Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl Adult RPG *Free Release* v0.86.D19

reepyr

Hi, I played the demo some days ago and really liked it because of the storytelling, the (your) ideas, the setting and the slutification / blackmail thing, that it seemed pretty much straight forward (you don't get completely lost on what to do next), and the basic renderings (all nice and tara is cute).

As much as I really enjoyed it I was struggling (as always :) ) with the technical platform, play it on a 4k monitor in window mode, this is no fun and fullscreen does ruin the aspect ratio, also the 2 frame animations are not that nice but you get the idea.

anyways keep up the good work and I definetly would give a try with a more updated demo (if you plan to release such)

cheers

Hi, I played the demo some days ago and really liked it because of the storytelling, the (your) ideas, the setting and the slutification / blackmail thing, that it seemed pretty much straight forward (you don't get completely lost on what to do next), and the basic renderings (all nice and tara is cute).

As much as I really enjoyed it I was struggling (as always :) ) with the technical platform, play it on a 4k monitor in window mode, this is no fun and fullscreen does ruin the aspect ratio, also the 2 frame animations are not that nice but you get the idea.

anyways keep up the good work and I definetly would give a try with a more updated demo (if you plan to release such)

cheers

Just to make sure which version you have already played, did you download v0.07.D9 from my Patreon page? That is the most recent public content but it is quite a lot more than the original demo that I released back in January so I wanted to make sure you had played this one.

There isn't a lot I can do about the game size with the current platform that I am working on (RPG Maker VX Ace) but I will certainly look into other options once I complete this game and begin working on another one. I am working with 3DZen to replace the 2 frame animations with actual animation loops but I can't yet say how many of them will end up being replaced in the final version. Obviously as many as I can get! :shy:

Thanks for the feedback and for letting me know you enjoyed what you have seen so far!

Reepyr

New public release v0.08.D10 is available at the top of my Patreon page!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out although it is possible to avoid 2 of them if you choose.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure)
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

If you have detention for the 2nd time in the game the scene may not auto-start when you arrive in the dungeon, just activate the gate right above where you arrive and it will begin the scene.

cheers

Just to make sure which version you have already played, did you download v0.07.D9 from my Patreon page? That is the most recent public content but it is quite a lot more than the original demo that I released back in January so I wanted to make sure you had played this one.

There isn't a lot I can do about the game size with the current platform that I am working on (RPG Maker VX Ace) but I will certainly look into other options once I complete this game and begin working on another one. I am working with 3DZen to replace the 2 frame animations with actual animation loops but I can't yet say how many of them will end up being replaced in the final version. Obviously as many as I can get! :shy:

Thanks for the feedback and for letting me know you enjoyed what you have seen so far!

Reepyr

I played the D7 demo and in the meantime tried the D9 ... now I see there is a D10 demo ...

again I enjoyed the added content and thanks a lot for sharing your game. the idea, the writing, the rendering, the world ... all is fine it's just that the RPG maker version you use is like a tiny window on a 4k display, if force it fullscreen it looks terrible... I just mentioned this as I have seen RPG maker games which had much higher resolution ...

keep up the good work

cheers

For what it is - it's a tremendous piece of work. I look forward to each new release and where it goes from there .... It's rare to see so much sexual content put in a game that still manages to keep it humoristic and some sort of relevant.

Good work - keep it up.

I played the D7 demo and in the meantime tried the D9 ... now I see there is a D10 demo ...

again I enjoyed the added content and thanks a lot for sharing your game. the idea, the writing, the rendering, the world ... all is fine it's just that the RPG maker version you use is like a tiny window on a 4k display, if force it fullscreen it looks terrible... I just mentioned this as I have seen RPG maker games which had much higher resolution ...

keep up the good work

cheers

Yeah, when I started the project it was right before RPG Maker MV came out which does allow larger screen images although it doesn't have much in the way of scripts, tilesets and other resources yet since the platform is so new. I am very hesitant to do a major overhaul of my project to redo everything on a newer platform but I will most likely use a different platform for my next project.

For what it is - it's a tremendous piece of work. I look forward to each new release and where it goes from there .... It's rare to see so much sexual content put in a game that still manages to keep it humoristic and some sort of relevant.

Good work - keep it up.

Thanks Alva! I do try to combine some humor, twists, and surprises so it is not just an image collection game but actually has some story involved that is interesting in itself.

I've have to say although this is probably one of the best executed RPG maker games I've played so far I felt terribly uncomfortable playing as the victim.

The models are really nice, the animations are awesome and the storytelling was really well executed.

The problem was that I had no control how to act or with whom I wanted to act with. Essentially, every decision I made was a bad one for the protagonist. The whole time playing I felt like I was really forced to do things I didn't want to. If that was the intention the then the game was exceptionally well executed.

I've have to say although this is probably one of the best executed RPG maker games I've played so far I felt terribly uncomfortable playing as the victim.

The models are really nice, the animations are awesome and the storytelling was really well executed.

