Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

I think the first option should become at least two options. In the first one, the male PC is somehow tricked, or even coerced, into becoming a woman and in the second, he slowly becomes aware that he feels more comfortable as a woman and so embraces the opportunity offered by the priestess. Not sure what the third or further options should look like. Perhaps someone else has an idea.

Thanks for the input. There will still be some more side lines added to the current quest, though I am happy that it works as it is (it was several years of effort).

Small addition: The "second option" is triggered by the nylons. See also the quest overview pdf.

11 hours ago, JunWeng said:

I revert back to SoundTexture Package 240114 version, merchant is fine now. May I know will it be any compatible issue with 6.7.2 version mod?

The old package is compatible with 6.7.2

Maybe you will see the "black face bug", but there is a patch for SE (I linked in the description of this mod).

Edited by emily1673

Hi Emily,

just spoke to Lena for the first time in a long time. I noticed to my surprise no voiced line. Many versions ago I know it worked, when I played the Dibella Quest. After some research I  found the culprit. Lena and Ray both have no voicetype specified. It must have gotten lost sometime ago.

I went back in versions to 6.5.x and they were already missing back then. I'm surprised no one mentioned it.

I changed it on my end to:

Lena -> femaleyoungeager

Ray -> maleyoungeager

I think that is what they used to be.

8 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Thanks for the input. There will still be some more side lines added to the current quest, though I am happy that it works as it is (it was several years of effort).

Small correction: The "second option" is triggered by the nylons, not the breasts. But anyway, that's how it works generally.

Yeah. Couldn't remember the exact trigger so I went with "prior to the breast surgery".

I'm getting an odd problem. This playthrough is on LE. Got the breast surgery. Went to see Lena once I had settled down. She was delighted with my new breasts. She then told me that the priestess in Markarth wanted to see me. Went to see her, got the suggestion that I should complete the transformation from male to female. Did the [Girl Talk] and got the message to go see Lena.  Decided to go do a few small quests to get them off the list  :grin: before continuing with the Dibella Quest. After a few days of random adventuring, I went to see Lena. First off, there was only one option to flirt. Aren't there usually two? Second, when I selected the only option I got an indifferent response from her even though "Flirt Success" was set to 100%. Tried several times to flirt, no success. So now I'm stuck. If I force-advance via "SetStage" to the next stage would that take me past the "get Lena as my girlfriend"? And if so, would that prevent me from going any further? Isn't ""Lena is my girlfriend" the trigger for the return to Markarth and agreeing to the gender reassignment surgery?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SquatsAreLife said:

Hi Emily,

just spoke to Lena for the first time in a long time. I noticed to my surprise no voiced line. Many versions ago I know it worked, when I played the Dibella Quest. After some research I  found the culprit. Lena and Ray both have no voicetype specified. It must have gotten lost sometime ago.

I went back in versions to 6.5.x and they were already missing back then. I'm surprised no one mentioned it.

I changed it on my end to:

Lena -> femaleyoungeager

Ray -> maleyoungeager

I think that is what they used to be.

Oh, I have messed that up. Should be corrected in the next update.

20 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said:

First off, there was only one option to flirt. Aren't there usually two? Second, when I selected the only option I got an indifferent response from her even though "Flirt Success" was set to 100%. Tried several times to flirt, no success. So now I'm stuck. If I force-advance via "SetStage" to the next stage would that take me past the "get Lena as my girlfriend"? And if so, would that prevent me from going any further? Isn't ""Lena is my girlfriend" the trigger for the return to Markarth and agreeing to the gender reassignment surgery?

You were right with the breasts - my fault. There is also a PDF with the quest overview.

Thanks for the bug report. It could be I messed this stage up when I did the flirt revamp. If you are stuck, you could indeed use the console to get ahead. But it might cause some further issues down the road. Will have to fix this soon.

Edited by emily1673
Just now, KentuckyExpat said:

I went to see Lena. First off, there was only one option to flirt. Aren't there usually two? Second, when I selected the only option I got an indifferent response from her even though "Flirt Success" was set to 100%. Tried several times to flirt, no success. So now I'm stuck. If I force-advance via "SetStage" to the next stage would that take me past the "get Lena as my girlfriend"? And if so, would that prevent me from going any further? Isn't ""Lena is my girlfriend" the trigger for the return to Markarth and agreeing to the gender reassignment surgery?

Did some more research into this problem, and (so far) cannot see any problem.

You get 1 or 2 options to begin flirting depending on the active/passive stance set in MCM.

Either one should work at this quest stage.

Also, setting "flirt success" to 100% is not a guarantee for success, because this is just the base chance.

Maybe need to wait a few hours and try it again.

(All this doesn't mean that there could not be a bug hidden somewhere as well.)

