So it is intended that there is a penalty for switching back and forth at very early levels of training?  This seems a little counter intuitive.  One day in heels and you can never walk right again?

The idea is to gently remind you to continue your training until you have arched feet. You will be able to walk normal again, but it takes some time.

As the training progresses, you will walk faster and faster, and stumble less and less while wearing high heels. And you will walk slower and slower, and stumble more and more while not wearing them.

But worry not: An Untraining Speed slider will come in the next update.

So it is intended that there is a penalty for switching back and forth at very early levels of training?  This seems a little counter intuitive.  One day in heels and you can never walk right again?

The idea is to gently remind you to continue your training until you have arched feet. You will be able to walk normal again, but it takes some time.

As the training progresses, you will walk faster and faster, and stumble less and less while wearing high heels. And you will walk slower and slower, and stumble more and more while not wearing them.

But worry not: An Untraining Speed slider will come in the next update.

So I'm not complaining about the "untraining" (or really complaining about anything).

The role play was that Lara throw on some heels and makeup when she goes visit the Jarl or someone else important and then slowly get hooked on it via the addiction and training systems.  After spending too much time in heels she gets more comfortable in them and wear them more often, then she become uncomfortable without them.  

As it is now Lara has to go all out on heels once she puts a pair on.  She can't go visit the jarl than throw he combat boots on and go on adventure.  I guess an untraining slider would make it so she could go back out after a few hours of post heels sore feet, but it wouldn't let her get hooked on them.  She would never get used to walking in heels, never feel confidant enough to wear them on her adventures, and never get hooked on them!

If I could humbly make a request it would be to change that the early training stages reduce the speed penalty of heels but not penalize you for flats.  Then after too much time in heels it flips so that there is a penalty for flats but not heels.  Maybe even with a neutral ground in the middle, where both flats and heels are comfortable. 

If I could humbly make a request it would be to change that the early training stages reduce the speed penalty of heels but not penalize you for flats.  Then after too much time in heels it flips so that there is a penalty for flats but not heels.  Maybe even with a neutral ground in the middle, where both flats and heels are comfortable.

This is pretty much how it works already right now actually.

But maybe for you the speed debuff is too strong. You can change the option "Speed Debuff Percentage" in the MCM menu to something lower. At 50% or even 25% you should get pretty much what you desire (and maybe you can also set the "stumble chance" to "none").

This is pretty much how it works already right now actually.

But maybe for you the speed debuff is too strong. You can change the option "Speed Debuff Percentage" in the MCM menu to something lower. At 50% or even 25% you should get pretty much what you desire (and maybe you can also set the "stumble chance" to "none").

So I've been doing some testing using skytweak and the penalties seem to be additive.  Novice subtracts 20 speed without heels and subtracts 50 with heels.  The current slider scales this by a percentage. setting the slider to 50% just makes adjusts the novice from -20/-50 to -10/-25

What I was thinking

Base 0/-60 This one makes sense, the first time in heels you can't walk.

Novice -20/-50 If this was something like 0/-40 it would be a girl who doesn't have a ton of experience in heels, she can't run but doesn't fall on her face if she walks slowly.  She's certainly not fighting a dragon in heels so she buts her boots back on.  Her feet certainly haven't been damaged after wearing heels one night at prom.

Flexible -40/-40 > 0/-20  Heels aren't exactly combat wear but with practice you can get around ok.  Too much time in heels can hurt your feet but that hasn't happened yet!

Walker -50/-30 > -10/0  Mastering walking in heels let's you wear them full time, looking great all the while (you probably feel ugly without them at this point anyway)

Arch -60/-17.5 > -40/-10  Too much time in heels hurts your feet, you can't take them off it would hurt even worse and on top of that you'd look terrible!  I guess you're stuck!

Bondage -60/-40  This one can be whatever, it's really just an added penalty for DD and pretty fantastical.  

I think the point is to be seduced along this path and tricked into the later problems.  At first the player puts on heels from time to time for the fashion boost.  She is rewarded for wearing heels (with a speech boost) and the penalty is negligible (speed isn't that important around town).  After a while the speech boost runs out but so does the speed penalty, at this point addiction becomes about loss avoidance, the player wants to push her heel training along to minimize the speed penalty and avoid the fashion addiction speech penalty.  Finally when the player trains up high enough to get rid of all penalties she still can't forget about her heels because if she doesn't she will get arched feet and be the worse off for it.

