This mod looks really intriguing. I notice the "no HDT" edition hasn't been updated, is that going to be updated to keep pace with the latest version? What's involved with removing the dependency? Is it something not too complicated I could do myself using TES5Edit whenever a new version is released? I've been trying to use nioverride heels exclusively and I'd love to avoid adding HDT high heels to my dependency list.

​Glad to hear that the heels are working again!

You could add text notifications that say how your character feels each time an addiction is increased, perhaps even add text messages that show in the top left corner of the screen while you're using/wearing something you're addicted to. Messages could change depending on how much addicted you are - you would first keep thinking how wearing makeup feels unnatural to you, and slowly you reach the point where if you don't have any makeup that will feel unnatural instead.
Maybe even add a quest that starts the first time you put makeup on and slowly progresses in stages as addiction increases, with each quest stage being a journal entry on how you're slowly succumbing to the addiction.

Thank you for the suggestions. Seems very doable!

This mod looks really intriguing. I notice the "no HDT" edition hasn't been updated, is that going to be updated to keep pace with the latest version? What's involved with removing the dependency? Is it something not too complicated I could do myself using TES5Edit whenever a new version is released? I've been trying to use nioverride heels exclusively and I'd love to avoid adding HDT high heels to my dependency list.

​Removing the HDT dependency is not complicated. I just don't have the time to do it for every small update.

I do it with creation kit. But you can try it with TES5Edit, maybe it works.

I'm using Tera armor pack UNP and most of the footwear has high heels, yet the mod doesn't recognise them.

On the other hand I guess it is because they are not "true" high heels, the character won't be taller when wearing them.

Here is the solution (somewhat hidden in the mod description): "If you use high heels without a HDT effect, you should at the effect manually to your boots (in the HDT High Heels MCM menu; even 0.0 or 0.1 is fine)"

I've been trying to get the mage nails added to my character (I bought the manicure package), but I keep getting a message that says "Before applying nail polish, you need to remove some unidentified item blocking the nails slot first." What slot do the mage nails use? Also, when I tried applying regular nail polish (green glitter), my character's hands went invisible save for the Racemenu overlays already on them.

I've been trying to get the mage nails added to my character (I bought the manicure package), but I keep getting a message that says "Before applying nail polish, you need to remove some unidentified item blocking the nails slot first." What slot do the mage nails use? Also, when I tried applying regular nail polish (green glitter), my character's hands went invisible save for the Racemenu overlays already on them.

​The mage nails use slot 49, which is also used by other mods (e.g. DD chastity belts).

​Green glitter nails should show, if you have my mods nails pack installed.

​If there are problems (invisible hands), turn off the "Use This Mod's Nail Meshes" in MCM, so that at least the SlaveTat tattoos show up.

​The mage nails use slot 49, which is also used by other mods (e.g. DD chastity belts).

​Green glitter nails should show, if you have my mods nails pack installed.

​If there are problems (invisible hands), turn off the "Use This Mod's Nail Meshes" in MCM, so that at least the SlaveTat tattoos show up.

Oh man, I'm an utter tit; I hadn't noticed the Nail Pack in the download section. As for the Mage Nails, good to know.

I notice the 'Novice Heels',... is there also an Apprentice, Adept, etc... ?

​Pretty much so, but they have different names. Feel free to discover them :)

My character is stuck in bondage high heels and has reached stage six already. Guess it takes a while to reach something else than novice.

My character is stuck in bondage high heels and has reached stage six already. Guess it takes a while to reach something else than novice.

Umh, actually not. Must be a bug. So you are at the highest training stage and still have the effect "novice"?

i need only the heels training mod ? how i disable th others ?

You can enable/disable everything in the MCM menu, should be straightforward.

Umh, actually not. Must be a bug. So you are at the highest training stage and still have the effect "novice"?

Indeed. Although it the beginning I had the training process set to 'fast'. At the moment it is set to default.

Another thing perhaps worth mentioning is that my character sometimes gets stripped. Although the bound heels are not removed, after the action I see a message appearing, telling me that "High Heels Novice" is added. I see both "High Heels Novice" and "Bondage Feet" in list of active effects.

