Which body do you like my mods with most?

Happysparkles

Which body do you prefer to see my content for?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which body do you prefer to see my content for?

• FCPA
    • DMRA
    • Suicup
    • Suiguts
    • SuiGuts Milf - New
    • HS BTBB body - New

Hello lovers,

Long time since I've created one of these but I think it's long overdue. This year, I am aiming to do more public releases, letting loose some of my unreleased work and making some new content, too. This year, I'm aiming on not doing each and every single mod on all of the bodies I've worked with unless a specific body is requested highly for release which requests for conversions will be made 10x faster after a mod is released. This is also done because tbh, one of the reasons for my lack there of releases, is because making each mod for female/TS and then 2-4 body types can be a rather cumbersome process.

Now for the point of this, with the knowledge above I'd like to get your feedback on this topic and I'm officially posting it on hereso I can see what you guys think about which body I should focus on this year.

The body with the highest vote, (at any given moment) will be the body I focus most of my original works on. This is actually useful as I feel at times the quality of the work diminishes in time, when converted and also, I try to make the outfit cater best for the body I make when I make mods. This is well noticed when you see some of my older releases that I converted to my other bodies. 

So without further adieu, here's my infamous 3 shot angles of the bodies. Sorry, I did not do nudes but the point of me modding is to make clothing for the lovely nude bodies. 

Pictures: 

FCPA

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-44-57-91.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-45-37-18.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-46-04-33.jpg

DMRA

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-47-16-17.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-48-11-02.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-49-53-51.jpg

SuiCup

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-52-51-32.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-53-16-35.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-53-47-82.jpg

Suiguts

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-56-45-14.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-59-24-83.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B22-59-49-67.jpg

Suiguts Milf edition - New

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B23-03-40-09.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B23-04-10-74.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B23-04-43-23.jpg

HS BTBB body - New

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B23-05-48-37.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B23-06-21-62.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-01-19%2B23-07-03-97.jpg

Once again as a final note: The body with the most votes will be the base body for most of my releases this year and will be the most commonly seen body. 

Thank you all in advanced or your feedback.

Note: In this poll your votes are anonymous :).

hey ya guys,

UPDATE: I just go some great feedback regarding my poll from GKM (I hope it's OK I named you). I have made the poll multiple choice in case you're torn between two bodies or like both for different reasons. Also, note that which ever body wins will be the one that is released with most (if not all) my mods going forward. The ones that are higher up on the poll will most likely see more first conversion releases which usually come about a day or so later (or in some cases within the day since).

Small update: As it stands currently DMRA is speeding ahead. I'll try to start working more on it, and will be releasing a TS version soon enough :). I've made modifications to the TS versions of my body. Here's a Suiguts version I'll be making it in DMRA if it wins the vote and I'll release it :)

post-69966-0-70431200-1453719264_thumb.jpgpost-69966-0-81526300-1453719272_thumb.jpg

Where can I find the Suiguts Milf edition, looks my type.

Thank you so much for your coment, swmas. Because you asked I've delivered :). Besides, it only makes sense to allow people to play with the body themselves - right? :)

Link to the pilot of the MilfGuts body.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46714/?

Please enjoy. Also, I'll do more with it if it does well. One thin is just because a body does not come on top - does not mean it will never be seen again. It's always about comments. I love comments and feedback more than anything. These take priority over all else.

I do hope you enjoy the body and let me know if you like it. I'll toss in a sampler outfit if you like it ^_^.

PS: Can I name you as the requester, swmas? I did not want to do it without your approval.

Thank you so much for your coment, swmas. Because you asked I've delivered :). Besides, it only makes sense to allow people to play with the body themselves - right? :)

Please enjoy. Also, I'll do more with it if it does well. One thin is just because a body does not come on top - does not mean it will never be seen again. It's always about comments. I love comments and feedback more than anything. These take priority over all else.

I do hope you enjoy the body and let me know if you like it. I'll toss in a sampler outfit if you like it ^_^.

PS: Can I name you as the requester, swmas? I did not want to do it without your approval.

Of course you can name me as the requester.

:D Thank you so much for uploading the body, the screens on nexus look like it's exactly the kind of milf body I always wanted, I love DAT kind of milf, I can't wait to try it!

