Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl Adult RPG *Free Release* v0.86.D19

reepyr

I've been following your AoT. I like that she's not an easy slut girl like in many many other games. She had to be forced to do S-scene.

My suggestion to your story is to make she must be more under pressure to do it. You have to make her more and more resistant to do each "request", but the "bad guys" also have more stronger reason and more threatening argument, as Tara always find a chance to manipulate them in each situation.

As I follow the story ... she is smart, but also full of pride. And the "bad guys" must be smarter than her to outwit her character.

I like her scene with the Grandmaster ... but this is contrary with her original character.

We, the player, of course will choose "YES" when Grandmaster said silly request, as we want to see the scene.

But it's your job to make it believable that Tara had no choice and forced to do so while remain her character.

I'm sorry if asking too much.

I've been following your AoT. I like that she's not an easy slut girl like in many many other games. She had to be forced to do S-scene.

My suggestion to your story is to make she must be more under pressure to do it. You have to make her more and more resistant to do each "request", but the "bad guys" also have more stronger reason and more threatening argument, as Tara always find a chance to manipulate them in each situation.

As I follow the story ... she is smart, but also full of pride. And the "bad guys" must be smarter than her to outwit her character.

I like her scene with the Grandmaster ... but this is contrary with her original character.

We, the player, of course will choose "YES" when Grandmaster said silly request, as we want to see the scene.

But it's your job to make it believable that Tara had no choice and forced to do so while remain her character.

I'm sorry if asking too much.

There are quite a few scenes where Tara doesn't really have much choice, the threat of being kicked out of school means that she has to comply with SInius' demands. However, the scenes with the Grand Master, Bridget, and others, are all voluntary so that the player can choose how they want Tara to act. If you don't think she would accept the requests of the Grand Master to try and find a way to remove the curse...pick 'No'. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release (v0.03.D5) today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

Ahh, yes that is intentional. Detention is pretty much supposed to be something to avoid. You can see the new content if you avoid getting detention during the previous days...

If you want to replay part of the game remember that you can use the ctrl key to skip through the text faster.

Ahh, yes that is intentional. Detention is pretty much supposed to be something to avoid. You can see the new content if you avoid getting detention during the previous days...

If you want to replay part of the game remember that you can use the ctrl key to skip through the text faster.

Ooook, thanks!

I liked Day 5. Going out was a nice change of pace. I also liked your pacing so far. Taking your time to slowly increase Tara's tolerance to this blackmail...

Can't wait for the next update!

I liked Day 5. Going out was a nice change of pace. I also liked your pacing so far. Taking your time to slowly increase Tara's tolerance to this blackmail...

Can't wait for the next update!

Glad to hear that you liked the update, thanks for taking the time to let me know!

Things are starting to ramp up in the more recent updates but I have definitely tried to have a gradual progression instead of a sudden shift in Tara's behavior.

I should have another public release sometime late next month.

Hey reepyr, mind if I ask you about your renders? Are you using daz native renders or are you doing something else? I tried to export it to 3ds max but the materials got messy, but man the daz renders are sooooo slow... So, any tips you could share?

Hey reepyr, mind if I ask you about your renders? Are you using daz native renders or are you doing something else? I tried to export it to 3ds max but the materials got messy, but man the daz renders are sooooo slow... So, any tips you could share?

I'm doing Daz iRay native renders. I was able to get an nVidia Titan X which has helped dramatically in reducing the render times. Pretty much dropped my times to 25% of what they were when I was just using my GTX580 card.

Still feels really weird to have this monster GPU and not have it connected to any monitors since I use it as a rendering card exclusively.

I'm doing Daz iRay native renders. I was able to get an nVidia Titan X which has helped dramatically in reducing the render times. Pretty much dropped my times to 25% of what they were when I was just using my GTX580 card.

Still feels really weird to have this monster GPU and not have it connected to any monitors since I use it as a rendering card exclusively.

I have a GTX 970 but even with it the renders still take quite a while, did you change anything in the preferences or are you using the default iRay? And about your card, you should at least play something :P

I have a GTX 970 but even with it the renders still take quite a while, did you change anything in the preferences or are you using the default iRay? And about your card, you should at least play something :P

If I have a busy scene with either a lot of hair or foliage in the scene it will take 4 hours or so to finish. Used to be 16 hours... This is for 640 by 480 images.

Honestly, I haven't had time to play anything since I started working on this game, most of my free time is spent on design and development.

