[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

So nice ! But could you make the belly and bottom smaller ?

I would actually like to counter argue the last suggestion,

would it be possible to make a version that is even more ridiculous than the ultra lethal version,

i know i am being too greedy here but i would like for even bigger boobed  and a definitely bigger assed version of your models.

dont get me wrong, the proportions for your ultra lethal are ideal, but i just wonder what kind of monstrous masterpiece the mod wold be fro bigger sizes.

on a side note,

is there a way to modify the the blue texture giving depth or protrusion to the model (either called specular or normal map i am nor sure  :blush: ) 

to give girls more muscles. i know that texture is common and of you provide it i can inject it (tex tool) but i just dont have enough skills to actually do the texture myself.

a suggestion would be to create 2 to 3 versions of the texture with different degrees of muscling (if i can cal it that) acquired to suit different tastes.

I remember seeing a muscled mummy mila mod back in the days of Umod swapping ages ago and i thought it would be a great addition to one of the most popular (and my personal favorite) body mod in doa model modding

great job saffie keep it up  ;)  

Hey @SaafRats

​Thanks for your oustanding and really genious work!! It's just amazing. I love it and your mods always a fixed place in my DOA slots!

I have a question: Because of slots are only a few available would it be possible to create a costume slot per girl that has as first costume the smallest breasts then go upwards by changing the details until the biggest ones? With the hogehoge DLC tool there are 4 additional detail slots possible per costume.

-> the advantage would be that there is only one slot used per girl and you have a very nice option to size the LOD by changing the details. That means that you maybe could create a tmc/tmcl for the start costume and 1 to 4 .--H and .--HL files for every bigger size. 

​With the hogehoge DLC tool this would be a very nice way to implement all the files. And: It's also easy to update.

​What do you think about this suggestion?

Hey thanks! Do you know a new guide about how to use it? I found some versions of the tool on http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5065534&extra=page%3D1

It's really easy! But maybe this will help you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v101-04212016-sorry-im-late-t-t/

Hey tt - thx a lot for your help with Autolink! It seems to be a very easy and efficient way of modding. And: no slot limits! Great! I'm definitely going to use it. Thx!!

So nice ! But could you make the belly and bottom smaller ?

I would actually like to counter argue the last suggestion,

would it be possible to make a version that is even more ridiculous than the ultra lethal version,

i know i am being too greedy here but i would like for even bigger boobed  and a definitely bigger assed version of your models.

dont get me wrong, the proportions for your ultra lethal are ideal, but i just wonder what kind of monstrous masterpiece the mod wold be fro bigger sizes.

on a side note,

is there a way to modify the the blue texture giving depth or protrusion to the model (either called specular or normal map i am nor sure  :blush: ) 

to give girls more muscles. i know that texture is common and of you provide it i can inject it (tex tool) but i just dont have enough skills to actually do the texture myself.

a suggestion would be to create 2 to 3 versions of the texture with different degrees of muscling (if i can cal it that) acquired to suit different tastes.

I remember seeing a muscled mummy mila mod back in the days of Umod swapping ages ago and i thought it would be a great addition to one of the most popular (and my personal favorite) body mod in doa model modding

great job saffie keep it up  ;)  

About the big booties... If I had more free time available (and motivation), I Could do it. But I think I'm already on my last instances on this doa modding thing. The energy is not the same as before :s. "Maybe" I could do it later... someday. When I say that.. it means that you'll have to wait a lot of time before that happen lol.

Anyway, I don't know if you've checked the OT-LOD nude mod by Lola? If you didn't, take a look ;)

Regarding the blue texture (normal map), I never modified the vanilla texture. As the bodies in this mods are more "curvy", musculature isn't supposed to be so noticeable. But I think it would be worth trying to do something about it. Sounds interesting.

Btw, I'm not saffie  :@

I'm saafie :blush:  lol 

Hey @SaafRats

​Thanks for your oustanding and really genious work!! It's just amazing. I love it and your mods always a fixed place in my DOA slots!

I have a question: Because of slots are only a few available would it be possible to create a costume slot per girl that has as first costume the smallest breasts then go upwards by changing the details until the biggest ones? With the hogehoge DLC tool there are 4 additional detail slots possible per costume.

-> the advantage would be that there is only one slot used per girl and you have a very nice option to size the LOD by changing the details. That means that you maybe could create a tmc/tmcl for the start costume and 1 to 4 .--H and .--HL files for every bigger size. 

​With the hogehoge DLC tool this would be a very nice way to implement all the files. And: It's also easy to update.

