17 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Hi, thanks @emily1673 for this lovely mod. I would like to suggest adding professional toe nails application with meshes support.

Thank you for linking these mods. I would like to add them, but they don't seem to be compatible with the Cinderella Feet. Any workaround?

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

So, any idea what's causing me to see a pretty frequent message that the hair script is busy?

When this message appears, the hair script is overloaded. Usually you can just ignore it. But when the hair script is busy, please wait 2 seconds before browsing through hair styles or similar things.

Turning "frequent hair checks" off in MCM also will help.

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

Usually the cause is being a vampire. Vampirism seems to conflict with the hair control. The Vampire Hair Control button in the MCM helps but, most importantly, a cured vampire still needs vampire hair control. Whatever it is that being a vampire does to the hair remains after vampirism is cured so I suppose the question should be "are you now, or have you ever been a vampire?"

If vampirism is not related then that's interesting and definitely something that should be looked in to.

Ah, this will be it. I was aware of the problems of vampirism and hair control, but thought that if I only activated hair control after bring cured it would be fine. How experimental is the vampire hair control? And is this an issue with all vampire transformations (lesser and lord)? I just wonder why the problem would remain after being cured... Presumeably it's  a problem with scripts, but does that means it a vanilla script to do with being a vampire that is stopping the YPS script from working? Or could it be some change to the character data that then causes the YPS script to not work properly?

One thing which could be of relevance (though I have absolutely no knowledge of coding and scripting) could be to do with the fact that Bethesda did not give vampires the ability to use the face sculptor... I dont know why but it could be because of a script issue like this. Racemenu still works, and works for vampires, so not sure why there would be an issue, though.

39 minutes ago, Brekfust said:

How experimental is the vampire hair control?

At this point it's fairly reliable. The only times I've seriously noticed it malfunction was when transforming to Vampire Lord form and back again while in the Soul Cairn during the Dawnguard quest line. After finishing Dawnguard it seemed to work just fine.

I just wonder why the problem would remain after being cured... Presumeably it's  a problem with scripts, but does that means it a vanilla script to do with being a vampire that is stopping the YPS script from working? Or could it be some change to the character data that then causes the YPS script to not work properly?

I don't know but the fact that it persists after being cured means that vampirism is more permanent than we thought. I know that characters can become infected again but, in that case, it's interesting to know why the game still tracks the condition. Maybe so you don't have to repeat the earlier stages of the curing quest next time? I don't know.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

I don't know but the fact that it persists after being cured means that vampirism is more permanent than we thought. I know that characters can become infected again but, in that case, it's interesting to know why the game still tracks the condition. Maybe so you don't have to repeat the earlier stages of the curing quest next time? I don't know.

Well there must be tracking of some form for the vampire lord at least, because Serana will only turn the PC twice, so there may be one of those hidden quest stage things that goes from 0 to 1 once the PC has been turned... but I don't know. 

I've done some more teesting. Unfortunately, even with the vampire hair control enabled, I still seem to be having the same problem. The default hair styles do not seem to be present at all. Hair growth only is working when I use the debug potion that grows it to max length. This change is recognised, as using the elastic band gives me the options for that length (braid or ponytail), and if I choose one, if appears. However, brushing it out doesn't change the hair. When having a hair cut, everything seems to work as usual, except when I choose the default hair option for my length: if I do so, regardless of the length, it doesn't seem to work and my hair stays the same.

I'm also not sure if the growth is working either.... I have put the hair growth speed on the highest possible setting (10 and with ultra fast), as well as using the frequent check, yet the hair length never changes. When asking Yolie to check my hair, the time to next stage is displayed (9h and something at present), but it doesn't reduce. Waiting or leaving the game running doesn't seem to change this time.

A further thing I have encountered is with the "show me a style" option. When asking for a demonstration of a style in a different colour, the style is displayed in the correct colour, but after the 5 seconds have passed, the colour changes back, but the hair style does not. So I was left with a length 7 haircut, even though the menu was telling me my length was 19.

Any further suggestions as to what I might try to fix this? The main problem is the growth issue (as well as the default hairstyles not appearing), but I thought the demonstration style problem would be of interest.

