the public stage 4 texture from yps 4.2 seems to not work correctly for me ( only shows the upper edge hair , evrything else is shaved )

i tried the older stage 4 texture from yps 4.1 and that works correctly

​Thanks for pointing this out. I noticed this bug too. Will be fixed in the next update.

I just look into this again, and i think i can think of a reason... femalefeet_ nif i use has seperate toenail, is it possible you feet mesh does not emily?

Possibly so. Not much I can do about this though, I guess.

Still somebody else, who reported this problem, uses the UUNP body. That might be another reason.

Thanks to Arkon, i manage to solve problem! Emily, i found out if you have more then one Shaving Cream, the menu will no appear, maybe you wanted to know about it!

There is no context menu, but the script is still able to catch a "click" on a MiscItem. The message "you can't equip this item" can safely be ignored (I found no way to turn it off). A menu to choose between "armpit" and "pubic" hair then should appear.

Sometimes the script does not fire though. So far I could solve this bug by dropping the Shaving Cream to ground, and picking it up again (even works with multiple items). I have mentioned this already in the section on "Compatibility Issues" of the mod description. But I will do further research on this problem.

Possibly so. Not much I can do about this though, I guess.

Still somebody else, who reported this problem, uses the UUNP body. That might be another reason.

Oh yes, i also create UUNP body from Bodyslide. It ask you which feet you want, i think i choose, XP32 feet, i will try some time to create the other, maybe they don't have nail mesh!

There is no context menu, but the script is still able to catch a "click" on a MiscItem. The message "you can't equip this item" can safely be ignored (I found no way to turn it off). A menu to choose between "armpit" and "pubic" hair then should appear.

Sometimes the script does not fire though. So far I could solve this bug by dropping the Shaving Cream to ground, and picking it up again (even works with multiple items). I have mentioned this already in the section on "Compatibility Issues" of the mod description. But I will do further research on this problem.

:D It is what i somehow decided to try, i dropped one of two, then it worked on the one left in inventory! Sorry i forgot to check compatibility readme :3

Guest Long John

@emily1673 - I would query can Devious High Heel Training respond to mod events currently please?

If not could it please be considered as it would allow those who create mods to send events to your and have it respond. Change appearance based on the sent event thus meaning mods which make changes occur as a consequence of something (e.g. a curse or enslavement).

The reason why I'm suggesting is because I think this modification combined with Slaverun Reloaded would work well when communicating between each other using ModEvents. So an enslaved player or other supported individual could forcibly have the appearance altered by the owner. The ability to use mod events would be useful also with any other mod as well to their creators.

An event could even be used to lockout or release the ability for said individual to change their appearance themselves.

Again me sorry! I am having trouble disable the hair function of your mod - i first tried only disable SOS meshes from your MCM menu, but it keep re-aply SOS pubic after every load... Slave tat texture remove is not working either, i disable pubic hair or all hair, but nothing happens, and uncheck "lock slavetats" also does nothing, they are still locked... 

Sorry, Please ignore, It is SOS pubic hair mod that keep always adding pubic hair after every load, not your mod.... and Slave tat became unlocked after progressing to next hair grow stage

:D It is what i somehow decided to try, i dropped one of two, then it worked on the one left in inventory! Sorry i forgot to check compatibility readme :3

Actually you were right. This is the bug: http://www.gamesas.com/onequipped-wierdness-t260425.html

Dropping and picking the item up again is just a way to circumvent it.

@emily1673 - I would query can Devious High Heel Training respond to mod events currently please?

If not could it please be considered as it would allow those who create mods to send events to your and have it respond. Change appearance based on the sent event thus meaning mods which make changes occur as a consequence of something (e.g. a curse or enslavement).

The reason why I'm suggesting is because I think this modification combined with Slaverun Reloaded would work well when communicating between each other using ModEvents. So an enslaved player or other supported individual could forcibly have the appearance altered by the owner. The ability to use mod events would be useful also with any other mod as well to their creators.

An event could even be used to lockout or release the ability for said individual to change their appearance themselves.

I would actually love other mods interacting with this mod. So mod events are a good idea; I just need to find out how they work. :)
Guest Long John

@emily1673 - I may be able to point in the right direction:

Emily and handsandarrows:-

handsandarrows, on 12 Oct 2016 - 6:56 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks to Arkon, i manage to solve problem! Emily, i found out if you have more then one Shaving Cream, the menu will no appear, maybe you wanted to know about it!

