Lewd mods and XCOM 2

ender u might have another mod messing it up. the advent one works for me fine. if u have another mod that just changes their armor color it can mess with the replacer

Yeah, I've disabled every mod except the MooUnitAdvent mod.

The armors of the advent solders are still black (The bodies underneath is fine though). I think there's some texture path incompatibility with WOTC.

The armors of the advent solders are still black (The bodies underneath is fine though). I think there's some texture path incompatibility with WOTC.

From what I read on the steam forums WoTC doesn't read the texture/effect files from the base game for some reason.  There's a fix for the particles in the official workshop, but as far as I've experienced it doesn't fix textures so it's 50/50 if it'll fix any given error.

Particle fix mod link:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124064427

From what I read on the steam forums WoTC doesn't read the texture/effect files from the base game for some reason.  There's a fix for the particles in the official workshop, but as far as I've experienced it doesn't fix textures so it's 50/50 if it'll fix any given error.

Particle fix mod link:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124064427

Yeah, that's what I sorta figured. The weird thing is that it seems only some texture paths are borked. I've been using a few "old" mods, and its basically a coin toss as to whether their texture work or not. 

Also, that fix mod you mentioned was probably the first or second mod I grabbed from the workshop, but thanks anyway. 

Any Naked Ladies For Wotc yet? 

im to much of a lazy cunt to read all these comments :P

Moomany's Barebarebare mod works for me, no black texture or anything.

Kexx456's Leg and Torso pack mostly works - a few options have the black texture bug, but a lot of the options work fine. 

Sup

Here's some stuff

attachicon.gif20170714154920_1.jpg

attachicon.gifKexxValk.zip

Thanks to Kexx, you guys are finally getting Fem-Archon tongue.png

This is Kexx's original Valkyrie from way back when (So no fancy bits), which I've merged with their newest version of the torso mesh, fixed any holes I could find in the mesh (that can be easily seen anyway), tried my best to get the darkness and colouration of the textures to fit the base game Archon.

I've set up the code to spawn the Fem-Archon as a variant of the normal Archon, nothing fancy, but she'll show up randomly through out gameplay.

This is obviously mostly Kexx's work so thanks should go to Kexx, I just get to release it :3

In light of that, I'll just throw in those lewd Stunlancers and Troopers from ages ago, I lost interest so those are the only 2 units, any only pantyless versions, cba to ask for permissions for panties :P

attachicon.gifMooUnitsAdvent.zip

This one is set up to replace all Stunlancers and Troopers, so there may be compatibility issues with other mods that replace archetypes.

Moo

Does the female Archon mod still work for WOTC?

She works.

Hey there.. So i just encountered my first Archon in WOTC after installing the mod. He was male but during the reveal it showed him as female, then active he was male again.. is this normal or intended?

She works.

Okay somethings definitely wrong because I encountered a few more Archons and mostly the Reveal-Animation is that of the female but the unit-model is always male.

I installed the modfolder in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods and it shows up in the launcher and is activated. Do i need to do something else? Does it have to be in the vanilla xcom folder as well? What is going on?

EDIT: Nevermind, i fixed it by installing it in the vanilla xcom directory instead of the WOTC one.

I had crashes using Torso_Pack / Leg_Pack / Props_Pack ... until I also added barebarebare - after that it has been smooth sailing with no issues and no crashes at all - I suspect the prostitute mods won't work properly as the game mechanics for WOTC are fairly different and the code for those mods was temperamental even before WOTC came out.

I'm hoping that we see some more mods come out now that xcom2 has had an injection of new stuff - this game has a lot of potential for LL magicians to work with!

No issue with the same nude mods spore mentioned, but the prostitution mod does seem to be busted. It loads no problem and the stats show for each soldier. However, when you send one on a "mission," the game crashes either as soon as you bring up the scan globe or right as the mission would complete. Each mission doesn't show up on the queue for completed events either, though I can't remember if it ever did. I hope it's an easy issue to fix, since I thought that mod was pretty great.

Commander Shepard joins the fight, in all her N7 glory!! And she brought that other dude Broshep with her! Check it out here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753069909

Nice, amazing stuff as usual Kexx :D

On the toned muscle normal map that  I was doing, does anyone know if it's possible to inject the Texture2d file into a UPK like Moomany's nude mod with PatchUPK or something similar, or will I have to create a new project for it?

rigify addon and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgtFlShmdro

and look how they did it with the clerks mod for a one mesh or if you want to split the mesh look at weight paint of the legs & torso pack.

Thanks

Hey. Are you still working on this? I would absolutely LOVE to see some nice sixpack abs on females! I made this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/627

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800684826

So I could help you with setting this up as a new mod. ;)

I've been playing the hell out of WOTC.  If someone picks up the Enslaved mod and runs with it, it would make a lot of sense to add whoring as a "faction" and make prostitution and breeding facility infiltrations covert operations that don't count against the limit of ops you can run and have a large amount of available slots.

I really hope someone re-uploads these mods in the new 'war of the chosen' format, because I can't seem to get them working properly, maybe I need to sleep on this to figure out what I'm doing wrong as the mods seems to do nothing when I  tick them in launcher menu and start the game

Perhaps you have the same Problem I had!?

unfortunately that didn't help, also I can see the mods twice, both with the warning icon. It will probably take me lot of effort to figure out what the problem is and since I'm lazy I'll wait for updated mods. Will play vanilla game for now and if no updates are by the time I finish it, I may tackle this problem again.

Hey. Are you still working on this? I would absolutely LOVE to see some nice sixpack abs on females! I made this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/627

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800684826

So I could help you with setting this up as a new mod. ;)

I stopped on the progress a little way through, took a break from Xcom at the time. My arty skills are a bit average so was taking quite a while to get the textures/normal maps right.