have completed the second part of the catalog.

Casual.zip

Edited by George3
Edited to finish the second part.

ok so im lost and i can not find the answer on google. so im going to ask. i dl a number of mods from here and i can not get the game to pick them up when i run the game. what i mean is they dont show up in mod list and i have no idea what im doing wrong. does someone have a updated method to install mods? 

image.png.1c9a661ae36db17472081085084bad1e.png

Hello.

Brady, you are not putting the mods in the proper folder :)

It should be in your workshop folder, something like

This pc \  harddrive d: \ steamlibrary \ workshop \ content \ the proper number for your xcom 2 game (mine is 268500) \

Once you put them there, restart the (unofficial) launcher, and they should appear.

Bye :)

10 hours ago, brady560 said:

ok so im lost and i can not find the answer on google. so im going to ask. i dl a number of mods from here and i can not get the game to pick them up when i run the game. what i mean is they dont show up in mod list and i have no idea what im doing wrong. does someone have a updated method to install mods? 

image.png.1c9a661ae36db17472081085084bad1e.png

Your folder is correct for WOTC.

I don't know if you can add those mods in the folder that Leonidass has given but I think it is only for Steam's official mods.

But where Leonidass is right, it is when he suggests to use the Alternate Mods Launcher (AML) instead of the Steam Launcher. Since their last release, it is impossible to select other mods than the Steam's ones.

The link for AML is given in our XCOM2 mod index page : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/

AML: https://github.com/X2CommunityCore/xcom2-launcher/releases/latest

Edited by Idefix0
13 hours ago, brady560 said:

thanks it worked. just one question how do you start using the WotC version of the prostitution. im not 100% sure it working or if i need to do something first the readme doesnt say anything

It's been a while, but from what I remember the prostitution mod is outdated/broken. I'd suggest not using it. Someone else can correct me if I'm mistaken.