At this point I think one of my mods is badly interacting with YPS and deleting some of the dialogue options.

How are you supposed to get your ears pierced?

edit: Ok literally no functions of the mod work now I'm about to turn into the joker

edit2:I loaded an old save and its modlist and can confirm that something just straight broke yps on my most recent save. Gonna do some troubleshooting to find out the problem mod, or problem mcm configuration. For reference, none of the YPS items do anything, and the only dialogue that actually shows a text box is the one for examining your hair. Girl talk also doesn't show up at all.

(Hopefully) Final Edit:Found the mod. It was somehow preventing YPS from properly initializing on a new game, effectively turning the mod into a brick. It was comically hard to track down because removing it from an existing save or adding it didn't change anything.

Edited by finalhg800

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but has there ever been any interest in implementing mods such as Satisfactory Piercings into yps piercings? I think it's only on SE and I know development for this mod favors LE but it is by far the best wearable facial piercing mod I've found, so with my almost 0 modding knowledge I don't know how easy it would be to translate to both versions of yps if possible at all. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there just in case or if anyone on SE wants to try it with yps, I can't go without both in my load order anymore lol.

17 hours ago, emily1673 said:

As for instant removal: Do you mean the slavetat piercings? This won't work, because adding/removing slavetats needs a few seconds.

Normal piercing items can instantly be removed or worn (if needed, disable the piercing monitor in MCM).

As for uninstall: Generally, it is not a good idea to uninstall a mod during mid-gameplay, much less to re-install it later on. I might think to add a debug option to remove the fashion (de)buff manually.

Fashion addiction: Does this persist when you activate the addiction system?

Stockings: The stocking system got revamped by Monoman, and was included into this mod. Maybe that causes the issue. Does the problem persist with a new savegame?

I know removing mods mid-playthrough is not a good practice, but I had to do it because the piercing system was bugged in my game and I had an old version. Re-installing did the trick but I also had to be careful about removing/resetting any existing features manually. Then you can use savecleaner to clear out remaining scripts after unstalling. My game is fine right now.

Edited by RoninDog
4 hours ago, anonymous515 said:

Chest piercings aren't showing. Does body need to be CBBE, not CBBE HDT or any other variant?

Sometimes slavetat piercings are not showing up. Frequent reloading might help.

Or use the HDT piercing sets:

11 hours ago, anonymous515 said:

Chest piercings aren't showing. Does body need to be CBBE, not CBBE HDT or any other variant?

It's hit or miss. I'm on SE with 3BA and the Torso piercings are the only ones actually getting applied for me. 

v. 6.7
- Player thought system - now featuring voice overs!
-- The following conditions may trigger "player thoughts" shown as notifications:

• Papyrus (StorageUtil) variables set by modders
  • LocationTypes
  • Certain player conditions: flying, incombat, onmount, running, sneaking, sprinting, tresspassing, weapondrawn, swimming, sitting, hasnogold, hasfollower
  • (worn) armor keywords
  • any combination of the above conditions, linked with the operator & ("and"), or negated with the operator !

-- Currently 1736 thoughts are all fully voiced.

-- Fully customizable by editing the .json files. Can easily add/remove "thought" messages, and add/remove voice overs.
-- Thought frequency can be set in MCM

----------------------------

YPS Player Thought System FAQ (v. 6.6.1)

Q: What is the Player Thought System?
A: The Player Thought System will from time to time show certain “thoughts” depending on conditions defined in a configuration file. The purpose is to add more immersion to the game. It can also be used to simulate aspects of mind control.

Q: Which conditions are available?
A: The system may react to general player conditions (running, swimming, fighting…), location types (city, dungeon, wilderness…), keywords (of items currently worn), StorageUtil variables set by a mod.

Q: The system is a nice idea, but the thoughts do not match my playing style.
A: You may configure your own thoughts. Open the file \SKSE\Plugins\ypsThoughts\ypsThought_(fe)male_database.json, where you can change, add or remove thoughts just as you like. There are two files, one for male and one for female characters. You are encouraged to share your “thoughts” with the community. Every small contribution helps.

But when editing the json files, remember to make backups of your modifications, as they might get overwritten when updating the mod.

Q: How is determined, which thought is played?
A: The thought system mod will go through all conditions defined in the file \SKSE\Plugins\ypsThoughts\ypsThought_conditions.json, then pick a random condition that is currently true, and finally play a random thought from the thought database.

