Total reboot

Frozium

If you installed the mods through NMM (nexus mod manager) then there is no way to reset to vanilla other then deleting the whole skyrim folder then uninstall it and then reinstall it back. If you installed everything through MO (mod organizer) not quite sure on it as I don't use it but your game folder will be safe because it makes a virtual folder. So I think you can just delete the virtual one and then redo it.

Well...reinstall it? :3

Easiest most securing way to ensure it's vanilla again.

That doesn't work. Proven with FO:NV

If you installed the mods through NMM (nexus mod manager) then there is no way to reset to vanilla other then deleting the whole skyrim folder then uninstall it and then reinstall it back. If you installed everything through MO (mod organizer) not quite sure on it as I don't use it but your game folder will be safe because it makes a virtual folder. So I think you can just delete the virtual one and then redo it.

Well' time to delete and reinstall

If you're using NMM, remove steamlibrary/steamapps/common/skyrim/data

If you're using MO, remove ModOrganizer/mods

Oh, so that's why people say MO is better

This is just what you need. I used it before: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again

OK, thanks ;)

Archived