Wearable Death Hound Collar into Devious Devices

Wearable Death Hound Collar into Devious Devices

View File

Change Death Hound Collar into Devious Devices.

• Collar has Two Type (See Screen-shot). Made by Vioxsis.
  • Has two Version: Armored, and Unarmored Version.
  • Armored Version Support any armored Perk (Mage, Light Heavy) Basically is Light Armor setting.
  • Change Death Hound Collar misc item Name into "Death Hound Collar (Broken)".
  • Dropped by Death hound.
  • Can Create in Forge.

Idea from:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16951-req-wearable-deaths-hound-collars/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8541-whats-your-dream-mod-free-for-all/page-13?do=findComment&comment=266906

Requirement:
Dawnguard
http://www.mediafire.com/?2oroli1d9qd653e by Vioxsis
All Devious Device Requirement

Thanks to:
Vioxsis to Make a Wearable Death Hound Collar
Min from Devious Device Intergration
And all Devious Modder That I can not mention one by one.

Replace Vioxsis "Bad Dog.Esp" file Only.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/18/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, Sexlab, Devious Device Asset, Devious Device Intergration, Sexlab Aroused, Zaz Animation Pack,
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sorry, not to be finicky, I really appreciate any new add to the DD family.

But I don't undestand why you don't just integrate this in the DD Itself?

You mean, master files? all collar type have some keyword from another master file. I worried it will cause some problem if not add that..

if you mean to make a new esp file, because Vioxsis original Esp, make two different types of items, heavy and light armor version, so I try to make another way, because armored version is conflict with Devious curse loot by Kimy. also can't be tempered.

Sorry If I had a Mistake.....

You mean, master files? all collar type have some keyword from another master file. I worried it will cause some problem if not add that..

if you mean to make a new esp file, because Vioxsis original Esp, make two different types of items, heavy and light armor version, so I try to make another way, because armored version is conflict with Devious curse loot by Kimy. also can't be tempered.

No sorry, I must have explained myself badly :P

I mean:

Why didn't you just join the DD team and send the Mesh file for a integration inside the Devious Device Asset / Integration? As far I remember any help was appriciated.

Not a critic, just a curiosity.

Anyway when I was writing this I've thinked that's is because the source files should remain in the Dawnguard.esm to respect the property of the files itself. So I got my answer :P

I mean:

Why didn't you just join the DD team and send the Mesh file for a integration inside the Devious Device Asset / Integration? As far I remember any help was appriciated.

Anyway when I was writing this I've thinked that's is because the source files should remain in the Dawnguard.esm to respect the property of the files itself. So I got my answer :P

You mean death hound collar mesh file? 

That because I lack scripting and modeling skill :(, all that I've done just only using a TESVEdit, Mesh file it self is from another author, so I just give a link :D .

I mean:

You mean death hound collar mesh file? 

That because I lack scripting and modeling skill :(, all that I've done just only using a TESVEdit, Mesh file it self is from another author, so I just give a link :D .

Ok, as said, just curiosity. Tnx :)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/27/2018 at 12:01 AM, Huili said:

Can anyone share the version for devices 4.0+?

Sorry guys, taking too long, I'm just look my old mods, and I don't pay attention. Please check a newer Version. Since 1.11 version is missing.... I don't Know why anyway....

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...