A most mysterious update. The mod registers as updated but we've got no changelog and I'm not sure which of the files might be new as I'm not seeing any different numbers. Strange. I'd imagine it might be a very small update to fix a couple of bugs or include a mod but we haven't had a post from Emily yet. I'm half expecting an April Fools mod update where it turns out that drinking the medicine was actually staving off the changes and that not drinking it at all is the way to go with the transformation.

For all we know it could have just been a tiny mod description update. The main mod is showing the same file size and version number. I'm not so sure about the sound and texture pack but maybe, if we're patient, we'll eventually get to find out :).

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

A most mysterious update. The mod registers as updated but we've got no changelog and I'm not sure which of the files might be new as I'm not seeing any different numbers. Strange. I'd imagine it might be a very small update to fix a couple of bugs or include a mod but we haven't had a post from Emily yet. I'm half expecting an April Fools mod update where it turns out that drinking the medicine was actually staving off the changes and that not drinking it at all is the way to go with the transformation.

For all we know it could have just been a tiny mod description update. The main mod is showing the same file size and version number. I'm not so sure about the sound and texture pack but maybe, if we're patient, we'll eventually get to find out :).

yes i figured it out there no changelog

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

I think the mod allready shows as updated, when the description page is edited.

PS. Ah, i see you allready mentioned.

1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Any teasers as to what the new update will contain? :)

Quite a few new stages of the Dibella quest. Plus several error fixes. Plus a (very) small neat new feature.

24 minutes ago, Mynote said:

i need some help :v whenever i try to change the hair-style through the mod i get a message saying "(hair script busy)" any idea why that happens?

Look here. This will also be fixed in the next update.

@emily1673

Suggestion: reduce the amount of dialogue menus required for Tris Shadowrunner's special piercings. It's rather time consuming and redunant to go through the same 3 dialogue menus each time you want a piercing from her.

Maybe change the dialogue to have the detailed conversation the first time the player asks, then shorten it after that?

Shortened to something like "what piercings do you offer?" -> list of piercings.

Looking to get some help.  Either a possible bug or due to my own fault.  

As far as I know, I installed everything right, such as DD, SL Framework, Etc. I also installed v6.1 and the sounds and textures pack.  When I start the game up, everything runs smoothly.  Gets to the part where it asks about hair control and what you want (no, hair only, body and hair).  I click on body and head hair and I pick the style and color I want.  Now here's where it goes wrong: No matter what length  i choose,it stays in whatever style it was when I left character creator but the color will be the right color.  Also, say I start as bald(still has default hair) and I wait until my hair grows, I get a notification that it grew to the next stage, but there's no visible change to hair.

And it gets even more frustrating when an earlier version worked, (5.4.1).  Works perfectly. 

Wondering if anyone else ran into something like this.  Thanks for the help

Just now, Tohm29 said:

As far as I know, I installed everything right, such as DD, SL Framework, Etc. I also installed v6.1 and the sounds and textures pack.  When I start the game up, everything runs smoothly.  Gets to the part where it asks about hair control and what you want (no, hair only, body and hair).  I click on body and head hair and I pick the style and color I want.  Now here's where it goes wrong: No matter what length  i choose,it stays in whatever style it was when I left character creator but the color will be the right color.  Also, say I start as bald(still has default hair) and I wait until my hair grows, I get a notification that it grew to the next stage, but there's no visible change to hair.

Did you install the proper hair configuration? You must install the "00 Base" plus one of the "01" hair configurations.

The first stage after bald ("short stubbles") looks the same as bald, because there are no different hair styles available (at least I didn't find any).

7 hours ago, Hylysi said:

@emily1673

Suggestion: reduce the amount of dialogue menus required for Tris Shadowrunner's special piercings. It's rather time consuming and redunant to go through the same 3 dialogue menus each time you want a piercing from her.

Maybe change the dialogue to have the detailed conversation the first time the player asks, then shorten it after that?

Shortened to something like "what piercings do you offer?" -> list of piercings.

i deff agree with u...this should be a must to do..