I have an idea for you, dunno how hard it would be to implement, though.

A separate, parallel training track for DD's pony boots.  Walking and running in high heels is one thing, walking and running on the balls of your feet (or your toes) *without* the support of a heel is something else entirely.  Also, if you watch the motion of highly skilled/talented runners, they tend to run on the balls of their feet, so perhaps the pony boot training could nullify the speed reduction (or possibly even give a slight speed boost when running, at the highest levels of training)?

If implemented, I'd suggest that switching between heels (*or* flat shoes) and pony boots would have the same training/retraining/adjustment setup as switching between wearing and not wearing heels.

I don't know if iNeed gets rid of the vanilla salt to replace it by their own version but I find it really hard to come across the salt required for the shaving cream.

Edit : The issue seems to lie with CACO + iNeed who fight over their own kind of salt

​Removing the HDT dependency is not complicated. I just don't have the time to do it for every small update.

Do any scripts need to be changed? If so, which ones? If removing the HDT dependency is pretty easy, you could leave it to the rest of us to make NoHDT versions and post them here.

Do any scripts need to be changed? If so, which ones? If removing the HDT dependency is pretty easy, you could leave it to the rest of us to make NoHDT versions and post them here.

It seemed to work for me without changing any scripts, but I did end up changing one script a little just to stop an error message from appearing repeatedly in my papyrus log(even with the error the mod seemed to be working).

The way I did it: Open the mod in TES5Edit, look at the quest "YPS02Heels". There's a script attached to that quest called "YpsHeelsNio". That script has a property called "hdtMagicEffectHighHeels". Remove that property, then use TES5Edit's clean masters function and it should work.

If you want to get rid of the periodic error in your papyrus log you need to edit YpsHeelsNio.psc

In the function isUsingHighHeels just comment out the first if statement so

bool function isUsingHighHeels(Actor _actor)
	bool result = false
	;it's a hdt heel?
	if _actor.HasMagicEffect(hdtMagicEffectHighHeels)
		result = PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem ; Cinderella Feet Item does not count as using high heels!
	;it's nioverride heels?

becomes:

bool result = false
	;it's a hdt heel?
	;if _actor.HasMagicEffect(hdtMagicEffectHighHeels)
		;result = PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem ; Cinderella Feet Item does not count as using high heels!
	;it's nioverride heels?

Recompile that script and it should stop creating the error in your log.

Still absolutely loving this mod.

Got just one suggestion, and if you don't have time, or don't want to do it, thats fine, just thought I'd throw it out there!

When the animation plays, that makes your character fall, while training, would there be any way to make that not play while in a conversation?

I have mine set on months, so I am continually getting both the bare feet and the high heels animations.   While running and walking I love that it happens, hey, its the whole point of the mod, right?    But while standing still, just seems odd that she falls down with either of them, and (at least for me), it happens almost every other conversation, and sometimes twice in the same conversation.    It IS truly immersive, as you miss that part of the conversation when she falls and makes the sound.  Hey, if you fell over while someone was talking to you, you would probably miss what they were saying.   heheh.   But it just seems like it happens all the time!  Maybe she is shifting back and forth on her feet.  :)

Anyway, thank you once again for this awesome mod,!

It seemed to work for me without changing any scripts, but I did end up changing one script a little just to stop an error message from appearing repeatedly in my papyrus log(even with the error the mod seemed to be working).

The way I did it: Open the mod in TES5Edit, look at the quest "YPS02Heels". There's a script attached to that quest called "YpsHeelsNio". That script has a property called "hdtMagicEffectHighHeels". Remove that property, then use TES5Edit's clean masters function and it should work.

If you want to get rid of the periodic error in your papyrus log you need to edit YpsHeelsNio.psc

In the function isUsingHighHeels just comment out the first if statement so

bool result = false
	;it's a hdt heel?
	if _actor.HasMagicEffect(hdtMagicEffectHighHeels)
		result = PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem ; Cinderella Feet Item does not count as using high heels!
	;it's nioverride heels?

becomes:

bool result = false
	;it's a hdt heel?
	;if _actor.HasMagicEffect(hdtMagicEffectHighHeels)
		;result = PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem ; Cinderella Feet Item does not count as using high heels!
	;it's nioverride heels?

