Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

Well if you want a really bad ass mod i found, besides the jp voices.  Check this one out:

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/

Its basically some of the cheat engine options built in, such as remove vocation restrictions, and even make your own hotkeys.  I haven't attemped the hotkeys yet, but this is a must have.  Much easier to use then loading up the cheat engine table every single time you run the game.

I'll just quote what he put on the page:

Save backups

A hook is placed just before the game creates a save. When it gets there, the current save gets duplicated with a timestamp added to it.

If you need to revert to previous save, simply rename it to "ddda.sav".

It should find the save path automatically, if not see dinput8.ini.

You can limit the number of backups it keeps in dinput8.ini.

Hotkeys

Shortcuts to some menu items. It just simulates the keypresses you would normally do, so it has to press ESC, wait for the main menu to come up -> press additional keys. That waiting is just a normal pause for x milliseconds, so you may need to adjust it in dinput8.ini if its not entering the second menu.

If you changed your ingame inventory hotkey, you need to set the same one in dinput8.ini for save hotkey to work.

Menu hotkeys: F5 = save, M = map, J = journal/quests, U = equipment, K = status, Num5 = hide/show ingame clock (see below)

Hotkey to change in-game time: Num4/Num6 = substract/add a minute, Num2/Num8 = substract/add an hour

In-game tweaking (so far just item editor)

Draws an additional window in-game, which allows you to modify some stuff.

Needs d3d9 hooks and hotkeys enabled (see dinput8.ini).

Press ~ or ; (the key left of 1, under Esc) to activate/deactivate. You can change the key in hotkeys (see above).

Use mostly your mouse to operate it. Keypresses gets handled by the game too, so when you edit a value and press enter, it gets pressed in game too, so you may accidentally do some stuff you didnt intend to. Not much i can do about it.

In-game clock settings - !!doesn't actually save what you change in dinput8.ini!!

Highlighted item editor - save your game (preferrably with backups turned on) before going crazy with this thing...

Player/MainPawn stats/vocations/inclinations + gold/rc/dcp

Affinity - allows you to change affinity of the last person you talked to

Camera

Disable auto cam

- prevents camera from autocorrecting when moving around with sheathed weapon

- can be useful for keyboard+mouse

Extend vertical cam 

- extends the vertical range you can view with the camera

- works with bows too

Character customization screen

Allows you to enter the character customization screen at any time.

It replaces the Manual menu (the one on the very first screen).

You need to enter it with keyboard (press enter), doesn't work with mouse.

In-game clock

Displays in-game time, should work with enb, maybe not with steam overlay etc.

You need to enable it in dinput8.ini.

You can also change the font/size/color/position/outlining and how often it's updated.

Cheats

An option to reduce your total weight, so you can carry more stuff.

An option to force the "casual" run/walk animation used inside of towns to be used outside of towns as well (instead of the cautious one).

(it also removes the stamina drain while running)

Customizing game time speed - allows you to slow down game time speed or make it go faster

Share weapon skills - allows you to use all learnt weapon skills, ignoring your current vocation

Ignore equip vocation - you can equip anything, ignoring vocation restriction

Ignore skill vocation - allows you to learn any skill regardless of your vocation

See dinput8.ini.

OMG!!!! Why have just seen this? So how does skills with different weapon types work? Can I use a Warrior skill with Mystic knight? Also, does this allow you to increase the Warrior's skill slot to 6?

@Beck11 - No, you can't use 6 warrior skills.  I believe there is a modder working on that.   Yes, you can use warrior skills on a mystic knight, but only with a warrior weapon equipped.  So, technically you could use a two hander in your primary slot, and a magic shield on your secondary.  

The way skills work is based completely on the weapon you have equipped.  Which you can of course change on the go.  Just as long as originally you set the skills at the npcs (or through the menu).  

So for example you could use a sorc with a sword and shield.  Utilizing all of the sword skills in the game, as well as the shield.  The only limitation is if a weapon is a primary or secondary slot.  So for classes that don't have as secondary slot, you can still equip weapons that are secondary from other classes.  The biggest thing you can't do is say put a weapon from a secondary slot to a primary slot.

Also, if you are playing a class like sorc that has 6 slots for skills; you will loose 3 of the skills if you equip another weapon in the secondary slot.  Obviously those aren't gone forever, only while the weapon is equipped in the secondary slot.

So I'm currently playing a sorc using Daggers/swords/staff in my main hand, and magic bow/shield in my secondary.  Just remember you gotta learn these skills on the other classes first, before you can use them on the others.  Also make sure in the ini file, you have all of the cross vocation options turned to "on".  By default they are all set to off.

Sorry for the spam, but was anyone able to retexture pants (bypass the invisible body textures underneath)?