I am a littel confused about labia and clitoris piercing. After i have started the "chastity piercing quest" i came to the point where i decided to keep them on for a bit longer, at least till they are fully healed. There seems to be no progress, and it allways said, studs only (even i had worn the rings). I noticed i hadnt checked monitoring for Labia, so i switched that on.

It then begun to removing and reequiping (as it was allready soldered) my clitpiercing, telling only studs could be worn. Guess it was somewhat mixing up clit and labia piercing.

After finaly removing the chastity piercing from labia (through quest) i visitit the soltitude shop, and see whats about labia piercings/studs, but didnt found any option to either pierce nor buy any studs for the labia. Is there no option for that piercing at all, beside the quest ? Under effects, there is an entry "pierced labia". regards

PS: Is there a list of slots you use for the peirced bodyparts ? . I use the "Slot49" version of the chastity piercing mod. My clit piercing uses slot 50

34 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I am a littel confused about labia and clitoris piercing. After i have started the "chastity piercing quest" i came to the point where i decided to keep them on for a bit longer, at least till they are fully healed. There seems to be no progress, and it allways said, studs only (even i had worn the rings).

PS: Is there a list of slots you use for the peirced bodyparts ? . I use the "Slot49" version of the chastity piercing mod. My clit piercing uses slot 50

There is a bug with the script not properly detecting the chastity piercing as labia piercing (actually the "pierced" status appears and disappears once every few seconds, that's why it'll never heal). This will be fixed in the next update.

There is a list of the slots somewhere in this thread. It is quite complicated, since I tried to make most of the piercing mods work (and they use various slots). For the chastity piercing, both slot49 and slot50 should work.

[edit] Here is the list: mostly up to date (the chastity labia rings are not included though)

11 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Did you install the proper hair configuration? You must install the "00 Base" plus one of the "01" hair configurations.

The first stage after bald ("short stubbles") looks the same as bald, because there are no different hair styles available (at least I didn't find any).

I'm fairly competent with modding, but I'm not exactly understanding how I exactly do that.  Where would I find that?

Hey emily, have you ever thought about adding bras to the mod ? The player character would have to wear one to be more comfortable during her travels. There could be various variations like a normal bra,sports bra,lingerie etc. I can´t find any slavetats bra mods but i think it would be a pretty neat feature. 

Fixed my issue. First mistake was using Vortex. It didnt even give me the option to select Base 00. Switched to Mod Manager 2  when I went to install it, gave me the option to select what i wanted. 

Just in case anyone else has the issue

8 hours ago, Balgin said:

For the record for some reasons nylons aren't appearing on the character this update. They worked perfectly with the previous version.

Cannot confirm. Check in the SlaveTats MCM, whether the Tats are applied correctly. And possibly try with a new save.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Hey emily, have you ever thought about adding bras to the mod ? The player character would have to wear one to be more comfortable during her travels. There could be various variations like a normal bra,sports bra,lingerie etc. I can´t find any slavetats bra mods but i think it would be a pretty neat feature. 

That's a good idea. Or adding debuffs for not wearing a bra etc. I found some slavetat bras here, but they look more like body paint. If you can find any good bra tats, that would be nice. Or some lingerie, that does not conflict with chest armor pierces.

17 hours ago, cascen said:

i deff agree with u...this should be a must to do..

Maybe some day. At least the feature is working somehow, and I am currently more concerned to fix some errors and implement new features.

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Cannot confirm. Check in the SlaveTats MCM, whether the Tats are applied correctly. And possibly try with a new save.

That's with 4 different saves. I will check with slavetats 'though.

Okay, so it's save specific. Older saves (even if run through a save cleaner) simply won't apply the stockings as slavetats whereas newer ones will. Interesting. I'll make a note for future reference.

8 hours ago, emily1673 said:

That's a good idea. Or adding debuffs for not wearing a bra etc. I found some slavetat bras here, but they look more like body paint. If you can find any good bra tats, that would be nice. Or some lingerie, that does not conflict with chest armor pierces.

Corsets too!

It would be super cool to have an option for them actually to body morph too.  I don't think a slavetat version of a corset would look too nice though.