​What do you think about this suggestion?

Thanks for your comments!. Seems like you've already found the solution thanks to tasty ;)

take your time, i dont want to press you into a lower quality mod than your usual high standards.

a suggestion regarding modding the normal maps, i think making use of the "contrast " feature can be of help (i am sure you know your stuff but i just mention what could be of help),

Also it is worth mentioning that i did try to enlarge the mod booty on my own but the pussy got distorted (since they are not perfectly joined,stretching the ass leaves noticeable seams using my basic mesh editing skills)

looking forward to your release whenever it comes out (preferably sooner than later) and thanks for your efforts.

again keep up the good work SAAFIE :P

take your time, i dont want to press you into a lower quality mod than your usual high standards.

a suggestion regarding modding the normal maps, i think making use of the "contrast " feature can be of help (i am sure you know your stuff but i just mention what could be of help),

Also it is worth mentioning that i did try to enlarge the mod booty on my own but the pussy got distorted (since they are not perfectly joined,stretching the ass leaves noticeable seams using my basic mesh editing skills)

looking forward to your release whenever it comes out (preferably sooner than later) and thanks for your efforts.

again keep up the good work SAAFIE :P

Yep, I've tried to "intensify" the normal map before, by altering the RGB values on the texture... But I didn't get good results, since Honoka's normal map is not so detailed when it's about muscles. I think it would be appropriate to "draw" some muscles instead. It will happ... oh wait, my big mouth is playing tricks with me again :P

saafie... *sigh*

Yep, I've tried to "intensify" the normal map before, by altering the RGB values on the texture... But I didn't get good results, since Honoka's normal map is not so detailed when it's about muscles. I think it would be appropriate to "draw" some muscles instead. It will happ... oh wait, my big mouth is playing tricks with me again :P

saafie... *sigh*

I think you just need to borrow some muscle from good ole Genfu!  

I think you just need to borrow some muscle from good ole Genfu!  

lol that's true! genfu is officially an "OLD HLOD girl" now, so using his abs on Honoka would be a fair game :D
I'm also thinking about a Honoka mod with genfu's sexy wrinkled dick skin.... damn genfu, its spell is so powerful!
Please forgive my ignorance, I am new to this game these MOD, I do not know some basic things which need software. I do not speak English, come to see the translation of a little hard to understand, I want to know to play DOA5 these MOD which need software. I have before playing Skyrim, Skyrim does not know to play this game of MOD experience has not helped.

I can say nothing about them now installed here DLC, into the game did not change. . I do not know how to know success. . Texture pack is naked MOD key do? What else needs it?

Please forgive my ignorance, I am new to this game these MOD, I do not know some basic things which need software. I do not speak English, come to see the translation of a little hard to understand, I want to know to play DOA5 these MOD which need software. I have before playing Skyrim, Skyrim does not know to play this game of MOD experience has not helped.
I can say nothing about them now installed here DLC, into the game did not change. . I do not know how to know success. . Texture pack is naked MOD key do? What else needs it?

What's your main language? Autolink is the most simple way to adding mod (TMC/TMCL) currently.

请原谅我的无知,我是新来这个游戏,这些MOD,我不知道是哪个软件需要一些基本的东西。我不会说英语,来看看一个很难理解的翻译,我想知道玩DOA5这些MOD这就需要软件。我已经打前天际,天际不知道玩这个游戏的MOD经验并没有帮助。
我可以说见死不救,现在这里安装DLC,进入游戏并没有改变。。我不知道怎么知道的成功。。纹理包是赤裸裸的MOD键呢?还有什么需要的吗?

什么是你的主要语言?自动链接是最简单的方法来增加MOD(TMC / TMCL)目前。

Chinese is my language. Now I see I just made the post then. . I used translation software, translation of words. . . I do not know you look at what that means, but I looked a bit mean bad. . We hope to understand. . Ah, thank you for your help, I'm going to look AutoLink

请原谅我的无知,我是新来这个游戏,这些MOD,我不知道是哪个软件需要一些基本的东西。我不会说英语,来看看一个很难理解的翻译,我想知道玩DOA5这些MOD这就需要软件。我已经打前天际,天际不知道玩这个游戏的MOD经验并没有帮助。

By the way, here's files, in addition to DLC, the other can use AutoLink installation? Temporarily not figure out automatically linked, continue to explore tomorrow, I have to sleep here. good night

By the way, here's files, in addition to DLC, the other can use AutoLink installation? Temporarily not figure out automatically linked, continue to explore tomorrow, I have to sleep here. good night

Well, if you have an 3DM's account, you can try the source thread from the AutoLink author.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5065534&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

Well, if you have an 3DM's account, you can try the source thread from the AutoLink author.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5065534&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

This. It's in Chinese, so you'll probably understand it way better than we did using google translate.

