• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Nessa said:

Just saw the new version so I did another quick SE conversion. This time on the full mod so the fomod works! ?

Also matched the new animobjects. (Though I don't believe it would make any difference, but what the heck? ?)

SLAL NibblesAnims 5.8 SE Converted -- SE ONLY.7z 37.19 MB · 27 downloads

I downloaded it but the dog or wolf in the new animation is t-posing during the new animations. I tried resetting the animation regestries through sexlab and the slal menus but nothing seems to work. i even cleared out my fnis files and rebuilt them and still the same issue. it's only for the new bj animation from Nibbles and everything else seems to work just fine. not sure what else to do ?

1 hour ago, Shadow Lurker said:

I downloaded it but the dog or wolf in the new animation is t-posing during the new animations. I tried resetting the animation regestries through sexlab and the slal menus but nothing seems to work. i even cleared out my fnis files and rebuilt them and still the same issue. it's only for the new bj animation from Nibbles and everything else seems to work just fine. not sure what else to do ?

Well here's a new one, I'm testing a dog animation. ? ?

Same with me. The anims for the hooman are working but not the dog/wolf. A cursory look shows the new animations not in the list for dogs and wolves. Adding them in (as well as rebuilding via FNIS and Nemesis) shows the animals now properly being disgusting. ?

I'll attach a fix in a moment.

On 5/15/2021 at 5:15 AM, Nessa said:

OK, two files here.

Thank you very much. Its nice that people are quick to fix updated conversions like this.

I made a mistake and just downloaded Nibbles anims from his own mod page and installed it to SE, ran FNIS and couldn't figure out why I was getting warnings! Well. Forgot that I'd downloaded the 5.52 pack before from this page that's converted the anims to SE and that Nibbles own page is LE specific. So real glad to see this update has been so readily converted by the community

On 5/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, BasicallyBasic said:

Thank you very much. Its nice that people are quick to fix updated conversions like this.

I made a mistake and just downloaded Nibbles anims from his own mod page and installed it to SE, ran FNIS and couldn't figure out why I was getting warnings! Well. Forgot that I'd downloaded the 5.52 pack before from this page that's converted the anims to SE and that Nibbles own page is LE specific. So real glad to see this update has been so readily converted by the community

I did the exact same thing, and spent all morning trying to figure it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 7:27 AM, CuriousDogman said:

anyone willing to convert 5.81?

No point. 5.81 corrected the missing anims that were already corrected in the SE version above. If there's more anims added I'll likely be around to update the SE conversion. (When I drop in can be sporadic though. If I know about it, I'll update it! ?)

• 2 months later...

First thank you for uploading all these animation packs for us here :). Now i am being probably bit silly but...mmm i either miss cliked or need to instal these files manually, they didnt go slanims when i extracted them. but that is just minor issue :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...