Thanks! This should be flagged for future use, or something.

Great mod. 

Are there any known conflicts that make the MCM hair color option to vanish?  On two different computers, I tried this mod.  The first time I started a new game on each, I was able to select the pubic hair color in MCM.  I like how you did that by the way.  The second time starting a game, the option wasn't there.  This happened on both computers.  I uninstalled the latest version and went back to previous version and the option was there, once and then gone.  The color matching seems to be working with the SOS pubes for females addon.  So it appears that something is conflicting with your MCM menu.  Any ideas?  Or should I figure out how to post my load order?  How do I add a "spoiler" button so I don't make a mess of this thread? 

Thank you for your work and thank you for sharing.

​A separate, parallel training track for DD's pony boots.  Walking and running in high heels is one thing, walking and running on the balls of your feet (or your toes) *without* the support of a heel is something else entirely.  ...

If implemented, I'd suggest that switching between heels (*or* flat shoes) and pony boots would have the same training/retraining/adjustment setup as switching between wearing and not wearing heels.

​The idea is good. However, there is a technical problem, because DD pony boots don't have a "keyword" to discern them from normal bondage boots, so it's not so easy for the script to detect them. I will think about it.

I don't know if iNeed gets rid of the vanilla salt to replace it by their own version but I find it really hard to come across the salt required for the shaving cream.

Edit : The issue seems to lie with CACO + iNeed who fight over their own kind of salt

​Yes, the problem must be another mod.

​Of course you can buy the shaving cream directly from the corresponding vendors.

​Excellent, many thanks for the description!

If you send me the updated file, I can post it in the download section.

When the animation plays, that makes your character fall, while training, would there be any way to make that not play while in a conversation?

I have mine set on months, so I am continually getting both the bare feet and the high heels animations. While running and walking I love that it happens, hey, its the whole point of the mod, right? But while standing still, just seems odd that she falls down with either of them, and (at least for me), it happens almost every other conversation, and sometimes twice in the same conversation.

Indeed the stumble animation shouldn't play too often when you are in a conversation.

​Did you try to turn off the option "Pain Animation When Walking"?

A more correct description of this option actually is: "Show Pain Animation not only when running, but also when Standing or Walking"

Are there any known conflicts that make the MCM hair color option to vanish? On two different computers, I tried this mod. The first time I started a new game on each, I was able to select the pubic hair color in MCM. I like how you did that by the way. The second time starting a game, the option wasn't there. This happened on both computers. I uninstalled the latest version and went back to previous version and the option was there, once and then gone. The color matching seems to be working with the SOS pubes for females addon. So it appears that something is conflicting with your MCM menu. Any ideas? Or should I figure out how to post my load order? How do I add a "spoiler" button so I don't make a mess of this thread?

​This looks like a bug.

I don't think it is related to the load order.

​Most likely it has something to do with the MCM update routine of this script.

Does the whole "hair" tab disappear? Or only the one hair color option?

​PS: You can adding a spoiler button by clicking the icon "special BB code" (third from the left; between the eraser icon and the font selector).

I have mine set on months, so I am continually getting both the bare feet and the high heels animations.   While running and walking I love that it happens, hey, its the whole point of the mod, right?    But while standing still, just seems odd that she falls down with either of them, and (at least for me), it happens almost every other conversation, and sometimes twice in the same conversation.

Indeed the stumble animation shouldn't play too often when you are in a conversation.

​Did you try to turn off the option "Pain Animation When Walking"?

A more correct description of this option actually is: "Show Pain Animation not only when running, but also when Standing or Walking"

Thank you!   I shall try turning that off.    :)

Great Mod! Looking forward to uppdates!

Things I love:

- AMAZING use of Slave tats for the makeup/hair! Like the results of them being applied, and the dynamic states!

- LOVE the "welding" concept - I really like the idea of permanently attaching some custom enchanted jewelry from (mod) and having those things be "locked in" - also might be great for mods that add cursed items of other kinds (like More Interesting Loot as a "PG" example).

