reepyr Posted March 10, 2017 Author Posted March 10, 2017 New public release for v0.31.D13! Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to [ ] .There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with one of them having some requirements from previous days events, while the rest should be pretty easy to figure out.All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 14$5 pledge Day 15$10 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month*Quick reminders*1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.Reepyr
XJ347 Posted March 10, 2017 Posted March 10, 2017 I'm a Patreon supporter since last month, but ill comment only up to the Day 13 to avoid spoilers. Â Â Â I really liked the progression of the game. I was waiting for D12 for the LONGEST time, I wanted to see the sex scene for the longest time. Â I'm sort of disappointed that you are forced to fuck that statue to be honest. I feel like it is there to make sure you had sex with something so when you fuck Sinus for the first time, you are not inexperienced. It's minor, but I just wish there was a slight dialogue change where she is inexperienced if you hadn't fucked anything yet. I get why you did, to save having to write the same scene twice, but I thought it would have been a nice touch. Â The 2nd fucking was fine, the scene was great but it felt like the progression didn't move much. It's implied that D14 that something big happens... Guess I will see when I play it later, got the patreon link. Like I said I don't want to spoil future content in the thread so only talking my speculation. I'm hoping Tara is forced to fuck someone else, Bryce or maybe a group event at the tailor. Guess I will see later what happens. Â Keep up the good work! Â Â
reepyr Posted March 12, 2017 Author Posted March 12, 2017 I'm a Patreon supporter since last month, but ill comment only up to the Day 13 to avoid spoilers. Â Â Â I really liked the progression of the game. I was waiting for D12 for the LONGEST time, I wanted to see the sex scene for the longest time. Â I'm sort of disappointed that you are forced to fuck that statue to be honest. I feel like it is there to make sure you had sex with something so when you fuck Sinus for the first time, you are not inexperienced. It's minor, but I just wish there was a slight dialogue change where she is inexperienced if you hadn't fucked anything yet. I get why you did, to save having to write the same scene twice, but I thought it would have been a nice touch. Â The 2nd fucking was fine, the scene was great but it felt like the progression didn't move much. It's implied that D14 that something big happens... Guess I will see when I play it later, got the patreon link. Like I said I don't want to spoil future content in the thread so only talking my speculation. I'm hoping Tara is forced to fuck someone else, Bryce or maybe a group event at the tailor. Guess I will see later what happens. Â Keep up the good work! Â Â Â Â I definitely see what you are saying but there are quite a few different 'first times' that Tara can have. Sinius actually has sex with her on Day 2 in the classroom, even though Tara didn't know what was going on and didn't participate. On Day 6 it's possible for Tara to have sex with the warhound in summoning class, Day 7 can be her first time having sex be with the Grand Master. Day 8 is the first optional chance to have sex with Morton. Day 9 for a tentacle encounter, etc. Since there are so many different possibilities as to who or what could be her 'first' it would be hard to script every possible combination in the dialogues. Â I did just think of a way to have a dialogue option in all of them in case the sex counter is at 1(she gets 1 added to it for the unavoidable sex in the Translocatum class with Sinius), this way her first time of participating in sex she could at least have a line or two of inner dialogue that is specific to whoever/whatever it happens to be with. That's a good idea actually, I will add that in the next update! Â I actually kind of liked the idea of Sinius thinking he was the only one getting any action from Tara while he could have actually been the 5th one in line. Â Â Thanks for supporting me and I will absolutely continue working on this project until it is finished!
Alva Posted March 12, 2017 Posted March 12, 2017 Seem to be stuck:   For missing Herbology homework I'm told to find 3 ekstra milk samples - but there's only the one plant and that's not giving more.  Â
reepyr Posted March 12, 2017 Author Posted March 12, 2017 Seem to be stuck:   For missing Herbology homework I'm told to find 3 ekstra milk samples - but there's only the one plant and that's not giving more.     There should be some other plants around the area that can supply the extra milk. Not the one that you went to first. Â
XJ347 Posted March 14, 2017 Posted March 14, 2017 Please give us a way to skip homework! Â ^^" Â If i remember reading this somewhere, you can skip homework once Tera realizes that she can trade sexual favors for not doing it. Then you have the option to skip homework. Makes sense that she wouldn't intentionally screw herself. Â Not 100% sure on the trigger, might be 2 different classes need to be missed 3 times? Maybe it's in a version I don't have yet. I just know I read that it is possible. Â
D_ManXX2 Posted March 14, 2017 Posted March 14, 2017 Â i think it was already tranparent when going to the second class you start by flashing your breast and time you dont do homework you need to do something more. btw great game. Â
reepyr Posted March 15, 2017 Author Posted March 15, 2017 XJ is correct, once you have failed to do the homework 3 times in two different classes it is possible to go to sleep from that point on even if you could still do homework. This was implemented in the latest update v0.81.D15a and it will eventually be shared as a public release once a few more updates are completed.
reepyr Posted April 1, 2017 Author Posted April 1, 2017 I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so.
Alva Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so. Â Uhnmmm - yes please
D_ManXX2 Posted April 4, 2017 Posted April 4, 2017 I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so. Â Please do. i was wondering what is going to happen after day 13
XJ347 Posted April 5, 2017 Posted April 5, 2017 Â I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so. Â Please do. i was wondering what is going to happen after day 13 Â Â I know what you mean, I'm a day ahead of the public version and I want to know what happens on day 14! Â Funny I actually look forward to this and The Coceter Chronicles. Each month I impatiently await an update on both. I liked them so much I actually joined their Patreon, which I never thought I would ever do.