Of course you can name me as the requester.

:D Thank you so much for uploading the body, the screens on nexus look like it's exactly the kind of milf body I always wanted, I love DAT kind of milf, I can't wait to try it!

Thank you :). If you have anything you'd like converted, let me know and I'll try. Or if you want me to make something specific for the body ( I mostly do custom ( "home made" meshes) - so if you give me an idea of what you want to see - full or skimps; I'll try to make it to the best of my ability. So let me know :)

Edit: Also happy this is just the body you've been looking for!

I tried the body, it's so awesome! There is one little problem with the feet though, there seems to be misplaced pink toenails floating some distance of the feet. Idk what could cause that, it doesn't show when wearing shoes so it's pretty minor. I would love if you uploaded any clothing that you have made for that body including the ones from the screenshot. Thank you! :)

I tried the body, it's so awesome! There is one little problem with the feet though, there seems to be misplaced pink toenails floating some distance of the feet. Idk what could cause that, it doesn't show when wearing shoes so it's pretty minor. I would love if you uploaded any clothing that you have made for that body including the ones from the screenshot. Thank you! :)

Ahhh. This is because I used special feet. The feet have nails with textures. I've updated the original file. I'll try to put some of the current stuff together for the clothing. I just need to jump back onto my valentines day release. I worked on something for Halloween last year but was late :(, so it remains unshown for now. But It is so super nice I think. ><.

Anyway I will try to get you at least one outfit on her soon ^^.

Edit: Come to think of it, I can make a quicky release of a random mod just tel me one of the following words and I'll try to compile a simple thing just note- it will be a quick release without GND model and maybe no picture but it will be an outfit none the less ^_^. Say one of the words below and I'll toss in what matches it.

- Bow knot

- Button

- Campus

- Club

- Devil's pain

- Dominatrix

- Elegant

- Enforcer

- Enforcer

- Garter

- New Santa

- Office Girl

- Old Santa

- Pencil

- Pixie

- Seducing Frill

- Silk

- Sling

- Thong

- Workit

MilfGuts Fixed Feet.zip

So if the feet are supposed to have textures for the nails why did it show in my game(pink)? I mean, in the archive there were no textures so I must have the textures installed from another mod?

I have setbody blockhead edition, I tried all the bodies but Suiguts Milf edition is definitely my favorite. Looks amazing with lovers animations. :D

About the word, it has to be Office Girl

So if the feet are supposed to have textures for the nails why did it show in my game(pink)? I mean, in the archive there were no textures so I must have the textures installed from another mod?

I have setbody blockhead edition, I tried all the bodies but Suiguts Milf edition is definitely my favorite. Looks amazing with lovers animations. :D

Aww Thank you ^_^. I am so so happy you like the body. TBH, consistent feedback means way more to me than 100+ Endorsements :). I actually have my office girl set planned out. I will make a release for this boy of it in a few days and I'll do a DMRA one, too as it's wining the vote ^_^.

Thank you for putting in your thoughts. I hope you like it when I finish it off. It is a mash up of my other mods that I've yet to show publicly so it is something to be excited for indeed :).

Edit: about the textres, it's usually either blue or pink. Often times blue if it is missing a GND model but has texture, pink if it has no texture file once so ever. The texture used for it is from a mod that I will release towards the spring so will not work until I release it - unless you place some randonmg DDs file with _n file to match it. The nails are really a personal thing since they are ugly and was just a quickie not intended for public consumption (because they're really badly made but fits my personal needs).  Besides, painted nails are always a cute thing to have ^_^.

I'll go with sling then.

And your HS BTBB body is very delicious and sexy~

Thank you for voting. I will keep this noted and will make it a bit after Valentines day, I am trying to plan out a V-day mod but I might not make it due to time constraints but we will see. One thing if for sure is that I'll release the sling for HS BTBB in February.

Quick question on that. Thong of full backs?

Quick update:

So far it seems that the DMRA and FCPA are leading the vote. Here are the current percentages

FCPA: 25%

DMRA: 46.88%

Suicup: 6.25%

Suiguts: 0% :(

Suiguts Milf: 9.38%

HS BTBB: 12.50%

Hey there swmas, I've done some work on the outfit. I'm just working out some clipping issues and trying to decide the texture. It will come in two versions. One with the skirt ad tucked in shirt and another with a jacket (which is being fixed because of clipping.