EDIT: I think I've found the problem and the solution. For some reason, in the MCM, the "use custom styles as defaults" option was selected. (Not sure why, as I definitely didn't tick that). However, I think it was therefore trying to give me a hair option I hadn't defined, and so there was no change. This may also solve the demonstration problem, but will check that.

19 hours ago, Balgin said:

This time, instead of men harassing her, she could be approached by women who would compliment her on her hair. They could say she's very brave, they don't know if they'd dare to try such a style themselves, can they touch it etc? The last one or two women would also ask where they could go to get a similar haircut because they're seriously considering it (they don't actually have to go and change their appearance, of course, as they could change their mind later on).

Good idea and easy to do. I might add a short encounter like this.

12 hours ago, emily1673 said:

When this message appears, the hair script is overloaded. Usually you can just ignore it. But when the hair script is busy, please wait 2 seconds before browsing through hair styles or similar things.

Turning "frequent hair checks" off in MCM also will help.

I'll try turning frequent hair checks off, I had it on since I was having the 'hair not updating/picking style' bug and forgot to turn it back off afterward. The script usually shows up when I'm not doing anything related to YPS, so I'm thinking it's the checking. Wonder what's causing the overload though?

The hair not choosing styles issue I've been seeing mentioned does appear to be related to checking custom styles as default, at least unchecking that fixed the problem for me since things seem to be working correctly after unchecking that option, then using a potion to grow hair before cutting it.

Poor Ranmir. All he wants to do is enjoy his drinks in peace and quiet and he has to put up with this brainless young woman who keeps coming to pester Ray about her insecurities and Ray's already sitting too close to Ranmir to begin with!

18 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Thank you for linking these mods. I would like to add them, but they don't seem to be compatible with the Cinderella Feet. Any workaround?

Hi @emily1673,

OK, I took a look into the mod files and there appears to be 3 Cinderella meshes included. 

barefoot_hh (I am guessing stands for high heels) [mesh shows feet arched a bit]
barefoot_uh (I am guessing stands for ultra high heels) [mesh shows feet arched even more]
barefoot_b (I am guessing stands for bondage/ballet) [mesh shows feet completely arched in a ballet form]

This file structure gives the impression that you planned to do three levels of Cinderella feet. However, this is not the case when testing the mod in game.

So currently implemented in the mod (from my testing... pls correct me if I am wrong)

There are only 2 Cinderella feet stages.

Arched feet (Reached by wearing normal heels a lot) ==> And is using barefoot_hh mesh

Bondage feet (Reached by wearing bondage heels a lot) ==> And is also using barefoot_hh mesh

Conclusion, Currently you are only using one mesh barefoot_hh for the Cinderella feet feature (And it is indeed not compatible with toe nails mesh)

Solution

I extracted the feet mesh from the heels mod and created a new arched feet mesh that is also compatible with the nails mesh. I tested it by replacing barefoot_hh and it actually looks very good in game. ???

A bonus: The new arched feet use nioOverride heels system instead of HDT heels system (hopefully no more buggy hdt script that gets your feet underground sometimes)

YPS new UNP arched feet works with nails mesh.7z

20200420_024742.png.eb0390d2d9eb8df3cad4c2a0dff8eb07.png20200420_024054.png.ef6c28fd0946f75a8010f4ceba38efab.png20200420_025055.png.e9c4f30e8816d8f7708782444928763e.png

One further question... been playing with this for a while but wondered if there was an easy fix. I'm getting wrist seams with the nails. I tried the option to just use the Slavetats nails but they seem to have the problem too. They aren't in bodyslide are they? I'm using cbbe curvy (with physics).

19 hours ago, Balgin said:

Poor Ranmir. All he wants to do is enjoy his drinks in peace and quiet and he has to put up with this brainless young woman who keeps coming to pester Ray about her insecurities and Ray's already sitting too close to Ranmir to begin with!

Much to Ranmir's relief, Ray will be relocated to a side room in the next update. Though, Ranmir could need a friend to cheer him up, isn't it?