CaerHenWen Posted April 5, 2017 Posted April 5, 2017 Â Â I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so. Â Please do. i was wondering what is going to happen after day 13 Â Â I know what you mean, I'm a day ahead of the public version and I want to know what happens on day 14! Â Funny I actually look forward to this and The Coceter Chronicles. Each month I impatiently await an update on both. I liked them so much I actually joined their Patreon, which I never thought I would ever do. Â Â Same here. I'm a low level patreon for this and Coceter. Never thought I'd spend money on an amateur adult game, but I really like the characters and style of each game so I'm doing my small part to help see them through to the end.
reepyr Posted April 6, 2017 Author Posted April 6, 2017 And I very much appreciate the support and am glad you are enjoying the characters and storyline! Looks like I'll be bumping everyone to the next level on Saturday, so not much longer.
reepyr Posted April 8, 2017 Author Posted April 8, 2017 New public release for v0.32.D14! Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to .There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with a choice that has to be made to determine which of 2 scenes you will see. 4 of them are based on failing homework assignments in your classes.$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 15$5 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality$10 pledge gets the latest version of content through Day 16$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.3. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F57 new major scenes have been added in the most current version. One is semi-hidden and another has a specific requirement for it.Enjoy!Reepyr
XJ347 Posted April 17, 2017 Posted April 17, 2017 I seemed to have forgotten to post my response to this update. Â I'm only talking about Day 14, Don't want to talk about things that aren't in the public version since spoilers, even if I'm using a spoiler. Just don't want to risk it. Â Â Â You know I love your work, I even now donate to you monthly on Patreon, so don't stress that I give my honest feedback. I am still a diehard fan. Â I'll be blunt. I was disappointed. Day 14 was hyped that something BIG was going to happen, but when it did I was like ok, that was it? I admit that your idea with his dick being used as a dildo is SUPER creative, but I feel like it is a let down to the story. Let me explain. Â For the most part each day feels like Tara has to do more and more, from being naked, to a hand job, from a hand job to a blow job and then finally SEX!!! So day 12 we get our first sex scene with the bad guy and it was perfect. Day 13 he fucks you while your DAD is in the room!!! There is a building of tension, in which Tara is losing her soul to this man. At first she had a hard time being naked... NOW she is fucking him, in what I thought would be a regular basis... but this leads to my issue. The dick dildo is a step back in story progression. We are in vaginal sex mode and while the dick dildo is inside her, it just feels less. It feels less humiliating, less corrupting on Tara, and the bad guy doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing her. It just feels disappointing on it's own. I LOVE the idea but I think it should have been supported with vaginal sex. He still fucks her in the morning, then tells her to sneak his dick inside of her at night. Â (This is my thoughts a month ago before I played day 15) This day actually makes me think day 15 will also be disappointing, since I was expecting her to have to fuck Bryce on day 14, so when day 15 comes around she might even fuck a stranger at the tailor, then after fucking her the stranger would hand over the money, giving Tara the realization she was just pimped out. With Day 14 not progressing sex, I highly doubt this will happen since there was no progression. I hope there will be some progression on day 15. Â I really think your dick dildo was creative and a GREAT scene, and it's things like this that make your story amazing, but I feel like you need each day to push Tara to give more and more of herself. Â Â Â
reepyr Posted April 26, 2017 Author Posted April 26, 2017 Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this XJ, forgot to check in here since I don't get notifications and I have been working on changing all the loops to 'break on key press". Â Â Â I definitely see where you are coming from as far as the progression of more sex acts with other people, and they are coming I promise! With the detachable penis bit it does have an impact on Tara since now she has to take care of it on a regular basis even in the sanctuary of her own room. But it isn't a public event and doesn't involve other people so I see your point. Â As we get closer to the Ends I have planned out she will have more possibilities that I think will push the boundaries of what Tara is comfortable with. She is becoming much less resistant to the things that are happening to her now. Â Â Thanks for the feedback!
reepyr Posted May 6, 2017 Author Posted May 6, 2017 I just released the next public version on my Patreon page, and it includes content up through Day 15 of the game. Check it out!There are 6 major new scenes added in this update depending on your choices. One scene can only be experienced under very specific circumstances from decisions made beginning in the early parts of the game.
XJ347 Posted May 8, 2017 Posted May 8, 2017 As usual opinion in the spoiler.   Well I don't have much to say. I felt like there wasn't much progression this episode, but after week 14 this was right what I expected. I thought the tailor scene was tame...  I haven't looked to hard for the other scenes but with the skip scene added in for me, I am going to start over and try tonight.  I can't wait for day 16, I have a feeling things will get back on track.  Â
reepyr Posted May 13, 2017 Author Posted May 13, 2017 As a teaser for the update I am working on right now (Day 17), this is the day of Final Exams for the first set of classes. I'm sure there will be some shenanigans during the tests () and there will also be a few important choices that will have a major impact on the Ending that you will eventually get on Day 21. Stay tuned!
icedwarr Posted May 16, 2017 Posted May 16, 2017 Hey, Im stuck on day 11 in Sinius's room, all that he says is: "Your attire is acceptable" "Hmmph" Â Edit: I also cant exit the room after entering. Â I remember being in detention a while earlier in the game (I wanted to see what happens if I don't reach my room in time) is that the cause ?
CaerHenWen Posted May 16, 2017 Posted May 16, 2017 Maybe he wants you to change into the special outfit before talking to him again.
reepyr Posted May 20, 2017 Author Posted May 20, 2017 It looks like there is a bug relating to having detention, or getting detention too many times early on in the game. I'm looking into making sure it is fixed in the next release. Sorry for the trouble!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.