If I have a busy scene with either a lot of hair or foliage in the scene it will take 4 hours or so to finish. Used to be 16 hours... This is for 640 by 480 images.

Honestly, I haven't had time to play anything since I started working on this game, most of my free time is spent on design and development.

So I guess my time is not wrong, thanks for all the info you provided, it's really nice to have this kind of feedback from a dev.

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.07.D9 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 6/28.

Changelog 6/28 v0.07.D9
Completed Day 9 Events
22 new CGI's added, as well as 8 new face portrait expressions
7 new major scenes added
1 new minor scene added depending on players previous choices
Finished 3D model for female student and replaced face portraits (Sanvira)
Added information to Homework Log to show what classes are on which days
Assorted bug fixes

New model for Sanvira (green haired girl)
Sanvira_zpsp7z6njf4.png

This definitely looks like something I could enjoy playing, and plan to download the available version as soon as possible. Once I've played through it and done everything that I can possibly do in it, I'd gladly give a full critique on what I've played.

This definitely looks like something I could enjoy playing, and plan to download the available version as soon as possible. Once I've played through it and done everything that I can possibly do in it, I'd gladly give a full critique on what I've played.

I'll keep an eye out for your review of the game so far. Hope you enjoy it!

Oh wow, I totally missed the fact that you had a new update, up to day 9!      The one I had went to day 5, I think.

I think you are doing a great job with this.   Like someone else said, the pacing and progression are well done.    I don't really have anything bad to say about it, and found myself looking forward to the next update.

I'm assuming that you can just put the new version on top of the old version and use the same saves?

EDIT:   durrrr, I just reread and realized why I have day 5, instead of day 9.  :P

Anyway, my assessment still stands, great job!

Oh wow, I totally missed the fact that you had a new update, up to day 9!      The one I had went to day 5, I think.

I think you are doing a great job with this.   Like someone else said, the pacing and progression are well done.    I don't really have anything bad to say about it, and found myself looking forward to the next update.

I'm assuming that you can just put the new version on top of the old version and use the same saves?

EDIT:   durrrr, I just reread and realized why I have day 5, instead of day 9.  :P

Anyway, my assessment still stands, great job!

Glad you like it and when Day 10 comes out then I will be sharing another public release sometime after that.

Glad you like it and when Day 10 comes out then I will be sharing another public release sometime after that.

LOL can't wait for Day 10 then, so I get a new public release! I don't mind being behind as long as it is reasonable. Other projects, such as KW haven't had a public release for 7 months. At that point it feels like the public release is a cover, and the designer is trying to milk the system for cash. Don't get me wrong nothing is wrong with that, as long as the designer is open and honest about it.

I wish I had cash to donate, this is one of 3 games i would support!

One question - Not sure if it has already been asked, your new releases seem to contain more days. Is it safe to simply continue on an old save, or does the updates also bring changes / add content to previous days that you'd be missing out on? Can be a bit of a tour going through much of the same content each release

One question - Not sure if it has already been asked, your new releases seem to contain more days. Is it safe to simply continue on an old save, or does the updates also bring changes / add content to previous days that you'd be missing out on? Can be a bit of a tour going through much of the same content each release

Each update I do will add one Day of game time and unless something unusual happens you can just play from your previous save without missing much. I occasionally have added some minor changes to older scenes but nothing that I would say needs to be replayed to see it. As an example I added a different background to the original Bernal blowjob scene which makes it look better but not enough to reply everything just to see it.

I am working on adding a recollection room now so that player's can review scenes that they have already unlocked. Complicated to make it work the way I want but I think I should be done with that part sometime today.

I'm finishing up the recall room that will be available in the next version so here is a visual representation of the events in the game so far. Above the viewed area are placeholders for the Endings that I have planned for the game and aren't unlockable yet.

Recall%20Room_zpsgralqoqy.jpg

I do like your content however I just want to share one random thing while still posting while drunk, use a webcam for a beginner motion cap! Now it's a pain in the ass (and I usually use stuff from the Skyrim modding community in which I remove and replace if I don't get permission) but you can move frame by frame or convert video to PNG then use it as a reference object, I used to do this for making shooting animations, I would take videos of my dad back when he was in the Canadian Armed Forces and animated it one frame at a time, pain in the ass but it worked. I hope you do well! Also, if you need a gif player for RPG MVXAce I can send you my old one that still works, it's a conversion from a RPGMXP but it works well.

I will certainly consider making animations in the game at some point. It all just comes down to having enough time to get everything done while learning new skills and techniques to use in development. Not enough hours in the day! :cool:

Archived