17 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Hi @emily1673,

OK, I took a look into the mod files and there appears to be 3 Cinderella meshes included. 

barefoot_hh (I am guessing stands for high heels) [mesh shows feet arched a bit]
barefoot_uh (I am guessing stands for ultra high heels) [mesh shows feet arched even more]
barefoot_b (I am guessing stands for bondage/ballet) [mesh shows feet completely arched in a ballet form]

This file structure gives the impression that you planned to do three levels of Cinderella feet. However, this is not the case when testing the mod in game.

So currently implemented in the mod (from my testing... pls correct me if I am wrong)

There are only 2 Cinderella feet stages.

Arched feet (Reached by wearing normal heels a lot) ==> And is using barefoot_hh mesh

Bondage feet (Reached by wearing bondage heels a lot) ==> And is also using barefoot_hh mesh

Conclusion, Currently you are only using one mesh barefoot_hh for the Cinderella feet feature (And it is indeed not compatible with toe nails mesh)

Wonderful, now I think I can go ahead with professional pedicure! (Just hope that the meshes work for CBBE, which is the preferred body for this mod.)

Actually, the Cinderella meshes were done by Xinafay, and I just included all of them in this mod. There was never the intent to use more than one mesh for the feet.

9 hours ago, Brekfust said:

One further question... been playing with this for a while but wondered if there was an easy fix. I'm getting wrist seams with the nails. I tried the option to just use the Slavetats nails but they seem to have the problem too. They aren't in bodyslide are they? I'm using cbbe curvy (with physics).

Slavetats does not effect meshes. But there used to be a problem with hand seems, which was resolved some time ago. (When playing around with the SE version, I found that the hand seems were back though.)

The one thing that concerns me about these UNP feet is that pretty much everything else in the mod uses CBBE. In fact this mod is one of the main reasons why I still use CBBE over any other body mod. I wouldn't want to have awkward ankle gaps or something.

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Much to Ranmir's relief, Ray will be relocated to a side room in the next update. Though, Ranmir could need a friend to cheer him up, isn't it?

Wonderful, now I think I can go ahead with professional pedicure! (Just hope that the meshes work for CBBE, which is the preferred body for this mod.)

Actually, the Cinderella meshes were done by Xinafay, and I just included all of them in this mod. There was never the intent to use more than one mesh for the feet.

Slavetats does not effect meshes. But there used to be a problem with hand seems, which was resolved some time ago. (When playing around with the SE version, I found that the hand seems were back though.)

I use a UUNP body type is there any chance for a patch for those type of feet? 

Hi, I love this mod it is very fun and immersive (to change hair instead of using Racemenu everytime). Could I ask for a small feature where you would get a debuff if you keep the same hairstyle for a configurable amount of days?  It would encourage PC to keep changing her hairstyle and make it part of her routine, great for roleplaying. Thanks

34 minutes ago, bims97 said:

Hi, I love this mod it is very fun and immersive (to change hair instead of using Racemenu everytime). Could I ask for a small feature where you would get a debuff if you keep the same hairstyle for a configurable amount of days?  It would encourage PC to keep changing her hairstyle and make it part of her routine, great for roleplaying. Thanks

Given how slowly hair grows you'd want to make this a long amount of days. Getting fifteen haircuts in a single week could make someone quite unrecognisable! In all seriousness 'though are you wanting to just keep switching styles within the same length category? If so you could probably do that without a debuff to incentivise you but I suppose it could be possible.

Perhaps, instead of a certain number of days, it could be a debuff for growing out a style to a new length without getting a new style that matches the new length to smarten it up a bit. "Your hair is starting to look scruffy/awkward. Better go see a hairdresser to fix it up a bit and put some joy back in your life."

@emily1673 Hello, write pls on mod page that update to version 6.0.5 from anything else on existing save isn't working or 6.1 can cause this, idk. Half of mod is broken such as duplicated NPCs from mod, when using Shaving Knife it tryes to apply eyeshadow(like i'm using eyeshadow applicator brush) for some reason then asking about shaving hair and won't work at all(got error SlaveTats is busy right now), heels don't progress, idk about other stuff i don't use head hair option.