Q: Can I change the frequency of a single thought?
A: There is a slider in MCM affecting the frequency of thoughts in general. To change the frequency of a single specific thought, you can repeat the same thought string several times and/or add empty thoughts “” to the thought database.

Q: How to use the StorageUtil variables?
A: They are found in the section “papyrusvalues”. These variables can be set by modders. There are over 100 papyrus values predefined by YPS, matching certain YPS conditions (see commented list below). You can also add papyrus values from other mods.

Q: What are the location conditions?
A: These conditions begin with “LocType” and match any location type in vanilla Skyrim. Here is a full list: AnimalDen, BanditCamp, Barracks, Castle, Cemetery, City, Clearable, DragonLair, DragonPriestLair, DraugrCrypt, Dungeon, DwarvenAutomatons, Dwelling, FalmerHive, Farm, ForswornCamp, GiantCamp, Guild, Habitation, HabitationHasInn, HagravenNest, Hold, HoldCapital, HoldMajor, HoldMinor, House, Inn, Jail, LumberMill, MilitaryCamp, MilitaryFort, Mine, OrcStronghold, PlayerHouse, Settlement, Ship, Shipwreck, SprigganGrove, StewardsDwelling, Store, Temple, Town, VampireLair, WarlockLair, WerebearLair, WerewolfLair
Furthermore, the thoughts system accepts the “LocTypeWilderness”, which does not have to appear in the list.

Q: What general player conditions are available?
A: These conditions begin with a $ sign. Currently available are: $isflying, $isincombat, $isonmount, $isrunning, $issneaking, $issprinting, $istrespassing, $isweapondrawn, $isswimming, $issitting, $hasnogold, $hasfollower, $isoverencumbered
These are hard-coded.

Q: What about item keywords?
A: These keywords begin with the # sign and will be valid, if the player is currently wearing an item with the keyword. You may add as many additional item keywords to the list as you like. You can use item keywords from any mod you have installed, not just vanilla Skyrim and YPS.

Q: What about the “thoughtconditions”?
A: This is a powerful advanced feature. You may take any number of conditions (StorageUtil, Location, Player conditions, Item keywords) and combine them with the operators “&” (“and”) as well as “|” (“or”); each condition may also be prefixed with the operator “!” (“not”). Brackets are not allowed. The thought will then only be played if the logical combination is met. The conditions used here do not have to appear in the above conditions list. Note that you have to define corresponding thoughts for the whole combination in the thought database.

Q: What is the hierarchy of these logical operators?
A: The "!" operator is linked directly to the following single condition. The “|” operator has higher priority than the “&” operator. For example, the condition items: !A&B|!C&D are evaluated as (NOT A) AND ( B OR NOT C ) AND D.

Q: Now I added a lot of my own thoughts to the thought database, but the thoughts aren't showing up at all.
A: Be aware of the json syntax. It is very easy to miss a bracket or to add an unneeded comma. I recommend using a json syntax checker like https://jsonlint.com/ . Furthermore, all conditions listed in the thought database must be written in lower case characters.

Q: Can I add more voice-overs?

A: Definitely! Adding your own voice overs is as easy as follows:

• Record the voice to a wav file, give it a 5 digit name with leading zeroes (e.g. 01737.wav). (If you care: Sound quality should be PCM516 LE 48 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono. Other sound qualities might also work, just try.)
  • Place it into the folder data\Sound\fx\ypsSounds (use new numbers for new sounds)
  • Add the number in square brackets (e.g. "[01737]") to the corresponding thought in the thought database json. Done!

Currently the limit is at 32767 voices. Sounds number 00001-05999 may be used freely for female thoughts. 06000-08999 should be used for male thoughts; 09000-10000 are reserved for YPS internal use. 10001-32767 are reserved for future uses.

The order of the numbers does not matter, but better avoid making it too messy.

You are very much encouraged to share your "thoughts" and/or voice-overs with the community.

Q: I am a modder and want to use the thoughts system for my mod.
A: Quite easy. Find the script ypsThoughts.psc, rename it and attach it to a quest of your mod. Make any necessary changes (you might want to change the json file path names in the first lines). Autofill all properties. Then make a script in your main mod call the function Playthought() at the desired frequency. It is advised to add an MCM option to turn the thought system on/off, and to set the frequency.
The command to set a storage value is:
StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "<papyrusvaluename>", 1)
and the same command with 0 to turn it off.

