I am using your mod for years and I love it. But I have question, just out of curiosity why don't you go to "SE"? The tools available for SE AE overshadow by far what LE can do. This is not a complaint I will keep using your mod even if its for LE forever. For me it is essential for a SexLab load order. Also I am not a modder so I may be talking out of my rear. But aren't you putting limits to your own mod? And again this not a complaint or gripe I want to make this clear. It's your mod you do you. I have no say in your creative endeavours and I respect any decision you make it's your creation. Anyway didn't really want to make a point here. Just asking. I am totally satisfied with how things are. Peace! And thank you for creating such an amazing and essential mod.

Edited by Sorrow_421
1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

But I have question, just out of curiosity why don't you go to "SE"?

Very simple: I am familiar with modding in LE, and want to spend the little time I have on modding, and not on getting used to still another modding environment.

Also my LE game setup for playing is pretty good (even though it crashes too often), whereas SE is still incomplete (and it also crashes too often).

Edited by emily1673
2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Very simple: I am familiar with modding in LE, and want to spend the little time I have on modding, and not on getting used to still another modding environment.

Also my LE game setup for playing is pretty good (even though it crashes too often), whereas SE is still incomplete (and it also crashes too often).

I thought as much, absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as you have fun that's what matters. Making a mod is supposed to be fun even if it has its struggles, that's what I think and its fine doing things you're accustomed to and if something "works" why break it?

This goes to every user of a modification. Let's all remember that modders are people and have to have fun too, we download shit and expect things go our way, but it's not like that, its not only they give and we take, give something back the minimum we can do is to at least show appreciation. So let's be humble that someone out there is fulfilling our fantasies. Just say thanks because they gave up energy and precious time for us to get enjoyment. Here's my 2 cents and also I am drunk. The fuck am I saying? Again hope the best for you and thank you for your contribution in my entertainment. Peace and lotta love. Keep slaying.

My experience (after using YPS with few problems with SE for the past few years):

After updating with the new version, I find that yps effects do not show up in the game. Whereas there was a time when opening Slavetats in the MCM allowed application of YPS items to an NPC, YPS no longer shows up as an option. Purchased YPS items show up in the player character inventory, but do not show up after application.

Again, that's my experience. I'm experimenting with ways to fix the problem (reinstallation on a clean save, re-ordering the related mods), but so far no success.

Looks like Slavetats is not playing well with the new version of YPS in SE (viewpoint from a longtime noob).

I'm not asking for anybody to troubleshoot my game. I'm offering an alert for a potential problem with the SE version. If it needs fixing and gets fixed, that solves my problem. Happy day.

14 hours ago, emily1673 said:

You can actually still use the old sound+texture pack.

Plus I'm not on SE. I'll just have to delete any SE stuff from each build before I install. Probably just removing the installer as usual :p.

Well, I tried uninstalling the older version of YPS that I had been comfortably been enjoying for a few years (with Mononman's 2.4 tweak) and then installing the newest iteration by Emily. I have been stubbornly using Nexus Mod Manager community version 0.84.3, but it seems I'm unable to just pop 'n swap the latest YPS that contains all that messy LE/SE stuff as I am unable to get the primary YPS MCM script to fire/activate in game (fresh save from starting cell). What tips can I enact to prune and polish the latest zip file and my file folders to frankenstein it to life in game for LE?

3 hours ago, Pyreliter said:

Well, I tried uninstalling the older version of YPS that I had been comfortably been enjoying for a few years (with Mononman's 2.4 tweak) and then installing the newest iteration by Emily. I have been stubbornly using Nexus Mod Manager community version 0.84.3, but it seems I'm unable to just pop 'n swap the latest YPS that contains all that messy LE/SE stuff as I am unable to get the primary YPS MCM script to fire/activate in game (fresh save from starting cell). What tips can I enact to prune and polish the latest zip file and my file folders to frankenstein it to life in game for LE?

Before you do anything, better wait for the next update (coming within 24 hours).

Alright, next version is ready for download (a bit beta-ish, but I did a lot of testing, so it should basically work):

v. 6.4: New feature: Flirting and Relationship System
- The female player can flirt with most named NPCs, according to sexual preferences set in MCM
- If flirt is unsuccessful, try again after a while; adding some fashion items also helps
- If flirt is successful, you can kiss your partner.
- After a certain number of kisses with the same NPC, you can also engage in sex.
- After a certain number of sex encounters, you can begin a steady relationship with your new boyfriend or girlfriend. This will grant the "young love" buff, which will fade slowly over time (default: in game weeks).
- If in a relationship, you will need to visit your lover once in a while and have sex. Otherwise the relationship will be terminated, and you will get the "lovesick" debuff, which will also fade slowly over time.
-- Currently there is no marker pointing at your boy/girlfriend. Make sure to be able to locate your lover by yourself. Most conveniently, your lover is also your follower.
-- Lovesickness is a very serious condition. Chose your lover wisely and maintain your relationship well!
- Past lovers will refuse to become your lover immediately again.
- Plenty of configuration options in MCM section "NPC Interaction"