Ive even tried to copy a different file:  brown leathers into cotton hosen. The leather textures show up, but... check it for yourself:

post-21995-0-39636000-1455667916_thumb.jpg

Tried to edit the texture, used the DDAtool, extracted game_main.arc, then extracted the base female texture, did some editing in photoshop, overwritten the dds, then repacked the textures and the arc file, copy-paste. Enter game, undress, body texture is weird blue and black. What do?

Tried to edit the texture, used the DDAtool, extracted game_main.arc, then extracted the base female texture, did some editing in photoshop, overwritten the dds, then repacked the textures and the arc file, copy-paste. Enter game, undress, body texture is weird blue and black. What do?

Did you save the texture as dxt1?

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2016 at 9:05 PM, Silvist said:

After trying my hand at this at some other games, I realized the possibilities in Dragon's Dogma.  So I searched the net if anyone else had attempted it, and I found a very small shred of info.

Since at this point it doesn't look like mesh editing is possible, I figured to see if using the cheat engine to change slider values would work.  Like most games, it worked!

My characters breast aren't exactly sized to perfection, but more to the point of showing off what you can do.  Sadly the nipple placement now seems off.

post-4075-0-26812000-1454209195_thumb.png

post-4075-0-62095800-1454209206_thumb.png

Its very easily possible to probably do this with other sliders, because everyone has their own preferences.  

If anyone is interested in how I did the breasts, take a look here:

Here's what the author said in regards to what he found:

Screen shot of what they looked for in the cheat engine:

post-4075-0-42113300-1454209440_thumb.jpg

So what I did was do a group search for 3.59, 4, and 5 floats.  Then just looked for the entry that had all 3 listed.  Like so:

post-4075-0-65798500-1454209523_thumb.png

Only issue I'm having is getting it to work outside of character creation.  I found similar values, but I'm not sure if they are the exact same reference.  So definitely requires more testing lol.

Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing about these breasts!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is old but can I add a request here?  The game was released on the switch recently but it has some sort of changes in the compression.  The old tools don't work.  Besides the nude mods it has others that make the game a lot more fun but the author of the old tools has no interest in updating them for this.  Does anyone have the ability to port the pc mods over to the switch version?

• 2 years later...
On 1/15/2016 at 5:47 PM, violaraccoon said:

Sexlab with Dragon's Dogma :wub:

yes please love that game just got the new steam release a little bit ago all those monsters the AI the combat just a good game got nude mods installed already and re textures the only thing that would make this game better some adult stuff some sexy time stuff lol but yes please sexlab for dragons dogma

• 1 year later...

I was thinking of getting this game, but have a quick question.

I saw that there are mods that add textures to the base body, and also mods that remove the underwear.  However, I can't see any mods that make the outer clothing or armor invisible.   Does this mean that you are restricted to the skimpiest armor or clothing that is in the game or can mod in?   Which would seem a bit of a shame.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 3:27 PM, MaginotLineBypass said:

I was thinking of getting this game, but have a quick question.

I saw that there are mods that add textures to the base body, and also mods that remove the underwear.  However, I can't see any mods that make the outer clothing or armor invisible.   Does this mean that you are restricted to the skimpiest armor or clothing that is in the game or can mod in?   Which would seem a bit of a shame.

There are a few mods that made some outfits skimpy, or remove them, but that also requires you to actually find those items in-game. There's a mod that removes the trophy jacket for female characters, which is nice because the trophy jacket is pretty strong for yellow vocations, however, it's an armor you can only get from bitterblack island, a dlc (already included if you're getting dark arisen) with some of the toughest enemies in the game, for that you need a special gem and to open the correct door using said gem (there are many doors that require same type of gem). So that said, you're probably gonna have to fight for your nude mods to work, there's also an exploit using barrels and deer to get through the doors, still works up to date. There are other armor mods with skimpy variations which may be easier to come by too.

But honestly, you should still get the game regardless of how hard or easy it is to get those mods showing up, let those items serve as motivators to play it!

Edited by drsalvation19
On 2/5/2024 at 4:14 AM, drsalvation19 said:

There are a few mods that made some outfits skimpy, or remove them, but that also requires you to actually find those items in-game. There's a mod that removes the trophy jacket for female characters, which is nice because the trophy jacket is pretty strong for yellow vocations, however, it's an armor you can only get from bitterblack island, a dlc (already included if you're getting dark arisen) with some of the toughest enemies in the game, for that you need a special gem and to open the correct door using said gem (there are many doors that require same type of gem). So that said, you're probably gonna have to fight for your nude mods to work, there's also an exploit using barrels and deer to get through the doors, still works up to date. There are other armor mods with skimpy variations which may be easier to come by too.

But honestly, you should still get the game regardless of how hard or easy it is to get those mods showing up, let those items serve as motivators to play it!

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

It does seem to be a great game and I will get round to playing it soon.