- The Nails are also amazingly well done! Huge variety and they look good! I'm using an incredibly odd blend of 7B HDT and UUNP for my loadout and they work flawlessly, no seams.

- Like the new vendors and the whole flavor of it!

Some suggestions:

- The piercings - Should run a check to see which mods are present and add what's found to the vendors, copying (at least the odd piercings, maybe not earrings) into the item lists of your mod. This *should* allow you to control which body slot is used to some degree, and offer you a little more control over what's going where.

- Could you add either more clarification or more control as to the healing stages and/or the amount of time necessary for piercings to heal? Would be great!

- Might be nice to have controls over the periods of time Makeup/Polish/etc last like you do for hair growth.

- More of a question - can you hook into DD and use their attachment script for the nails/piercings (like the time-locked belts from DCL for example)? Might make life easier for the binding scripts.

- For the piercings - if checking for included mods is a problem, it might be a neat alternative to have an equipped item detector, allowing the users to assign equipped items as a particular kind of jewelry - maybe use FISS to export the settings - then people can make the lists and share them or use them with alts/reloads/etc.

- Some prices are a little high (especially when a day's worth of lipstick costs as much as a grand soul gem). Not a problem per se, just mentioning it. Of course I also use TRade and Barter, which might be janking around the prices.

- For the welded piercings - might be something cool for other modders to hook into - for example, Simple Slavery,  DCL, CD, SD+, etc. 

Keep up the good work! Amazing job so far!

Just posted a "non HDT" patch for v. 3.4.4. Many thanks to jb64 for providing it!

Just install it over (after) the normal mod.

Some suggestions:

- The piercings - Should run a check to see which mods are present and add what's found to the vendors, copying (at least the odd piercings, maybe not earrings) into the item lists of your mod. This *should* allow you to control which body slot is used to some degree, and offer you a little more control over what's going where.

- Could you add either more clarification or more control as to the healing stages and/or the amount of time necessary for piercings to heal? Would be great!

- Might be nice to have controls over the periods of time Makeup/Polish/etc last like you do for hair growth.

- More of a question - can you hook into DD and use their attachment script for the nails/piercings (like the time-locked belts from DCL for example)? Might make life easier for the binding scripts.

- For the piercings - if checking for included mods is a problem, it might be a neat alternative to have an equipped item detector, allowing the users to assign equipped items as a particular kind of jewelry - maybe use FISS to export the settings - then people can make the lists and share them or use them with alts/reloads/etc.

- Some prices are a little high (especially when a day's worth of lipstick costs as much as a grand soul gem). Not a problem per se, just mentioning it. Of course I also use TRade and Barter, which might be janking around the prices.

- For the welded piercings - might be something cool for other modders to hook into - for example, Simple Slavery,  DCL, CD, SD+, etc.

Thank you so much for the feedback and the suggestions.

Actually I am currently working on a piercing revamp. The goal is that this mod will provide visible basic starter piercings for all piercing slots, which can all be worn simultaneously (in any combination). This should solve several issues you mentioned.

For the rest, I will see what can be done :)

​A separate, parallel training track for DD's pony boots. Walking and running in high heels is one thing, walking and running on the balls of your feet (or your toes) *without* the support of a heel is something else entirely. ...

​The idea is good. However, there is a technical problem, because DD pony boots don't have a "keyword" to discern them from normal bondage boots, so it's not so easy for the script to detect them. I will think about it.
Just looked at DDX in TES5Edit...what about using the property 'device name' to identify the type of boots? (I don't really know much about modding beyond setting up a modded game so that I can play it, I'm only guessing it's a workable possibility)

​This looks like a bug.

I don't think it is related to the load order.

​Most likely it has something to do with the MCM update routine of this script.

Does the whole "hair" tab disappear? Or only the one hair color option?

​PS: You can adding a spoiler button by clicking the icon "special BB code" (third from the left; between the eraser icon and the font selector).

The hair tab remains, only the color option disappears. 

And thanks for the info.  I haven't done much posting but am now having a strange urge to be more social.  I've even contemplated learning to mod, but thinking about it makes my head hurt.