The problem was that I had no control how to act or with whom I wanted to act with. Essentially, every decision I made was a bad one for the protagonist. The whole time playing I felt like I was really forced to do things I didn't want to. If that was the intention the then the game was exceptionally well executed.

Hi Panalok,

My plan was always to have Tara start off as an unsympathetic bitch who the player wouldn't mind seeing situations where she was taken advantage of, but then feeling more sympathy for her as SInius' demands showed how much of an asshole he is. I may have overshot on the bastardness level for Sinius though. :blush:

However, in the latest update something happened that may very well give Tara some ability to pay Sinius back for the things he has done so far. She is also learning to enjoy herself much more in certain situations and whenever I complete the Sinius route I plan on completing the Bernal route so that there is a different style of play through as an option for the player.

I played D10.

I like it. The progression is really starting to build. The hand job to someone other than Sinus was perfect. This felt like it was a big step, even though it was just a hand job. I only played from my old save so I missed the detention scenes. I feel like your pacing is fine, while it is still a hand job it doesn't feel the same as the previous day, the surprise stripping also helps too!

I await day 11! Probably start a new save for that, if not for sure on day 12.

My plan was always to have Tara start off as an unsympathetic bitch who the player wouldn't mind seeing situations where she was taken advantage of

I hate that trope... but I forgive you since your story is so good =)

I played D10.

I like it. The progression is really starting to build. The hand job to someone other than Sinus was perfect. This felt like it was a big step, even though it was just a hand job. I only played from my old save so I missed the detention scenes. I feel like your pacing is fine, while it is still a hand job it doesn't feel the same as the previous day, the surprise stripping also helps too!

I await day 11! Probably start a new save for that, if not for sure on day 12.

My plan was always to have Tara start off as an unsympathetic bitch who the player wouldn't mind seeing situations where she was taken advantage of

I hate that trope... but I forgive you since your story is so good =)

Thanks XJ, glad you are appreciating the corruption progression!

I agree that the story elements can make a scene more interesting/exciting even if that particular type of encounter has been experienced by the player already. The psychology of her being forced to go and perform this kind of act on someone else is definitely arousing to me.

The next update is coming along well and so there will be a new public release not too far down the road.

Could we possibly get a days-ahead save appropriate for the public release? I haven't played since atleast the last two releases, and I grimace thinking about the dialogue I'll have to push past.

Well, the choices you make during the game play will determine which of the Endings you will see so I don't have a save for later days because some of those choices would have already been made.

When going through dialogue you have already seen you can hold down the CTRL key which will speed through the text fairly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.29.D11) today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3 times is the trigger for 4 of them.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure).
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.
Definitely go to bed at the end of the day to see something...unusual. :)

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Enjoy!
Reepyr

It is true that you can't make Tara just go to bed if she still has time to do some homework. At least not yet. :)

You can talk to the librarian and read the books she gives you (don't forget you can take the book back to her the same night you read it so that she gets another one for you the following day), meet with the Grand Master whenever he is available, do the 'activities' with Bridget once you have read enough curse books, there is a scene with the goblin/Invigilator and in later versions there are some other events that can reduce the time you have to do homework.

You can't avoid doing any homework at all, but you can skip out on quite a bit of it if for some reason you want to get in trouble with the teachers... :D

Great, hopefully when she gets more corrupted she will decide to skip homework .^^

When I go in the recollection room I see a lot of frozen scenes at the top of the room that you can;t interact with to get a hint for them. Are those secret scenes or scenes done but planned for the future? I haven;t unlocked any so I am curious.

Will you be able maybe in a future update, to change your clothes? Maybe buy one from the shop or Sinius forces you to wear another one? Personally I would love to see Tara in the Tanagrese nobility (?) outfit.

The ones at the very top are for Endings that will be available once the route is finished and Tara gets to graduation. I was just leaving room for them for the future.

Now that most people have had the scenes with the different outfits I will work on creating some special scenes with Tara wearing them. The only thing I can't do is have her change her outfit permanently to something else since it would affect every other possible scene in the game which would mean redoing every image in the game...

• 2 weeks later...

Since I just passed my 1 year anniversary of releasing the demo for Adventures of Tara, I decided to change the reward tiers on Patreon.

The major changes are,

$50 - High-res versions of images currently in the game
$20 - Beta version access, unlocked cheat save files, occasional bonus images
$10 - Latest version of the game (currently through Day 15)
$5  - 2nd Latest version
$1  - 3rd latest version

By having more beta testers this should help me to find the odd bugs that can crop up depending on different player choices and make the game as bullet proof as I can.

I forgot that by taking out one price level of the pledge tiers I should share another release as the next public version. Here is v0.30.D12 with the content up through Day 12, enjoy!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D.

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3+ times is the main trigger.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.
To see what happened to Tara on the night of Day 11, check out https://www.patreon.com/logan for a free download of her 2D adventure!

*Quick reminders*
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr

Archived