Edited by emily1673

Commented list of YPS papyrus (storageutil) variables that can be used with the thought system (v. 6.2.2):

Spoiler

active fashion buff, strength level 0 to 11:
"yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel0", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel1", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel2", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel3", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel4", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel5", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel6", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel7", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel8", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel9", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel10", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel11",

active fashion debuff, strength level 1 to 10:
"yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-1", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-2", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-3", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-4", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-5", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-6", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-7", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-8", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-9", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-10",

Nylons:
"ypsNylonsCurrentlyWorn"

Nail polish:
"ypsToenailPolishWorn", "ypsToenailPolishSmudged", "ypsToenailPolishChippingOff", "ypsFingernailPolishWorn", "ypsFingernailPolishSmudged", "ypsFingernailPolishProfessional", "ypsFingernailPolishChippingOff", "ypsPerfectManicure"

Other makeup:
"ypsLipstickWorn", "yps_LipstickSmudged", "ypsLipBalmWorn", "ypsAntiAgingCreamWorn", "ypsFingerNailOilWorn", "ypsEyeshadowWorn", "yps_EyeShadowSmudged", "ypsPerfumeWorn", "ypsPerfectMakeup"

Ear piercing stages:  -1: ears have never been pierced; 0: ears not pierced; 1: starter piercing, no grace period; 2: only studs, short grace period; 3: all Piercings, longer grace period; 4: permanent
"ypsEarPiercingStage-1", "ypsEarPiercingStage0", "ypsEarPiercingStage1", "ypsEarPiercingStage2", "ypsEarPiercingStage3", "ypsEarPiercingStage4", "ypsEarringsWorn",

; worn piercing in piercing slots: 2 left nostril, 3 septum, 4 snake bites, 5 right labret, 6 labret, 7 right eyebrow, 8 nose bridge, 9 navel, 10 nipples, 11 clitoris (need to enable "piercing monitor" in MCM to make these work)
"ypsPiercingWornSlot2","ypsPiercingWornSlot3","ypsPiercingWornSlot4","ypsPiercingWornSlot5","ypsPiercingWornSlot6","ypsPiercingWornSlot7","ypsPiercingWornSlot8","ypsPiercingWornSlot9","ypsPiercingWornSlot10","ypsPiercingWornSlot11",

Armpit / pubic hair stages: 0 = no hair, 5 = full hair
"ypsArmpitHairStage0", "ypsArmpitHairStage1", "ypsArmpitHairStage2", "ypsArmpitHairStage3", "ypsArmpitHairStage4", "ypsArmpitHairStage5",
"ypsPubicHairStage0", "ypsPubicHairStage1", "ypsPubicHairStage2", "ypsPubicHairStage3", "ypsPubicHairStage4", "ypsPubicHairStage5",

Heels and heel training status: 0 = untrained; 10 = high heel novice; 20 = flexible feet; 30 = high heel walker; 40 = arched feet; 50 = slave feet
"ypsHeelsWorn", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus0", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus10", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus20", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus30", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus40", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus50",

Hair length stages: ; 1 = bald, 2 = short stubbles, 3 = long stubbles, 4 = cropped, 5 = ear length, 6 = chin length, 7 = neck length, 8 = shoulder length, 9 = armpit length, 10 = bra strap length, 11 = mid back length, 12 = waist length, 13 = hip length, 14 = tailbone length, 15 = classic length, 16 = mid-thigh length, 17 = knee length, 18 = calf length, 19 = ankle length, 20 = floor length, 21 = rapunzel length.
"ypsHairlengthStage1", "ypsHairlengthStage2", "ypsHairlengthStage3", "ypsHairlengthStage4", "ypsHairlengthStage5", "ypsHairlengthStage6", "ypsHairlengthStage7", "ypsHairlengthStage8", "ypsHairlengthStage9", "ypsHairlengthStage10", "ypsHairlengthStage11",
"ypsHairlengthStage12", "ypsHairlengthStage13", "ypsHairlengthStage14", "ypsHairlengthStage15", "ypsHairlengthStage16", "ypsHairlengthStage17", "ypsHairlengthStage18", "ypsHairlengthStage19", "ypsHairlengthStage20", "ypsHairlengthStage21",

Combined hair stages:
"ypsHasShortHair" (up to neck length, = stage 7)
"ypsHasLongHair" (bra-strap length = stage 10 and up)