When installing Requiem 1.9.2 or above series releases on one page of their wizard they have a plugin which turns off (or is it turn them on either way) these kinds of messages. So if you can see how its developer(s) achieved it then you may get an idea how to do it.

When installing Requiem 1.9.2 or above series releases on one page of their wizard they have a plugin which turns off (or is it turn them on either way) these kinds of messages. So if you can see how its developer(s) achieved it then you may get an idea how to do it.

Thanks for the hint! I will look it up.

New version is up:  v. 4.3

- Several functions of this mod can be called from other mods by a initiating a ModEvent. See section "for modders".

- Finally fixed the the hand seams of the nail polish meshes. Yay!

- Eyeshadow and eyeshadow remover pads are now no longer a potion but a "MiscItem" (Clutter). Note: There is a bug preventing the activation of these items if you have a stack 2 or more in your inventory; to fix this, drop one item to the ground and pick it up again.

- The MCM option to change makeup wear-off time should now work correctly

- Pubic Hair Stage 4 should now show correctly

- Changed the armpit hair shaving animation

- Added an MCM option so that pubic+armpit hair uses the same color as facial (head) hear. Default enabled. Custom colors are still possible.

Thanks for the hint! I will look it up.

New version is up:  v. 4.3

- Several functions of this mod can be called from other mods by a initiating a ModEvent. See section "for modders".

- Finally fixed the the hand seams of the nail polish meshes. Yay!

- Eyeshadow and eyeshadow remover pads are now no longer a potion but a "MiscItem" (Clutter). Note: There is a bug preventing the activation of these items if you have a stack 2 or more in your inventory; to fix this, drop one item to the ground and pick it up again.

- The MCM option to change makeup wear-off time should now work correctly

- Pubic Hair Stage 4 should now show correctly

- Changed the armpit hair shaving animation

- Added an MCM option so that pubic+armpit hair uses the same color as facial (head) hear. Default enabled. Custom colors are still possible.

I adore this mod, not to gush or anything.

Mostly 'cuz it works and keeps on working.

But I know, random gushing is frowned upon, so I'll ask a question:

Those lovely messages could be larger so I would not have to get closer to my monitor to see them, if I only knew how.

Some of the messages look pretty normal, it's the ones where it says the piercings itch but that goes away after a while.

I know teeny print has nothing to do with your mod and I was just grasping at straws hoping someone knew.

Anyway, did I mention I love this mod?

Thank you.

Those lovely messages could be larger so I would not have to get closer to my monitor to see them, if I only knew how.
Some of the messages look pretty normal, it's the ones where it says the piercings itch but that goes away after a while.

I know teeny print has nothing to do with your mod and I was just grasping at straws hoping someone knew.

Thank you.

​Thank you for your feedback.

I am not sure whether I really understand the issue. I guess you refer to the messages seen in the picture posted here?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-devious-high-heel-training-yps-immersive-fashion/page-14?do=findComment&comment=1701314

​Are they too small? Or too big? Or too common?

Thank you.

​Thank you for your feedback.

I am not sure whether I really understand the issue. I guess you refer to the messages seen in the picture posted here?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56627-devious-high-heel-training-yps-immersive-fashion/page-14?do=findComment&comment=1701314

​Are they too small? Or too big? Or too common?

The messages about being normal now are OK.

The one where it says

"You can't image how you ever lived without a piercing on your body" are too small on my screen. 

I hope it is an adjustment I am unaware of.

I typically use 1900x1080 resolution.

Are they too common? No! I love them, it's immersive.

And I was told by someone somewhere that it is not mod related.

Well actually,  it might be related to the LENGTH of the message, but that's only a guess.

The one where it says

"You can't image how you ever lived without a piercing on your body" are too small on my screen. 

I hope it is an adjustment I am unaware of.

I typically use 1900x1080 resolution.

And I was told by someone somewhere that it is not mod related.

Well actually,  it might be related to the LENGTH of the message, but that's only a guess.

​Yes, that is related to the length. These messages take only a certain percentage of the screen width. If they are too long, the font size is reduced accordingly. I will see whether I can shorten some of them.

-----

Just posted the non-HDT patch for 4.3.

Thanks to jb64 for providing it.

Hey all, just retried that mod again, and mostlys it runs very well for me. Not using Hair at all, but love the highheel and piercing options.

But with the piercings i still have some problems, with the slot use of some of them. I use only Clit, Nipple, Ears and Naval Piercings (wich seems to be the very most common).

Problem for me is, as i use Devious Devices there are some conflicts. The earrings for exsample use slot 55 wich in DD is used for blindfolds.