While the current spread is realistic in that heels never really become a combat viable shoe, it's not really so realistic how on the 'flats' side of the progression.  Pretty much the whole time way through it's impossible to go back.  There also isn't really much reward to lure the player along, it's just a big stack of penalties after that initial speech bonus.

While the current spread is realistic in that heels never really become a combat viable shoe, it's not really so realistic how on the 'flats' side of the progression.  Pretty much the whole time way through it's impossible to go back.  There also isn't really much reward to lure the player along, it's just a big stack of penalties after that initial speech bonus.

Let me think about it. But it is true that currently the heel training is designed to push you forward, and make it hard to go back.

But for now, here comes a new version, also with a heel untraining slider:

v. 5.4

- applying eyeshadow has been fixed: simply use the new item "eyeshadow applicator brush", available from vendors

- SlaveTat updates are now spread over time (lipstick, eyeshadow, body hair growth, nail polish); this will reduce long lockout times

- added MCM option to prevent SlaveTat updates during battle

- removed professional manicure packages (a few are left for decoration); color for professional manicure will now be chosen in a dialog box (much like hairstyles)

- mirror will now show more details about your status

- can remove all YPS tattoos from player in MCM menu (= mod uninstall option)

- SlaveTat lock default MCM value is now ON again

- player will now stay dressed when pubic hair grows

- ticker Interval option in MCM is now working correctly

- choosing of body/head hair upon mod start is now working correctly

- added some hair styles to "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json", and made some rearrangements to comply with "KS Hairdo's.esp.json"

- added Hair Default configuration files for KS Hairdos and/or KS HDT Hair

- added MCM sliders for fashion addiction increase/decrease intensity, and for fashion arousal intensity

- added MCM slider for high heels untraining speed

- when trying to equip Apachii hair, will now also check whether Apachii mod is installed

- when getting or changing body piercings the mod will now check whether you have an item in the body slot equipped, and will not longer check ClothingBody and ArmorCuirass keywords

- permanent piercing perks are now hidden, you can check your status in the mirror (this won't change currently existing perks)

Let me think about it. But it is true that currently the heel training is designed to push you forward, and make it hard to go back.

But for now, here comes a new version, also with a heel untraining slider:

v. 5.4

- applying eyeshadow has been fixed: simply use the new item "eyeshadow applicator brush", available from vendors

- SlaveTat updates are now spread over time (lipstick, eyeshadow, body hair growth, nail polish); this will reduce long lockout times

- added MCM option to prevent SlaveTat updates during battle

- removed professional manicure packages (a few are left for decoration); color for professional manicure will now be chosen in a dialog box (much like hairstyles)

- mirror will now show more details about your status

- can remove all YPS tattoos from player in MCM menu (= mod uninstall option)

- SlaveTat lock default MCM value is now ON again

- player will now stay dressed when pubic hair grows

- ticker Interval option in MCM is now working correctly

- choosing of body/head hair upon mod start is now working correctly

- added some hair styles to "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json", and made some rearrangements to comply with "KS Hairdo's.esp.json"

- added Hair Default configuration files for KS Hairdos and/or KS HDT Hair

- added MCM sliders for fashion addiction increase/decrease intensity, and for fashion arousal intensity

- added MCM slider for high heels untraining speed

- when trying to equip Apachii hair, will now also check whether Apachii mod is installed

- when getting or changing body piercings the mod will now check whether you have an item in the body slot equipped, and will not longer check ClothingBody and ArmorCuirass keywords

- permanent piercing perks are now hidden, you can check your status in the mirror (this won't change currently existing perks)

Do what you think is best, its your mod!  I'm just trying to sell you on my fantasy, worst comes to worst i can use skytweak as a work around.  I'm installing the new update right now!

Have you considered adding a patch for Bathing is Skyrim or a similar mod, or even adding that funtion to IHGaS?

Yes, compatibility with Bathing is on the list.

Emily, i skip 4.3, can i go direct from 4.21 to 4.4?

Not in topic, but also i am surprised whenever people mention needs mod on loverslab, nobody ever mention EatingSleepingDrinking - KuNeruNomu, it's really great!