Special hair types: 0 = standard, 1 = permed, 2 = braided, 3 = ponytail, 4 = buzzed nape, 5 = broad mohawk, 6 = narrow mohawk
"ypsHairDyed", "ypsSpecialHairType0", "ypsSpecialHairType1", "ypsSpecialHairType2", "ypsSpecialHairType3", "ypsSpecialHairType4", "ypsSpecialHairType5", "ypsSpecialHairType6"

When it's about time to refresh your style: "ypsHairDyeReminder", "ypsNapeBuzzReminder"

Love Status: 0 = none (default), 1 = young love (has bf/gf), 2 = being loved (has bf/gf), 3 = in a relationship (has bf/gf), 4 = lovesick (relationship broken up), 5 = lonely (relationship broken up), 6 = lost opportunity (relationship broken up)
"ypsCurrentLoveState0", "ypsCurrentLoveState1", "ypsCurrentLoveState2", "ypsCurrentLoveState3", "ypsCurrentLoveState4", "ypsCurrentLoveState5", "ypsCurrentLoveState6",

Player sexual orientation: 0 = hetero, 1 = bi, 2 = homosexual
"ypsSexualOrientation0", "ypsSexualOrientation1",  "ypsSexualOrientation2"

Variables denoting previous states (which were previously true, but currently no longer):
"ypsHadShortHair", "ypsHadLongHair"
"ypsHadHairDyed", "ypsHadSpecialHairType0", "ypsHadSpecialHairType0", "ypsHadSpecialHairType2", "ypsHadSpecialHairType3", "ypsHadSpecialHairType4", "ypsHadSpecialHairType5", "ypsHadSpecialHairType6",
"ypsHadHairDyed", "ypsHadNylons"
"ypsHadLipstick", "ypsHadEyeshadow"
"ypsHadFingernailPolish" (refering to normal nail polish; not professional)
"ypsHadFingernailPolishProfessional"
"ypsHadToenailPolish"
"ypsHadLipBalm","ypsHadFingerNailOil","ypsHadAntiAgingCream","ypsHadPerfume",
"ypsHadShavedArmpits","ypsHadShavedPubic",

Sexlab arousal conditions:

"ypsSLAdistracted" (SLA level ≥ 50), "ypsSLAaroused" (≥ 70), "ypsSLAneedsex" (≥ 90)

Quest variables:
"ypsShemale", "ypsPostopMTF",  "ypsInfibulated"

General conditions:
"ypsGeneral": Always true, for thoughts to be played wihout a specific condition.

Edited by emily1673
4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Commented list of YPS papyrus (storageutil) variables that can be used with the thought system:

Reveal hidden contents

active fashion buff, strength level 0 to 11:
"yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel0", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel1", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel2", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel3", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel4", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel5", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel6", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel7", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel8", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel9", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel10", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel11",

active fashion debuff, strength level 1 to 10:
"yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-1", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-2", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-3", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-4", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-5", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-6", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-7", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-8", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-9", "yps_FashionAddictionBuffLevel-10",

Nylons:
"ypsNylonsCurrentlyWorn"

Nail polish:
"ypsToenailPolishWorn", "ypsToenailPolishSmudged", "ypsToenailPolishChippingOff", "ypsFingernailPolishWorn", "ypsFingernailPolishSmudged", "ypsFingernailPolishProfessional", "ypsFingernailPolishChippingOff",

Other makeup:
"ypsLipstickWorn", "yps_LipstickSmudged", "ypsLipBalmWorn", "ypsAntiAgingCreamWorn", "ypsFingerNailOilWorn", "ypsEyeshadowWorn", "yps_EyeShadowSmudged", "ypsPerfumeWorn",

Ear piercing stages:  -1: ears have never been pierced; 0: ears not pierced; 1: starter piercing, no grace period; 2: only studs, short grace period; 3: all Piercings, longer grace period; 4: permanent
"ypsEarPiercingStage-1", "ypsEarPiercingStage0", "ypsEarPiercingStage1", "ypsEarPiercingStage2", "ypsEarPiercingStage3", "ypsEarPiercingStage4", "ypsEarringsWorn",

Armpit / pubic hair stages: 0 = no hair, 5 = full hair
"ypsArmpitHairStage0", "ypsArmpitHairStage1", "ypsArmpitHairStage2", "ypsArmpitHairStage3", "ypsArmpitHairStage4", "ypsArmpitHairStage5",
"ypsPubicHairStage0", "ypsPubicHairStage1", "ypsPubicHairStage2", "ypsPubicHairStage3", "ypsPubicHairStage4", "ypsPubicHairStage5",