So my earrings get detached anytime i get an Blindfold applyed. I am not sure if its used by something other important item, but in the DD hiderlist,

Slot 43 is used for ears (and not used by any devious device). For the Naval it seems this Mod uses Slot 57. Using the HDT Piercing Pack from Skeuomorph

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40622-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/

i hardly found a navalpiercing using that slot, most use 54, which fortunatly is not used in the DD Hiderlist, but not recogniced by this mod (unable to solder).

Maybe there can be done something about that ? regards

Edit: Slot 57 (naval) is used for Vaginal plugs in Devious Devices

But with the piercings i still have some problems, with the slot use of some of them..... The earrings for exsample use slot 55 wich in DD is used for blindfolds.

So my earrings get detached anytime i get an Blindfold applyed....

Slot 43 is used for ears (and not used by any devious device). For the Naval it seems this Mod uses Slot 57. Using the HDT Piercing Pack from Skeuomorph

i hardly found a navalpiercing using that slot, most use 54, which fortunatly is not used in the DD Hiderlist, but not recogniced by this mod (unable to solder).

​Thank you for the feedback.

​Piercing items from 3rd party mods use various slots, some of them conflicting with DD or other mods, and there is nothing I can do about.

​These conflicts are actually the main reason why I introduced SlaveTat piercing items in a recent update, so that you can at least wear a basic piercing in each slot without any item conflict.

​At the moment, this mod is looking for naval piercings only in slots 56 and 57, but it is easy to extend that to slot 54, which I will do in the next update.

​And please feel free to post all instances of piercings not detected by this mod; in most cases this is quite easy to fix.

But with the piercings i still have some problems, with the slot use of some of them..... The earrings for exsample use slot 55 wich in DD is used for blindfolds.

So my earrings get detached anytime i get an Blindfold applyed....

​Thank you for the feedback.

​Piercing items from 3rd party mods use various slots, some of them conflicting with DD or other mods, and there is nothing I can do about.

​These conflicts are actually the main reason why I introduced SlaveTat piercing items in a recent update, so that you can at least wear a basic piercing in each slot without any item conflict.

​At the moment, this mod is looking for naval piercings only in slots 56 and 57, but it is easy to extend that to slot 54, which I will do in the next update.

​And please feel free to post all instances of piercings not detected by this mod; in most cases this is quite easy to fix.

Yeah, its a bit of a hazzle with conflicting slots of different mods :) . As far as i understand your mod only comes with Slavetat piercings, wich are texturebased only. ? I prefer real items worn, (dangling HDT earrings look great... and can be enchanted :P ) thats why i was asking at all.

Thanx for your nice mod and support, i apprichiate !! regards    P.S. Maybe you can add check for Slot 43 for ears(earring) as well ?

Edit. for sure i forgot you didnt provide the piercingset i use, so nothing you can do about the slots used ^^

I prefer real items worn, (dangling HDT earrings look great... and can be enchanted :P ) thats why i was asking at all.

Thanx for your nice mod and support, i apprichiate !! regards    P.S. Maybe you can add check for Slot 43 for ears(earring) as well ?

Personally I also prefer the "real" ones, but it is good to have a choice here.

Currently this mod is already supporting earrings in slot 43. If any particular earrings are not detected, please post their names and original mod here.

I prefer real items worn, (dangling HDT earrings look great... and can be enchanted :P ) thats why i was asking at all.

Personally I also prefer the "real" ones, but it is good to have a choice here.

Currently this mod is already supporting earrings in slot 43. If any particular earrings are not detected, please post their names and original mod here.

I love how your mod doesn't get angry if Player just gets a hold of real piercings and pierces themselves.

Your mod proceeds normally, and the status messages are soothing.

Real women wouldn't go to a shop where the proprietor keeps saying

"you need to leave"

while visiting that woman in the basement no one talks about.

Snooty Hundin.

I happily avoided their shop altogether, except I would not know where to get a razor (I could probably craft one, if I tried).

Actually bushes are very attractive, and no one comments badly, so the bushes stay.

a mod I use has

"my nipple piercing"

"My Piercing (vaginal)"

"My boots"

and they all work wonderfully with your mod.

If any designers are reading this, the soulgem piercings need matching earrings, I think.

Maybe not, But it's not like I'm here all day looking for matching earrings.

Hey Emily, got a question.

I just upgraded from 4.2 to 4.3 and noticed this part-

"The NailsPack is no longer needed, as it is included in v.4.3 and higher. For lower versions it is recommended but optional;"

So, since I was running the NailsPack part with 4.2, and it is no longer needed, should I delete it, and is it safe?   