I'm late to give some help as usual. Maybe you already got your answer (thanks kureka, ishida and tasty!).
On a side note, are you having problems with the download links?
Enjoy the bird mountains!

it's blue moon here right now, time for me making my once-in-a-blue-moon appearance

good call on the NRM. I was just thinking, in your previous releases, there was a Marie Rose NRM, but on the newer release it wasn't, not that I care too much about Marie, since my fave Honoka's got all sizes complete, so I didn't think of it too much. but once in a while, I want to rest from all those big fluffy pillows, and return to normalcy for instance, besides NRM serves as a standard, a staple of nude mod starter that a serious fan of DoA5LR should have first when starting the wonderful journey of (nude)modding. NRM first, after one has trained their eyes adequately to the intended size, then one is ready for something greater. and indeed, you released NRM. really, either you can read people's mind (at a really faraway distance I might add) or we have a similar brainwave pattern thus brings results of identical thoughts (you're the smart version of me, I'm the stupid/lazy version of you lol)

this NRM has successfully sealed away any chance left of other nude mods entering my attention ever now :P now that I have all sizes complete at my disposal, I become even lazier to look for/at others... besides as I have diligently read your thread spamming lively banter with your modder comrades from page 1, I know for certain that we are indeed have the same taste: boobies bigger better & no fan of bushy hairy girls lol, want em squeaky clean. so here I am, rest assured with the quality of your products, 100% certain that it will never fail to satisfy me

also very nice with the Ultra for all, the missing evolutionary link has been completed, the important middle transition. and Hotfix 1+2, although I never seem to really encounter the bugs mentioned, but again, I mostly staring at Honoka and Leifang (twintails own me) only, mostly. I seldom looking at the girls whom afflicted with the bugs

btw AFAIR(emember), our early encounters were at Undertow. I don't recall that I wrote some ultra long wall of texts. I think my last post here is the longest one, yet you wrote "not as long as your (my) usual post". intriguing. I know I'm a long texter, but as long as I recall, I haven't write like that, at least at Undertow. has my reputation precedes me? :P oh wait, then there was that inbox message... yeah, maybe coz of that one lol

if you find wall of texts pains you, just say the word. I can adjust. maybe next time I'll post a one-worder like "great", "nice", "fap" :D like I said, most people here around me where I live hate wall of texts, though personally I think it shows that the poster cares. but that just me

oh yeah, I also did that poll above. HLOD-Ultra-Lethal for me. never like board plank, coz I have a board plank on myself, no manboobs, so I demand the opposite sex to have something... different... :P at least that's how my logic works. but I like lolis too. what a conundrum. the answer to that is busty lolis of corz

[扰流]

什么是你的主要语言?自动链接的英文最简单的方法来增加MOD(TMC / TMCL)目前。

顺便说一句,这里的文件,除了DLC,其他的都可以使用自动链接安装?暂时还没搞清楚自动链接,不断探索,明天,我要在这里睡觉。晚安

[/扰流]

好吧,如果你有一个3DM的帐户,你可以尝试从自动链接笔者源线程。

Thank you

[扰流]

什么是你的主要语言?自动链接的英文最简单的方法来增加MOD(TMC / TMCL)目前。
顺便说一句,这里的文件,除了DLC,其他的都可以使用自动链接安装?暂时还没搞清楚自动链接,不断探索,明天,我要在这里睡觉。晚安
[/扰流]

好吧,如果你有一个3DM的帐户,你可以尝试从自动链接的源线程author. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5065534&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

这个。这是在中国,所以你可能会理解的方式比我们并使用谷歌翻译。

Thank you

我迟到给予一定的帮助和往常一样。也许你已经有了答案(感谢kureka,石田和美味!)。
在一个侧面说明,你有与下载链接的问题?
享受鸟山

Thank you,But not yet been solved, I am very good at these things. .Please help me get a look at this document right TMC, ERROR loading DDS files using UMOD, other figure is a MOD file downloaded here, this I put the DLC DLC MOD folder, also added the ini data, but do not know what is into the game did not change. . .

My reply seemed to account for a relatively large layout space. . I contacted this website soon, some things do not, please forgive

post-1157862-0-20141300-1461473109_thumb.png

post-1157862-0-25847100-1461473111_thumb.png

post-1157862-0-80147500-1461473111_thumb.png