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

Given how slowly hair grows you'd want to make this a long amount of days. Getting fifteen haircuts in a single week could make someone quite unrecognisable! In all seriousness 'though are you wanting to just keep switching styles within the same length category? If so you could probably do that without a debuff to incentivise you but I suppose it could be possible.

Perhaps, instead of a certain number of days, it could be a debuff for growing out a style to a new length without getting a new style that matches the new length to smarten it up a bit. "Your hair is starting to look scruffy/awkward. Better go see a hairdresser to fix it up a bit and put some joy back in your life."

yeah thats I'm talking about, I didn't even consider haircut, just the hairstyles that can be changed using only the hair brush and hair band.  We can make those hairstyles give a small temporary buff whereas the hairstyle done by a professional would last much longer and have more buffs. 

Edit: Particularly when using survival mods and when you are away from holds. This can be used as a method to at least try to maintain the buffs while out exploring. 

Sorry english isn't my primary language.

Hy there, first, thx for the mod and keeping work on it, i really like it. After updating from 6.0.3 to 6.1 i have the problem, that my hands are invisable. Did an uninstall and reinstall new version (all three files, core, sound/texturepack and UUNP patch). No saveclean thou. I tried rebuilding body and handmeshes in Bodyslide, but that didnt help. When wearing gloves and removing them, the hands appear for around 4-5 secounds but vanish again. When uninstalling the mod, hands show as normal. Anyone an idea about that? regards

9 hours ago, bims97 said:

yeah thats I'm talking about, I didn't even consider haircut, just the hairstyles that can be changed using only the hair brush and hair band.  We can make those hairstyles give a small temporary buff whereas the hairstyle done by a professional would last much longer and have more buffs.

So far all you get is reminders, e.g. to redye the hair or refresh the buzzed nape. But of course, I could add more to that.

5 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Hy there, first, thx for the mod and keeping work on it, i really like it. After updating from 6.0.3 to 6.1 i have the problem, that my hands are invisable.

Invisible hands are generally related to the missing sound&texture pack (or you are using Kaw's nail polish, and didn't install Kaw's claws mod). Make sure you have the newest version installed.

11 hours ago, stalPROm said:

@emily1673 Hello, write pls on mod page that update to version 6.0.5 from anything else on existing save isn't working or 6.1 can cause this, idk. Half of mod is broken such as duplicated NPCs from mod, when using Shaving Knife it tryes to apply eyeshadow(like i'm using eyeshadow applicator brush) for some reason then asking about shaving hair and won't work at all(got error SlaveTats is busy right now), heels don't progress, idk about other stuff i don't use head hair option.

Sorry for these problems. That sounds really serious. I myself never have experienced duplicated NPCs. Upgrading a mod is always a bit risky, as things can get broken. Did others have similar issues?

Upgrading a mod is always a bit risky, as things can get broken. Did others have similar issues?

Lena used to have grey face bug for ages. She started out looking normal in 6.0 then 1 or 2 updates later she went grey face really quickly. Now the latest update has fixed her grey face issues. Tris still has major grey face 'though (she's had it about as long as Lena did). Apart from that I haven't had any issues with the npc's themselves yet.

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

So far all you get is reminders, e.g. to redye the hair or refresh the buzzed nape. But of course, I could add more to that.

Invisible hands are generally related to the missing sound&texture pack (or you are using Kaw's nail polish, and didn't install Kaw's claws mod). Make sure you have the newest version installed.

Sorry for these problems. That sounds really serious. I myself never have experienced duplicated NPCs. Upgrading a mod is always a bit risky, as things can get broken. Did others have similar issues?

Not seen any duplicate npcs. 

Hello! As some previous have said, first of all, thank for your work on this great mod!! 

I am facing a single problem: just installed v6.1 but the Dibella quest still stops in the same stage as v6.0.5 did. I have not updated, it's a clean save with no previous versions active. Not sure how to proceed or if it is some mistake I have made..

(Oh yea, besides this I haven't noticed any other bugs. All good)

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

thanks, just something to add if you have the time. Great mod by the way.