3 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Also, setting "flirt success" to 100% is not a guarantee for success, because this is just the base chance.

Especially if you didn't change the minimum fashion level for flirting to 0 as well :p. I believe it's 3 by default and it's possible to have a very low fashion level by this point if you're not wearing toenail polish.

Not 100% sure why, hair growth, hair cuts and perms seem to work fine, but color wont apply, any dyes just leave the hair color the same 

Playing on SE if that helps

let me know if you need any other information

16 hours ago, Balgin said:

Especially if you didn't change the minimum fashion level for flirting to 0 as well :p. I believe it's 3 by default and it's possible to have a very low fashion level by this point if you're not wearing toenail polish.

Currently fashion levels are - Current -12, Today's - 11. Minimum to flirt was left at 3, so I don't think that's the problem. I have tried different times, using the "Wait" function. Will have to try something different, maybe go off and adventure for a day or two.

9 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

@emily1673. Could this mod be used for nail growth? :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/116425

Thanks for pointing this out! Looks interesting. Will try whether I can manage the nail length via script. If so, it should work.

3 hours ago, vlaze said:

Not 100% sure why, hair growth, hair cuts and perms seem to work fine, but color wont apply, any dyes just leave the hair color the same 

Playing on SE if that helps

let me know if you need any other information

LITE or standard version?

Make sure to enable "frequent hair check" in MCM.

Not sure what to do anymore so I'm asking here Tris Shadowrunner has no dialogue for getting piercings everything else is working fine including ear piercings I have used this mod before and I did not have this issue so I'm wondering if this is a known bug or if I have done something wrong and should keep looking for a solution. Also Tris seemingly has all other dialogue working fine 

2 hours ago, Xylana said:

Not sure what to do anymore so I'm asking here Tris Shadowrunner has no dialogue for getting piercings everything else is working fine including ear piercings I have used this mod before and I did not have this issue so I'm wondering if this is a known bug or if I have done something wrong and should keep looking for a solution. Also Tris seemingly has all other dialogue working fine 

What version do you use? LE or SE? LITE or full version?

46 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

What version do you use? LE or SE? LITE or full version?

SE 1.5.97 and the full version I tried switching to lite and making a new save and still had the same issue 

Posted (edited)
On 11/21/2023 at 4:46 PM, HahaAh said:

Kind of stupid but on my end I found the solution - I simply forgot to register the new YPS in SlaveTat. Go to SlaveTat MCM and click "Add Tattoo". 

Makeup (Both Lipstick and Eyeliner) works now. Only remaining issues for me are the piercings and stockings but those are certainly caused by the lack of 3BA bodyslide files.

Got back into playing Skyrim but unfortunately I still struggle to get the (body) piercings to work. Makeup and face piercings (earrings, septum piercing) are all visible. Body piercings appear in the SlaveTats menu but aren't visible on the body. Is this really caused by 3BA and am I just out of luck because of it or is anyone aware of a fix? 

Screenshot 2024-05-28 192226.png

Screenshot 2024-05-28 192216.png

Screenshot 2024-05-28 192124.png

Edited by HahaAh
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HahaAh said:

Got back into playing Skyrim but unfortunately I still struggle to get the (body) piercings to work. Makeup and face piercings (earrings, septum piercing) are all visible. Body piercings appear in the SlaveTats menu but aren't visible on the body. Is this really caused by 3BA and am I just out of luck because of it or is anyone aware of a fix? 

This is a known issue, and sadly I don't know to fix it. (It's also mentioned in the section "COMPATIBILITY ISSUES AND DEBUGGING" of the mod description.)

Sometimes the SlaveTats show up after saving/loading the game a couple times.

Alternatively, install RegnPiercings and HDT Piercingsets, as configured in ypsItemSE.json -- they should work, and look better as well.

2 hours ago, Xylana said:

SE 1.5.97 and the full version I tried switching to lite and making a new save and still had the same issue

Sorry, cannot reproduce this bug. The piercing dialogue starts with "may I ask you something".

Edited by emily1673

Not sure why, but I am still occasionally seeing the "your restraints are brushing against your armor" or words to that effect, even though my PC has completed her transition from male to female, losing the bra and belt of female curves, and has met with, and had sex with, her lover, so even the post-op chastity belt is gone. Any ideas?

13 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

Not sure why, but I am still occasionally seeing the "your restraints are brushing against your armor" or words to that effect, even though my PC has completed her transition from male to female, losing the bra and belt of female curves, and has met with, and had sex with, her lover, so even the post-op chastity belt is gone. Any ideas?

This message comes from another mod (I think DD).

Try to equip+unequip a DD chastity belt and chastity bra (any bra and belt works), and see whether this problem persists.