Other changes:
- Some more stages in the Dibella quest (quest will now stop at the next cliffhanger :P)
- Bimbos of Skyrim integration:
-- Now correctly shown as "corruption" increase.
-- Corruption caused by fashion addiction increase is now independent from the fashion application percentage (as it was originally intended).
-- Can now set both intensity and likelihood of corruption increase in MCM
- added hair config file for KS Hairdos v. 1.9 (a thousand thanks to Balgin!)
- added hair config file for KS Hairdos HDT SMP (SE version)
- repackaged hair config files to show which configurations are for SE and which for LE
- added hair default config file for KS + HG Hairdos (LE+SE version)
- moved the file "skse/plugins/StorageUtilData/ypsFashion/Underwear.json" to separate folders "02 UnderwearJson LE" / "02 UnderwearJson SE"; this should increase compatibility with mod managers, and make it easy to install this mod on SE

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

v. 6.4: New feature: Flirting and Relationship System
- The female player can flirt with most named NPCs, according to sexual preferences set in MCM
- If flirt is unsuccessful, try again after a while; adding some fashion items also helps
- If flirt is successful, you can kiss your partner.
- After a certain number of kisses with the same NPC, you can also engage in sex.

Something tells me this might be related to the Dibella quest.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

It was. That next step along the path was rather more direct and abrupt than I expected but the lack of any discussion is in keeping with the quiet mousey demeanour of the main character so far.

9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

New feature: Flirting and Relationship System

Didn't have a chance to test it yet, but any chance for an optional "asexual" route? I'd love to go steady, but I usually steer clear of sex, because it just bores me to kingdom come.

9 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Why is 'KS Hairdos+KS Hairdos HDT' not an option for SE in the fomod ? It exists. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300 :classic_blink:

I know that mod. But: "KS Hairdos HDT" for SE has other names for hairstyles than LE. "KS Hairdos HDT" for SE correctly should be named "KS Hairdos HDT SMP (SE version)". The "KS Hairdos HDT" config files do not work for "KS Hairdos HDT SE".

I just freshly added the "KS Hairdos HDT SMP (SE version)" config file to this mod.

Please check first, whether the "KS Hairdos HDT SMP (SE version)" included in this update works. If so, I will add an option "KS + KS HDT SMP Hair Defaults (SE)" soon, also with HG.

6 hours ago, Balgin said:

Actually it is the other way round: Originally, the flirting feature was planned to be just a small part of the Dibella quest, but then I found that it could be turned into a feature of the whole mod. It then got a bit more sophisticated than originally intended.

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

It was. ...

Indeed, that is the spirit of the quest.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Didn't have a chance to test it yet, but any chance for an optional "asexual" route? I'd love to go steady, but I usually steer clear of sex, because it just bores me to kingdom come.

Actually, I also prefer asexual stuff.

In fact, the flirting feature here is not that much about sex itself, but rather about kissing, and exactly about the boredom of sex.

Just thinking how a boyfriend/girlfriend mod without any sex whatsoever would look like; its a bit hard to imagine, but basically just like the flirt feature of this mod, with lots of added dialogue. That would be rather a framework.

I really do like https://skyrimromance.com/ You should try it out, if you haven't already.

Edited by emily1673
17 hours ago, Pyreliter said:

So here is the trick: In the zip-file you will see several subfolders.

Start with the "00 Base" folder.

Then choose on of the "01 Hair Defaults" folder (depending what you need), and copy its contents into the "00 Base" (overwrite files if needed).

Same with the "02 Underwear" folder.

Then zip up the modified "00 Base", and you are all set.

"(quest will now stop at the next cliffhanger)"

I am repeating myself at this stage, but; "Tease much!" ?

Oh well, it seems my current playthrough which revolves around Bimbos is not going anywhere (again), so I might as well start again with a new male character and find out if he can become a famous mage, or that something happens along the way preventing his career.

6 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

You should check out Nexusmods. They have thousands and thousands mods that aren't about sex. ?

Joking aside; I use the LL mods mostly as a buff/debuff trigger, so even though my PCs do have sex, it is something they usually try to avoid as well.

I think i read trough everything and still dont understand everything... and please remember that english is not my first language.

I dont know if im just stupid, but no matter what i do i Always get the Default 1 haircut no matter what option i pick upon mod initalisation.  except for choosing bald. then im bald. for every other haircut i get the Default one.

2 hours ago, LordAdlerblut said:

I think i read trough everything and still dont understand everything... and please remember that english is not my first language.

I dont know if im just stupid, but no matter what i do i Always get the Default 1 haircut no matter what option i pick upon mod initalisation.  except for choosing bald. then im bald. for every other haircut i get the Default one.

Number 1 fix: move YPs down to the bottom of your load order (or very near the bottom). Some other mods conflict and create problems if it's high up.

Number 2: Check you installed some hair config files so that you have some options other than the default available.

@emily1673 - Still got some SE issues.

-The Sound and texture pack doesn't give any FOMOD options to choose between LE and SE. Once installed, textures are missing in game. I am using Vortex, so might be something that is causing a problem there.

-The Heels training is not working.

-Flirt function works, but seems to take an age to start a scene compared to other mods. I've also had it that when waiting for a scene to start, the NPC has been engaged by another NPC for a different scene - I think the other mod(s) did not detect the YPS scene in progress.

After work I am going to manually install YPS to see if that corrects sounds/textures/heels training to see if it a Vortex issue or not.