I've just always heard to not remove any mods from your game, that it caused problems down the road, so thought I'd ask what is the proper way to upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3 regarding the NailsPack.

Thank you for this mod!    I still love how my character accidentally stumbles in combat at the wrong time because she insists on wearing heels.  :)

Hey Emily, got a question.

I just upgraded from 4.2 to 4.3 and noticed this part-

"The NailsPack is no longer needed, as it is included in v.4.3 and higher. For lower versions it is recommended but optional;"

So, since I was running the NailsPack part with 4.2, and it is no longer needed, should I delete it, and is it safe?   

I've just always heard to not remove any mods from your game, that it caused problems down the road, so thought I'd ask what is the proper way to upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3 regarding the NailsPack.

Thank you for this mod!    I still love how my character accidentally stumbles in combat at the wrong time because she insists on wearing heels.  :)

​Yes, it is absolutely safe to delete the NailsPack, if you have version 4.3 or higher.

​(The correct way to upgrade: (1) remove v.4.2; (2) remove the nails pack; (3) install v.4.3)

​Can continue to play with an existing save game.

Thank you!

Hey, I just thought something.     I was thinking of how cool it would be to have a hair stylist, where you could change hair styles, like in Fallout 4. 

Then I thought, a really cool thing would be if you could simply pick two different hair styles, and have a hot key that you could switch back and forth in game, without going to the stylist.   Kinda like, picking hairstyles that look very close, and switching them would be the equivalent of putting the hair up or down, or in and out of a ponytail.

No idea how hard that would be to do, but when I thought of it, I thought of this mod, and that it would go right along with everything else this mod does.   So just thought I'd throw the idea out there, in case you thought it was cool too.   ;)

Hello, i'm using this mod only for the pubic hair growth system but i also tried the nail polish. Unfortunately i didn't read the fine print about the polish providing a speech buff or debuff otherwise i wouldn't have applied it because i don't like having mods provide skill bonuses. My question is regarding the following:

- If you wear nail polish for a very long time (in-game weeks), the buff will gradually turn into a debuff for not wearing nail polish.

Does that debuff go away or is it permanent? I don't want use polish because i don't want the buff but i don't want to be stuck with the debuff either because the speech skill is important to my character. I'm using 4.1 with the no HDT patch because i refuse to install HDT High Heels. If it is permanent, is there a way for me to get permanently get rid of that debuff without uninstalling this mod?

Hey, I just thought something.     I was thinking of how cool it would be to have a hair stylist, where you could change hair styles, like in Fallout 4. 

Adding realisting hair growth and styling is at the moment on a top position on the to-do-list. However, this is a bit complex, so needs some time to implement.

Does that debuff go away or is it permanent? I don't want use polish because i don't want the buff but i don't want to be stuck with the debuff either because the speech skill is important to my character. I'm using 4.1 with the no HDT patch because i refuse to install HDT High Heels. If it is permanent, is there a way for me to get permanently get rid of that debuff without uninstalling this mod?

At this time the debuff is semi-permanent; it will wear off after a long time not using fingernail polish. But it should be possible to turn off the "ugly nails" effect in the console.

Right now I am working on a more sophisticated makeup addiction system, which will extend to other makeup slots, but also with the option to turn it off. This will be the next update.

At this time the debuff is semi-permanent; it will wear off after a long time not using fingernail polish. But it should be possible to turn off the "ugly nails" effect in the console.

Right now I am working on a more sophisticated makeup addiction system, which will extend to other makeup slots, but also with the option to turn it off. This will be the next update.

Ah, thanks a million, i didn't know it could be removed via the console. Since i had to look up the spell ID, i'll share it here in case someone else needs it someday. For the finger nail polish, the unfashionable nails spell ID is 3F02AA8A. Though it wasn't hard to find once i knew how to search. In the console i just typed "help unfashionable 4" and there were only 3 results (and one of them was a magic effect, not a spell). How to know which is the right one? Just try each one until it says the spell was removed. If that spell ID isn't active, it well tell you.

Guest stf19620

Thank you so much Emily for this wonderful mod. This is my favorite. :heart:

I just can't wait for the new makeup addiction system!!!  

I really love the way this mod is evolving, especially the devious addiction aspect of it.

Thanks again for your work,

Looking forward to any future functionality

I changed sos hair under sos at the beginning of the new game so it was gone. Can't seem to get the hair to grow though, even after checking and rechecking the box. The slavetats works, but not the sos, any suggestions?

I got it working. Just needed to update my sos hair. Sorry to bother. :)