You can go directly to 5.4 from 4.x, 5.1 and 5.2. Should be no problems. But better keep a save.

And thanks for the link! I never have seen that mod, and it looks very interesting.

I guess your list for wishes and things to do gets longer and longer :P

your mod is a must-have in my list, but of course I have some tiny wish too

As I want my slaves to look good and feel well, I need their hair to be shaved from time to time. For the head shaving this works perfect,

but of course their body hair need to be shaved too. Is their a mod-event for shaving the bodyhair? I couldn't find a fitting.

In case you need some more long-term features, here are some thoughts of mine:

- at the moment the mod is aimed for female only? But I guess some boys want their hair look good, too? Right? And they may need a shaving from time to time also

- your mod is about 'style-woman-to-look-good and take-care-of-their-needs' but slaves... I mean women need to be cleaned and they don't want to smell... they need to wash and may want to put on some perfume. They may be much more persuasive in a trade when they smell like a godess...  or in more technically terms: the player gets more and more dirty (slavetat?) and smells (neg. buff) when she doesn't bath and after washing/shampoo? and applying perfume gets huge bonuses (maybe get also addicted to some kind of 'Chanel')

As I want my slaves to look good and feel well, I need their hair to be shaved from time to time. For the head shaving this works perfect,

but of course their body hair need to be shaved too. Is their a mod-event for shaving the bodyhair? I couldn't find a fitting.

- at the moment the mod is aimed for female only? But I guess some boys want their hair look good, too? Right? And they may need a shaving from time to time also

- your mod is about 'style-woman-to-look-good and take-care-of-their-needs' but slaves... I mean women need to be cleaned and they don't want to smell... they need to wash and may want to put on some perfume. They may be much more persuasive in a trade when they smell like a godess... or in more technically terms: the player gets more and more dirty (slavetat?) and smells (neg. buff) when she doesn't bath and after washing/shampoo? and applying perfume gets huge bonuses (maybe get also addicted to some kind of 'Chanel')

well, Bathing in Skyrim already does that, so no need to reinvent it. Interesting idea about men, though - beard shaving would be something.

You can go directly to 5.4 from 4.x, 5.1 and 5.2. Should be no problems. But better keep a save.

And thanks for the link! I never have seen that mod, and it looks very interesting.

Great, thank you!

Yes, i love it because it also has bathing, and has very cute animations for so many things  :)

Hi,

thanks again for this great mod, I like it very much.

One thing I don't like that much about it are the selections ("pick the first digit", "pick the second digit"), so I hacked the script a bit to make it work with the UIListMenu from UIExtensions from Expired (as also seen in his EFF) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/?)

If you like (and don't mind a dependency on UIExtensions), you may use it, I have attached the changed script as well as a patchfile (I have also changed the way "days remaining" are displayed, i.e. "1:05:37 days" instead of "1.234234 days")

You can see it in action in this 2 screenshots (using hairband->ponytail):

post-1297549-0-85383100-1497656797_thumb.jpg post-1297549-0-05435000-1497656811_thumb.jpg

0001-Use-UIExtension-Menu-for-hair-style-and-color-select.patch.txt

ypsHairScript.psc

0002-Format-day-fractions-as-d-hh-mm.patch.txt

Sorry, again me! Update seem to have worked great, but now that i can use mirror, i saw something strange, it seem lenght of undyed hair is longer then hair length, is it normal?

This is a glitch, maybe caused by the update. It shouldn't affect gameplay. As soon as you cut or dye the hair, it should be corrected automatically.

By the way, cute avatar you have ^^

One thing I don't like that much about it are the selections ("pick the first digit", "pick the second digit"), so I hacked the script a bit to make it work with the UIListMenu from UIExtensions from Expired (as also seen in his EFF) (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/?)

If you like (and don't mind a dependency on UIExtensions), you may use it, I have attached the changed script as well as a patchfile (I have also changed the way "days remaining" are displayed, i.e. "1:05:37 days" instead of "1.234234 days")

Thank you for this! I will include this in the next update.

Since UIExtensions seems to be an .esp, it should be possibly to rewrite the script so that UIExtensions is an optional add-on.

That should be not problem. I will add body shave mod events.