Here are some screens of it so far :).

Oblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B18-33-52-87.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B18-39-00-00.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B18-39-24-42.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B20-06-53-64.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B20-07-29-03.jpg

I picked FCPA as smaller chested females are what I usually use.

Thanks for voting myuhinny. I love the FCPA too. So far it's doing well in the vote and I've already did a pre-conversion of the outfit above :).

Screens:

Oblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B00-14-54-90.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B00-15-28-18.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B00-17-39-97.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B01-59-19-88.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B02-13-20-02.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B02-14-01-89.jpg

Quick update:

So far it seems that the DMRA and FCPA are leading the vote. Here are the current percentages

FCPA: 25%

DMRA: 46.88%

Suicup: 6.25%

Suiguts: 0% :(

Suiguts Milf: 9.38%

HS BTBB: 12.50%

Hey there swmas, I've done some work on the outfit. I'm just working out some clipping issues and trying to decide the texture. It will come in two versions. One with the skirt ad tucked in shirt and another with a jacket (which is being fixed because of clipping.

Here are some screens of it so far :).

Oblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B18-33-52-87.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B18-39-00-00.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B18-39-24-42.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B20-06-53-64.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-30%2B20-07-29-03.jpg

I picked FCPA as smaller chested females are what I usually use.

Thanks for voting myuhinny. I love the FCPA too. So far it's doing well in the vote and I've already did a pre-conversion of the outfit above :).

Screens:

Oblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B00-14-54-90.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B00-15-28-18.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B00-17-39-97.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B01-59-19-88.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B02-13-20-02.jpgOblivion%2B2016-01-31%2B02-14-01-89.jpg

I love it!

I'll go with sling then.

Thank you for voting. I will keep this noted and will make it a bit after Valentines day, I am trying to plan out a V-day mod but I might not make it due to time constraints but we will see. One thing if for sure is that I'll release the sling for HS BTBB in February.

Not sure if I understand it right but sling bikinis with thong parts and a free back would make it even better to me.

I'll go with sling then.

Not sure if I understand it right but sling bikinis with thong parts and a free back would make it even better to me.

Thanks for your response. What I meant was full back meaning more material in the back. I personally prefer fullback styles. Imho its much cuter than letting it all hang out but most guys probably prefer thong (judging 90% of the mods made - especially for DMRA thick like bodies).

Thong

post-69966-0-86046400-1454320980_thumb.jpg

Fulback

post-69966-0-85039900-1454320961_thumb.jpg

I'll go with sling then.

Thanks for your response. What I meant was full back meaning more material in the back. I personally prefer fullback styles. Imho its much cuter than letting it all hang out but most guys probably prefer thong (judging 90% of the mods made - especially for DMRA thick like bodies).

Thong

attachicon.gifOblivion 2016-02-01 18-50-39-28.jpg

Fulback

attachicon.gifOblivion 2016-02-01 18-50-22-63.jpg

Covering such a nice ass with more fabric is a crime!

I personally prefer thongs but that's up to you. In worst case, you could do both. :P

I'll go with sling then.

Thong

attachicon.gifOblivion 2016-02-01 18-50-39-28.jpg

Fulback

attachicon.gifOblivion 2016-02-01 18-50-22-63.jpg

Covering such a nice ass with more fabric is a crime!

I personally prefer thongs but that's up to you. In worst case, you could do both. :P

Thanks hehe. I will do both then. One to accommodate my personal tastes - why mod if I don't like it right? Then the other will be for those who prefer thongs. I have debated releasing all my mods with thong variants as well as none thong. I think I will put that in play going forward.

Thank you your honest answer.

Hey guys I just wanted to drop a couple of pictures of my other work in progress that is for public release and will be done real soon. I still need to make the official boots/weap/ and arms as well as add some random armor bits to here.

The final mod will be in both FCPA and DMRA body types with the others only via requests made after public release

post-69966-0-99187200-1454346162_thumb.jpg

Archived