Heels and heel training status: 0 = untrained; 10 = high heel novice; 20 = flexible feet; 30 = high heel walker; 40 = arched feet; 50 = slave feet
"ypsHeelsWorn", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus0", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus10", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus20", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus30", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus40", "ypsHeelTrainingStatus50",

Hair length stages: ; 1 = bald, 2 = short stubbles, 3 = long stubbles, 4 = cropped, 5 = ear length, 6 = chin length, 7 = neck length, 8 = shoulder length, 9 = armpit length, 10 = bra strap length, 11 = mid back length, 12 = waist length, 13 = hip length, 14 = tailbone length, 15 = classic length, 16 = mid-thigh length, 17 = knee length, 18 = calf length, 19 = ankle length, 20 = floor length, 21 = rapunzel length.
"ypsHairlengthStage1", "ypsHairlengthStage2", "ypsHairlengthStage3", "ypsHairlengthStage4", "ypsHairlengthStage5", "ypsHairlengthStage6", "ypsHairlengthStage7", "ypsHairlengthStage8", "ypsHairlengthStage9", "ypsHairlengthStage10", "ypsHairlengthStage11",
"ypsHairlengthStage12", "ypsHairlengthStage13", "ypsHairlengthStage14", "ypsHairlengthStage15", "ypsHairlengthStage16", "ypsHairlengthStage17", "ypsHairlengthStage18", "ypsHairlengthStage19", "ypsHairlengthStage20", "ypsHairlengthStage21",

Special hair types: 0 = standard, 1 = permed, 2 = braided, 3 = ponytail, 4 = buzzed nape, 5 = broad mohawk, 6 = narrow mohawk
"ypsHairDyed", "ypsSpecialHairType0", "ypsSpecialHairType1", "ypsSpecialHairType2", "ypsSpecialHairType3", "ypsSpecialHairType4", "ypsSpecialHairType5", "ypsSpecialHairType6",

Love Status: 0 = none (default), 1 = young love (has bf/gf), 2 = being loved (has bf/gf), 3 = in a relationship (has bf/gf), 4 = lovesick (relationship broken up), 5 = lonely (relationship broken up), 6 = lost opportunity (relationship broken up)
"ypsCurrentLoveState0", "ypsCurrentLoveState1", "ypsCurrentLoveState2", "ypsCurrentLoveState3", "ypsCurrentLoveState4", "ypsCurrentLoveState5", "ypsCurrentLoveState6",

Player sexual orientation: 0 = hetero, 1 = bi, 2 = homosexual
"ypsSexualOrientation0", "ypsSexualOrientation1",  "ypsSexualOrientation2"

Quest variables:
"ypsShemale", "ypsPostopMTF",  "ypsInfibulated"

Quickly glanced at the update...

Does this second post mean that it is possible to do thoughts based on Fashion Addiction, Heels Training levels etc?

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

I've got to be careful with these updates. Almost overwrote my custom names file :p.

Indeed. Must also be careful with future updates. I added a reminder to do backups to the FAQ.

2 hours ago, ArgyleSmith said:

Seems like the Thoughts feature might potentially be able to fulfil the role of other YPS mod notifications.

Oh yes, of course. You can see it as a first step to get YPS still more into interaction with the game environment.

I might remove the previous notifications at some point, but for now I kept them in.

For me, it is also important to make everything easily customizable, because my modding time is limited, so the whole thing can become more of a community effort.

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Does this second post mean that it is possible to do thoughts based on Fashion Addiction, Heels Training levels etc?

Absolutely, that and every other YPS feature, plus any armor keyword (from any mod), plus variables from any mod, and every condition can be combined with everything else. Just need to edit the thought database json.

Edited by emily1673

During the Dibella quest, immediately after the armpit shaving stage, the "my armpit hair is fully grown" message still occasionally plays despite it not having had time to grow back. I haven't checked on a non Dibella quest save yet.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Indeed. Must also be careful with future updates. I added a reminder to do backups to the FAQ.

Oh yes, of course. You can see it as a first step to get YPS still more into interaction with the game environment.

I might remove the previous notifications at some point, but for now I kept them in.

For me, it is also important to make everything easily customizable, because my modding time is limited, so the whole thing can become more of a community effort.

Absolutely, that and every other YPS feature, plus any armor keyword (from any mod), plus variables from any mod, and every condition can be combined with everything else. Just need to edit the thought database json.