At the moment the mod is aimed for female only? But I guess some boys want their hair look good, too? Right? And they may need a shaving from time to time also

The hair fashion actually works for males also. But they can only get female hair styles at this time. Didn't test this much though.

though - beard shaving would be something.

Such a mod already exists:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38060/?

- your mod is about 'style-woman-to-look-good and take-care-of-their-needs' but slaves... I mean women need to be cleaned and they don't want to smell... they need to wash and may want to put on some perfume. They may be much more persuasive in a trade when they smell like a godess...  or in more technically terms: the player gets more and more dirty (slavetat?) and smells (neg. buff) when she doesn't bath and after washing/shampoo? and applying perfume gets huge bonuses (maybe get also addicted to some kind of 'Chanel')

I would suggest removing all makeup on character before upgrade. I ran into some issues when upgrading without doing that. I loaded back, removed all makeup, and then upgraded without problem.

I'd also suggest dumping any items from the previous mod version you may have in inventory (some of the nailpolishes I had in inventory didn't work properly after the upgrade). 

edit: I upgraded from 5.1 beta and I am having an issue. The nail polish is always that blue color that means it's not working properly and it seems like nothing  happens with the lipstick and eye shadow. 

Breast surgery! Nice idea! I need to think about how to implement this.

A Tattoo service is already on the list of planned features. This needs some time to prepare (ideally it should work like the hair styling, i. e. fully configurable by editing some .json files)

You could probably incorporate plastic surgery using skyrimll's sexlabhormones. It's got a pretty extensive node body growth system already set up,  or you could just use the bodyslider hook he provides to change body weight. You'd say, instruct people to set their weights in bodyslide for low & high body weights at whatever values they wanted to approximate surgical increase/ decrease, and then your mod would have the "surgeon" (oh God please make it a necromancer :D) ask what type of work you want done, with each choice calling for body weight to be changed accordingly. 

He's got sex event & time events that increase/ decrease body weight based on how you set the value in the MCM. I don't see why you couldn't make a hook that was based off dialogue events.

If you don't want to make it mod dependent but just use that scripting as part of your mod maybe Skyrimll would be okay with that?

Update: So I started a new game with the most recent release and when I apply makeup, none of the makeup appears in slave tats. The nails just have that blue color no matter what color I apply. I looked on the mod page and through some of the posts but I didn't see anyone mentioning this issue. Is there something I'm missing with the install? I use mod organizer and I installed it just like I did previous versions. 

edit; I had the old texture pack. Works fine now that I put the new one on. 

Greetings, 

Small question as concerning pubic hair, I installed the SOS women's pubic hair for this mod and I'm wondering how I make them work together? Should I make her wear the hair and it will hide itself and then grow when her hair grows? Or will the mod attach it? 

Thank you for the mod and the updates! I am having a lot of fun :) 

-C

Small question as concerning pubic hair, I installed the SOS women's pubic hair for this mod and I'm wondering how I make them work together? Should I make her wear the hair and it will hide itself and then grow when her hair grows? Or will the mod attach it?

The mod will attach SOS pubic hair, but only for higher hair stages.

SOS will also attach hair by default, so you should remove this in the SOS MCM menu.

Is there a way to enable all the mod's features for males too? I'm using the transgender race mod which changes the male body to use female meshes and skeleton.

Also, thank you for this amazing mod.

Most of the features are working for males, but I didn't test much.

Hair works for sure.

Lipstick, eyeshadow and pubic hair should work, if the textures are matching (depends on your body).

Nail polish is currently disabled for males, because it will cause invisible hands. I might enable it though, maybe it works on your body.

The mod will attach SOS pubic hair, but only for higher hair stages.

SOS will also attach hair by default, so you should remove this in the SOS MCM menu.

Is there a way to enable all the mod's features for males too? I'm using the transgender race mod which changes the male body to use female meshes and skeleton.

Also, thank you for this amazing mod.

Most of the features are working for males, but I didn't test much.

Hair works for sure.

Lipstick, eyeshadow and pubic hair should work, if the textures are matching (depends on your body).

Nail polish is currently disabled for males, because it will cause invisible hands. I might enable it though, maybe it works on your body.

I see, if you enable it I'll definitely be happy to try it, though I'm confident it should work.