On 5/28/2024 at 9:37 PM, emily1673 said:

This is a known issue, and sadly I don't know to fix it. (It's also mentioned in the section "COMPATIBILITY ISSUES AND DEBUGGING" of the mod description.)

Sometimes the SlaveTats show up after saving/loading the game a couple times.

Alternatively, install RegnPiercings and HDT Piercingsets, as configured in ypsItemSE.json -- they should work, and look better as well.

Sorry, cannot reproduce this bug. The piercing dialogue starts with "may I ask you something".

Thank you for the suggestion. I installed the suggested piercing mods and they are visible. They aren't "integrated" into the yps piercing system though and don't require pierced body parts when spawning them with the item spawner. Should they? I checked and they appear in the ypsItemSE.json.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, HahaAh said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I installed the suggested piercing mods and they are visible. They aren't "integrated" into the yps piercing system though and don't require pierced body parts when spawning them with the item spawner. Should they? I checked and they appear in the ypsItemSE.json.

YPS will auto-equip these piercings when the player gets pierced, if these mods are installed and if the items are configured in the json.

9 hours ago, Ephemeral66 said:

Not sure if this has been answered, but arm pit hair doesn't show up when grown or shaved, and no animation plays when shaving. Do i still need devious devices animations for it to play?

YPS uses some DD animations when doing makeup (like shaving pubic hair and painting toenails). They won't show up when YPS lite is installed. If you want to see these animations, then install DD and YPS full version.

It makes no sense to use DD (or Sexlab) with YPS lite versions.

I would be happy to use non-DD animations for these actions:

- painting toenails

- shaving pubic hair

- shaving armpits

- (hairdressers) cutting hair

If anybody knows good (free-to-use) animations, please let me know. Or if anybody here can create these animations, then even better.

Edited by emily1673

v. 6.7.3:
- added new (de)buffs for hair lengths: Short hair gives a buff to carry weight and fire resistance, as well as a debuff to cold resistance. Long hair does the opposite. (Can be turned off in MCM)
- fashion level will be adjusted according to hair length: Cropped hair or shorter gives -2 fashion; ear to neck length -1; bra strap to waist length +1, hip to classic length +2, mid-thigh and longer +3 fashion. (previously it was just +1 fashion for long hair)
- adjusted weight and visuals of hair trophies
- hairdye process: different messages for using toner or permanent coloration
- hairdressers have now dialog options to give advice on different hair lengths and styles
- added some new "girl talk" dialog topics on hairstyles
- Ray and Lena now have proper voice types
- changed the script of the cuticle remover, so it can run only one instance at a time (possibly fixing a bug)
- updated the contents of the book "A Guide To Nail Polish"
- added about 200 new thoughts to the database

17 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

v. 6.7.3:
- added new (de)buffs for hair lengths: Short hair gives a buff to carry weight and fire resistance, as well as a debuff to cold resistance. Long hair does the opposite. (Can be turned off in MCM)
- fashion level will be adjusted according to hair length: Cropped hair or shorter gives -2 fashion; ear to neck length -1; bra strap to waist length +1, hip to classic length +2, mid-thigh and longer +3 fashion. (previously it was just +1 fashion for long hair)
- adjusted weight and visuals of hair trophies
- hairdye process: different messages for using toner or permanent coloration
- hairdressers have now dialog options to give advice on different hair lengths and styles
- added some new "girl talk" dialog topics on hairstyles
- Ray and Lena now have proper voice types
- changed the script of the cuticle remover, so it can run only one instance at a time (possibly fixing a bug)
- updated the contents of the book "A Guide To Nail Polish"
- added about 200 new thoughts to the database

Currently reinstalling everything due a vortex issue. I'll let you know how this version goes in a few days once ready

10 hours ago, emily1673 said:

YPS will auto-equip these piercings when the player gets pierced, if these mods are installed and if the items are configured in the json.

YPS uses some DD animations when doing makeup (like shaving pubic hair and painting toenails). They won't show up when YPS lite is installed. If you want to see these animations, then install DD and YPS full version.

It makes no sense to use DD (or Sexlab) with YPS lite versions.

I would be happy to use non-DD animations for these actions:

- painting toenails

- shaving pubic hair

- shaving armpits

- (hairdressers) cutting hair

If anybody knows good (free-to-use) animations, please let me know. Or if anybody here can create these animations, then even better.

how about the arm pit hair not showing up or not disappearing when I shave? What could be the cause of that?

11 hours ago, Ephemeral66 said:

how about the arm pit hair not showing up or not disappearing when I shave? What could be the cause of that?

Two possible reasons:

- You didn't install the file Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - SlaveTats Version.zip from Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair (or Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair SlaveTats SE Version) (see mod descripton)

- You are affected by the "slavetats don't show up" bug.

In any case: Check in the SlaveTats MCM, whether the YPS slavetats have been applied.