Amaze :D

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

During the Dibella quest, immediately after the armpit shaving stage, the "my armpit hair is fully grown" message still occasionally plays despite it not having had time to grow back. I haven't checked on a non Dibella quest save yet.

Can confirm this bug, will be fixed soon.

The next update should also include:

• new condition: $isoverencumbered
  • "or" operator for combining conditions

Edited by emily1673
On 2/17/2024 at 3:02 PM, emily1673 said:

Sometimes slavetat piercings are not showing up. Frequent reloading might help.

Or use the HDT piercing sets:

Worked! Need to use Bodyslide after though. Also, it appears there may be issues.

Bug #1: Solitude's final stage earrings, chest, and stomach piercings can easily be un-equipped after being put on in v6.5.6.

Bug #2: When using the "CBBE HDT Piercing Sets v1.0" mod you linked, the piercings are visible through all clothes:

image.png.e2747ab44e87a7b9ecee1327c7fa8bf6.png

Edited by anonymous515
39 minutes ago, anonymous515 said:

Worked! Need to use Bodyslide after though. Also, it appears there may be issues.

Bug #1: Solitude's final stage earrings, chest, and stomach piercings can easily be un-equipped after being put on in v6.5.6.

Bug #2: When using the "CBBE HDT Piercing Sets v1.0" mod you linked, the piercings are visible through all clothes:

image.png.e2747ab44e87a7b9ecee1327c7fa8bf6.png

now that would be an interesting fashion statement

Is it just me, or are nylons broken for SE? I mean they seem to be working ok-ish, under the hood, but no SlaveTat is being applied. For instance lipstick locks itself a slot in SlaveTats and works correctly. Stockings don't do that. Btw the texture itself is ok, because I can apply it manually in SlaveTats just fine.

The script doesn't want to apply the SlaveTat for stockings for whatever reason. I tested the original Equipable Stockings for CBBE 0.1, and it is invisible as well. Is there a special version of SlaveTats SE I should use for it to work? 

5 hours ago, anonymous515 said:

Not related to YPS, it seems. 3rd party piercings may conflict each other.

1 hour ago, Wacek said:

Is it just me, or are nylons broken for SE? I mean they seem to be working ok-ish, under the hood, but no SlaveTat is being applied. For instance lipstick locks itself a slot in SlaveTats and works correctly. Stockings don't do that. Btw the texture itself is ok, because I can apply it manually in SlaveTats just fine.

The script doesn't want to apply the SlaveTat for stockings for whatever reason. I tested the original Equipable Stockings for CBBE 0.1, and it is invisible as well. Is there a special version of SlaveTats SE I should use for it to work? 

Can confirm this bug.

2 hours ago, Wacek said:

I wish there was a specific version of Slavetats that would fix the issue but it's an ongoing battle for all versions. I can't get anything to apply to the feet or legs through slavetats and pretty much none of the piercings or eyeshadow auto apply to the face but I've managed to somehow get lipstiick and earring backs to appear without manually adding them, but even that's not guaranteed everytime.

7 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I wish there was a specific version of Slavetats that would fix the issue but it's an ongoing battle for all versions. I can't get anything to apply to the feet or legs through slavetats and pretty much none of the piercings or eyeshadow auto apply to the face but I've managed to somehow get lipstiick and earring backs to appear without manually adding them, but even that's not guaranteed everytime.

For me, nylons used to work fine with the old version of YPS fashion (before the Monoman tweak merge, I suppose), and I'm still using the same version of SlaveTats SE. Similarly, other mods are able to apply tats on legs.

There might be similar issue with applying toenail polish (tho it's entirely possible that I simply lack some requirements as I don't use it too much).

Eyeshadow and lipstick from the new YPS fashion work fine (although sometimes the colors seem mixed up, but it might be caused by my personal edits, ha ha. Might still be worth testing tho - for instance Lipstick - Pink, in my game appear blueish).

If anyone can confirm that toenail polish works on SE, and that Lipstick - Pink is in fact pink in game, please let me know, so I know that I have to fix the setup on my end, ha ha.

6 hours ago, Wacek said:

For me, nylons used to work fine with the old version of YPS fashion (before the Monoman tweak merge, I suppose), and I'm still using the same version of SlaveTats SE. Similarly, other mods are able to apply tats on legs.

Yes, the problem with the nylons must have been caused by the tweak.

I don't want to remove the tweak (because it has brought also lots of benefits), but I am considering to bring back the old nylon's system, so players can use nylons in both the old and the new way, whichever works.